BA Journalism Distance Education Admission in Gujarat 2022-23: It is a 3-years UG degree course. BA Journalism program includes every aspect of news reporting and journalism; this course opens numerous possibilities for an illustrious career in the Media and Broadcast industry. The journalism course provides opportunities in the field of Media and PR agencies etc.
The students who have passed the examination of the 12th class from a recognized board can apply for this course. Generally, the fee of the program in universities is around Rs.13000. Students can apply for the program in Gujarat. Various universities in Gujarat offer this course.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Gujarat Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 13,200 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BA Journalism Distance Education in Gujarat Admission 2022
- The students can apply for the BA Journalism Admission in Gujarat as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the admission BA Journalism course by the University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
- The applicants can apply for the admission BA Journalism course by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- The candidates can apply for the admission BA Journalism course by the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
ILSASS BA Journalism Distance Education Admission 2022
ILSASS, with affiliations to CVM University, will start admission for the BA Advanced degree program in Journalism, and Mass Communication. The three year degree program admission process is structured online. Applicants who have scored at least 45 percent in 10+2 or higher secondary level can apply to the ILSASS UG program.
ILSASS Journalism oriented program includes several subjects like development of India, introduction to public relations, digital photography, broadcast journalism, and more. Confirmation of admission to ILSASS BA Journalism will be updated on the registered mobile number/email id of the applicant. The applicants can seek admission process, eligibility, fee, and much more on the official portal of the ILSASS.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
The students should pass the 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
Duration: The time duration of this course is three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
Fees: The students can check the BA Journalism Average Fee range INR 2,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of BA journalism Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for BA in journalism Distance Learning.
- Press & Printing Firms
- Research & Educational Institutes
- News & TV Channels
- Fashion Industry
- All India Radio
- Associate Editor
- Correspondent/Special Reporter
- Proof Reader
- Public Relations Officer
- Special Correspondent
The students can get jobs in top companies like Zee TV Network, India TV, Hindustan Times Group, NDTV Network, etc.
BA Journalism Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Journalism Distance Education in Gujarat. The students can check the name of Top BA Journalism Colleges in India:
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Calcutta University, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Amity University, Noida
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
BA Journalism Distance Education in Gujarat Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Language I (Kannada/Hindi/Tamil/Malayalam Telugu/Sanskrit/Urdu/Additional English)||Language I|
|Introduction to Mass Communication||Language II – English|
|Language II – English||Language – Poetry, Novel, Prose & Aspects of Language|
|Language – Poetry, Drama, Prose, Aspects of Language||Basic Psychological Processes: Practical II|
|Basic Psychological Processes: Practical I||Fundamentals of Journalism|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II-English||Language II English|
|Child Psychology||Child Psychology|
|Media Laws & Indian Constitution||Developmental Psychology: Practical IV|
|Developmental Psychology: Practical III||Basic Audio-Visual Media|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Counseling Psychology||Introduction to Advertising and Public Relations|
|Abnormal Psychology||Health Psychology|
|Industrial and Organisation Psychology||Practical I & II|
|Health Psychology||Industrial and Organisation Psychology|
|Practical I & II||Counseling Psychology|
|Editing Techniques||Abnormal Psychology|
|Reporting Methods||Media Management|
Admission Process for BA Journalism Distance Education in Gujarat
There are two ways to apply for admission to the BA Journalism program online and offline. Students who want to apply for admission to the program should go to the official website or visit the University campus.
Online Admission Process:
- Go to the official website of the university where you want to enroll in the BA Journalism distance education program.
- Check the program’s course availability at that university; if it is available, proceed to the admission section.
- Select “Admission 2022” to proceed to the application form.
- Carefully fill out all mandatory information on the registration form, such as name, email, phone number, education details, and so on.
- Fill out the registration form and wait for your login credentials to arrive via email or text message on your mobile device.
- Enter your registration ID and password to log in, which you received via email or text message.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application.
Offline Admission Process:
- Visit the universities admission window to apply for the BA in Journalism admission.
- Request for an application form here.
- Get the application form and fill in all the mandatory details here.
- Attach a copy of all the required documents with the admission form.
- Also, paste a passport-size photograph on it.
- Pay the examination fee through a demand draft.
- Attach this DD with the application form.
- Submit the admission form at the admission window.
More Courses after 12th
|Political Science||computer technology|
|human rights||export and import management|
|Chemical Engineering||Business Administration|
Be the first to leave a review.