BA Journalism Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 3-years undergraduate course. It is an art degree program that deals with Journalism learning. No one in this world will be unaware of the significance of journalism. Journalism is an old field, but it has somehow managed to maintain its impact and position among all courses at its peak. This field is very famous among all the degree programs.
This field is awarded and given a large number of entries each year by the Candidates. The Candidates are offered a large number of jobs after pursuing this field. This field has a very vast variety of scope that it is very hard to recognize and act upon its limits.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Eligibility: Candidates who want to take entry for the relevant program must have a 12th board certificate with a minimum of 50% aggregated marks.
- Duration: The minimum duration of a BA Journalism distance education course is 3-Years.
- Admission process: Admission for the relevant program has been conducted online or offline.
- Study mode: A candidate can study through distance/regular/online mode.
- Salary: A candidate who has a BA Journalism distance education degree can get approx a 4.2 LPA salary at the start of their career.
- Fee: Average fee range of BA Journalism for distance education mode is approx INR 13,500 p.a.
BA Journalism Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Rs. 13, 500/- Per year/* (Approx)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Journalism Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Journalism Distance Education is a 3-year UG program that is designed to teach students to gather news and develop public awareness through electronic media. Candidates can do this course online or in distance education mode. Admission to this program can be done through merit. The candidates can apply for admission BA Journalism course at the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
BA Journalism DDE Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level exams from any recognized board in India.
- They must have scored above 55% marks in qualifying exams.
- Candidates are entered into this course based on their marks in the qualifying exam.
BA Journalism Distance Education Admission Docs Required
- Valid ID proof.
- Academic Documents X & XII certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Residential proof/Domicile
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General), other backward casts
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate (T.C.)
- Character certificate
University of Kashmir, Srinagar
The students can apply for the admission BA Journalism course at the University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
The applicants can apply for the admission BA Journalism course at the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
What is BA Journalism Distance Learning?
BA Journalism Distance Learning is a bachelor’s level degree program linked with the learning of journalism through the distance mode of learning. A large number of universities offer this degree program to Candidates over the normal level. This degree aims to teach the Candidates the art of journalism and the manners of journalism. After completing this degree, Candidates are offered a large number of jobs in different media houses and news channels. The channels highly pay the Candidates for a single program, and also, a VIP protocol including House, car, security, etc., are given to them.
The fee and charges of this program through the distance mode of learning are not so high compared to the course through the offline mode.
The schedule of classes is not fixed and is flexible enough that we can alter it to fit into our daily routine.
BA Journalism DDE Application Form
- Candidates can get the form of applying from the official page of the university.
- Candidates can submit it to the portal of the university after filling.
BA Journalism Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Introduction to Journalism||Introduction to Media and Communication|
|Understanding News||Media and Everyday Life|
|Understanding the structure and construction of news||Communication and Mass Communication|
|Different mediums of news-a comparison||Four Models of Communication|
|Mass Communication and Effects Paradigm|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Reporting and Editing for Print||Media and Cultural Studies|
|Covering news||Understanding Culture|
|Interviewing/Types of news leads||Representation|
|The Newspaper newsroom||Audiences|
|Trends in sectional news||Media and Technologies|
|Understanding media and news||Critical Theories|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Introduction to Broadcast Media||History of the Media|
|Basics of Sound||History of Print Media|
|Basics of Visual||
Media in the Post-Independence Era
|Writing and Editing Television News||Visual Media|
|Broadcast News: Critical Issues and Debates||Sound Media|
BA Journalism Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Journalism Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Journalism Colleges in India:
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Calcutta University, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Amity University, Noida
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Scope for BA Journalism
There are a variety of industries that are looking for persons who have finished their training and are offering job chances in those fields. Throughout the course, students acquire the skills, methodologies, and theoretical frameworks necessary to become valuable professionals in the field of journalism.
Read Also: BA Hindi Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.