BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2023: BA Mathematics Distance Education is a three-year undergraduate program that is delivered over six semesters. The program curriculum provides theoretical knowledge of the subject as well as its application in the arts and humanities. A minimum of 50% in 12th grade from a recognized board is required. The admissions process varies from one college to the next.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: Completed class 12th or 10+2 equivalent from a recognized board.
- Top Recruiting Companies: Colleges and Universities, Banks and Financial Institutions, Private and Government organizations, Engineering firms, and Research firms.
- Job Positions: Accountant, Teacher, Researcher, Statistician, Aerodynamics Specialist, etc.
- Top Universities: Kakatiya University, Madras University, etc.
Students are chosen for this program through entrance exams or merit. The cost of obtaining a BA in Mathematics via distance learning varies by college. Teachers, economists, researchers, statisticians, and other positions are available in both private and public organizations. The candidates’ skills usually determine the average starting salary after completing this course.
- The last date announced by KUK DDE for MA Mathematics ODL admission is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- BA Mathematics distance education admission 2023 has been going on at Punjabi University Patiala. Click Here
- IGNOU BA Mathematics distance education admission 2023 last date has been extended to 27 March 2023. Click Here
BA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Average Course Fees||Approx INR 13,500 to INR 63,000. Per year|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Economics), BA (Statistics), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||Rs.3.5 L per annum|
What is BA Mathematics Distance Education?
BA Mathematics Distance Learning is a Bachelor’s level degree program offered to Candidates by different universities. This degree program is related to learning one of the most integral sciences, i.e. maths, via distance learning. The Candidates are taught the formulas and functions of maths at a higher level. They are also taught geometry and algebra in the same course. After completion of this program, Candidates are offered a large number of jobs in vast fields.
- Easy Entries: The entries to this degree program are relatively more straightforward than that through the physical learning mode because marks are not so high.
- Flexible Time Table: The timetable for distance mode is not fixed, and there is a slot for amendments in it.
Is Distance BA Mathematics Worth it?
Mathematics has excellent applications in each department. This distance UG course in Mathematics can be worth it if you obtain this degree with fluent skills and study.
- Skills: Distance BA in Mathematics can provide you with skills in solving algebraic equations, trigonometric problem-solving skills, geometrical shapes understanding skills, computing, accounting, logical, decision-making, and economics problem-solving techniques.
- Time Flexibility: Distance learning in Mathematics allows students to cover the syllabus according to their own speed, and they can also schedule their own study hours.
- Fee and cost: BA Mathematics via DL mode can be cost-saving as compared to regular BA. Its academic cost is approximately INR 13,500 and INR 63,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this UG program, you can also do a Job. Because it gives an option of own time scheduling through which you can make a separate timetable for study and job.
Latest Distance Education Universities
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The academic session January 2023 admission door is open for the BA Mathematics distance education three-year bachelor’s degree program. Many universities, including Kakatiya University, Madras University, PT Sundarlal Sharma Open University, TNOU, and others, have opened their admissions windows. The last date announced by most of the universities is 31 March 2023.
Applicants are allowed to register for the BA Mathematics Distance education Program either online or offline. The registration fee for this specialized degree program balances between INR 300 and INR 1,000 at maximum universities. The course fee for the undergraduate degree program is between INR 13,500 and INR 63,000.
IGNOU BA Maths Admission 2023
- IGNOU BA Maths 3 Years undergraduate degree admission will commence in the July session. The July cycle of Admission for BA Maths has started. Candidates who are keen to apply for the BA Maths 3 Years degree program will need to follow the online/offline mode of admission. The application fee for IGNOU BA Maths is INR 200. The complete fee for IGNOU BA Maths is INR 10,500. Applicants can deposit the prescribed fee online by choosing a debit/credit card, UPI, or Net Banking.
BA Mathematics DDE Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed the 12th or Diploma by the time of applying.
- Candidates must be having above 50% marks in exams.
- Entries are made through merit.
Fees: The candidates can check the BA Mathematics Average Fee range of INR 13,500 and INR 63,000 Per Year.
Important Docs: Previous academic certificates.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Colleges and Universities, Banks and Financial Institutions, etc.
BA Mathematics DDE Application Form 2023
- The application form for BA Mathematics ODL admission is available on the official website of the university in which candidates want to apply for admission.
- The deadline for submission of applications announced by most of the universities is 31 March 2023. But it varies by the university. So, students need to check the deadline of their desired university.
- The application fee charged varies in different universities it may range from INR 300 to 800/-
BA Mathematics Distance Education Advantages of Course
There are a lot of benefits to being a part of the BA Mathematics ODL degree program. If the candidate completes the degree program and wishes to switch from this to a professional zone, they will either have to decide whether or not they want to stay in the program and advance their education. Detailed descriptions of the advantages of a BA in Mathematics are provided below.
- BA Mathematics ODL Educational Advantage: The undergraduate degree in BA Mathematics distance education from well-recognized distance universities allows candidates to select higher degree programs like MA Mathematics, MSC Mathematics, MBA, BEd, and more. The advanced degree course study will help students to heighten their academic profile. The approximate fee for the mentioned programs ranges from INR 13,500 and INR 63,000 per year.
- BA Mathematics ODL Professional Advantage: A Completion of BA Mathematics from a UGC-approved university in the distance mode encourages candidates to find a suitable job in employment sectors like banking, statistics, programming, research, and more. The job profile of Mathematics based professionals includes accountants, loan officers, computer programmers, researchers, and financial planners. The average salary package of mathematics professionals is found to be between INR 4 LPA and 7 LPA.
BA Mathematics Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission for the academic session 2023-24. The students can check the name of the Top BA Mathematics Colleges in India:
- Maris Stella College, Vijayawada
- L.S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce, Mumbai
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Stani Memorial PG College, Jaipur
- The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal
- DAV College, Chandigarh
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to get admission to the distance program of BA Mathematics distance education at a UGC-approved university, candidates are requested to follow the instructions given below.
BA Mathematics ODL Admission Steps:
- Go to the admission doorway.
- Make registration
- Log in and complete the BA Maths admission form.
- Upload documents (PDF/JPEG or JPG)
- Check or rectify filled details
- Deposit fee
- Must download submission form receipt
Be the first to leave a review.