BA Music Distance Education Admission 2023: BA Music distance education is the best-suited degree for students who want to complete graduation in music. The components of this course are instrumental and vocal music. It also includes learning various forms of dance along with the interpretation of music and the history of music.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Eligibility: Completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board
- Duration: 3 Year
- Fee: Average fee is INR 6,000 to INR 13,000.
- Top University: Madras University, IGNOU, Indraprastha College for Women, Ramjas College, and Miranda House.
- Career-wise: Graduates can earn around INR 3 LPA to 9 LPA on jobs like Audio Technician, Composer, Professor, Artist, and Music Director.
- IGNOU BA Music distance education admission 2023 last date is 31 March 2023. Click Here
BA Music Distance Education Highlights
|Average Salary||INR 4,00,000 to INR 10,00,000 per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Commission of Fine Arts, National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs, National Endowment for the Arts, National Endowment for the Humanities, Institute of Museum and Library Services, etc.|
|Job Positions||Film Music Director/Editor, Music Critic, Advertising Specialist, Studio Musician, Music Teacher, Recording Technician, Artist and Music Journalist among others.|
Is Distance BA Music Worth it?
Music courses have a great scope in India. This distance BA Music course can be worth it if you get this course from one of the best and most approved institutes in the country.
- Skills: This course can give you skills in singing music, musical instruments operating skills, concert singing skills, music festivals event skills, identification of Ragas, computer skills, music composing skills, writing, and communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: Key advantage of BA Music is its time flexibility, which provides a flexible schedule for covering the syllabus of the program.
- Fee and cost: It can be a money saving UG course. As compared to BA Music (Regular), its academic cost is less and ranges from INR 6,000 to INR 13,500 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This BA course is not confined to time; you can select any time for study and a job. While studying this course, you can also do any job or business for financial support.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Music Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The admission to Music oriented degree program in distance education has started. The distance universities such as Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU), and Madras University have initiated the admission process for the 2023 academic session. The BA Music 3-year degree program registration will last until the fourth week of September.
Applicants can enroll in BA Music ODL program by using online, or offline mode. Admission to the BA Music program will be offered to aspirants who have managed to pass the 12th exam from a central or state board of India. Program admission will not be given under any influence of the entrance exam.
Application or registration fee shall be required to enter the BA Music ODL program.
The registration fee for this music-centered degree lies between 200-600 INR. The average course fee for this arts-oriented degree program in Music is INR 9,500.
The program has several branches in Indian Universities such as Hindustani Music, Music Production, Music Vocal, etc. The program covers the history of Music that includes a brief history of Bhartiya Natya Shastra, concepts (Ragas & Talas), Classification of Music, etc. A degree in distance Music will offer an absolute opportunity to the aspirants to get important learning and build a career in the Music-related industry.
BA Music Distance Education Eligibility
- The applicant must have an interest in music.
- Students must be a 10+2 pass by an authorized board or institute
- Previous degree with above 50% marks in board exams.
- There is no entrance exam for this course and no age limit.
Fee: The candidates can check the BA Music distance education Average Fee range INR 6,000 to INR 13,000 Per Year.
Important Documents: Legal degree & ID card.
What is BA Music Distance Learning?
BA Music Distance Learning is a UG-level degree program offered to Candidates by a large number of universities. This degree was launched to improve the singing skills of the Candidates. This field teaches different tracks and notes of music to the Candidates. The skills of Candidates are enhanced to this degree, but these skills are natural. Candidates of this field have a large variety of jobs and vacancies. Candidates can earn a large amount of money after this degree.
BA Music Distance Education Application Form 2023
- The application form of the university is available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will have to read the application form and will have to fill it.
- After filling it, the Candidates will have to send it to the email of the university.
Job Area of BA Music Distance Education
- The candidates can get jobs in top areas like the National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs, the Commission of Fine Arts, the National Endowment for the Arts, etc.
BA Music Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of the 3-year BA Music distance education is given below in the table. Students can also get information on the syllabus by visiting the official website of a specific university.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Appreciation of Music||Different Gharanas and their History||Musical Sound, Wave Motion, Frequency, Pitch, and Volume|
|A brief history of Bharat Natya Shastra and Sangeet Ratnakar||Concert Singing||Laws of Acoustics|
|Bada Khayal and Chhota Khayal||Evolution of the Notation system||Music & Literature|
|Concepts of Ragas and Tala in Indian Music||Forms of Light Music||Role of Music in Multimedia|
|Classification of Music||Importance of Music Festivals/Seminars/Conferences||Taal Study|
|Classification of Ragas||History of Indian Music||Vocal and Instrumental Music|
|Place of Music in Fine Arts|
Top Colleges in India for BA Music Distance Education
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Music Distance Learning. The students can check the name of Top Colleges in India for BA Music Distance Education.
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- BVDU, Pune
- Calicut University, Calicut
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya
BA Music Distance Education Madras University:
The admission window of Madras University has been opened from 02 January 2023, for the academic session 2023. Interested students can apply for BA Music admission at this university by visiting its official website. It is a UGC-DEB-approved university to offer distance education courses.
IP College for Women, New Delhi: The students can apply for the admission BA Music course in the IP College for Women, New Delhi.
Ramjas College, New Delhi: Admission to the academic session 2023 will start very soon. This college offered BA Music course admission under the arts stream to eligible candidates. It is affiliated with DU (Delhi University).
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: What is the benefit of BA music?
Ans: Among the many benefits of a Bachelor of Arts degree in the music program is the variety of career options that are available to you. A B.A. level in music provides a solid foundation in the areas of musicianship, scholarship, and performance that are essential for a successful career in music.
Question 2: In the BA program in music, what is the subject?
Ans: There are various subjects that are covered in BA music programme some of them mentioned below:
- Khyal Form.
- Music and its forms.
- Classification of Rag.
- Music Composition.
- Notation and its evolution.
- History of Indian Music.
- Natya Shastra.
Be the first to leave a review.