BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023: Distance education in Political Science in Chennai focuses on learning the political systems of national and foreign governments. The curriculum includes public affairs, procedures and policies, public administration, and international relations.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Eligibility: Completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 to 6 years.
- Fee: Average Fee ranges from INR 5,800 to INR 80,500 ( As Per University)
- Top University: Madurai Kamaraj University, TNOU, etc.
- Career-wise: There is a career in politics, diplomacy, law firms, social work organizations, public relations department, and several others.
This three-year distance education program provides applicants with the information and details needed to enhance their career level and skills. After completing this course candidates can get various jobs like Campaign Organiser, International Research Specialist, Political Commentator, City Housing Administrator, Public Opinion Analyst, etc.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Approved By||UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Average Salary||INR 1,20,000 to INR 3,60,000.|
|Fee Structure||INR 5,000 to INR 80,000 ( As Per University)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
Is BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Worth it?
Distance BA in Political Science can make your future brighter if you get this degree from the best art institute in Chennai and get fluent skills in Politics.
- Skills: This BA program can teach skills of social behavior skills, rural development skills, public policy-making skills, public affairs, social administration skills, speech skills, communication techniques, writing methods, and international relations skills.
- Time Flexibility: The flexibility of this program is giving time scheduling relaxation to its student. They can schedule study hours according to their choice.
- Fee and cost: This distance program in politics is one of the cheapest distance courses in Politics at Chennai. The academic fee for this BA degree starts from INR 5,800 to INR 80,500 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Students will get time for relaxation and schedule during the study of this BA program. Due to this relaxation, students will be able to do a Job and study at per own choice of time.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023
Admission to the BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai for the 2023 session has begun. The DDE Political Science three-year degree program is open to candidates who have completed their 10+2 in a related field. It is possible to select preferred institutions like Madurai Kamaraj University, TNOU, etc.
The distance universities allot seats to BA Political Science three-year degree programs on qualifying exam marks only. Thus, no entrance or admission tests are included for admission to the BA Political Science six-semester program.
As part of their attempts to deliver information in a variety of areas, including Tamil, English, Organs of Government, Modern Governments, Human Rights in India, E-Governance, Environmental Studies, and so on, the university in Chennai has launched several new programs. People with a BA in political science may be able to pursue a variety of careers, including those as journalists, political scientists, government employees, teachers, etc.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
- The students should pass the 12th on a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Duration
- The time duration of this course is three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai Fees
- The candidates can check the BA Political Science Average Fee range of INR 5,000 to INR 80,000 Per Year.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai: Admission Process
The Chennai-located institution or college follows the admission process for BA in Political Science in the given manner.
Admission Instructions for BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai:
- Visit the official portal of Chennai located university.
- Select the notification to check the admission information.
- Press the online admission
- Enter details like email ID and mobile number to complete the registration form.
- Then pay the required payments.
- Revisit the online admission portal, and enter your username followed by a password.
- Include all the pertinent information
- Upload documents as required.
- After paying the necessary fees, submit the form.
Documents Required for BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Benefits of BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai
- If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai: Employment Areas
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like state and local governments, Federal, Law, etc.
|Colleges and Universities||Politics|
|Public Relations Departments||Intelligence Wings|
|Publishing Houses||Law Firms|
|United Nations (UN) and its Agencies||Public Policy Organisations|
|Social Work Organisations|
BA Political Science Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA in Political Science Distance Education in Chennai. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Political Science Colleges in India:
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Hindu College, Delhi
- DAV College, Chandigarh
- St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
- Christ University, Banglore
Hindustan University BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai
Hindustan University is offering admission to BA Political Science and the last date to apply for admission was 31 March 2023. The minimum eligibility to take admission in this program at this university is 50% in 10+2 or 10+ (3-year related diploma). Hindustan University, Chennai is offering a BA in Political Science with a duration of 3 years.
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai: Job Types
|Campaign Organiser||Legislative Analyst|
|International Research Specialist||Public Affairs Research Analyst|
|Political Commentator||Corporation Legislative Issues Manager|
|City Housing Administrator||State Legislator|
|Public Opinion Analyst||Legislative Coordinator|
|Labour Relations Specialist||Policy Analyst|
|Corporate Adviser||Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst|
BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai: Syllabus
|Semester: I||Semester: II|
|(Option I): Indian Constitution||(Option-I): Indian Politics|
|1||Judiciary-Supreme Court, High Courts, Judicial Review, and Judicial Activism||1||Party System in India: National and Regional Political Parties, Interest and Pressure Groups|
|2||Union Executive – President, Vice-President, Prime Minister, Council of Ministers; State Executive- Governor, Chief Minister, and Council of Ministers.||2||Election Commission, Electoral Process and its Defects and Voting Behaviour, Electoral Reforms, Problem of Defection|
|3||Union Legislature – Parliament-Composition and Functions; Speaker of Lok Sabha Amendment Process; State Legislature -Vidhan Sabha; Panchayati Raj Institutions-History, Basic Features, and 73rd Amendment.||3||Federalism and it’s Working with reference to Centre-State Relations, Demand for State Autonomy; Emerging Trends in Indian Federalism|
|4||Indian Constitution-Sources and Features, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, and Directive Principles of State Policy.||4||Role of Caste, Religion, Language, Regionalism in India, Politics of Reservation, Emerging Trends and Challenges Before Indian Political System|
|Option II: Principles of Political Science||Option II: Contemporary Political Science|
|1||Sovereignty: Monist & Pluralist; Concept of Welfare State, Liberty, Equality, Rights & Justice.||1||Modern concerns of Political Science, Behaviourism and Post-Behaviourism|
|2||State: Definition, Elements, Relations with the other organization, Theories of the Origin of State.||2||Political Theory: Definition, Scope, Nature, Characteristics, and Decline & Resurgence of Political Theory|
|3||Political Science: Definition, Nature & Scope; Relation of Political Science with the Social Sciences, Traditional approaches to the study of Political Science.||3||Post-Modernism, Feminism, Environmentalism, RTI, and Consumer Welfare|
|4||Theory & Practice of Govt.: Organs of Government and their relationship, Operational dynamics – Political Parties, Pressure Groups, and Bureaucracy.||4||Political Socialization, Political Culture, Ideology, and End of Ideology|
|Semester: III||Semester: IV|
|(Option I): Western Political Thinkers I||(Option I): Western Political Thinkers II|
|1||Plato & Aristotle||1||Hegal and Karl Marx|
|2||Hobbes, Locke & Rousseau||2||GDH Cole and Harold Laski|
|3||St. Augustine and Machiavelli||3||Lenin and Mao-Tse-Tung|
|4||Bentham and J.S. Mill||4||John Rowls and Robert Nozik|
|Option II: Indian Political Thinkers I||Option II: Indian Political Thinkers II|
|1||Raja Ram Mohan Ray & Swami Dayanand||1||J.P. Narayan & Ram Manohar Lohia|
|2||Swami Vivekanand & Aurbind Ghosh||2||Mahatma Gandhi & M.N, Roy|
|3||Dada Bhai Narojee & Gopal Krishan Gokhle||3||Jawaharlal Nehru & B,R,Ambedkar|
|4||Lala Lajpat Rai & Bal Gangadhar Tilak||4||Subhash Chander Bose & Bhagat Singh|
|Semester: V||Semester: VI|
|(Option I): Comparative Politics (Theory)||(Option I): Comparative Constitutions of the UK & USA|
|1||Comparative Politics-Definition, Scope; Traditional & Modern Concerns; Comparative Methods||1||Evolution, Conventions, Legacies and Basic features of Constitutions of UK & USA; Socio-Economic basis of Constitutions of UK & USA|
|2||Constitutionalism: History, Nature, Type, and Problem in Modern Times||2||Comparative Study of Executive, Legislation and Judiciary System of UK & USA|
|3||Approaches to the Study of Comparative Politics: Input-Out (David Easton), Structural-Function (G. Almond), Political Development (Lucian W. Pye), Political Culture (G. Almond)||3||Comparative studies of Structures, Functions, and roles of political parties and pressure groups of the UK & USA|
|4||Constitutional Structure: (a) Formal-Executive, Legislation, and Judiciary, (b) Informal Structures– Political Parties and Pressure Groups||4||Electoral Processes, Voting Behaviour, Bureaucracy and Recent Trends of the working of the systems of UK & USA|
|Option II: International Relations (Theory)||Option II: International Organization|
|1||Definition, Nature, Scope, and Development of the International Relations; and Autonomy Debate regarding International Relations||1||Evolution and Growth of International Organization: League & UN System. Comparison between League and UN Systems|
|2||National Power: Definition, Elements & Assessment; Limitation of Power: International Law, International Morality and World Public Opinion||2||Organs of the United Nations|
|3||Approaches to the Study of International Relations: Idealist, Realist; System and Marxist- Leninist||3||Working of UN towards Peace: Peace-Making, Peace-Enforcement, Peace-Building, and Peace-Keeping|
|4||Major Concepts: Balance of Power, Collective Security, Environmentalism, and Globalisation||4||UN & Disarmament; Democratization of UN and India’s Claim for Permanent Seat; and Assessment of UN|
Course After 12th
What are the Advantages of BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai?
The BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai course has the same curriculum as a regular BA in Political Science, but it also has a number of extra benefits. Let’s take a closer look at the BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai program’s extra benefit:
- Earn Money While You Learn: By enrolling in a correspondence program, you can continue working while pursuing your BA. This can assist you in gaining experience as you pursue a bachelor’s degree in political science.
- Take classes at your own place: Working professionals or students who do not have the time to attend traditional classes choose distance learning, they are given enough time to complete the BA in Political Science.
- Cost-Effective: The cost of BA Political Science Distance Education in Chennai is significantly lower than the traditional option. Along with the money, administrative costs such as travel, lodging, and boarding are eliminated.
- There are also other benefits, such as a curriculum that is relevant to the industry, flexible class times, and an e-learning platform.
Note: All the dates and information given here are tentative. Visit the official site to know the latest and most accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.