BA Public Administration Distance Education 2024: BA Public Administration admission is now open for the 2024 session in distance mode. It is a 3-year undergraduate course. It is an administration program offered to students in public administration. It is one of the best degrees in India that are provided to students at any level of learning. This field has an important place in the world of education. For more information, students can get free counseling by calling 9210989898.
The area has gained a lot of respect and reputation in no time. This field of public administration is awarded every year with a large number of students’ entries from different universities. The scope of this field is extensive and includes many private and government areas of employment.
BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute’s distance education course for the BA in Public Administration is now accepting admissions for the 2024 academic year. The last date for submitting admissions applications is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- SKU University is currently accepting applications for the 2024 session of its BA Public Administration in Distance Education program. Students may apply for admission by 20 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- The BA Public Administration program at IGNOU is now accepting applications for the 2024 session. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
BA Public Administration Distance Education Highlights
|Approx. 13,500 13, year
|Entrance-based or Merit-based
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2024
BA Public Administration Distance Education Admission for the academic session of 2024 has started. A lot of colleges and universities offer UG/PG programs for candidates who passed 12th. Students can visit the official site of the university or institute to fill out the application form for admission.
The students can apply for the admission BA Public Administration course at Madras Christian College, Chennai.
BA Public Administration Distance Education Eligibility
- Students must have passed the 10+2 level of learning from any recognized university.
- One must have 50% or above marks in qualifying exams of a previous certificate.
BA Public Administration Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus of BA Public Administration:
|Introduction of Public Administration
|Constitutional Bodies: Role and Significance
|Nature of organizations
|center-state Relations: Changing dynamics
|Accountability and controls on administration
|Democratic Context: Accountability and Control
2nd Year Syllabus of BA Public Administration:
|Public Administration: Approaches/Theories
|Indian Administration: Structure and Functions
|State and District Administration
|Globalization and impacts
|Citizen and Administration
3rd Year Syllabus of BA Public Administration:
|Comparative Public Administration
|Decentralization & Local Governance in India
|The Ecology of Administration
|Rural Local Governance in India: Structure & Functions
|Administrative System: Comparative Features
|Urban Local Government: Post 74th Amendment Phase
BA Public Administration Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Public Administration Distance Learning. The students can check the names of the Top BA Public Administration Colleges in India:
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Scott Christian College, Nagercoil
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Loreto College, Kolkata
- Fergusson College, Pune
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
ANU CDE BA Public Administration Admission 2024
Candidates who are going for admission must know that the course’s instruction will remain in Telugu and that the program will be taught semester-wise. The fee for the first year of the ANU CDE program is INR 4880. The prescribed fee for ANU CDE BA Public Administration can be deposited in two semesters. This program mainly focuses on public administration concepts and theories.
Presidency College, Chennai
The applicants can apply for the admission BA Public Administration course at the Presidency College, Chennai.
Scott Christian College, Nagercoil
The students can apply for admission BA Public Administration course at Scott Christian College, Nagercoil.
BA Public Administration Distance Education Application Form
- The application form can be downloaded from the official web of the university.
- After completion, we can submit the form at its portal.
- The application fee for the program is between 300 – 500 Rs.
- Availability of application form: The registration form for the 2024 session has been available on the official site of the university.
Required Documents for BA Public Administration Distance Education
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Photo (Passport Size)
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
What is BA Public Administration Distance Learning?
BA Public Administration Distance Learning is a bachelor-level degree program offered by many universities to students. This degree is a business degree that envelopes the field of public administration. In this degree program, students are taught the basics of public administration. The problem of the public and its solution are also studied under this specialization.
This degree teaches the students how to recognize the issues of the people and find possible solutions. students are employed by different govt, and private departs. They are offered a handsome salary per month and are also provided with other facilities like a house, car, and protocol.
Cost Of Fuel:
During the distance mode of learning, students are not bound to the university for education purposes. This means that we don’t need to travel to the university, so much fuel is saved.
The timetable of this degree program is very flexible. We can change it to fit into our routine.
Benefits of BA Public Administration Distance Education
Here are some benefits of a BA Public Administration Distance education course:
- It is beneficial to the candidates who want to continue their studies with a job or business. That means they don’t have enough time to attend regular classes.
- The course is beneficial to candidates who want to get basic to advanced learning knowledge in the field of Public Administration.
- The subject of this distance education course is set in a way that helps a candidate to learn through theoretical subjects.
- According to the syllabus setup, experts say the BA Public administration distance education course helps candidates to get a job in the fields of Communication, Handling, Media, Press release, Managing, and so on.
Career Prospects for BA Public Administration Distance
Many different industries in India are looking for people who have completed their BA in Public Administration program to fill open positions in their organizations. After graduating with a BA in Public Administration, graduates are given career alternatives that take into account their areas of expertise and other relevant qualifications.
|Corporate Management Offices
|Economic Development Centres
|Fire and Emergency Services
|Indian Civil Services
|Labour Management Relations Specialist
|Land Revenue Departments
|Personnel Management Specialist
|Public Works / Panchayati Raj
|Tribal Administration Centres
BA Public Administration Distance Education Salary
There are well-paid jobs for people with a BA in public administration in both the government and private sectors. In India, the starting pay for a BA in public administration earned through distance education is INR 4 to 6 LPA. How much a graduate of a distance BA in public administration in India makes each month depends on their knowledge, location, the popularity of the company, the job profile, and the skills they have learned. Students will make more salary as they get more knowledge and skills.
Read Also: BA Public Relations Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus