BA Public Relations Distance Education 2023: It is a 3-year undergraduate course, and it is a business degree offered to students in the field of candidate relations. This field is one of the famous degrees in India being provided to students.
BA Public Relations Distance Education aims to promote education in student relations in India. Numerous businesses and companies employ students in this field. The scope of this field is extensive and vast.
- Fees: The students can check the BA Public Relations Average Fee of INR 50,000–INR 3,00,000 (approximately) per year.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Approx. Fees||13,500 per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
Admissions for the BA Public Relations distance education program for the academic year 2023 have been started. The admission window of most of the universities that offer this bachelor’s degree program to the candidates is open at this time and the last date to close the admission window is near. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply for admission need to visit the official site of the university to which they want to apply.
- The students can apply for the BA Public Relations Admission based on Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for admission BA in Public Relations course at Christ University, Bangalore.
- The students can apply for admission BA in Public Relations course at Hindu College, New Delhi
- We mentioned the name of some colleges at the end of the article that provides the course.
BA Public Relations DDE Eligibility
- Students must have passed 12th from any known recognized university.
- They must have scored above 50% marks in exams.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Introduction to Public Relations||Communication Research Methods|
|Sustainable Strategic Communication||Professional Industry Practice|
|Media Strategy: Messaging and Influencing||Persuasion and Public Opinion|
Global Media Businesses, Practices and Cultures
|Platforms and Social Media||
Reputation Management: Issues, Risks and Crisis
Media, Communications, and Culture
|Final Major Project|
BA Public Relations Distance Education Subjects
|Basic Economics||Principles of public relations|
|Business communication||Corporate Communication|
|Financial management||Public relation practices|
|Fundamentals of computers||Copywriting and media planning|
|Business organizations||Advanced advertising Event management|
|Marketing management||Research Methodology|
|Science of human communication||Entrepreneurship|
|Human resource management||Consumer behavior|
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission Process 2023
BA public relations distance education admission is done in 2 ways entrance exam/ Merit based. Interested candidates follow the guide given below:
- First of all, you need to check out which university or college or Institute provides the course.
- Visit the official site of that university/college.
- Check the eligibility criteria of the university for a BA public relations distance education course.
- List out the required documents and make sure you have all the required documents.
- Now, fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the online application form fee.
- take a printout or save a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Prepare yourself for the entrance exam or wait for the Merit list.
- A valid CNIC card.
- Academic degrees in attested form.
BA Public Relations Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA Public Relations Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA Public Relations Colleges in India:
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- St. Xavier College, Mumbai
- Hindu College, New Delhi
Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
The students can apply for the admission BA Public Relations course at the Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
The applicants can apply for the admission BA Public Relations course at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
The course covers a broad range of topics. One has the option of working for a variety of different organizations or enterprises in the fields of advertising, journalism, or public relations. They are required to design public relations tactics to build mutually beneficial relationships with the public and media.
The students can get jobs in top companies like GroupM, DDB Mudra Group, Traverse Advertising, Madison Communications, Dentsu Aegis, Leo Burnett, etc.
Read Also: BA Public Administration Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.