BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education 2024: Admission started by various universities in the BA Travel and Tourism course for the 2024 session in DDE. It is a 3-year UG course, and it is an art degree linked with studies in the stream of traveling and tourism. The minimum eligibility for this course will be 10+2 from the recognized board. Students take more interest in this field. For more details, students can get a free counseling at 9210989898.
This field of traveling and tourism is one of India’s famous and reputed degrees offered by the universities to Candidates. This field holds a significant and standard position in the list of highly pursued fields by Candidates at all levels of learning. The scope of this degree is wide, and students get various job opportunities after completing this course.
BA Travel and Tourism Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Manipal Online starts admission for the BA in Travel and Tourism in Distance Education mode. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
- Admission for BA Travel and Tourism opens at William Carey University for the academic year 2024. 29 February 2024 is the last date for admission. Apply Now
- IMTS Institute starts admission for the BA travel and tourism course for the 2024 session. The last date for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Highlights
|Approx INR 13, 500 Per year/*
|Top Recruiting Areas
Hotels, Airlines, Resorts, Bars, Restaurants, Lounges, etc.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Admission 2024-24
TNOU BA Travel & Tourism Three-year distance education degree program admission can be taken online. The admission process of TNOU is designed offline as well. 12th or three-year diploma attained students can apply to the TNOU BA TT program. The first-semester fee of the TNOU BA Travel & Tourism program is INR 3,500.
BA Travel & Tourism course admission is now open for the current academic session 2024-24. TNOU has also started accepting applications for the BA Travel & Tourism program, the expected deadline for submission of the application form is 30 October 2024. Interested students can submit the application at the university’s official portal. Students who have been successful in taking admission into the BA Travel & Tourism program will have access to a library, a health care system, a laboratory, etc. Students must qualify for 10+2 with 50% marks from the recognized board.
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Eligibility
- One should have passed 10+2 from a recognized central, state, or any other board.
- Candidate should have acquired at least 45-50% marks in the last qualifying examination (12th or equivalent).
- There is no age restriction to apply for admission to the BA Travel & Tourism distance education program.
- In some cases, the institutes may not conduct entrance exams at all in order to admit students to this course.
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Fees
The students can check the BA Travel and Tourism Average Fee range of INR 5,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Syllabus
|Foundation Course in English
|Ecology, Environment, and Tourism
|Brief Course on the History of India
Foundation course in Science and Technology
|Foundation course in Humanities and Social Sciences
|Foundation course in Tourism
|Foundation course in any one of the modern Indian languages like Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, etc.
|Indian Culture: A Perspective for Tourism
|Tourism Development: Products, Operation, and Case Studies
|Management in Tourism
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Admission Process
Most universities provide direct admission to this course, but some require entrance tests. Students are usually admitted directly based on their 12th-grade marks. Admission criteria vary from college to college. Before submitting the application form, candidates must read all the instructions.
- There is a merit-based or entrance-based admission process to this program.
- In some universities, entrance exams are conducted on their own.
- Based on Class 12th marks, a cut-off is released. Those who meet the cut-off range will be invited to a second screening round.
- Candidates will be required to secure seats through a counselling process.
- An application form and fee must be filled out and paid by the candidate to be admitted.
- Candidates should carry all original and self-attested copies of the documents.
Documents Requirement for BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Admission
- Legal degree.
- Educational certificate
- Cast certificate
- DOB certificate
- Address proof
- ID proof
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA in Travel and Tourism Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA Travel and Tourism Colleges in India:
- RIG Institute of Hotel Management, Greater Noida
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla
- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar
Surana College, Bangalore
The students can apply for the admission BA Travel and Tourism course at Surana College, Bangalore.
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
The candidates can apply for admission BA Travel and Tourism course at Chandigarh University, Chandigarh.
BA Travel and Tourism Distance Education IGNOU
B.A. in Tourism Studies IGNOU is a duration of 3 – 6 Years and there is no age limit for the students to take admission in this program. The minimum Eligibility to get admission in this program is 12th from any stream.
The course fee for a BA in Tourism Studies at IGNOU is INR 10,200 for the full program. Students can also pay this fee in installments every year which is INR 3,400 per year. In this course, IGNOU will also provide basic training in organizing travel and tourism services.
BA Travel And Tourism DDE Application Form 2024
One can apply for admission to BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education admission by filling out the application form. Several distance education universities have released the application for BA course admission for the July 2024-24 academic session. Candidates can visit the official website of the university to register themselves.
What is BA Travel and Tourism Distance Learning?
BA Travel and Tourism Distance Learning: It is a bachelor’s level degree program many universities offer. This program is an arts degree that deals with the studies of travel and tourism. This program focuses on teaching the Candidates the skills of traveling and tourism. The Candidates are offered the learning in this program through the distance mode of applying.
Candidates who have successfully completed this program at any legal university have the potential of being able to find jobs in a wide variety of fields following completion of the program. By becoming a candidate, you will be able to gain employment with a variety of committees and institutes, earning an impressive salary while doing so. Moreover, they have access to a variety of housing options, transportation options, as well as medical facilities from which to choose.
Cost Of Books: In the distance mode of learning, Candidates are not supposed to buy books physically. Rather they can download the e-version of books on their phone. It saves a lot of money.
Easy Entries: Entries to this course are not that difficult because this program’s merit requirement is relatively low.
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Job Area
The students can get jobs in top companies like HIL Limited, Secure Now, Honda Cars, Matrix Cellular, Hi-Impact Consultants, etc.
BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education Salary in India
Travel and tourism distance education graduates can work in various public and private sectors. Some of the most popular top recruiters offer salaries between INR 2.9 LPA and 7.9 LPA. Start-up pay varies based on experience, area of study, specialization, and other factors.
The job title and company of a person also have an effect on their income. Graduates’ salaries are based on their education, experience, and knowledge. By gaining more experience and skills, graduates can increase their salary.
FAQ Regarding BA Travel And Tourism Distance Education?
Question 1: After completing the 12th grade, is it possible to enroll in a travel and tourism course?
Ans: After completing one’s secondary education, it is possible to pursue a career in travel and tourism. After completing one’s secondary education, there are a variety of degrees, certificates, and diplomas that one might pursue in the field of travel and tourism.
Question 2: Which areas of expertise in travel and tourism are most sought after in India?
Ans: The following are the most common forms of specialization in Travel and Tourism in India:
- Administration of Travel and Tourism
- Research on Tourism
- Tour Management
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus