BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a UG course in Visual Communication with a duration of 3 years. The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 from any stream. Visual communication is a branch of science that deals with the pictorial representation of thoughts and ideas. This field has a very wide variety of scopes, and students get many job opportunities after completing this course.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years
- Fee: Approx fee ranges from INR 12,500 to INR 30,000.
- Top University: Mahatma Gandhi University, St.Thomas College, and more.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||INR 13,500 Per Annum (Approx)|
Is Distance BA Visual Communication worth it?
Yes, Distance BA Visual Communication is an excellent course to get an entry into the professional world of visual arts, and earning packages are also high.
- Skills: The students enrolled in the distance BA Visual Communication course get skills to understand what is being delivered or communicated via visual means. Its application is everywhere in marketing, advertising, and related sectors.
- Time Flexibility: In distance mode, candidates are free to decide at what time they will take classes and how many times they can take a single lecture because these are usually provided to them in videos.
- Fee and Cost: BA Visual Communication distance course is popular among students, and its fee structure varies from INR 12,500 to INR 30,000 per annum making it accessible.
- Earn While You Learn: In many fields, experience is required, and students also need to support their studies by doing a job; these two things are possible in distance mode, where one can earn and learn simultaneously.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Visual Communication Distance Education program possesses various subjects i.e., Communication Introduction, Visualisation & Illustration, Motion Picture Photography, Graphic Design, Sound & Communication, Media Management, and more.
Candidates can be eligible for admission to BA Visual Communication three-year ug degree program after passing higher secondary school exams from the state, and central board of India. The fee for BA in Visual Communication is found between INR 40,000 to INR 1,25,000 for a full program.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the BA Visual Communication Distance Education program depends on the following criteria.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or 12th or equivalent either 50 percent marks or just pass the exam with a minimum percentage from a central or state board of India.
- Admission to the BA Visual Communication ODL program shall be taken after the performance in the entrance test (However, not all universities require entrance tests’ valid scores).
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Application Form
- Application forms are available on the official page of the university, from where they can be downloaded.
Documents Required: Valid ID card
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Introduction to Communication||Photography I|
|Theories of Visual Communication||Visual Design|
|Narrative Story Telling||Basics of Animation|
|Writing Skills||History of Visual Arts|
|Visual Literacy and Drawing (Practical)||Photography -I (Practical)|
|Writing Skills (Practical)||Visual Design (Practical)|
|Photography II||Documentary Film Studies|
|Elements of Cinema||Writing For Media|
|Film History||Research Skills|
|Photography-II (Practical)||Documentary Film Making (Practical)|
|Branding (Practical)||Writing For Media (Practical)|
|Sound Design||Television Production|
|Script Writing||Presentation Skills|
|New Media Production||Presentation Skills (Practical)|
|Advertising (Practical)||Television Production (Practical)|
|Sound Design (Practical)||Media Law and Ethics|
|Digital Film Making (Practical)||Project|
Top University/College for BA Visual Communication Distance Education
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Bishop Valley Memorial Cross Holy Cross, Kottayam
- St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- GITAM, Hyderabad
- Majlis Arts and Science College, Puramannur
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam: The applicants can apply for the admission BA Visual Communication course at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
St. Thomas College, Thrissur: The students can apply for admission BA Visual Communication course at St. Thomas College, Thrissur.
What is BA Visual Communication Distance Education?
BA Visual Communication Distance Education: It is a graduation-level degree program offered to the candidates. It is one of the most famous degrees in India. The university offers this degree in the stream of visual communication through the distance mode of learning.
The Candidates are taught how to express their ideas visually. This work is based on the creativity of candidates. Many jobs are offered to the candidates in different departs after completion of this degree program. They are offered high amount of salaries per month and different housing, transportation, and medical facilities.
- Economical Degree: Learning in this course through distance mode doesn’t cost a lot relatively compared to learning through physical mode.
- Free Of Travelling: Candidates are not bound to the university for learning purposes, so they don’t have to travel miles and miles for learning.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Benefits
The undergraduate degree in the BA Visual and communication distance education program is beneficial for aspirants in both areas: professional, and educational. This course has become a pioneer for candidates to walk towards the mentioned sectors. The advantage of the BA Visual and Communication program has been described in detail in the upcoming parts.
Academic Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
A bachelor’s degree in the BA Visual will help students to get important subjective knowledge of various themes like media culture, television production, photography, media culture, & society, post-production, and more. After completing the undergraduate degree of BA Visual Communication students can also proceed to an advanced level degree in MA Visual Communication.
Some other gates are also opened for the bachelor’s degree holder in the form of a PG Diploma/Degree in Animation, Video Editing, Web Design, and more. The average course fee of these programs is seen between INR 40,000, and INR 1,25,000.
Professional Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
The completion of the BA Visual Communication distance Education three-year degree from a reputed university/college in India of distance education will encourage candidates to seek a job in the same stream. However, the employment sector of visual communication is pretty much large.
It includes Fashion Industry, Media, Film, Journalism, Advertising, etc., industries. Candidates can work in the following job profile as Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Animator, Cartoonist, Ad Photographer, etc. The salary of a Visual Communication professional lies at 3.5 to 13.5 LPA.
Admission Process for BA Visual Communication Distance Education
The undergraduate degree program admission process is scripted online, and offline. Candidates who wish to enroll in BA visual communication distance program will need to follow either option. In order to help them successfully register, and complete admission, we have structured the admission steps of the BA specialized program in the given sections below.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Online process
- Reach out the doorway of the BA Visual Communication portal
- Then on registering online,
- Make an OTP verification to register.
- The sign-in page would require details: Applicants’ names, email IDs, mobile numbers, etc.
- Dashboard sectioned parts are to be completed
- Upload academic/personal/photo documents in PDF/JPEG/JPG
- Check all the filled data, and rectify if the wrong
- Deposit the Visual Communication fee in the required mode
- Receipt of visual communication submitted application form should be taken for future reference.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Offline Process
- Collect/download a blank offline application form for BA Visual & Communication program.
- All sections marked with stars are required to complete.
- Use a blue pen only to fill up the BA Visual Communication offline form.
- Block letters must only be followed.
- Ensure self-attestation in each mandatory part of the documents.
- Documents for admission to the Visual Communication program would be verified.
- Shortlisted can complete admission after paying the fee
- One must not forget to collect the receipt of the BA Visual Communication application form submission.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Scope
- Graduates of the BA in Visual Communication program can pursue an MA in Visual Communication. Following that, they can conduct research and earn an M.Phil. or Ph.D. in Visual Communication in order to work in and contribute to the modern world of visual media communication.
- They can also work as freelance photographers, filmmakers, or for large corporations. They can start their own production company and work for clients.
Be the first to leave a review.