BA Visual Communication Distance Education 2024: It is a UG course in Visual Communication with a duration of 3 years. The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 from any stream. Visual communication is a branch of science that deals with the pictorial representation of thoughts and ideas. This field has a very wide variety of scopes, and students get many job opportunities after completing this course.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years
- Fee: The approximate fee ranges from INR 12,500 to INR 30,000.
- Top universities: Mahatma Gandhi University, St.Thomas College, and more.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission updates: February 2024
- Before the extended deadline of February 29, 2024, interested individuals are encouraged to apply to the BA Visual Communication distance education programme at IMTS Institute. Apply now
- For the 2024–2025 academic year, Subharti University is now accepting applications for its BA in Visual Communication open learning programme. apply by 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Admission to the BA Visual Communication DDE programme at NIILM University for the 2024–2025 academic year has been announced. Send in your application by 28 February 2024. Apply now
- Before February 28, 2024, Mangalayatan University will be accepting applications for its BA Visual Communication distance programme for the 2024–2025 academic year. Apply now
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Highlights
|INR 13,500 Per Annum (approximate)
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2024
BA Visual Communication Distance Education program possesses various subjects i.e., Communication Introduction, Visualisation & Illustration, Motion Picture Photography, Graphic Design, Sound & Communication, Media Management, and more.
Candidates can be eligible for admission to a BA Visual Communication three-year UG degree program after passing higher secondary school exams from the state, and central board of India. The fee for a BA in Visual Communication is between INR 40,000 to INR 1,25,000 for a full program.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the BA Visual Communication Distance Education program depends on the following criteria.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or 12th or equivalent either 50 per cent marks or just pass the exam with a minimum percentage from a central or state board of India.
- Admission to the BA Visual Communication ODL program shall be taken after the performance in the entrance test (However, not all universities require entrance tests’ valid scores).
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Introduction to Communication
|Theories of Visual Communication
|Narrative Story Telling
|Basics of Animation
|History of Visual Arts
|Visual Literacy and Drawing (Practical)
|Photography -I (Practical)
|Writing Skills (Practical)
|Visual Design (Practical)
|Documentary Film Studies
|Elements of Cinema
|Writing For Media
|Documentary Film Making (Practical)
|Writing For Media (Practical)
|New Media Production
|Presentation Skills (Practical)
|Television Production (Practical)
|Sound Design (Practical)
|Media Law and Ethics
|Digital Film Making (Practical)
Admission Process for BA Visual Communication Distance Education
The undergraduate degree program admission process is scripted online, and offline. Candidates who wish to enroll in BA visual communication distance program will need to follow either option. In order to help them successfully register, and complete admission, we have structured the admission steps of the BA specialized program in the given sections below.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Online process
- Reach out the doorway of the BA Visual Communication portal
- Then on registering online,
- Make an OTP verification to register.
- The sign-in page would require details: Applicants’ names, email IDs, mobile numbers, etc.
- Dashboard sectioned parts are to be completed
- Upload academic/personal/photo documents in PDF/JPEG/JPG
- Check all the filled data, and rectify if the wrong
- Deposit the Visual Communication fee in the required mode
- Receipt of visual communication submitted application form should be taken for future reference.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Offline Process
- Collect/download a blank offline application form for the BA Visual & Communication program.
- All sections marked with stars are required to be completed.
- Use a blue pen only to fill up the BA Visual Communication offline form.
- Block letters must only be followed.
- Ensure self-attestation in each mandatory part of the documents.
- Documents for admission to the Visual Communication program would be verified.
- Shortlisted can complete admission after paying the fee
- One must not forget to collect the receipt of the BA Visual Communication application form submission.
- Mark sheets/Certificates of previously qualifying examination
- Proof of Identity
- Passport Size Photographs
- Previous institution leaving Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Top University/College for BA Visual Communication Distance Education
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Bishop Valley Memorial Cross Holy Cross, Kottayam
- St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- GITAM, Hyderabad
- Majlis Arts and Science College, Puramannur
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
The applicants can apply for the admission BA Visual Communication course at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
St. Thomas College, Thrissur
The students can apply for admission BA Visual Communication course at St. Thomas College, Thrissur.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official page of the university. To access the application form students have to visit the university website. They can fill out the registration form online. Students have to submit the application form before the admission deadline.
Is a distance BA in Visual Communication worth it?
Yes, the Distance BA in Visual Communication is an excellent course to get an entry into the professional world of visual arts, and the earning packages are also high.
- Skills: The students enrolled in the distance BA Visual Communication course get skills to understand what is being delivered or communicated via visual means. Its application is everywhere in marketing, advertising, and related sectors.
- Time Flexibility: In distance mode, candidates are free to decide at what time they will take classes and how many times they can take a single lecture because these are usually provided to them in videos.
- Fee and Cost: The BA Visual Communication distance course is popular among students, and its fee structure varies from INR 12,500 to INR 30,000 per annum making it accessible.
- Earn While You Learn: In many fields, experience is required, and students also need to support their studies by doing a job; these two things are possible in distance mode, where one can earn and learn simultaneously.
What is BA Visual Communication Distance Education?
BA Visual Communication Distance Education is a graduation-level degree program offered to the candidates. It is one of the most famous degrees in India. The university offers this degree in the stream of visual communication through the distance mode of learning.
The Candidates are taught how to express their ideas visually. This work is based on the creativity of candidates. Many jobs are offered to the candidates in different departs after completion of this degree program. They are offered a high amount of salaries per month and different housing, transportation, and medical facilities.
Economical Degree: Learning in this course through distance mode doesn’t cost a lot relatively compared to learning through physical mode.
Free Of Travelling: Candidates are not bound to the university for learning purposes, so they don’t have to travel miles and miles for learning.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Scope
Graduates of the BA in Visual Communication program can pursue an MA in Visual Communication. Following that, they can conduct research and earn an M.Phil. or PhD in Visual Communication to work in and contribute to the modern world of visual media communication.
They can also work as freelance photographers, filmmakers, or for large corporations. They can start their own production company and work for clients.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Benefits
The undergraduate degree in the BA Visual and Communication distance education program is beneficial for aspirants in both areas: professional, and educational. This course has become a pioneer for candidates to walk towards the mentioned sectors. The advantage of the BA Visual and Communication program has been described in detail in the upcoming parts.
Academic Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
A bachelor’s degree in the BA Visual will help students gain important subjective knowledge of various themes like media culture, television production, photography, media culture, & society, post-production, and more. After completing the undergraduate degree of BA Visual Communication students can also proceed to an advanced level degree in MA Visual Communication.
Some other gates are also opened for the bachelor’s degree holder in the form of a PG Diploma/Degree in Animation, Video Editing, Web Design, and more. The average course fee of these programs is seen between INR 40,000, and INR 1,25,000.
Professional Benefits of BA Visual Communication Distance Education
The completion of the BA Visual Communication distance Education three-year degree from a reputed university/college in India of distance education will encourage candidates to seek a job in the same stream. However, the employment sector of visual communication is pretty much large.
It includes the Fashion Industry, Media, Film, Journalism, Advertising, etc., industries. Candidates can work in the following job profiles Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Animator, Cartoonist, Ad Photographer, etc. The salary of a Visual Communication professional lies at 3.5 to 13.5 LPA.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Career Opportunities
With a BA in Visual Communication online education course, students can improve their chances of getting a job by getting more qualifications. Various colleges offer placements to help students shape their careers. BA Visual Communication distance education can lead to the following job opportunities:
- Graphic Designer
- Visual Artist
- Brand Manager
- Sketch Artist
- Brand Designer
- Professional Photographer
- Media House Executive
- Magazine Director
- Film Assistant
- Film Director
Skills Required for BA Visual Communication Distance Education
If you want to do well in your job after getting your BA in Visual Communication through distance education, you should have a lot of hard and soft skills. Students can also change their careers by learning skills that are related to what they are interested in. Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication graduates should be able to do the following:
- Skills in Analytical Thinking
- Creativity Skill
- Innovative ideas
- Observation skill
- Goal oriented
- Time management skill
- Focused on details
- Understanding of colors
- Skills in drawing
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus