BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission 2022: It is a 3 Years UG course, and it is an art degree offered to candidates in the stream of Visual communication. Students opt for this course after the 10+2 level of learning, and the students can check some other BA courses. Most universities offer this course and charge a fee of Rs. 12,500 to Rs 30,000 (approx).
- NOU accepts applications for BA Visual Communication distance education admission 2022 until 30 November 2022. Click here
- The last date to apply for distance BA Admission at Savitribai Phule Pune University is 28 November 2022. Click here
Visual communication is a branch of science that deals with the pictorial representation of thoughts and ideas. This field has a very wide variety of scopes, and students get many job opportunities after completing this course.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx 13, 500 Per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission
BA Visual Arts ODL admission 2022-23 last date is 30 November 2022. However, the deadline of different universities is different such as the SDLCEKU admission process will end on November 28, 2022.
BA Visual Communication program possesses various subjects i.e., Communication Introduction, Visualisation & Illustration, Motion Picture Photography, Graphic Design, Sound & Communication, Media Management, and more. Candidates can be eligible for admission to BA Visual Communication three year ug degree program after passing higher secondary school exams from the state, and central board of India. The fee for BA Visual Communication is found between INR 30,000-2,75,000.
BA Visual Communication DDE Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Admission to the BA Visual Communication ODL program depends on the following criteria.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or 12th or equivalent either 50 percent marks or just pass the exam with a minimum percentage from a central or state board of India.
- Admission to the BA Visual Communication ODL program shall be taken after the performance in the entrance test (However, not all universities require entrance tests’ valid scores).
- Valid ID card.
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
The applicants can apply for the admission BA Visual Communication course at the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
St. Thomas College, Thrissur
The students can apply for admission BA Visual Communication course at the St. Thomas College, Thrissur.
What is BA Visual Communication Distance Learning?
BA Visual Communication Distance Learning: It is a graduation-level degree program offered to the candidates. It is one of the most famous degrees in India. The university offers this degree in the stream of visual communication through the distance mode of learning.
The Candidates are taught how to express their ideas visually. This work is based on the creativity of candidates. Many jobs are offered to the candidates in different departs after completion of this degree program. They are offered high amount of salaries per month and different housing, transportation, and medical facilities.
Learning in this course through distance mode doesn’t cost a lot relatively compared to learning through physical mode.
Free Of Travelling
The Candidates are not bound to the university for learning purposes, so they don’t have to travel miles and miles for learning.
BA Visual Communication DDE Application Form
Application forms are available on the official page of the university, from where they can be downloaded.
Admission Process for BA Visual Communication Distance Education
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Bishop Valley Memorial Cross Holy Cross, Kottayam
- St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- GITAM, Hyderabad
- Majlis Arts and Science College, Puramannur
- Students must provide their email id, mobile number, and password to register.
- By providing personal and educational information, they must fill out all the necessary columns.
- Students are required to appear at the entrance exam on the specified date.
- The selection process will begin after the announcement of results, followed by a personal interview with selected students.
In Some colleges conduct merit-based or offline admission processes for BA Visual Communication courses. Below are the steps for the merit-based admission process:
- You can collect the admission form along with the college prospectus at your college after the application form is released.
- Fill out the admission form and make a demand draft of the required application fees.
- Send the application form and demand draft before the application deadline.
- A few days before admission, you can check your name on the cut-off list and get an idea of your chances of admission.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Benefits
The undergraduate degree in the BA Visual and communication distance education program is beneficial for aspirants in both areas: professional, and educational. This course has become a pioneer for candidates to walk towards the mentioned sectors. The advantage of the BA Visual and Communication program has been more described in detail in the upcoming parts.
BA Visual Communication Academic Benefits:
A bachelor’s degree in the BA Visual will help students to get important subjective knowledge of various themes like media culture, television production, photography, media culture, & society, post-production, and more. After completing the undergraduate degree of BA Visual Communication students can also proceed for an advanced level degree in MA Visual Communication.
Some other gates are also opened for the bachelor’s degree holder in the form of PG Diploma/Degree in Animation, Video Editing, Web Design, and more. The average course fee of these programs is seen between INR 32,900, and 1.85 lac.
BA Visual Communication Professional
The completion of the BA Visual Communication distance Education three-year degree from the reputed universities/colleges in India of distance education will encourage candidates to seek a job in the same stream. However, the employment sector of visual communication is pretty much large.
It includes Fashion Industry, Media, Film, Journalism, Advertising, etc., industries. Candidates can work in the following job profile as Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Animator, Cartoonist, Ad Photographer, etc. The salary of a Visual Communication professional lies at 3.5 to 13.5 LPA.
BA Visual Communication Distance Education Admission Process
The undergraduate degree program admission process is scripted online, and offline. Candidates who wish to enroll in BA visual communication distance program will need to follow either option. In order to help them successfully register, and complete admission, we have structured the admission steps of the BA specialized program in the given sections below.
BA Visual Communication ODL Steps for Admission
- Reach out the doorway of the BA Visual Communication portal
- Then on registering online,
- Make an OTP verification to register.
- The sign-in page would require details: Applicants’ names, email IDs, mobile numbers, etc.
- Dashboard sectioned parts are to be completed
- Upload academic/personal/photo documents in PDF/JPEG/JPG
- Check all the filled data, and rectify if the wrong
- Deposit Visual Communication fee in the required mode
- Receipt of visual communication submitted application form should be taken for future reference.
BA Visual Communication ODL Offline Steps Admission
- Collect/download a blank offline application form for BA Visual & Communication program.
- All sections marked with stars are required to complete.
- Use blue pen only to fill up the BA Visual Communication offline form.
- Block letters must only be followed.
- Ensure self-attestation in each mandatory part of the documents.
- Documents for admission to the Visual Communication program would be verified.
- Shortlisted can complete admission after paying the fee
- One must not forget to collect the receipt of the BA Visual Communication application form submission.
Be the first to leave a review.