BCA Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BCA has gained a special status among Indian students, and it is a 3-year program designed to study computer optimization. Computer application is a professional program designed for students who are good at computer work and want to create a successful career in the computer field.
The 3-year BCA distance degree program teaches significant concepts from basic to advanced levels such as IT fundamentals, Operating Systems, Advanced Concepts of C Language, etc. The distance degree of BCA is a gate for those aspirants who wish to make a career in the information technology-oriented sector with reasonable fees.
- BCA Full Form: Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Eligibility: Minimum qualifying marks, in this case, are 50-55% in the intermediate-level scourse.It is preferred that a student’s previous qualification must be relevant to computer applications. Admission is based on marks in the previous class.
- Duration: BCA distance has a duration of 3 years.
- Fee: The annual fee for a distance BCA course is INR 6000 to INR 12000.
- University: BCA distance education is approved by UGC and offered by many Universities. Annamalai University, TNOU, IGNOU, and others are the top universities offering this distance degree program.
- Career-wise, this course has favorable prospects for today’s generation. Many firms and companies are now working through computer technologies. Students can earn up to 4 LPA in positions like web developer, Software Developer, and Software Engineer.
BCA Distance Education Highlights
|BCA full form||Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Number of Semesters||6|
|Fees Approx.||INR 25000/Y|
|Education mode||Regular/ Distance /Online|
Why Study BCA Distance Education?
BCA is a three-year information technology-based undergraduate program. The program’s launch in distance learning mode encourages students to learn from the convenience of their homes and accomplish their goals. Some more reasons why someone would like to study the BCA distance education program are listed below.
- The distance-learning BCA program not only equips students with IT skills but also incorporates crucial concepts like organizational management and communication behavior.
- The program is ideal for working professionals, and financially unstable candidates.
- The study materials are highly updated and are equivalent to the regular degree program.
- Students with the BCA program can lift the bar of academic excellence, or start their professional journey.
- The placement rate after completing the BCA distance education program is very alluring. Students can earn generous salaries in respectable jobs like web developer, software developer, junior analyst, etc.
BCA Distance Education University Admission
|Kakatiya University Distance||10+2 with any stream||Rs.54,000/-|
|Kalinga University Distance||10+2 with any stream|
|Kurukshetra University Distance||10+2 with any stream||Rs. 25,200|
|Kuvempu University Distance||10+2 with Maths||Rs. 25,370|
|Madras University Distance||10+2 with any stream||Rs. 18,000|
|Madurai Kamraj University Distance||10+2 with Maths compulsory||Rs. 27,000|
|Mangalore University Distance||10+2 with any stream||Rs. 45,000|
BCA Distance Education Admission 2022
Students for career-oriented study must start with task completion, and slowly the students will be getting experience in the field. Students for the university information through the detailed topics required to complete the article reading till the end, we assure you that the topics are important for the student’s betterment.
- The best concepts under the BCA course are JAVA, web development, SQL, data analytics, data science, etc.
- Some universities take entrance tests for admission in the BCA Distance Education courses.
- The fee for the program will be 12500/- (approx.)
It is one of the most popular degrees of present times. This degree program is offered to the students right after completing their matric level of learning. It is a UG degree program that covers the knowledge of computers and software.
Many Universities in India offer BCA courses through distance education mode. The university offers admission from July – to August. Many universities provide admission based on entrance exams even some universities release merit lists to confirm admission.
BCA Distance Education opens doors for those who wanted to study but were unable to do so due to the limitations of traditional modes. Thousands of professionals, students, and housewives have pursued their unfulfilled dreams through distance BCA. The course has allowed many applicants to pursue further education.
Working professionals will find the schedule of the BCA Distance Education program convenient. This course is designed to prepare students for the real world by providing them with superior academic and practical knowledge.
BCA Distance Education Specializations
- IT Technologies
- Internet Technologies
- Music and Video Processing
- Network Systems
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Programming Languages (C++, JAVA, or more)
- Systems Analysis
- Computer Graphics
- Internet Technologies
BCA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The 12th pass from a recognized institution is the minimum requirement for admission to the BCA distance program. It is important to note that some universities conduct entrance tests for admission to their BCA degree programs. The complete list of eligibility requirements for the BCA program can be found below. There are approximately INR 40,200 to INR 48,520 in the central/state institutions for the BCA program. It is estimated that the cost of the program will be between INR 60,100 and INR 75,000 for private universities to offer the program.
- The candidates should pass the 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- If one wants to continue his learning after this degree, one can choose to apply for entries in MCA.
Duration: The minimum duration for the course is 3 years and the maximum it will run till 6 years.
The duration of BCA Distance Education is 3 years, divided into 6 semesters. The course provides eco-practical skills addressing problems that occur from computer applications.
How to select a good university for BCA distance education?
Candidates must go through a number of steps in order to enroll in the BCA distance education program at a highly regarded university in India with the intention of receiving a standard education. By reading the sections listed below, you can learn the best method for locating a reputable college or university that offers a BCA distance education program.
- Look at the approval or affiliation section, and find out the academic authorizations of the university.
- Chased down the reactions of previous alumni, and read recent reviews on Google and other social platforms.
- Learn more about the BCA program by visiting the university website.
- Don’t forget to check out the study materials section and compare the materials’ content to the most recent updates.
- The university or its authorized regional/study center must be nearby so that students have offline options in addition to online for finding answers to their questions and attending the PCP classes.
BCA Distance Education Syllabus
|I Semester||II Semester|
|Course Name||Course Name|
|Foundation course in English||Accountancy-1|
|Business Organization||Problem Solving and Programming|
|Computer Basics and PC Software||Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming|
|Computer Basics and PC Software Lab||Discrete Mathematics|
|—||C Language Programming Lab|
|—||Assembly Language Programming Lab|
|III Semester||IV Semester|
|Course Name||Course Name|
|Data and File Structures||Statistical Techniques|
|Introduction to Database Management Systems||Object-Oriented Technologies and Java Programming|
|Systems Analysis and Design||Fundamentals of Computer Networks|
|Programming in C++||Introduction to Algorithm Design|
|C++ Programming Lab||Internet Concepts and Web Design|
|Data and File Structures Lab||Java Programming Lab|
|DBMS Lab||Statistical Techniques Lab|
|—||Algorithm Design Lab|
|V Semester||VI Semester|
|Course Name||Course Name|
|Introduction to Software Engineering||E-Commerce|
|Network Programming and Administration||Operating System Concepts and Networking Management|
|Web Programming||Operating System Concepts and Networking Management Lab|
|Computer Oriented Numerical Techniques||Project|
|Network Programming and Administration Lab||–|
|Web Programming Lab||–|
|Computer-Oriented Numerical Techniques Lab||–|
- 5 Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Class 10th mark sheet as date of birth proof
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
List of Universities that offer BCA in Distance Education
The Bachelor of Computer application (BCA) in distance education, day by day, evolves as a career program for the aspirants that they would like to have, especially when they are financially not good enough. There are several universities at present that offer BCA in distance education, such as:
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Candidates must pay Rs 40,200/- for the full three-year course, which lasts three years. It will be payable on a semester-by-semester basis (Rs 6,700/- per semester). In order to apply for the BCA Distance Education program, you must have completed your 10+2 or equivalent.
Madras University Distance Education
The course duration is three years, for which candidates are required to pay Rs 27,510/- for the full program. Those who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent can apply for the BCA Distance Education program.
The University of Kerala, School of Distance Education
The course duration is three years, for which candidates are required to pay Rs 19,020/- for the full program. Those who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent can apply for the BCA Distance Education program.
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Education:
The course duration is three years, for which candidates who belong to SFX are required to pay Rs 95,000/- year. Those who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent can apply for the BCA Distance Education program.
The course duration is three years, for which candidates are required to pay Rs 30,000/- for the full program. The program fee will be submitted on a yearly basis (Rs. 10,000 yearly). Those who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent can apply for the BCA program.
A student can complete the BCA Distance Education through distance education in one year under the break-in studies process. Graduation in one year is possible under University norms.
Benefits of BCA in Distance Education
In the BCA program, students learn both theoretically and practically about computers. Computer languages, programming, databases, networking, and other skills are taught as part of the BCA program.
For working professionals who want a degree, a BCA Distance Education program is an option. For professionals looking to learn about computers and work independently, the distance BCA offers is a good option.
When you are looking for a job, you can use the knowledge you gain from a BCA Distance Education program Course. A distance BCA will enable you to learn more about computers. One can pursue an MCA after completing a distance BCA to advance in India’s booming IT business.
Programmers and freelancers who cannot complete an engineering degree due to their employees should consider a BCA Distance Education program. You can earn a BCA degree from a distance without affecting your career or earnings.
A BCA Distance Education is equally valuable as a traditional BCA, which means you will have a wide range of career opportunities afterward. The information technology industry is growing rapidly, which means you will have many opportunities in this field. Graduates of the BCA program typically receive competitive salaries..
These are coders, backend developers, and IT workers with technical skills but no formal computer training. They can benefit from distance learning. Studying online allows them to earn a BCA Distance Education degree without leaving their jobs.
Nowadays, BCA in distance education is equivalent to regular as far as the status is concerned:
- A pathway to construct a career in the IT sector: The course is in high demand as the IT sector is growing fast day by day and technology is developing to on next level so there is a high demand for such professionals who can control and check the new technology.
- The very first benefit is the course syllabus which is designed for computer language study, which is a totally practical study that helps students to be experts in the fieldwork.
- The second is the Demand, BCA graduates are hired by organizations that require IT and computer optimization Knowledge and this course fits all the criteria.
- The Third is the basic and very important package of salary which is offered to students once they experience a good knowledge in the field, this package for the freshers is 2 lakh to 5 lakh depending on the students’ capability and the experience can higher the numbers.
BCA Distance Education FAQs
Q. What is BCA Distance Education?
Ans: Bachelor of Computer Application or BCA Distance Education is a 3-Year Undergraduate degree program that deals with the study of Computer Applications.
Q. What are the Eligibility Criteria for BCA distance education admission?
Ans: Candidates who qualify for their 12th board examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) from any recognized board of education are eligible to apply for the program.
Q. Is BCA distance education valuable?
Ans: Yes, BCA distance education is valuable like other undergraduate degrees. You have a lot of opportunities for doing a job in required job areas with a BCA distance education degree.
Be the first to leave a review.