BAMS Distance Education: The process of registration for admission into the distance BAMS course is to be released by numerous universities for the upcoming academic session soon at their official admission portals. To the applicants who are looking forward to get admission into the courses it is needed that they must visit the official admission portal and complete the registration process.
The Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is a five, and a half year program. The curriculum of the BAMS distance education course aims at enhancing students knowledge and skills about ayurvedic medicine and surgery via distance learning.
Admission to BAMS can only be taken after the entrance tests and counseling sessions of universities.
A five and a half year medical oriented program conducts an internship section for the pursuing students in the latter part. The program covers subjects such as the history of Ayurveda, anatomy, physiology, pharmaceuticals, pathology, pediatrics, health regulations, and more.
- Eligibility: Qualifying 10+2 with major subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is the required criteria. At this level, students should secure marks not less than 50-60 percent. It is a professional degree for which an entrance exam may be taken.
- Duration: The distance BAMS degree covers a time period of 5.5 years.
- Fee: BAMS distance average fee is estimated to be INR 20000 to INR 200000.
- University: This is an approved degree program offered in Dharma Ayurveda Medical Research Institution, Ayurveda College, Goa University, Delhi University, etc.
- Career-wise: One can build a bright career in the field of Ayurveda medicine by being a BAMS doctor. These doctors in India get a salary package of INR 4 to INR 6 lacs per annum.
- The process of admission into BAMS Distance Education course is to be started soon by numerous universities and institutions.
BAMS Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx INR 20, 000 to 2,00,000 Per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities
BAMS Distance Education Admission
Among the medical programs offered by Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery Distance Education is the Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery program, which lasts 5.5 years. Students who wish to be admitted to this university must complete their 10th and 12th grades in the science stream. They must also pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted.
Exam clearance is a requirement for the examinations. Students who are unable to attend regular college and lectures can participate in these programs through the distance learning mode. Additionally, these programs focus on medical studies, which will help students achieve better educational results.
- The students can apply for the BAMS Distance Education Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission to BAMS course by Goutham College, Bangalore.
- The students can apply for the admission to BAMS course by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
- The applicants can apply for the admission to BAMS course by the Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS), Delhi.
BAMS Distance Education Admission Eligibility
The students who are aspiring admission into BAMS Distance Education course would be asked to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The applicants should have passed an intermediate or 12th standard of education while having a minimum of 45% score from a recognized educational board.
- There are no maximum age criteria followed by most of the universities for BAMS Distance education admission.
- Some universities would ask students to appear in the entrance exam as the process of admission.
BAMS Distance Education Fees
- The students can check the BAMS Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
Job Area in BAMS Distance Education
The students can get jobs in the top areas like Clinics, Healthcare communities, Govt. and Pvt Hospitals, Life science industries, etc.
Documents Required For BAMS Distance Education
- A valid proof of citizenship.
- Degree in attested form.
What is BAMS Distance Education Learning?
BAMS Distance Learning: It is a bachelor’s degree program offered to Candidates by many universities at the UG level of learning. This degree program is a medical degree that deals with the learning of Ayurvedic sciences and surgery. This program offers to learn to Candidates in the stream of Ayurveda through a distance mode of learning. Once the Candidates have completed this program, they are offered a large number of job opportunities in different medicinal fields. The firm pays candidates high salaries per month for their Services.
Candidates can easily enter this program as high marks are not demanded by the university.
For this type of learning, Candidates have to download free E-books.
BAMS Distance Education Application Form:
- Application forms are present on the official page of the university.
- They can be downloaded and filled.
- Once the forms are filled by providing valid info, they have to be submitted to the portal of the university.
IPU BAMS Distance Education Admission Process
IPU BAMS Admission opens every year for NEET-UG qualified candidates. The admission session usually runs from April to July. An application fee for the IPU BAMS program is INR 1000.
The complete course fee for the IPU BAMS program is INR 48,360. Admitted students can deposit the BAMS program fee in a semester-wise mode. In order to apply for the medically oriented UG degree program of IPU, candidates are required to possess 50 percent in 12th with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects from an authorized board of India. An admission confirmation of IPU BAMS would be shared on the registered email/mobile number of applicants.
National Institute of Ayurveda BAMS Distance Education Admission Process
National Institute of Ayurveda OR NIA will soon commence the admission process for the BAMS undergraduate degree program. A five-and-a-half-year program in the Ayurvedacharya admission will be made on the basis of merit prepared after the scores in qualifying, and entrance tests.
The total fee for the BAMS undergraduate degree program is INR 42,025 for the first year. The second, and third-year fees of the NIA BAMS program are INR 28650, and INR 27650. The final year fee of the NIA BAMS course is INR 35,500.
It is mandatory that candidates must study the science stream in the higher secondary exam to create an opportunity for admission to the BAMS program in the NIA.
BAMS Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BAMS Distance Education. The candidates can check the name of the Top BAMS Colleges in India:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS), Delhi
- Rajib Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Kolkata
- Goutham College, Bangalore
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University – [BVDU], Pune
Be the first to leave a review.