BAMS Distance Education Admission: The Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is a five, and a half year program. It is a regular program, and cannot be studied in the distance mode. Admission to BAMS can only be taken after the admission tests and counseling sessions of universities. Candidates who managed to complete 12th or 10+2 with PCB will have an opportunity to apply for the BAMS program. An average fee for the BAMS ug degree program of regular colleges or universities ranges from INR 1.5 to 2.75 Lacs.
Institutes or universities which are approved to offer the admission to BAMS degree program are the National Institute of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Science,(Varanasi), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (Nashik), and more. Aspirants shall get the list of Medical colleges for the BAMS degree program further in the article.
A five and a half year medical oriented program conducts an internship section for the pursuing students in the latter part. The program covers subjects such as the history of Ayurveda, anatomy, physiology, pharmaceuticals, pathology, pediatrics, health regulations, and more.
- Eligibility: Qualifying 10+2 with major subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is the required criteria. At this level, students should secure marks not less than 50-60 percent. It is a professional degree for which an entrance exam may be taken.
- Duration: The distance BAMS degree covers a time period of 5.5 years.
- Fee: BAMS distance average fee is estimated to be INR 20000 to 200000.
- University: This is an approved degree program offered in Dharma Ayurveda Medical Research Institution, Ayurveda College, Goa University, Delhi University, etc.
- Career-wise: One can build a bright career in the field of Ayurveda medicine by being a BAMS doctor. These doctors in India get a salary package of INR 4 to INR 6 lacs per annum.
BAMS Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx INR 20, 000 to 2,00,000 Per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities
BAMS Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery Distance education is a medical program that is a 3 years UG program course and also students who want to take admitted to this university require to complete their 10th and 12th classes through the science stream and also students for the admission required to clear NEET Examination. Exam clearance is a must for the examinations. The distance mode for these programs is well structured for the students who cannot attend the regular college and lectures. Also, these programs’ allopathy study and medicine study curriculum will help students for better educational opportunities.
- The students can apply for the BAMS Distance Education Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission BAMS course by the Goutham College, Bangalore.
- The students can apply for the admission BAMS course by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
- The applicants can apply for the admission BAMS course by the Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS), Delhi.
Distance Course for BAMS in IGNOU
ANMs can provide basic health care ayurvedic System of Medicine, after completing the Certificate in AYUSH Nursing (Ayurveda) program. As under NRHMAyurvedic services are integrated into most of the hospitals, CommunityHealth Centres, Primary Health Centres, and sub-centers all over the country, the ANMs will be equipped to provide quality care to the patients.
Eligibility: In-Service Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANMs)
Duration: Minimum 6 months and maximum 2 years
Program Fee: Rupees 1500/- (subject to any change)
BAMS Distance Education Admission Eligibility
- The candidate must be 12th.
- One must have scored above 54% in board exams.
- Entries to these courses take place on the merit of marks of Candidates.
- The students can check the BAMS Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
- A valid proof of citizenship.
- Degree in attested form.
What is BAMS Distance Education Learning?
BAMS Distance Learning: It is a bachelor’s degree program offered to Candidates by many universities at the UG level of learning. This degree program is a medical degree that deals with the learning of Ayurvedic sciences and surgery. This program offers to learn to the Candidates in the stream of Ayurveda through a distance mode of learning. Once the Candidates have completed this program, they are offered a large number of vacancies for jobs in different medicinal fields. The firm pays candidates high salaries per month for their Services.
Candidates can easily enter this program as high marks are not demanded by the university.
For this type of learning, Candidates have to download free E-books.
BAMS Distance Education Application Form:
- Application forms are present on the official page of the university.
- They can be downloaded and filled.
- Once the forms are filled by providing valid info, they have to be submitted to the portal of the university.
The students can get jobs in the top areas like Clinics, Healthcare communities, Govt. and Pvt Hospitals, Life science industries, etc.
BAMS Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BAMS Distance Education. The candidates can check the name of the Top BAMS Colleges in India:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS), Delhi
- Rajib Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Kolkata
- Goutham College, Bangalore
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University – [BVDU], Pune
Be the first to leave a review.