BAMS Distance Education Admission?: The UGC has not authorized the BAMS course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode. BAMS is the abbreviation for Bachelor of Ayurvedic, Medicine, and Surgery. BAMS is an undergraduate degree program that trains students in Ayurveda and Ayurvedic medicine. Over the course of 5 years and 6 months, the BAMS curriculum is divided into four disciplines.
What is BAMS? BAMS full form is Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery and it’s one of UG’s Popular courses in India, which is directly related to the PCM stream. More information related to fees, eligibility and scope is mentioned below:
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Ayurvedic, Medicine, and Surgery
- Eligibility: Qualifying 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 45% from a recognized board.
- Duration: 5 years and 6 months
- Fee: Approx fee ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 2,00,000.
- Top University: Dharma Ayurveda Medical Research Institution, Ayurveda College, Goa University, Delhi University, etc.
- Career-wise: One can build a bright career in the field of Ayurveda medicine by being a BAMS doctor. These doctors in India get a salary package of INR 4 to INR 6 lacs per annum.
BAMS Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- UGC norms state that no university in India offers the Bachelor of Ayurvedic, Medicine, and Surgery course in distance education mode.
- If UGC announces the availability of BAMS admission through distance mode, we will notify you.
- Various universities in India offer BAMS admission regularly as per the UGC guidelines.
Students are admitted to this program based on their grades or performance on entrance exams. The admissions procedures vary from college to college. Rachana Sharir, Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas, Charak Samhita, Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtanga Hridaya, Rasashastra, and more are among the BAMS subjects. The cost of obtaining a BAMS degree varies by institution.
A degree in this field can lead to employment in the pharmaceutical industry, in government and private hospitals, in health care, in clinics, in life science companies, in colleges, in pharmacies, and in many other fields. Depending on their skills, graduates of this course can expect to earn an average starting salary.
BAMS Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Approx INR 20,000 to INR 2,00,000
|5 Years 6 Months
Is Distance BAMS worth it?
The UGC has not authorized the BAMS course for distance learning in India. Yes, BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) is worth it, owing to its numerous employment opportunities in the private and public health sectors.
- Skills: This course provides a complete knowledge of Ayurveda, research skills, enterprising ability, soft skills, communication skills so that effective communication can be made with patients to better know them, analytical skills, strategic thinking, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: The candidates who learn the BAMS course via distance mode are not supposed to spend as much time on studies as done by regular candidates; thus, these candidates, in turn, can utilize their time to learn more from our syllabus too.
- Fee and Cost: BAMS course in distance mode can be studied by various students who ever wish to study it at the cost of INR 20,000 to INR 2,00,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: It is now possible for many learners to earn in the meantime of their studies, and this will even disturb their working routine in distance studies.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
BAMS Distance Education Admission?
Note: The UGC has not authorized the BAMS course for distance learning in India.
Among the medical programs offered by Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery Distance Education is the Bachelor of Ayurveda in Medicine and Surgery program, which lasts 5.5 years. Students who wish to be admitted to this course must complete their 10th and 12th grades in the science stream. They must also pass the NEET examination in order to be admitted.
To take the examinations, you must clear the exam. Distance learning is an option for students who are unable to attend regular college lectures. The medical studies component of these programs will also aid students in achieving higher academic results.
- The students can apply for the BAMS Distance Education Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission to BAMS course at Goutham College, Bangalore.
- The students can apply for the admission to BAMS course at the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
- The applicants can apply for the admission to BAMS course by the Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS), Delhi.
BAMS Distance Education Admission Eligibility?
The students who are aspiring admission into the BAMS Distance Education course would be asked to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The applicants should have passed an intermediate or 12th standard of education while having a minimum of 45% score from a recognized educational board.
- There are no maximum age criteria followed by most of the universities for BAMS Distance education admission.
- Some universities would ask students to appear in the entrance exam as the process of admission.
Documents Required For BAMS Distance Education?
The list of required documents varies by college/university. But here we mentioned the list of some basic documents required for admission to BAMS:
- 10th-class qualification certificates
- 12th certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- Address proof
- A valid proof of citizenship.
- Degree in attested form.
BAMS Distance Education Fee?
- The students can check the BAMS Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
Job Area for BAMS Distance Education?
- The students can get jobs in the top areas like Clinics, Healthcare communities, Govt. and Private Hospitals, Life science industries, etc.
What is BAMS?
BAMS is a bachelor’s degree program offered to Candidates by many universities at the UG level of learning. This degree program is a medical degree that deals with the learning of Ayurvedic sciences and surgery.
Candidates can learn about Ayurveda through distance learning in this program. After completing this program, candidates are offered a variety of job opportunities in different medical fields. Candidates are paid high salaries per month for their services by the firm.
- Easy Entries: Candidates can easily enter this program as high marks are not demanded by the university.
- Free Books: For this type of learning, Candidates have to download free E-books.
BAMS Distance Education Application Form?
- Application forms for BAMS course admission are released by most universities in the month of July. for the July 2024 academic session, universities will release the official notification on their official portals.
- Interested candidates need to visit the official websites of the university frequently in which they want to apply for BAMS course admission in 2024.
- Application forms are present on the official page of the university.
- They can be downloaded and filled in.
- Once the forms are filled by providing valid info, they have to be submitted to the portal of the university.
IPU BAMS Distance Education Admission Process?
IPU BAMS Admission opens every year for NEET-UG-qualified candidates. The admission session usually runs from April to July. The application fee for the IPU BAMS program is INR 1000.
It costs INR 48,360 for the full BAMS program at IPU. It is possible for admitted students to deposit the BAMS program fee semester-by-semester. Candidates should have a minimum of 50% in 12th with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects from an Indian board to apply for IPU’s medically oriented UG degree program. Applicants will receive a confirmation of their admission to IPU BAMS via their registered email/mobile number.
National Institute of Ayurveda BAMS Distance Education Admission Process?
The National Institute of Ayurveda NIA will soon commence the admission process for the BAMS undergraduate degree program. A five-and-a-half-year program in the Ayurvedacharya admission will be made on the basis of merit prepared after the scores in qualifying and entrance tests.
The total fee for the BAMS undergraduate degree program is INR 42,025 for the first year. The second, and third-year fees of the NIA BAMS program are INR 28650 and INR 27650. The final year fee of the NIA BAMS course is INR 35,500.
As a requirement for admission to the BAMS program at the NIA, candidates must also study the science stream in their higher secondary exam, which is mandatory for those seeking admission to the program.
Advantages of BAMS
After completing BAMS, candidates have a lot of opportunities in terms of their career, and students have the option to access multiple PG programs. This training allows students to pursue careers within the healthcare industry, including surgery, gynecology, pharmacy, teaching, and various roles within the field of Ayurvedic medicine. After completing the program students can make their career in India as well as abroad.
BAMS Colleges in India
BAMS Distance Education is offered by the top universities and colleges.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS), Delhi
- Rajib Gandhi Memorial Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Kolkata
- Goutham College, Bangalore
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University – [BVDU], Pune
BAMS Distance Education in Karnataka
BAMS course is not offered in distance learning because UGC DEB has not approved this course. In Karnataka, Several Universities, Institutes, and colleges offer this course in regular mode. Candidates should pass their 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks from any recognized board/institute. Students can choose any of the universities in Karnataka for the BAMS course and can apply for admission to the official portal. Students must check all the required details related to the university for admission.
BAMS Distance Education Scope
BAMS degree holders have lots of opportunities. There are plenty of careers to be pursued by graduates of this program, including Resident Medical Officers, Medical Representatives, Category Managers, Ayurvedic Doctors, Business Development Officers, etc. Some top profiles are mentioned below:
- Category Manager
- Business Development Officer
Note: BAMS course is not approved to be offered for admission by any university via the distance education mode. The course can only be taken in regular mode.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus