BBA Distance Education in Delhi Admission 2023: BBA distance education is now a part of the study curriculum in several universities and colleges in Delhi. Students with a huge passion for business can get admission to learn business strategies via this course. In Delhi, several institutions and universities offer admission to BBA distance education to provide education in the discipline via distance mode.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: INR 3,000 to INR 30,000 (As per the University)
- Top University: DU SOL, Jamia Millia Islamia, and more.
The students living in Delhi and want to pursue their education in the BBA distance education can opt for the various institutions in Delhi. Several universities, like DU SOL, IGNOU, etc., offer BBA Distance Education in Delhi.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi Highlights
|Number of Semesters||6|
|Mode of Education||Online/ Distance|
|Fees||INR 3,000 to INR 30,000 Per Annum|
|Salary||INR 2 to INR 5 LPA.|
Is BBA Distance Education in Delhi worth it?
Yes, BBA Distance Education in Delhi is worthwhile because it allows them to be specialized in business administration even after they have quitted studies in traditional modes.
- Skills: Students of distance BBA will become skillful in various business areas with business skills, leadership and teamwork skills, time management skills, multitasking, financial analysis, effective communication, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Every student’s dream is to study within their preferred time settings. This opportunity can also be availed when they enroll in distance learning and become a business specialist.
- Fee and Cost: BBA degree via distance mode is popular among business students, and with an INR 3,000 to INR 30,000 per year, they can easily get it.
- Earn While You Learn: Students can do both earning and learning together when studying BBA via distance mode to avail themselves of opportunities if earning and getting related experience.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
Advantages of BBA Distance Education in Delhi
- The BBA passed students of the three-year UG degree program in the distance education of Delhi’s institution can have the following advantages as mentioned below.
- Versatile: The BBA degree program is being taught with a combination of practical and theory. The practical mode of study helps learners in getting knowledge of application and personality development. These learnings will be given alongside the major theme called business and management.
- Professional Degree: BBA is known as a professional degree program. All those candidates who have passed the bachelor’s degree program in business admin. Can directly apply to prestigious organizations. They can act as a marketing executive, human resource manager, sales executive, and more. A yearly package of 3-6 LPA can be earned in the beginning after the BBA degree program completion.
- Path for the MBA: Students who have passed the BBA three-year ug degree course in distance education will make a solid foundation for the higher degree program called MBA. All basic points covered in the BBA degree program will guide the way toward the advanced version.
- High Salary: Getting a BBA UG degree in distance education from Delhi-based UGC-approved universities/institutions can give you an opportunity to earn a handsome salary. However, it depends upon the individual’s experience and productivity which ensures a high/low salary. There are no such limitations in earning in this business and management profession. But an Individual can earn up to INR 7 LPA.
- Job Satisfaction: Getting a sound job profile that holds a handsome salary with daily learning is something that motivates professionals. All those who have started in the BBA-guided job profiles as freshers can climb from the executive to the manager designation in no massive time.
- Individual Development: BBA degree program is not just about getting an education in business and management. But here, students are benefited from the personality development fundamentals as well. This helps a learner to be a solid and confident individual who can handle and run organizations.
- Affordable: While compared to other management degrees, the three-year BBA degree is significantly less expensive. With the advent of distance learning is now more affordable and accessible to individuals without deep pockets. IGNOU, one of the most renowned universities in the world, charges INR 27,000 for the entire course. The aforementioned fees are payable annually throughout a three-year cycle.
- Trending: BBA distance learning program represents a very solid aspect called trend/update. The program is being created like an application that gets updated every time whenever needed. This is why everyone who has been linked with the BBA or going to pursue the program receives updated additions from time to time.
- Network Establishment: The professional degree program in the BBA assists individuals in creating a network/chain with people. Having a longer reach in this vast world will help an individual to seek the best option in a choice of job and everything.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi: Admission 2023-24
Admission to BBA Distance Education in Delhi-located universities or institutes shall begin very soon. BBA admission to various specializations is offered in numerous universities in India. Specializations of BBA Distance Education programs include BBA General, Aviation, Business Analytics, Global, and more. The distance-oriented universities that offer BBA programs are IGNOU, JMI, etc. Candidates shall get admission to BBA Distance Education three-year degree program after passing the higher secondary exam (12th).
BBA Distance Education program of Delhi located institutions includes subjects such as Indian economics in Global Scenario, business analytics, management accounting, financial management, direct tax, and indirect tax, etc. BBA DDE average fee can be found between INR 27,000- INR 35,000 for the complete program.
Candidates who have passed the BBA three-year Distance Education degree program can work in employment sectors of finance, marketing, real estate, advertising, aviation, etc. The job profiles of the BBA professionals can be Data Scientists, Product Managers, Business Development executives, Market Research Analysts, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA Distance Education in Delhi
- BBA distance education eligibility to the Delhi-located universities and institutions is mentioned below.
- Aspirants who have completed 12th from the central board of India can apply to the BBA distance education program. OR
- Students needed to pass the school exam by following the pattern of 10+2 from the state board of India. OR
- Admission will be given on the performance of the qualifying exam, which means candidates do not have to appear in any entrance test.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the BBA Average Fee range of INR 3,000 to INR 30,000 Per Year.
ANU Eligibility for BBA Distance Education in Delhi
Admission to the ANU DDE BBA program depends upon the eligibility mentioned below.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent from an open, state, or central board of India.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE conducts an entrance test to offer BBA admission.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi: Benefits
- You will get more individual attention.
- Give you real-world skills.
- Distance BBA provides an avenue for working professionals who cannot spend time.
- It provides the opportunity for people who can’t get a BBA distance or Correspondence in their city or country to obtain one without moving anywhere.
Specialization of BBA Distance Education in Delhi
BBA Distance Education in Delhi program contains several specializations. The list of the BBA three-year Delhi-based institution’s distance education programs has given below.
|Marketing||Tourism & Hospitality|
|Supply Chain Management||Finance|
BBA Distance Education in Delhi: Employment Areas
|Business Horses||Business Consultancies|
|Export Companies||Educational Institute|
|Business Administration Researcher||Multinational Companies|
|Management Accountant||Financial Organizations|
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Event Management, Marketing Management, Business Development, Brand Management, Account Management, etc.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi: Job Types
|Information Systems Manager||Business Consultant|
|Business Administration Researcher||Marketing Manager|
|Management Accountant||Research and Development Manager|
|Business Administration Professor||Human Resource Manager|
|SAP Consultant||Production Manager|
|Operations team leader||Finance Manager|
BBA Distance Education in Delhi Colleges
|Imperial Institute of Management & Technical Council||Aim Institutes of Management & Technical Studies|
|Venkateshwara Open University||Satyam Institutes of Management & Technology|
|Suresh Gyan Vihar University||Kosmo Education|
|Delhi Institute of Higher Studies||Management & Commerce Studies|
IGNOU BBA Distance Education in Delhi Admission
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU, has commenced admission for the BBA degree program. Aspirants are required to deposit INR 300 for the registration of the IGNOU BBA Program.
BBA degree programs are offered by UGC-approved universities after the successful completion of previous qualifying examinations. Through the enrollment number provided, students can check the status of their admission to the IGNOU BBA distance education program in Delhi. INR 45,000 is the total cost of the BBA degree program. There is a semester-by-semester payment option available for students to pay for the program.
BBA Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BBA Distance Education in Delhi. The students can check the name of the Top BBA Colleges in India:
|University Name||Place Name|
|Annamalai University||Annamalainagar, Chennai|
DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University BBA Distance Education in Delhi Admission:
- Visit the BAOU Online portal to apply for the BCA degree program. The university confirms admission after receiving applications. Fees can be paid at any branch through HDFC Bank (E-Challan). Admission to Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application will be made after the scores are at an academic level.
KSOU BBA Admission
- KSOU BBA Admission in an online mode started. The BCA degree program admission will be based on the scores of the previous qualifying exam. Thus, aspirants are not required to appear in any entrance exam to get entry into the program. The registration fee for the BBA degree program is INR 300.
School of Open Learning, Delhi University
- BBA course has offered by the School of Open Learning, Delhi University. Students can enroll for quality education in distance mode. The university is inviting an application form for the admission to Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis. Students can apply online.
BBA Distance Education Courses in Delhi
|BBA (Hardware)||BBA (Networking)|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||BBA (Banking and Finance)|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||BMS|
BBA Distance Education in Delhi Syllabus
|Principles of Management||Macroeconomic Foundations|
|Business Economics||Business Statistics|
|Financial Accounting||Business Laws|
|Introduction to Financial Markets||
|Introduction to Mutual Fund||
Capital Market Operations And Market Simulation
|Workshop on Computer and Office Applications||
Workshop on Excel & Financial Modeling
|Workshop on Business Communication Skills|
|Business Taxation||Financial Planning|
|Business Environment||Environment Management|
|Cost and Management Accounting||
Workshop on Research Methodology
|Workshop on Business Etiquette||Workshop on Managerial Skills|
|Derivative Markets Operations||Commodities Market Operations|
|On the Job Training||On the Job Training|
|Financial Management||Marketing of Financial Services|
|Organizational Behavior||Human Resource Management|
|Business Process Outsourcing Skills||Small Business Management|
|Fundamental Analysis||Banking Operations Management|
|Introduction to Technical Analysis||Introduction to Currency Derivatives|
|On the job training||Project Report|
Admission Process of BBA Distance Education in Delhi
The Delhi-located universities and institutions that offer BBA programs in the distance mode follow an online or offline admission process. The complete structure of the BBA program can be understood through the given section below.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi Online Admission Process
- View the official website of any university/institute that offers a BBA distance education in Delhi.
- It’s important to be aware of the instructions before initiating registration.
- A registration display brings several blanks to fill such as applicants’ names, email IDs, mobile numbers, passwords, etc.
- OTP authentication is required in order to successfully register for the BBA Distance education in Delhi program.
- The application form won’t be considered submitted until candidates click the submit button.
- The student’s documents and photos should be uploaded neatly and correctly in the appropriate format.
- Prior to moving forward, you should review the BBA ODL online filled application form. The payment step must be finished last. You can easily go back and correct any errors if you find them.
- To submit the BBA DDE application form, pay the charge, and obtain the receipt.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi Offline Admission Process
- From a reputable college/university/institution, you can collect or print a blank application or registration form
- A blank application form of BBA ODL is normally grabbed free of cost.
- Try to fill out the application while having the required documents close to prevent errors.
- Ensure that all relevant fields of the BBA offline form are fully filled out.
- A color passport-size photo in the specified format should be affixed to the application form.
- All required document copies must be self-attested by the applicant.
- You must visit the admissions campus authorized by universities to submit an application.
- Fees can be deposited when documents have been validated after verification.
- After completing the BBA Open and Distance Learning application form, get a receipt.
BBA Distance Education in Delhi: Skills Required
Candidates for the BBA degree should possess certain personality traits or abilities needed to be effective managers or leaders. The following is a list of some of these qualities that will make one the best BBA graduates:
|Abilities in verbal and written communication||general knowledge of current events|
|Leadership Qualities||Interpersonal skills|
|flexibility in making decisions||Use innovative and creative approaches to traditional techniques|
|ability to think critically and analytically|
Be the first to leave a review.