BBA Distance Education Admission 2022: BBA is also called Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a UG degree provided by various universities. This course offers in both regular & distance mode. Generally, Students need to clear intermediate or equivalent for admission, and every university has its own admission criteria. Some universities (IGNOU, TNOU Chennai) offer entrance exams to be able to enroll in BBA courses. Students will be required to check the admission process before applying to the desired university.
Fee : The BBA course fee will be depend on the university choose by the Students. The approximately BBA fee ranges between INR 3,500 to 30,000.
University : There are numerous state or federal colleges recognized to offer UGC-approved or AICTE accredited BBA programs for distance education, such as IGNOU, Jamia Milia Islamia, Tamil Nadu Open University and the UPRTOU University of Allahabad and more
career options : There are various career options available after completing BBA Course. It has wider scope in the field of Business Organizations. Students need to gain the knowledge and experience for better opportunities.
Business Administration is trained through practical experience in case studies, projects, shows, industrial visits, and conversations with professionals in the field. The BBA course has a lot of different specializations, like Business Administration, Business Studies, and Management Studies.
BBA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|BBA full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Number of Semesters||6|
|Mode of Education||Online/ Distance|
|Approved By||UGC and DEB|
BBA Distance Education Eligibility
- Students with an original 12th class board exam certificate are eligible to be entered in this course.
- Students can continue their learning by taking entry in MBA after this course, i.e., BBA.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- For SC/ST Bachelor minimum mark criteria is 45%.
- The Students should be between 18 years to 24 years.
- Students who have appeared in the final exams of the 12th class are also eligible for the course.
- The normal duration for this course is 3-years. It is divided into 6-Semesters.
- The maximum duration for this course is 6-years.
BBA Distance Education is a Distance BBA course that normally covers courses such as business organization and systems, management theory and practice, basic business statistics, marketing management, communicating skills, entrepreneurship, international business, new trends, as well as tools of financial management.
BBA Distance Education University
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
BBA Distance Education Admission
Aspirants can obtain admission in the BBA program after passing 10+2 from any recognized board of India and clearing entrance examinations like DU JAT, NPAT, IPU CET. The candidates may only be eligible for the entrance examination after securing a minimum of 50% in their higher studies.
BBA Distance Education Specializations
- BBA Computer Application : The BBA computer application is a course in which the student get knowledge about computer application and how it is used in our daily life and also to manage the industry and businesses at every levels.
- BBA Finance : The BBA students learn about finance and its other aspects that are used in our lives. The students of any stream who have interest in understanding the statistics should pursue BBA in Finance.
- BBA International Business: The courses are specially dedicated to providing knowledge on market revenue, the students learn how to decrease market competition.
- BBA Entrepreneurship: The bachelor-level course is dedicated to developing and using the students to do various jobs and work under the companies and plans strategies to grow the company’s revenue.Those who can plan any business systematically canopy for this course.
- BBA Hospitality
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Global Business
- BBA Tourism
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Hospital & Healthcare
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Supply Chain
- BBA Retail
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA Sports Management
- BBA Hospital & Healthcare
- BBA Sports Management
Note – The duration can vary from university to university.
Here is the list of important documents to be carried by the candidates seeking to get admission to the BBA Course.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy/scanned copy should be attached in the mail to sent college/university.
Top 10 distance education universities in India for BBA
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Bharathiar University (BDU SDE): The university offers bba in International Shipping & Air-Cargo Logistics Management.
- Jaipur National University:
- DY Patil University:
- Lovely Professional University
- Amity University Distance Education
BBA Distance Education Employment Areas:
Job Opportunities After BBA Distance Education:
BBA Distance Education Fees
Note – We mentioned here only approximate fees for BBA. It could be changed according to university guidelines. You can check BBA online course fees.
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||12,000-20,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||21,000/y* approx||32,000/y* approx|
|I Year||II Year|
|BBA-101||Organizational Behavior||BBA-201||Introduction to Research Methodology|
|BBA-102||Principles of Management||BBA-202||Management Information System|
|BBA-103||Management & Financial Accounting||BBA-203||Quantitative Techniques for Business|
|BBA-104||Business Economics||BBA-204||Business Strategy|
|BBA-105||Legal & Regulatory Framework||BBA-205||Indian Economy|
|BBA-106||Marketing Management||BBA-206||Taxation Law|
|BBA-107||Human Resource Management||BBA-207||Computer Fundamental|
|BBA-108||Organization, Competition & Environment||BBA-208||Business Laws|
|BBA-109||Internship & Training||BBA-209||Internship & Training|
|BBA-302||Computer Applications in Management|
|BBA-304||Project Planning & Evaluation|
|BBA-307||Production & Operations Management|
|BBA-308||Values & Ethics in Business|
|BBA-309||Internship & Training|
Some other salient features that this course offers to its learners are: Developing basic and advanced IT skills along with managing, data processing, and reporting. The course evolved the research ability into the learner, which further increases the professional activities like services quality on understanding customer requirements.
After completing the BBA, the doors for the most attractive degree amongst the students MBA opens. It would be identical for a candidate to go for higher studies in MBA because they have cleared their basics in bachelor’s and can quickly advance without any doubt