BBA Distance Education Admission 2023: BBA program, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is a 3-year graduation degree program. A major learning focus for students is how to lead and guide in business tactics and strategy. Distance learning BBA programs are a popular alternative to full-time BBA courses for students who want to study while working.
BBA Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Puducherry University admission 2023 for the distance BBA course is open, students can register themselves until 31 March 2023. Click here
- TNOU BBA Admission is open for the 2023 session. Candidates can apply through the official website. (Source)
- KSOU BBA Admission is live for the 2023 January session. Students can register themselves here
Currently, distance mode is the most popular and flexible option for students who are working professionals or can’t attend regular mode classes due to other reasons.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fees: An average fee ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 30,000.
- Top University: UPRTOU Allahabad, TNOU, JMI, IGNOU, etc.
Important Topics in Distance BBA Course
- Introduction to Operations Research
- Business Economics
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Production & Material Management
- Personnel Management & Industry Relations
- Marketing Management
BBA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Number of Semesters||6|
|Mode of Education||Online/ Distance|
|Fees||INR 3,000 to INR 30,000 Per Annum|
|Salary||INR 2 to INR 5 LPA.|
Why Study BBA Distance Education?
An undergraduate degree in business administration (BBA) is a popular degree program offered for a duration of three years at the university level. In terms of a career in administration and management, this is considered one of the best options available. The popularity of distance education programs in the modern educational system has been attributed to several factors that are contributing to its growing popularity.
- For students who are less fortunate financially, the BBA distance education program acts as a stepping stone to a successful career.
- Compared to traditional learning methods, the cost of a distance education course is extremely reasonable.
- It never shortens with the traditional mode of learning because it has an updated curriculum with both practical and theory-based training.
- Candidates with professional jobs do not experience stress or pressure while pursuing the program. Such candidates have the option to continue their studies at their own pace.
- After passing the BBA distance education program, doors to more advanced academic programs, such as the Master of Business Administration (MBA), open up. Additionally, students at the PG level benefit greatly from a bachelor’s degree.
Is Distance BBA worth it?
Whatever the case, there is no question that BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) distance education provides students who are unable to attend classes in the traditional manner with a practical substitute. Such students should strongly consider enrolling in a distance learning BBA programme.
- Skills: It includes multiple skills that are financial analysis, customer care, marketing, networking, time and delegation management, problem-solving, project planning and management, negotiation and communication skills, etc.
- Time Flexibility: This course can be studied in distance mode, which is different from the traditional approach in its time flexibility, making it possible for many students to study within a preferred time zone.
- Fee and Cost: There are numerous distance institutes in India offering the distance BBA course at a reasonable cost that vary from INR 3,000 to INR 30,000 in one year.
- Earn While You Learn: It is an advantage of distance BBA courses that students can also work throughout the whole duration of the course, and this will not interrupt the study process of learners.
BBA Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission portal of several universities that offer BBA courses under distance learning mode has been open for the academic session 2023-24. The last date for submission of online admission applications varies in different universities but most of the universities accept applications until 31 March 2023.
UGC and DEB-approved institutions that offer the business-oriented UG degree program are Admission to BBA can be taken after completing a school-level higher secondary exam in commerce, or related subjects. The eligibility for the BBA program can be perfectly seen in the “BBA Eligibility” section.
The registration fee for the BBA ODL program is placed between INR 300 – 500. However, students can only complete the BBA ODL degree by paying an average course fee of INR 27,000 to INR 42,000 in the central/state-run institutions. Private institutions’ fees for this business program are comparatively expensive.
BBA program degree includes a subjective syllabus such as market research, business law, family business management, HRM, direct/indirect taxes, international marketing, etc. The course of the BBA program in the distance mode can be studied by spending comparatively lower fees and saving time, as well as other expenses.
University: There are numerous state or federal colleges recognized to offer UGC-approved or AICTE-accredited BBA programs for distance education, such as IGNOU, Jamia Milia Islamia, Tamil Nadu Open University, and the UPRTOU University of Allahabad, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, and more.
BBA Distance Education Value: It covers various specializations such as business organization and systems, management theory and practice, basic business statistics, marketing management, communication skills, entrepreneurship, international business, new trends, as well as tools of financial management.
NMIMS Distance BBA
The BBA Distance Education course is offered by NMIMS in the Online Distance Learning mode over a period of three years. There will be an opening in the admission process for the new batch of students for the academic session 2023-24 soon at the university. In the course, the main focus is on thinking critically and analyzing business problems. After taking this course, students will be able to make their career in the areas of marketing, finance, and human resource management.
Those students who are interested must have to apply for the application form and the fee for the form is Rs 1200/-. For more detailed information students need to visit the official website of the university.
IGNOU BBA Distance Education
As part of our distance learning program, students can choose to complete a three-year undergraduate course, which can be completed part-time or full-time. Usually, admission is based on the results of the entrance test. However, it varies from university to university as it depends on the admission requirements of each university.
A student who has passed 10+2 from a recognized board is eligible to apply. On the official website of the university, you will be able to download the application form for your BBA program. The official website of the IGNOU BBA program is the only place where students can apply for admission.
BBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class with at least 50% marks for admission.
- Candidates can continue their learning by taking entry in MBA after this course, i.e., BBA.
- For SC/ST Bachelor’s minimum mark criteria is 45%.
- The candidate should be between 18 years to 24 years.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final exams of the 12th class are also eligible for the course.
- The normal duration for this course is 3 Years. It is divided into 6-Semesters.
- The maximum duration for this course is 6 Years.
Here is the list of important documents to be carried out by the candidates seeking to get admission to the BBA Course.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy/scanned copy should be attached in the mail to send to the college/university.
BBA Distance Education University
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
How to select the best university for BBA Distance Education?
BBA Distance Educations program is available in various distance education universities operated in the nation as private, central, state, and other forms. Thus, making a choice for the best university seems a bit difficult task altogether, but there is always a way how aspirants can find a suitable university for a better education experience in the distance education mode.
- First, Please ensure the university is approved/affiliated with UGC, DEC, AICTE, etc. Take a look at the grade it has received from the NAAC.
- Read previous alumni’s experiences in the BBA program.
- Google reviews can also help in the decision-making process.
- Do verify the location of the learning/study center as students are needed to visit there for temporary classes.
- Visit the E-learning portal, and see if the program materials are up to the mark or not.
BBA Distance Education Specializations
|BBA Hospital & Healthcare||BBA Accounting||BBA Entrepreneurship|
|BBA Sports Management||BBA Tourism||BBA International Business|
|BBA Sports Management||BBA Information Technology||BBA Finance|
|BBA Human Resource Management||BBA Hospitality||BBA Computer Application|
|BBA Digital Marketing|
BBA Computer Application
- The BBA computer application is a course in which the student gets knowledge about computer application and how it is used in our daily life and also to manage the industry and businesses at every level. Those who opt for BBA Distance Education studies must have to once understand its different specializations for better understanding.
- The BBA students learn about finance and its other aspects that are used in our lives. Students of any stream who have an interest in understanding statistics should pursue BBA in Finance.
BBA International Business
- The courses are specially dedicated to providing knowledge on market revenue, and the students learn how to decrease market competition.
- The bachelor-level course is dedicated to developing and using the students to do various jobs and work under the companies and plans strategies to grow the company’s revenue. Those who can plan any business systematically can opt for this course.
- BBA hospital management is a 3-year degree program offered by various distance learning providers in India. The program introduces and expands learning in food production, catering, beverages services, front office operation, housekeeping, etc. It focuses on the importance of practical knowledge and managerial training for areas such as sales & marketing, HRM, financial management, entrepreneurship development, etc.
- BBA Distance Education hospital management admission will primarily be based on the performance in the merit of the qualifying exam. Some universities, however, conduct entrance tests to give an opportunity for eligible candidates into the course. After passing this course one can work as a hotel manager, sales manager, customer service executive, and more. The average salary of the BBA HHM passed professional is between INR 3-6 LPA
BBA Information Technology
- The BBA Distance Education course is an information technology course a specialization offered for admission by several universities and institutions for briefing students about the basic concepts and syllabus related to the discipline. The duration for pursuing this course is of 3 years.
- The students can get to study information technology along with the basic curriculum used in the BBA distance education course.
- BBA Tourism Management provides a comprehensive environment in business and management. The 3-year UG ODL learning program was invented to offer a platform where learners can be professionally equipped and understand industrial needs such as project work, case studies, presentations, problem analysis, foreign visits, etc.
- Career options after the BBA Tourism Management program are various such as finance manager, marketing manager, hr manager, guest service executive, travel desk manager, airline operations agent, and more. The average salary package for the BBA Tourism Management degree holder in distance education goes around INR 2-7 LPA. Admission to BBA Tourism Management is given on the marks obtained by the aspirants on the 12th.
BBA Hospital & Healthcare
- BBA Hospital & Healthcare is a three-year ug degree program. Admission to BBA HH will be given either on a non-entrance or entrance test. Various universities like Manav Rachna held SAT/MRNAT followed by the Pearson test score to complete the BBA HH admission process.
- Students who have acquired a BBA HH three-year degree program can have career options like healthcare quality manager, healthcare analyst, health service manager, TPA manager, and more. The average salary of the BBA HH professionals is INR 3-15 LPA. Top recruiting companies are Apollo, Fortis, etc.
- BBA Accounting is a 3-year specialized program. The ug degree branch of the BBA raises knowledge in accounting management, financial management, business mathematics, management accounting, computer applications, business law, etc. The Program is being offered in the UGC-approved central and deemed universities like Jamia Millia Islamia, and Symbiosis International.
- Individuals can get admission to the JMI BBA Accounting after passing both qualifying, and entrance exams. However, other universities usually allow admission to BBA Accounting on the score of academic performance.
- The BBA Accounting degree holder can engage in the accounting profession with duties like monitoring, auditing, preparing accounts, tax returns, risk analysis, financial forecasting, etc. A candidate can earn an initial salary of INR 2 LPA. The average salary of the BBA Accounting profession is 5-8 LPA.
BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA Digital Marketing is one of the bachelor’s most popular specialization courses with two years of minimum duration. In these courses, students learn about new fundamental techniques to improve business digitally. Students also learn about multiple digital platforms through the Distance learning mode. The BBA Digital Marketing eligibility is 10+2 with 25% marks through a recognized board.
BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA Human Resource Management (HRM) is a three-year UG degree program. The program teaches about organizational behavior, communication skills, business strategy, research methods, marketing, management information, legal & regulatory framework, entrepreneurship management, etc. The universities like Jamia Millia Islamia hold an entrance exam for admission to the BBA HRM program.
- Maximum distance-oriented universities of the nation approve admission on qualifying exam marks. The minimum qualification required to get admission to the BBA HRM is 12th. Candidates who have managed to pass the BBA HRM can seek career options such as HR Generalist, HR Specialist, Technical Recruiter, and more.
BBA Sports Management
- BBA Sports Management is a three-year organized and distance ug degree program. It is available for individuals who want to make a career in sports-related activities. The three-year degree program specifically teaches concepts and helps individuals to evolve their skills.
- Any graduate in the BBA sports management degree program shall have multiple professional pathways such as athlete admin., sports facility manager, player agent, marketing consultant, financial; & contract analyst, athlete development specialist, and more.
- The course syllabus is split into modules like the introduction of management, the evolution of management thought, social and ethical responsibilities, a span of control, managerial decision-making, fundamentals of organizing, conflict negotiation, etc.
Note – The duration can vary from university to university.
Scope of BBA Distance Education
Following completion of the BBA Distance Education program students have a wide range of career alternatives, including lucrative opportunities in both the public and private sectors. The program also offers a number of other specializations. The BBA program is in greater demand among students, and there are more employment opportunities available, such as lecturers, marketing managers, and marketing executives.
Top BBA Distance Education Universities in India
Here are some universities that offer the best BBA distance education in India.
|Indira Gandhi National Open University||DY Patil University|
|Bharathiar University (BDU SDE)||Lovely Professional University|
|Jaipur National University||Amity University Distance Education|
|NMIMS University||Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance Education University|
- Indira Gandhi National Open University: IGNOU has started BBA Distance Education admission for the July session. The university includes and offers BBA in retailing for a three-year duration. Admission can be made directly based on the qualification of 10+2. IGNOU provides reservations for specific seats according to the Indian govt rules. IGNOU BBA’s three-year degree completion program fee is INR 27,000.
- Bharathiar University (BDU SDE): Bharathiar University BBA Distance Education Admission is to be started soon. SDE opens online registration for the two BBA specialized programs, including BBA Airline & Airport Management and BBA General. Students shall get admission to the BBA-driven courses after passing the 12th exams.
University does not include any entrance test to judge eligibility to offer a seat in the SDE BBA programs. Students can enroll in the BBA three-year full-time ug degree program after depositing an application fee of INR 150. Debit, credit, and other banking options can be used to deposit SDE fees.
- Jaipur National University: Jaipur National University starts registration for the BBA three-year UG degree. The lone program consists of 120 credits and is divided into six semesters. Admission to the Jaipur BBA program is completely arranged for 12th exam marks.
Learners will have the opportunity to study business organization, management & financial institution, Indian diversity & business, event management, business ethics, project management, & report, etc. The minimum qualification to apply for the Jaipur BBA program is a senior secondary exam.
- NMIMS University: NMIMS DDE University offered BBA distance education Courses to candidates with a course duration of 3-Years an undergraduate degree program to teach Business Management skills to candidates.
Candidates can join this UG degree program after qualifying 12th board examination with 50% marks (SC/ST candidates need 45% marks) from a recognized board of education. NMIMS University offered this course to the candidates for a fee of INR 24,000 (Approx).
- SGV DDE University: Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance Education University offered the BBA Distance Education course to candidates who qualified for their 12th board examination from a recognized board of education. SGV offered this UG program for INR 75,000.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site of the university. Admission for BBA distance education is currently in running at SGV University.
BBA Distance Education Employment Areas
|Export Companies||Marketing Organizations|
|Industrial Houses||Business Houses|
|Educational Institutes||Business Consultancies|
Job Opportunities After BBA Distance Education
|Finance Manager||Marketing Manager|
|Human Resource Manager||Research and Development Manager|
|Management Accountant||Business Administration Professor|
|Business Consultant||Business Administration Researcher|
|Production Manager||Information Systems Manager|
BBA Distance Education Fee
Note – We mentioned here only approximate fees for BBA. It could be changed according to university guidelines. You can check BBA online course fees.
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||12,000-20,000/y*||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||21,000/y* approx||32,000/y* approx|
BBA Distance Learning in Mumbai
Mumbai has a number of institutes that offer bachelor’s degrees in Bachelor of Business Administration through distance mode. The demand for the BBA course is increasing day by day. A number of colleges offer BBA programs via distance learning, such as the University Of Mumbai, NMIMS University, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, etc. after completion of a BBA course there are a variety of career options offered by BBA programs like Research Assistant, Marketing Executive, Assistant Manager, Human Resource Executive, Office Executive, etc.
BBA Distance Education Tamilnadu
At present approx 10 Universities offer distance education courses in Tamil Nadu, and each one of them is approved by UGC-DEB (University Grant Commission- Distance Education Bureau). Following is the list of some universities that offer BBA Distance education in Tamilnadu and also located in Tamilnadu:
- Bharathidasan University
- Kalaslingam Academy of Research and Higher Education
- Madras University
- Manonmanium Sundaranar University
- Satyabhama Institute of Science and Technology
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- Tamil Nadu Open University
BBA Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Organizational Behavior||Introduction to Research Methodology||Strategic Management|
|Principles of Management||Management Information System||Computer Applications in Management|
|Management & Financial Accounting||Quantitative Techniques for Business||Business Environment|
|Business Economics||Business Strategy||Project Planning & Evaluation|
|Legal & Regulatory Framework||Indian Economy||Financial Management|
|Marketing Management||Taxation Law||Cost Accounting|
|Human Resource Management||Computer Fundamental||Production & Operations Management|
|Organization, Competition & Environment||Business Laws||Values & Ethics in Business|
|Internship & Training||Internship & Training||Internship & Training|
Some other salient features that this course offers to its learners are: Developing basic and advanced IT skills along with managing, data processing, and reporting. The course evolved the research ability of the learner, which further increases the professional activities like service quality on understanding customer requirements.
After finishing the BBA Distance Education programme, students can learn more about other degree programmes like MBA Distance Education, which is the best course for a postgraduate degree. It will improve the candidate’s skills and knowledge. Even if they live far away, they can still choose distance education because it costs less than a regular degree course.
BBA Distance Education FAQs?
Q 1. Can I do BBA in Distance?
Ans: BBA in Distance or BBA distance education is a 3-Year Undergraduate program. Mostly it is beneficial for professionals who want to study with work. But everyone who qualified 12th board examination with 50% marks is eligible to apply for the program.
Q 2. Does Distance BBA have values?
Ans: Yes! It is an undergraduate degree program approved by UGC-DEB. So, you can do a job in the related field or continue your post-graduation degree in either regular or distance mode. It’s your choice both doors are open for you.
Q 3. is BBA Available in IGNOU?
Ans: Yes! IGNOU offered the BBA distance education program to the candidates twice a year for the January session and July sessions.
Q 4. Is it a good idea to do BBA Distance education?
Ans: The distance BBA course is an excellent program having been approved by the University Grant Commission as well as the AICTE.
Note: All the mentioned dates are tentative. Please visit the official site for accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.