Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) distance education admissions 2022: 31st July 2022 is the last date for BBA Distance Education Admission. The BBA program, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is a 3-year graduation degree program with 6 semesters. Currently, distance mode is the most popular and flexible option for students who are working professionals or for other reasons. A major learning focus for students is how to lead and guide in business tactics and strategy.
In addition, the following topics are covered: Introduction to Operations Research, Business Economics, Principles of Management, Business Mathematics & Statistics, Financial & Management Accounting, Production & Material Management, Personnel Management & Industry Relations, and Marketing Management.
- Distance learning BBA programmes are a popular alternative to full-time BBA courses for students who want to study BBA part-time or full-time while working.
- Students with qualifying grades in class 10+2 or a diploma after class 10 or 12 are eligible for admission. BBA entrance exams are administered by some universities (IGNOU, TNOU Chennai). Distance education BBA course fees range between INR 3,000 and 30,000.
- Students who have completed a BBA can pursue either a full-time or online MBA or PGDM program. With experience and skill, applicants can expect to earn between INR 2-5 LPA after graduation.
- Students can also check BBA distance education in Delhi.
BBA Full Form: Bachelors of Business Administration
Eligibility: Minimum qualification needed to meet the eligibility criteria is 10+2 from a prestigious institute. BBA distance admissions are merit-based while IGNOU conducts an entrance test.
Duration: In almost all universities its duration is 3 years.
Fee: An average range of BBA distance course fee is INR 3000 to INR 30000.
University: India has a great number of public and private colleges that offer BBA distance degrees. The UGC-approved BBA distance course is offered by UPRTOU Allahabad, TNOU, JMI, IGNOU, etc.
Career-wise: After BBA, a student has the choice to study MBA or PGDM. Other than the study field one can move to the professional field with experience and expertise to earn about INR 2 to INR 5 LPA.
- IGNOU BBA Distance Education Admission has been started on 30th May 2022 in IGNOU.
- Last date of Admission 2022 for Session 2022-23 is 31 July 2022. Eligible Candidates can apply for Registration online Click Here
BBA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|BBA full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Number of Semesters||6|
|Mode of Education||Online/ Distance|
|Approved By||UGC and DEB|
BBA Distance Education Admission 2022
BBA admission in the ODL or distance has started. Many institutions such as IGNOU have scheduled their last date to accept online/offline application forms as well. The IGNOU will accept online filled application forms with registration, and first semester fees until 31 July 2022.
The UGC and DEB-approved institutions that offer the business-oriented ug degree program are Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, etc. Admission to BBA can be taken after completing a school-level higher secondary exam in commerce, or related subjects. The eligibility for the BBA program can be perfectly seen in the “BBA Eligibility” section.
The registration fee for the BBA ODL program is placed between INR 300-500. However, students can only complete the BBA ODL degree by paying an average course fee of INR 27,000 to 42,000k in the central/state-run institutions. Private institutions’ fees for this business program are comparatively expensive.
BBA program three-year degree includes a subjective syllabus such as market research, business law, family business management, HRM, direct/indirect taxes, international marketing, etc. The course of the BBA program in the distance mode can be studied by spending comparatively lower fees and saving time, as well as other expenses.
University: There are numerous state or federal colleges recognized to offer UGC-approved or AICTE accredited BBA programs for distance education, such as IGNOU, Jamia Milia Islamia, Tamil Nadu Open University, and the UPRTOU University of Allahabad, and more.
IGNOU BBA Admission 2022-23
Students interested in pursuing a career in business and management can enroll in the BBA programme at Indira Gandhi National Open University. Currently, only one specialization under BBA is available: retailing. Through the official website, students can apply for admission to the IGNOU BBA programme. IGNOU has closed admissions for the July 2022 session, with the deadline set for July 31, 2022. Applicants interested in enrolling in the IGNOU BBA programme must have finished their 12th grade at a government-approved school or institution. Applicants must meet the minimum admission standards in order to be considered for admission to the programme.
BBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class with at least 50% marks for admission.
- Candidates can continue their learning by taking entry in MBA after this course, i.e., BBA.
- For SC/ST Bachelor’s minimum mark criteria is 45%.
- The candidate should be between 18 years to 24 years.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final exams of the 12th class are also eligible for the course.
- The normal duration for this course is 3 Years. It is divided into 6-Semesters.
- The maximum duration for this course is 6 Years.
BBA Distance Education Value: It covers various specializations such as business organization and systems, management theory and practice, basic business statistics, marketing management, communication skills, entrepreneurship, international business, new trends, as well as tools of financial management.
BBA Distance Education University
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
BBA Distance Education Specializations
- BBA Computer Application: The BBA computer application is a course in which the student gets knowledge about computer application and how it is used in our daily life and also to manage the industry and businesses at every level.
- BBA Finance: The BBA students learn about finance and its other aspects that are used in our lives. The students of any stream who have an interest in understanding statistics should pursue BBA in Finance.
- BBA International Business: The courses are specially dedicated to providing knowledge on market revenue, the students learn how to decrease market competition.
- BBA Entrepreneurship: The bachelor-level course is dedicated to developing and using the students to do various jobs and work under the companies and plans strategies to grow the company’s revenue. Those who can plan any business systematically can opt for this course.
- BBA Hospitality: BBA HHM is a three-degree program offered by various distance learning providers in India. The program introduces and expands learning in food production, catering, beverages services, front office operation, housekeeping, etc. It focuses on the importance of practical knowledge and managerial training for areas such as sales, and marketing, HRM, financial management, entrepreneurship development, etc.
BBA Distance Education HHM admission will primarily be based on the performance in the merit of the qualifying exam. Some universities, however, conduct entrance tests to give an opportunity for the eligibles to get the BBA HHM admission. After completing the three-year BBA HHM degree from distance education, one can work as a hotel manager, bartender, sales manager, customer service executive, and more. The average salary of the BBA HHM passed professional is between INR 3-6 LPA
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Global Business
- BBA Tourism: BBA Tourism Management provides a comprehensive environment in business and management. The three-year ug ODL learning program was invented to offer a platform where learners can be professionally equipped and understand the industrial needs such as project work, case studies, presentation, problem analysis, foreign visits, etc.
Career options after the BBA Tourism Management program are various such as finance manager, marketing manager, hr manager, guest service executive, travel desk manager, airline operations agent, and more. The average salary package for the BBA Tourism Management degree holder in distance education goes around INR 2-7 LPA. Admission to BBA Tourism Management is given on the marks obtained by the aspirants on the 12th.
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Hospital & Healthcare: BBA Hospital & Healthcare is a three-year ug degree program. Admission to BBA HH will be given either on non-entrance or entrance test. Various universities like Manav Rachna held SAT/MRNAT followed by the Pearson test score to complete the BBA HH admission process.
Students who have acquired a BBA HH three year degree program can have career options like healthcare quality manager, health care analyst, health service manager, TPA manager, and more. The average salary of the BBA HH professionals is INR 3-15 LPA. Top recruiting companies are Apollo, Fortis, etc.
- BBA Accounting: BBA Accounting is a 3-year specialized program. The ug degree branch of the BBA raises knowledge in accounting management, financial management, business mathematics, management accounting, computer applications, business law, etc. The Program is being offered in the UGC-approved central and deemed universities like Jamia Millia Islamia, and Symbiosis International.
Individuals can get admission to the JMI BBA Accounting after passing both qualifying, and entrance exams. However, other universities usually allow admission to the BBA Accounting on the score of academic performance.
The BBA Accounting degree holder can engage in the accounting profession with duties like monitoring, auditing, preparing accounts, tax returns, risk analysis, financial forecasting, etc. A candidate can earn an initial salary of INR 2 LPA. The average salary of the BBA Accounting profession is 5-8 LPA.
- BBA Supply Chain
- BBA Retail
- BBA Human Resource Management: BBA Human Resource Management (HRM) is a three year ug degree program. The program teaches about organizational behavior, communication skills, business strategy, research methods, marketing, management information, legal & regulatory framework, entrepreneurship management, etc. The universities like Jamia Millia Islamia hold an entrance exam for admission to the BBA HRM program.
Maximum distance-oriented universities of the nation approve admission on qualifying exam marks. The minimum qualification required to get admission to the BBA HRM is 12th. Candidates who have managed to pass the BBA HRM can seek career options such as HR Generalist, HR Specialist, Technical Recruiter, and more.
- BBA Sports Management: BBA Sports Management is a three year organized and distance ug degree program. It is available for individuals who want to make a career in sports-related activities. The three-year degree program specifically teaches concepts and helps individuals to evolve their skills.
Any graduate in the BBA sports management degree program shall have multiple professional pathways such as athlete admin., sports facility manager, player agent, marketing consultant, financial; & contract analyst, athlete development specialist, and more.
The course syllabus is split into modules like the introduction of management, the evolution of management thought, social and ethical responsibilities, a span of control, managerial decision making, fundamentals of organizing, conflict negotiation, etc.
- BBA Hospital & Healthcare
- BBA Sports Management
Note – The duration can vary from university to university.
Here is the list of important documents to be carried by the candidates seeking to get admission to the BBA Course.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy/scanned copy should be attached in the mail to send to college/university.
Top 10 BBA distance education universities in India
Here are some universities that offer the best BBA distance education in India.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University: IGNOU has started BBA Distance Education admission for the July session. University includes and offers BBA in retailing for a three-year duration. Admission can be made directly based on the qualification of 10+2. IGNOU provides reservations for the specific seats according to the Indian govt rules.
IGNOU BBA three-year degree completion program fee is INR 27,000.
- Bharathiar University (BDU SDE): Bharathiar University BBA Distance Education Admission can start anytime. SDE opens online registration for the two BBA specialized programs, including BBA Airline & Airport Management and BBA General. Students shall get admission to the BBA-driven courses after passing the 12th exams. University does not include any entrance test to judge eligibility to offer a seat in the SDE BBA programs. Students can enroll in the BBA three year full-time ug degree program after depositing an application fee of INR 150. Debit, credit, and other banking options can be used to deposit SDE fees.
- Jaipur National University: Jaipur National University starts registration for the BBA three year UG degree. The lone program consists of 120 credits and is divided into six semesters. Admission to the Jaipur BBA program is completely arranged for 12th exam marks.
Learners will have the opportunity to study business organization, management & financial institution, Indian diversity & business, event management, business ethics, project management, & report, etc. The minimum qualification to apply for the Jaipur BBA program is a senior secondary exam.
- DY Patil University:
- Lovely Professional University
- Amity University Distance Education
BBA Distance Education Employment Areas
Job Opportunities After BBA Distance Education:
BBA Distance Education Fees
Note – We mentioned here only approximate fees for BBA. It could be changed according to university guidelines. You can check BBA online course fees.
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||12,000-20,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||21,000/y* approx||32,000/y* approx|
BBA Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|BBA-101||Organizational Behavior||BBA-201||Introduction to Research Methodology|
|BBA-102||Principles of Management||BBA-202||Management Information System|
|BBA-103||Management & Financial Accounting||BBA-203||Quantitative Techniques for Business|
|BBA-104||Business Economics||BBA-204||Business Strategy|
|BBA-105||Legal & Regulatory Framework||BBA-205||Indian Economy|
|BBA-106||Marketing Management||BBA-206||Taxation Law|
|BBA-107||Human Resource Management||BBA-207||Computer Fundamental|
|BBA-108||Organization, Competition & Environment||BBA-208||Business Laws|
|BBA-109||Internship & Training||BBA-209||Internship & Training|
|BBA-302||Computer Applications in Management|
|BBA-304||Project Planning & Evaluation|
|BBA-307||Production & Operations Management|
|BBA-308||Values & Ethics in Business|
|BBA-309||Internship & Training|
Some other salient features that this course offers to its learners are: Developing basic and advanced IT skills along with managing, data processing, and reporting. The course evolved the research ability into the learner, which further increases the professional activities like services quality on understanding customer requirements.
After completing the BBA, the doors for the most attractive degree amongst the students MBA opens. It would be identical for a candidate to go for higher studies in MBA because they have cleared their basics in bachelor’s and can quickly advance without any doubt.
Be the first to leave a review.