BBA Hardware Distance Education Admission in Chennai 2023: BBA Hardware Course time duration is 3 Years. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for BBA Hardware Distance Education in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The computer case encloses the greatest of the components of the system.
It provides mechanical support and protection for internal elements such as the motherboard, disk drives, power supplies, and controls and directs cooling airflow over internal components.
BBA Computer hardware is the physical parts or components of a computer, such as a monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphics card, sound card, and motherboard. By contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and run by hardware. You can check the information about BBA correspondence and BBA online course fees in Chennai.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6-Semesters.
Fees: The students can check the BBA Hardware Average Fee range of INR 5,000 – INR 4,00,000 Per Year.
Read Also: BBA Distance Education
BBA Hardware Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
|Fee Structure||Students to Pay Rs 15,300 per year/*|
The software directs hardware to execute any command or instruction. A combination of hardware and software forms a usable computing system.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
BBA Hardware Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023
- The students can apply for the BBA Hardware Admission in Chennai as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission BBA Hardware course at the Prestige Institute of Management (PIM), Gwalior.
- Candidates can apply for the admission BBA Hardware course at The Delhi Institute of Computer Technology (DICT).
- The students can apply for the admission BBA Hardware course at Sam Global University (SGU), Bhopal.
BBA Hardware Distance Education in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
The students should have passed a 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
What are the Benefits of BBA Hardware Distance Learning?
- Low-Cost Study: The fee range of the BBA Hardware distance education course is lower than regular admission.
- Time Flexibility: Distance education courses give you better time flexibility. Candidates can study at their time and pace. This is very useful for working professionals because they don’t have enough time to study regularly.
- Digital Course: Candidates who study in BBA Hardware distance education courses or other ODL courses don’t need to attend physical classes. They can attend online classes or record video online classes whenever they have time to study.
Job Area: The students can get jobs in top companies like HCL, Samsung, Flipkart, Snapdeal, BHEL, SAIL, Amazon, Accenture, Wipro, etc.
BBA Hardware Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BBA Hardware Distance Education in Chennai. The students can check the name of the Top BBA Hardware Colleges in India:
- Prestige Institute of Management (PIM), Gwalior
- Sam Global University (SGU), Bhopal
- The Delhi Institute of Computer Technology (DICT), Delhi
- GLA University (GLA), Mathura
- Vikramaditya College of Education (VCE), Rohtak
BBA Hardware Distance Education in Chennai Syllabus
|Tamil (or) any one of the Modern(Indian or Foreign) or classical languages||Business Communication|
|Principles of Management||Financial And Management Accounting|
|Digital Electronics||Computer Organization|
|Business Mathematics and Statistics||Microprocessor and Interfacing Techniques|
|PC Hardware: Trouble Shooting and Maintenance|
|Human resources management|
Course After 12th
Career Prospects for BBA Hardware Distance Education
There are various opportunities in this field, Engineers who specialize in designing, and inventing Can make their career in this sector. It is used in electrical and computer systems and testing computer hardware components and is referred to as “hardware engineers.” They create and test the components of computer hardware, in addition to designing hardware for a variety of electrical devices.
Be the first to leave a review.