Bharathiar University Distance Education?: Before starting anything, we would like to tell you that Bharathiar University is not offering admission to any course through distance learning. However, it is not that it never offered distance education courses. This university is one of the popular universities of distance education. But at present, it is not recognized by the UGC’s DEB to offer admission to distance education programmes.
Here, it is clear that the students who are looking for Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission 2024. They are either not aware of its current status or want to know the current status of distance education admission at this university. In both situations, we will try our best to provide you with complete information.
Bharatihar University Distance Education Latest Updates: February 2024
- Bharathiar University will not accept new students for open and distance learning courses in the 2024–2025 academic year.
- All programmes at Bharithar University will begin accepting applications via distance learning in the upcoming academic year. Interested students can apply online at the official website. The university does not currently offer admission in distance mode.
- Bhartihar University is accepting applications for online courses offered in the 2024–2025 academic year. Students must submit their application forms by 31 March 2024. Apply Now
Bharathiar University Distance Education Highlights
|Bharathiar University Distance Education
|Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
|UGC, NAAC, NCTE, ACU, AIU
|UG & PG
|Online and Offline
Latest Distance Education Courses 2024
Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission?
Bharathiar University does not provide distance learning courses as per UGC DEB. The university offers only regular courses for session 2024. SDE BU will open its admission window for the January 2024 session for regular courses. Students interested in applying for UG and PG programs in regular mode can do so by visiting the official website of the university. Apart from this, students can visit the university physically before the date of admission.
Bharathiar University UG Admission
BU SDE offered admission to several UG courses, including BA, BSc, BCA, BBA, BSW, BLIS, and BCom. 10+2 or its equivalent is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission to these courses at Bharathiar University and most of the UG courses take 3 years to complete.
BA Distance Education Admission
- BA Specialisations: Tamil Literature and English Literature
- Eligibility: To be eligible for BA admission at Bharathiar University in distance learning mode, a candidate must have passed out 10+2 in any specialization from any recognized senior secondary board in India.
- Duration: A BA or Bachelor of Arts program in distance mode takes 3 years to complete.
BU SDE BBA Admission
- Eligibility: An HSC (10+2) or 3-year polytechnic diploma must be required for BBA admission.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Specializations: Airline and airport management, international shipping and air cargo logistics management, and hospital management.
BU SDE BSc Admission
- Duration of BSc: The total duration of the BSc course is 3 years.
- Eligibility: To pursue a BSc distance education course from Bharathiar University through distance education mode, a candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent examinations in the relevant stream from any recognized board.
- BSc Specialisations: Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Psychology, Yoga, Geography, Animation & VFX, Multimedia and Web Technology, and Interior Design.
Bharathiar University PG Admission
UGC doesn’t approve Bharathiar University to offer distance learning courses. Students should qualify for the graduation degree and are interested in opting for MA, MSc, MCom, MSW, or MLIS PG degree programs admission at Bharathiar University DDE in regular learning mode. They can apply online, offline, or through learning support centers. The application fee of Rs. 150 will be payable at the time of submission of the registration form.
Bharathiar University Distance Education MSc Admission
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree for MSc admission at this university.
- Entrance Exam: There is no entrance exam required to get admission to an MSc course at BU SDE through distance mode.
- Specializations: This university offers MSc courses in the specializations of mathematics, physics, chemistry, environmental science, bioinformatics, computer science, information technology, botany, zoology, applied psychology, visual communication, yoga, e-learning technology, animation and VFX, geography, and custom design and fashion technology.
Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA Admission
- Duration of MBA Course: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Candidates who pass the undergraduate degree or its equivalent in any stream are eligible to apply for BU SDE MBA admission.
- Entrance Exam: There is no entrance exam required for MBA admission.
- MBA Specialisations: The following are the specializations of MBA courses that are available at Bharathiar University in regular learning mode:
|Human Resource Management
|Airline and Airport Management
|Banking and Financial Management
|Tourism and Hotel Management
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|Information System Management
|Software Testing and Quality Management
Bharathiar University Eligibility Criteria
As a result, the eligibility criteria for open and distance learning at Bharathiar University vary with respect to course level, specialization, and stream. In order to take part in its courses, however, you must meet the following requirements:
Bharathiar University DDE UG Courses Eligibility Criteria for Admission?
A 10+2 or its equivalent from an Indian state or central board of secondary education with 45–50% marks is required for admission to UG courses at Bhatrathiar University Distance Education.
|BU SDE BSc Course Specialisation
|BSc Computer Science
12th or 3-year Polytechnic diploma passed from any state or central board of technical education
|BSc Information Technology
12 with mathematics as one of the main subjects or a 3-year polytechnic diploma
HSC (12th) with PCM or 3-Year Polytechnic Diploma
12 with Chemistry or 3-Year Polytechnic Diploma
HSC passed with Botany, Biology or Vocational Course in Agriculture as a subject of study or 3-year Polytechnic Diploma
HSC passed with (General) Zoology / Biology as a subject of study or a 3-year Polytechnic Diploma
|B.Sc. Animation and VFX
HSC passed, or 3-Year Polytechnic Diploma
|B.Sc. Multimedia & Web Technology
|B.Sc. Interior design
Bharathiar University DDE PG Course Admission Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Bharathiar University Distance Education PG courses admission is a UG degree with 45-50% marks from any UGC-recognised university.
How To Apply for Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission?
- Visit the verified page of the university and download the application form from that site.
- Then carefully review the application to ensure there are no errors.
- Fill out the application form through the provision of suitable info in the spaces that are allocated for it.
- When you have finished filling out the form, you can pay your university’s fee.
- If you would like a copy of this printout as well as supporting documents to be submitted to verify and confirm your admission, please do so.
Documents Required for Bharathiar University Admission
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, graduation)
- Color passport-size photo
- ID Proof
- Provisional certificate
- Cast certificate
- DOB certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Address proof
- Migration certificate, etc.
Bharathiar University Application Form
Application forms for Bharathiar University distance education courses admission for the January 2024 session will be available online for regular courses on the official website www.dde.buruniv.ac.in. If it gets renewed the approval from UGC-DEB to offer fresh admission to UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, etc. courses. The application fee charged by this university is between INR 150 to INR 300 which will be payable at the time of submission of the online application form through a Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ etc.
Candidates who are not able to access the internet can get the application form through the following way:
An applicant can obtain the application form by post enclosing DD (Demand Draft) of Rs 200/- in favor of “The director, SDE, Bharathiar University” payable at “Coimbatore”. Candidates must send a 30 cm by 24 cm self-addressed envelope with DD to get the application form.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Login?
The Bharathiar University distance education login is the official portal where students get every bit of information regarding their course. The login portal for the university is listed on the official website of the university and the students are required to use the login credential created by them at the time of application form submission.
Through the Bharathiar University distance education login portal, students have access to important information such as exam schedules, course syllabuses, assignments, and much more. It will be possible to conduct distance learning for the upcoming classes at the university as they offer online programs.
How to Download Bharathiar University Distance Education Hall Ticket (Admit Card)?
Bharathiar University admits cards for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programs. will be available online on the university’s official website. Candidates can download a Bharathiar University distance education hall ticket by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official portal @hallticket.b-u.ac.in of the university and select the Admit card portal.
- Fill in the register number and Captcha code.
- Now tap on the Download Hall Ticket button.
About Bharathiar University Distance Education
Bharthiar University Distance Education is a prestigious university located in the Tamil Nadu state of India. This University offers its educational services to students in distance and regular learning modes. In this section, we focused only on Open and distance learning courses offered by Bharathiar University DDE at UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate levels.
Bharathiar University Contact Details
- Address: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India – 641046
- Website: https://b-u.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1. Is Distance education available at Bharathiar University?
Ans. Yes, the School of Distance Education at Bharathiar University offers various distance education courses to students.
Ques 2. Is Bharathiar University Distance Education Good?
Ans. The Bharathiar University distance education is really good for candidates, especially for working professionals. After getting a distance education degree from here, you are able to do jobs in private or Government sectors.
Ques 3. Is the Bharathiar Distance MBA a certified program?
Ans. The degree that you get through Bharathiar University’s distance education program is recognized throughout India for all jobs, both public and private. DEB has acknowledged the quality of the university’s long-distance education programs (DEC).
Ques 4. Bharathiar University’s distance degree is valid, right?
Ans. It is recognized throughout the country, both public and private, that you obtain a degree through the distance education program offered by Bharathiar University.
Note: There are no distance learning courses offered at Bharathiar University at the moment. The purpose of this article is only to clarify students’ questions. Online and regular admissions are available to students.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus