Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2023: Bharatidasan University (BDU) is offering admissions for its numerous distance learning programs to enroll students for its 2023-24 academic year. BDU offers numerous distance courses such as BLISc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BSc, BA, MLISc, MSc, MA, and M.Com. Candidates wishing to learn any study course must apply by entering the site via the link www.bdu.ac.in/cde. It is informed that the last date to register for distance education at BDU is 20 October 2023 (Tentative). Bharathidasan University’s Centre for Distance Education (CDE), founded in 1992,. for academic excellence with a NIRF rank of 60 in 2019, CDE offers an extensive array of 64 programs, spanning undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses. Admissions are merit-based, exam scores, and the application process both online and offline modes. This institute not only signifies quality education but also emphasizes accessibility and flexibility, making it a best choice for those seeking a well-rounded and engaging online learning experience.
Bharathidasan University DDE Latest Update:
- Bharathidasan University distance education admission 2023 last date is 20 October 2023. (Tentative)
- The university’s distance education programme offers flexible and accessible learning for BA, BBA, BCA, and MCA students.
- Mark your schedules: The university tentatively closes for online admission on October 20, 2023. Candidates ought to monitor this date for changes.
- UG semester/non-semester distance education exams begin on June 26, 2024. This is a great chance for students to demonstrate their academic skills and further their degrees.
- Exam takers in April 2024: The online exam form is due June 2, 2023. This deadline is essential for a smooth exam.
Bharathidasan University distance education examinations for UG semester/non-semester courses will be started on 26 June 2023. Source
- The last date to submit the online BDU distance education examination form for April 2023 examinations is 02 June 2023. Source
This academic year will be continued with an annual tuition fee of INR 6750 to 1350. Students’ last exam performance is determined while checking their eligibility for admission.
BDU starts the admission process on dates varying from year to year. It is recommended for such candidates that they should be checking the regular updates about admission dates on the website.
Eligibility Criteria are different for all courses as they vary based on educational level and specialization. A general criteria is defined as under:
Undergraduate & PG Courses:
- BLISc (Program): A score of 50 in the last academic year 10+2 is needed.
- BSc (Program): Candidates must have accomplished 10+2 in the science stream.
- MLISc: Bachelor’s degree such as BLISc or equivalent with 50% or above score.
- MCom: It is required to complete an undergraduate degree such as MCom with a percentage of 50.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Fee||BDU Fee Structured|
|Location||Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The online registration portal of Bharathidasan University distance education is now open for UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma programs for the academic session 2023-24, and the last date for submission of the application for BDU distance education courses admission is 20 October 2023 (tentative). Students can submit the application form at the official portal of the university.
Candidates who are enrolling for the B.Ed course are required to deposit INR 650, and MBA/MCA course application fee is INR 450. Individuals will get the option to deposit BDU CDE application fees through debit/credit, UPI, or NET Banking modes. Admission to BDU CDE programs is proposed directly for the maximum degree and diploma courses.
BLISc, BCA, BSc, BA, B.Com, BBA, MSc, MA, MLISc, and M.Com are some of the popular courses offered by Bharathidasan University in distance mode. Students must check their eligibility before applying for admission. The eligibility for UG and PG courses is different. The eligibility is given below in the article.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Admission
BDU DDE UG admission opens every year for arts, & humanities, and business-oriented programs like BA English, and BBA. Admission into the programs can be taken after passing a minimum (12th or equivalent) exam from a recognized state/central board.
BDU BBA program total fee for the Indian national is INR 90,800. Foreign candidates can complete the degree with INR 1,20,800. Comparatively, the BA Hons degree total fee is INR 45,800 for Indian Nationals, and INR 75,800 belongs to foreign nationals. The mentioned fees of BDU CDE UG can be deposited yearly.
- BA: Candidates who have obtained a 10 + 2 or diploma with relative points can apply for admission to BA. Universities grant admission to courses depending on previous performance. The minimum duration to complete a BA is 3 years, and the maximum is 6 years. Bharathidasan University DDE offered BA courses in the specializations of Economics, History, English, Political Science, Public Administration, Tamil, and Tamil Literature.
- BSc: Candidates who have completed the 10 + 2 exam or obtained a three-year diploma may apply for admission at the first level. BSc is available in the specializations of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and Geography at Bharathiar University under distance education mode.
- BCom: Candidates who have passed the 10 + 2 exam can apply for admission to BCom. Admission to BCom courses is granted depending on performance.
- BCA: Applicants who have graduated 10 + 2 degrees with an essential mathematics discipline can apply to the BCA. Admission to BCA courses is granted depending on performance.
- BBA: The duration of the Bachelor of Business Administration UG degree program is 3 years and is divided into 6-Semesters. The duration of each semester is 6 Months. The eligibility criteria to apply for this UG degree program is 10+2 with 45-50% marks in any stream from any certified board of education.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Admission
In the academic year 2023-24, Bharathidasan University’s distance education department offers various Postgraduate courses. Visit the university’s official website to apply for any PG course admission.
We mentioned some course details below for informational purposes:
- MA: Candidates with a bachelor’s degree can apply for the Bharathidasan University distance education 2-year master’s degree program. A candidate learns all about society, culture, history, communication skills, management skills, etc. during these 2 years.
- MSc: The master’s course offered by the university is generally 2 years. Candidates with having university degree are also eligible for admission—choice based on performance.
- MBA: Applicants with a BBA can apply for admission. Admission will be granted to candidates based on performance.
- MCom: Admission to the MCom course is open at present at Bharathiar University distance education. This is a 2-year duration course that a candidate can pursue at the fee range of INR 4,400 per semester. The eligibility criteria to get admission to Bharathiar University MCom distance education is BCom/BBA/or equivalent in the relevant stream.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to enroll in the U.G. programs should clear their 10+2 class from a recognized university, as admission will be taken based on the 12th class percentage.
- For the P.G. program, students should complete their graduation or master’s degree.
- Eligibility criteria for the MBA program require completing a bachelor’s degree from a relevant program; also, the Entrance Exam is necessary to clarify which is TANGENT/GATE/CAT/MAT/SNAP/XAT for the admissions.
- B.P.Ed course requires you to undergo the Proficiency Test and Fitness Test.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Courses
Following are the BDU distance education courses offered for the July 2023 session at UG and PG levels:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.Sc)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Computer Application (M.C.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
Note: To get detailed information about the Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses offered by universities with specializations visit the UG curses and PG courses sections separately.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Courses
|BA Economics||BSc Zoology|
|BA History||BSc Botany|
|BA English||BSc Computer Science|
|BA Political Science||BSc Information Technology|
|BA Public Administration||BSc Geography|
|BA Tamil Literature||BLIsc|
|BSc Physics||BCom (B.M)|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Courses
|MA English||MSc Zoology|
|MA Tamil||MSc Botany|
|MA History||MSc Geography|
|MA Economics||MSc Computer Science (CS)|
|MA Political Science||MSc Information Technology (IT)|
|MA Public Administration||MLISc|
|MA Human Resource Management (HRM)||MCom|
|MSc Physics||MCom (FM)|
|MSc Chemistry||MCom (BM)|
Bharathidasan University DDE Application Form 2023
Currently, the application form for Bharathidasan University Distance Education 2023 is now available for the July 2023-24 session, Candidates looking for admission to BLISc, BSc, BA, B.Com, BCA, BBA, MLISc, MA, MSc, and M.Com programs can register themselves by visiting the official website www.bdu.ac.in/cde/. Bhrathidasan University distance education application Form 2023 last date is 31 July 2023 (Tentative).
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Application Fee
Candidates for UG courses must pay INR 250 as the application fee for the course. The fee for candidates for PG courses is INR 400. The registration fee to be applied by the candidates for MBA or MCA courses is INR 550. Students cannot use the payment method to send payments.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission Process
The process is under if you want to take admission in UG, PG, Professional, or PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate course.
- You must complete the application form, which is available at the site.
- The applicant can take help and view the application forms on the internet on the university’s website which can be sent to CDE with its attachments.
- A certified copy of the class/degree or list of diplomas must be attached to the certified copy.
- Payment of INR 500 by DD to “Bharathidasan University”, paid to Tiruchirappalli or through the National Bank of India, Bharathidasan University branch, Tiruchirapalli, or online call.
- The attached application form and the attached list of issues must be sent to the Director of the Institute.
Bharatidasan University Distance Education Courses & Fee Details
Here is the list of Undergraduate and post-graduate courses and fee details for non-semester programs:
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Courses & Fee
|Course Name||Fee Detail|
|B.Lib.I.Sc. (One Year Program)||6,400|
|BA Political Science||4,400|
|BA Public Administraation||4,400|
|Bcom – Bank Management||4200|
|BSc Computer Science||10400|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Courses & Fee
|Course Name||Fee Detail (INR)|
|M.Lib.I.Sc. -One-year Program||7300|
|MA -Human Resource Management||5800|
|MA Political Science||7200|
|MA Public Administaration||7200|
|MCom -Bank Management||7800|
|Mcom -Financial Management||7800|
|MSc Computer Science||12300|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Exam Application Form 2023
BU CDE has released the MBA and MCA April 2023 exam application forms, students can download the application form from @www.bdu.ac.in. The last date announced by the university for submission of the filled examination application form is 02 June 2023. Candidates can visit here for more details.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Exam Fees Details
|Exam Fee Details||Amount (INR)|
|Application processing fee||Rs. 500|
|Marks Statement||Rs 100|
|Fee for each paper of MBA (Theory)||Rs 500|
|Fee for each paper of MCA (Theory)||Rs 300|
|BU CDE MCA Practical Examination Fee||Rs 350|
How to use Bharathidasan University DDE Login?
- Access the official portal of Bharathidasan University www.bdu.ac.in.
- The main website of the university can be viewed.
- Put in the username and password to enter the applicant portal.
- Find links to future exams.
- Select the type of study.
- Click on Download the ticket for Bharathidasan University Hall.
- Enter the name of the applicant and the registration number.
- The Bharathidasa University Hall banner appears on the screen.
- Check the information on the access card and make sure it is printed after downloading
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Study Material
Bharathidasan University provides study material for all UG and PG courses like BA, MBA, B.Com, BSc, etc. Students can get study material online (e-book) and provided by courier at home and also they take away from the university. Students will have to pay extra money for physical materials. Those students who want to get material online mode they can visit the official website, Click here
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Placement
The Placement cell is an essential part of any university that helps the university students enhance their skills by doing real-life activities like mock interviews. The university makes a committee of members that judges the students based on the discussion and notifies them of their weak points to perform better in the actual interview.
To help the students, the university notifies online about the organizations that come to the university for placements.
Why Bharathidasan University Distance Education?
- Professional courses availability
- Learner support system
- Both online and offline admission process
- E-study materials
- Received A+ grade by NAAC
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: How valid is the distance education offered by Bharathidasan University?
Ans: The university offers distance learning programs for undergraduates and graduate students in general, professional, and diploma programs. Furthermore, Bharathidasan University, which is approved by DEB, offers 20 undergraduate and 19 postgraduate courses
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance and Online Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu, India
- Office Phone no.: (+91) 431-2407054, +91 83001 84010, 83001 74591
- Examination Phone no. : +91 83001 84050
- Source: Official website
Disclaimer: All the dates and information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.