Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2022: Distance education by Bharathidasan University began in 1992 when it was established to offer higher education to candidates. BUDE offers courses under humanity, business, administration, economics, language, science, bank management, and culture. There are about 23 undergraduates, 22 postgraduate, two professional, 01 postgraduate Diploma, and 03 diplomas. Students can take admission into the desired course, and students will be required to check their eligibility before applying to the course.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education (BDU CDOE) Highlights
|University Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU CDOE)|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2022
The BUDE starts its admission process two times a year for undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and postgraduate. Candidates may choose between given two sessions which start in January and end in April last; Second begin in December, conclude later in the year.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Admission
- Candidates who have obtained a 10+2 or diploma with relative points can apply for admission to BA. Universities grant admission to courses of study depending on performance.
- BA History: BA in History is chosen by students who are interested in studying Ancient History and Modern History.
- The minimum duration to complete BA is 3 years, and the maximum is 6 years.
- BU offers BA Hons. in 6 different subjects.
- The following are the subjects in which the university provides education at bachelor levels.
- BA Tamil
- BA Economics
- BA English
- BA History
- BA Public Administration
- BA Political Science
- Candidates who have completed the 10+2 exam or obtained a three-year diploma may apply for admission at the first level. Access is granted based on achievement.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam can apply for admission to B.Com. Admission to B.Com courses is granted depending on performance.
- Applicants who have graduated 10+2 degrees with an essential mathematics discipline can apply to the BCA. Admission to BCA courses is granted depending on performance.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Admission
- Candidates with a university degree can apply for admission. The minimum time to complete a master’s course is 2 years. Universities offer admission fees based on performance.
- The master’s course offered by the university is generally of 2 years. Candidates with having university degree are also eligible for admission—choice-based on performance.
- Applicants with a BBA can apply for admission. Admission will be granted to candidates based on performance.
- The duration of the MCA diploma is three years. Applicants with BCA can apply. Access is granted based on achievement.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission: How to Apply?
The process is under if you want to take admission in UG, PG, Professional, or PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate course.
- You must complete the application form, which is available at the site.
- The applicant can take help and view the application forms on the internet on the university’s website and can be sent to CDE with its attachments.
- A certified copy of the class/degree or list of diplomas must be attached to the certified copy.
- Payment of INR 500 by DD to “Bharathidasan University”, paid to Tiruchirappalli or through the National Bank of India, Bharathidasan University branch, Tiruchirapalli, or online call.
- The attached application form and the attached list of issues must be sent to the Director of the Institute.
Bharathidasan University DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to enroll for the U.G. programs should clear their 10+2 class from a recognized university, as the intake will be taken based on the 12th class percentage.
- For the P.G. program, students should complete their graduation or master’s degree.
- Eligibility criteria for the MBA program require completing a bachelor’s degree from a relevant program; also, the Entrance Exam is necessary to clear which is TANGENT/GATE/CAT/MAT/SNAP/XAT for the admission.
- B.P.Ed course requires you to undergo the Proficiency Test and Fitness Test.
Bharathidasan University DDE Admit Card
BDU CDE Hall 2021 tickets are published on www.bdu.ac.in. The university will issue course tickets for 2021 for each semester and the year’s final exams 15 days before the start of the exams. Therefore, students who have applied for a Bharathidasan bachelor’s degree must be logged on to the university’s website. Upon arrival at the course, the student must verify the entrance ticket by the examiner, and as soon as he receives the BU Classroom 2021 ticket, the examiner will return it to the holder.
How to use Bharathidasan University DDE Login?
- Access the official portal of Bharathidasan University www.bdu.ac.in.
- The main website of the university can be viewed.
- Put the username and password to entree the applicant portal.
- Find links to future exams.
- Select the type of study.
- Click on Download the ticket for Bharathidasan University Hall.
- Enter the name of the applicant and registration number.
- The Bharathidasa University Hall banner appears on the screen.
- Check the information on the access card and make sure it is printed after downloading.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Application Fees
Candidates for UG courses must pay INR 180. The fee for candidates for PG courses is INR 300. The registration fee to be applied by the candidates for MBA or MCA courses is INR 450. Students cannot use the payment method to send payments.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Exam
Bharathidasan University Distance Education published the results for April non-semester examination 2021. The University has begun to update the result of undergraduate programmes since October 18, 2021. Here, results are being updated for the following courses: BA English/History/Tamil, BBA Business administration, BCOM Commerce/Computer Applications, BSC Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics, BCA Computer applications, BSC Chemistry, etc. Candidates may check their results by visiting the official website of Bharathidasan University.
Bharathidasan University Placement
The Placement cell is an essential part of any university that helps the university students enhance their soft skills by doing real-life activities like mock interviews. The university makes a committee of members that judges the students based on the discussion and notify them of the weak points to perform better in the actual interview.
To help the students, the university notifies online about the organisations that come to the university for placements.
Why Bharathidasan University Distance Education?
- Professional courses availability
- Learner support system
- Both online and offline admission process
- E-study materials
- Received A+ grade by NAAC
- Address: Centre for Distance and Online Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu, India
- Office Phone no.: (+91) 431-2407054, +91 83001 84010, 83001 74591
- Examination Phone no. : +91 83001 84050
- Source: Official website