Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The Center for Distance Learning (CDE) of the University of Bharathidasan (BDU) was established in 1992 with the aim of offering distance learning courses that are equivalent to regular courses and are mainly aimed at students who do not have access to regular education. The Bharathidasan University Distance Learning Center (CSSE) offers 22 UG programs, 22 PG programs, three professional programs, and 11 PG diplomas/certificates/diplomas. Application forms are available online from the university and online from the Access website.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The process is under if you want to take admission in UG, PG, Professional, or PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate course.
• You must complete the application form, which is available at the site.
• The applicant can take help and view the application forms on the internet on the university’s website and can be sent to CDE with its attachments.
• A certified copy of the class/degree or list of diplomas must be attached to the certified copy.
• Payment of INR 500 by DD to “Bharathidasan University”, paid to Tiruchirappalli or through the National Bank of India, Bharathidasan University branch, Tiruchirapalli, or online call.
• The attached application form and the attached list of issues must be sent to the Director of the Institute.
Bharathidasan University DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass the appropriate discipline or equivalent examination at the 12th institution. Tamil Nadu access to the UG program is required.
- Admission to PG, candidates must pass the appropriate discipline, recognized student candidates can apply for admission to PG offered at the level of the course syllabus.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Admission
- Candidates who have obtained a 10 + 2 or diploma with relative points can apply for admission to BA. Universities grant admission to courses of study depending on performance.
- BA History: BA in History is chosen by students who are interested in studying Ancient History and Modern History.
- The minimum duration to complete BA is 3 years, and the maximum is 6 years.
- BU offers BA Hons. in 6 different subjects.
- The following are the subjects in which the university provides education at bachelor levels.
- BA Tamil
- BA Economics
- BA English
- BA History
- BA Public Administration
- BA Political Science
- Candidates who have completed the 10 + 2 exam or obtained a three-year diploma may apply for admission at the first level. Access is granted based on achievement.
- Candidates who have passed the 10 + 2 exam can apply for admission to B.Com. Admission to B.Com courses is granted depending on performance.
- Applicants who have graduated 10 + 2 degrees with an essential mathematics discipline can apply to the BCA. Admission to BCA courses is granted depending on performance.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Admission
- Candidates with a university degree can apply for admission. The minimum time to complete a master’s course is 2 years. Universities offer admission fees based on performance.
- The master’s course offered by the university is generally of 2 years. Candidates with having university degree are also eligible for admission—choice-based on performance.
- Applicants with a BBA can apply for admission. Admission will be granted to candidates based on performance.
- The duration of the MCA diploma is three years. Applicants with BCA can apply. Access is granted based on achievement.
Bharathidasan University DDE Admit Card
BDU CDE Hall 2021 tickets are published on www.bdu.ac.in. The university will issue course tickets for 2021 for each semester and the year’s final exams 15 days before the start of the exams. Therefore, students who have applied for a Bharathidasan bachelor’s degree must be logged on to the university’s website. Upon arrival at the course, the student must verify the entrance ticket by the examiner, and as soon as he receives the BU Classroom 2021 ticket, the examiner will return it to the holder.
How to use Bharathidasan University DDE Login 2021?
- Access the official portal of Bharathidasan University www.bdu.ac.in.
- The main website of the university can be viewed.
- Put the username and password to entree the applicant portal.
- Find links to future exams.
- Select the type of study.
- Click on Download the ticket for Bharathidasan University Hall.
- Enter the name of the applicant and registration number.
- The Bharathidasa University Hall banner appears on the screen.
- Check the information on the access card and make sure it is printed after downloading.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
Candidates for UG courses must pay INR 180. The fee for candidates for PG courses is INR 300. The registration fee to be applied by the candidates for MBA or MCA courses is INR 450. Students cannot use the payment method to send payments.