Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Admission 2022: 30 November 2022 is the last date of admission to Bharti Vidyapeeth university distance education admission 2022. Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers Arts, Law, Commerce, Social Science, and Management Courses to candidates at a reasonable fee range. Interested students need to check out the admission schedule, eligibility, fee structure, etc before filling out the registration form.
Many students are denied access to education due to various factors, including homes in tribal or rural regions of the country, budget restrictions, and other private time limits due to jobs or domestic tasks, among others. Given that the University must supply access to education, it has formed the School of Distance Education for disadvantaged learners like tribal, female, poor, and rural.
The UG distance courses provide here are BA, BBA, B.Com, and BCA. For PG degrees, it gives MSW, M.Com, MA (English), MBA (Executive), MCA, MBA (HR), and MBA (General). Through its Faculty of Law, various courses such as DHR, DCL, DLL&LW, DCyL, DIPL, and DTL.
- The admission window for UG/PG admissions at Bharti Vidyapeeth university distance education has started.
- The last date to submit the application form For Undergraduate/Postgraduate admission is 30 November 2022. (Tentative)
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Admission 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth SDE admission 2022 opens in two sessions in January, and July. The July session of admission will begin every year on 1 July 2022. The registration window for new applicants will remain open till 30 November 2022.
The application booklet with the form can be collected for a fee of INR 500. Aspirants will be required to deposit admission, and an eligibility fee of INR 115 to confirm the Bharati Vidyapeeth SDE admission. A filled application form will be needed to submit at the authorized admission window of Bharati Vidyapeeth SDE.
The distance institute offers an online mode of registration as well. Bharati Vidyapeeth proposes admission in arts, social sciences, commerce, management, and law-oriented programs. Some offered courses for the SDE are BA, MSW, BBA, DCL, and more. All courses admission will be given directly.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University UG Distance Education Admission
Bharti Vidyapeeth university distance education offeres various Undergraduate courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BSW, BBA, BCA etc. The admission for these courses conducted by the university twice in a year for January and July session. Candidates who are interested to apply for any one these UG courses need to visit the official site of the university to fill out the application form. The Admission process for July 2022 session has been going on the university portal.
- BA degree in distance mode is accessible at the BVU for 3 years.
- 10+2 is the required eligibility for the distance BA program with a minimum 50% marking requirement.
- BVU under distance learning courses provides a BCA.
- Every student who applies must be 12th grade passed in the same discipline.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University PG Distance Education
- MSW is a two-year-long degree program offered in distance mode.
- A candidate must hold a BSW or a relevant discipline degree with an average mark of 50 percent.
- MBA degree is offered in the field of HR, General, and Executive.
- For all offered streams, the duration of the course remains the same which is 2 years.
- The eligibility is a UG degree with an almost 50% score minimum.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
At the undergraduate level, universities teach BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and B.Li.Sc. The organization facilitates MA, MBA, MCA, M.COM, and MSW candidates for distance candidates at the PG level.
- For admission, students must obtain a bachelor’s degree in any field earning at least 50% points (45% SC / ST) from any recognized university.
- At the BBA, 12th graders must complete a stream or similar place on an approved card.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The applicants have to go through a few important steps to enter.
- Online application forms are available on our website (distance.bharatainyapeeth.edu).
- Applicants must apply for admission to the academic program of their choice in the format available on the website.
- Candidates will be temporarily accepted to review the eligibility requirements for this program.
- Applicants must click here to browse the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth LPU University and download the registration form
- Candidates can obtain application forms and “income distribution” on university campuses
- Applicants must complete the registration form and attach or upload a copy of the self-certification requirements document
- Students can pay the registration fee by DD, which will be sent to BVUDE in Jalandhar.
- Applicants can then submit Callan forms, documents, and forms to the university address.
The candidates can apply for Bharati Vidyapeeth University admission 2022-23 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, Click here.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University SDE Admit Card
The university offers admission to all regular US exams, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and 2022 Certificate and UG, PG, and Distance Learning Diploma exams. The entrance card is an important document for entering the exam room. Hall tickets must be issued 7 days before the starting time of the exams. Applicants should browse the official website of the university to download the admission card. Also, download your hall tickets via the link below.
How to use Bharati Vidyapeeth University SDE Login?
Step-by-step procedure for downloading University tickets for each course:
- Visit the official website of the university – http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- On the main page, click the Exams section.
- On the page that opens click the Accept Card tab.
- A page will now appear asking for your login information.
- Enter the question number and click the Connect button.
- You can also download and save PDF files from lobby banners.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University DDE Application Fees
The registration fee on the application form and the registration form in the first year is Rs 500 / – in cash (by the letter Rs. 600 / -). Enrollment forms are available for Rs 100 / cash (by the letter Rs. 200 / -) for students applying for admission in the second and 3rd years. The price of the application book will not be refunded.
- 020-24407264, 24407100, 24325701
Be the first to leave a review.