Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Bharati Vidyapeeth was established in 1964 in Pune. The university aims to bring human spiritual development by disseminating education and preparing human resources necessary for general development, especially in the national economy. This has made great efforts to teach online in education, especially in higher education and vocational training. Bharati Vidyapeeth was recognized for academic excellence. It received university status from the Indian government on the recommendation of UGC in 1996. She earned an “A” grade for NAAC in 2004 and 2011. The distance learning school offers various master’s degrees and university studies and a number of professional courses. It has provided quality education in undergraduate, post-graduate, and diploma courses to many students by distance learning through its units.
The candidates can apply for Bharati Vidyapeeth University admission 2021-22 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- Online Application for DEGREE or DIPLOMA Certificate; Click here
- Study Material Circular & Mannual; Click here.
- BCA MCA project & practical viva Schedule for Summer examination 2021; Click here
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education (BVDU SDE) Highlights
|University Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The applicants have to go through few important steps to enter.
- Online application forms are available on our website (distance.bharatainyapeeth.edu).
- Applicants must apply for admission to the academic program of their choice in the format available on the website.
- Candidates will be temporarily accepted to review the eligibility requirements for this program.
- Applicants must click here to browse the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth LPU University and download the registration form
- Candidates can obtain application forms and “income distribution” on university campuses
- Applicants must complete the registration form and attach or upload a copy of the self-certification requirements document
- Students can pay the registration fee by DD, which will be sent to BVUDE in Jalandhar.
- Applicants can then submit Callan forms, documents, and forms to the university address.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
At the undergraduate level, universities teach BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and B.Li.Sc. The organization facilitates MA, MBA, MCA, M.COM, and MSW candidates for distance candidates at the PG level.
- For admission, students must obtain a bachelor’s degree in any field earning at least 50% points (45% SC / ST) from any recognized university.
- At the BBA, 12th graders must complete a stream or similar place on an approved card.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance BBA
- The Bharati Vidyapeeth distance education degree in business administration is designed to provide a strong operational understanding of the principles, theories, and tools needed for business success. The BBA distance learning program aims to provide students with the ability to demonstrate leadership understand interpersonal skills, and solve problems necessary for the success of any business.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance MBA
- From all distances, the MBA is one of the most popular courses at the university. The priority of the MBA program is to provide business education at an excellent level. The program also helps improve students’ decision-making skills by improving their analytical skills and learning new techniques that are always easy to use and productive.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University SDE Admit Card
The university offers admission to all regular US exams, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and 2021 Certificate and UG, PG, and Distance Learning Diploma exams. The entrance card is an important document for entering the exam room. Hall tickets must be issued 7 days before the starting time of the exams. Applicants should browse the official website of the university to download the admission card. Also, download your hall tickets via the link below.
How to use Bharati Vidyapeeth University SDE Login 2021?
Step-by-step procedure for downloading University tickets for each course:
- Visit the official website of the university – http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- On the main page, click the Exams section.
- On the page that opens click the Accept Card tab.
- A page will now appear asking for your login information.
- Enter the question number and click the Connect button.
- You can also download and save PDF files from lobby banners.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Application Fees 2021
The registration fee on the application form and the registration form in the first year is Rs 500 / – in cash (by the letter Rs. 600 / -). Enrollment forms are available for Rs 100 / cash (by the letter Rs. 200 / -) for students applying for admission in the second and 3rd years. The price of the application book will not be refunded.
- 020-24407264, 24407100, 24325701