BVUSDE Admission 2023: The application window for BVU distance education admission has been open for the July 2023 session, and the tentative deadline to submit the registration form was 20 October 2023 (Tentative). The University offers BA, BCA, BBA, BCom, MA, MCom, MBA, and MCA courses. Students who are interested in pursuing any UG, PG, or Diploma course offered by this university can apply by visiting the official portal @distance.bharatividyapeeth.edu. The application fee of Rs 1000 is payable at the time of registration.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth distance education admission is now open for UG, PG, and Diploma programs for the July 2023 Session. Click Here
- BVUSDE admission 2023 last date to register for application is 20 October 2023 (Tentative).
- The University conducts admission to BA, BCom, MA, MCom, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, DTL, and DLL & LW courses under distance learning mode.
- BVDU distance education application fee charge is Rs 1000/-
BVDU offers undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs in fields such as arts, law, commerce, social science, and management, among others. Admission to certain courses is done on a merit basis twice a year. Candidates wishing to enroll in any of the courses must first register. The final selection for all programs will be based on the merit system – candidates’ scores on previous qualifying examinations.
The UG distance courses provided here are BA, BBA, B.Com, and BCA. For PG degrees, it gives MSW, MCom, MA (English), MBA (Executive), MCA, MBA (HR), and MBA (General). Through its Faculty of Law, various courses such as DHR, DCL, DLL&LW, DCyL, DIPL, and DTL.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
BVUSDE Admission 2023-24
Bharati Vidyapeeth SDE admission 2023 to the courses BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, DTL, and DLL & LW is running on its official portal, interested candidates can apply for admission in courses before the last date of 20 October 2023 (Tentative).
The distance institute offers an online mode of registration as well. Bharati Vidyapeeth proposes admission to arts, social sciences, commerce, management, and law-oriented programs. Some offered courses for the SDE are BA, MSW, BBA, DCL, and more. All course admission will be given directly.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education UG Admission
BVUSDE admission for the UG programs BA, BCom, BBA, and BCA has begun. The institution conducts admissions for these courses twice a year, in January and July. Candidates who are interested in applying for any of these UG courses must go to the university’s official website to complete the application. The university portal will open the admissions process for the upcoming term.
|BA||BA degree in distance mode is accessible at the BVU for 3 years.|
|10+2 is the required eligibility for the distance BA program with a minimum 50% marking requirement.|
|BCA||BVU under distance learning courses provides a BCA.|
|Every student who applies must be 12th grade passed in the same discipline.|
||3 Years of duration is required to earn this degree from BVUSDE|
|Candidates with 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to apply for BCom admission|
|The total fee charged by BVU SDE for the BCom course is INR 16,210|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education PG Admission
BVUSDE Admission 2023-24 for the PG Courses MA, MBA, MCom, and MCA has been started. Interested students can apply by visiting the official site of the university before the expected deadline of 20 October 2023.
In general, a UG degree is the minimum criteria to be eligible for admission to any PG course. The UG degree must be earned from a UGC-approved university in relevant subjects. A minimum of 50 percent marks are also required for admission.
|MCA||MCA is a two-year-long degree program offered in distance mode.|
|A candidate must hold a BCA or a relevant discipline degree with an average mark of 50 percent.|
|MBA||MBA degree is offered in the fields of HR, General, and Executive.|
|For all offered streams, the duration of the course remains the same which is 2 years.|
|The eligibility is a UG degree with an almost 50% score minimum.|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
Universities teach BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and B.Li.Sc courses at the undergraduate level and MA, MBA, MCA, M.COM, and MSW courses at the PG level. Candidates for admission to these courses may have met the eligibility criteria given below:-
- For Admission to UG courses, 12th passed with a recognized board of education in any discipline.
- For Admission to PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% percent (45% SC / ST) from any recognized university.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education Application Fee?
The registration fee on the application form and the registration form in the first year is Rs 1000/. The price of the application book will not be refunded.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education Admission Process
The applicants have to go through a few important steps to enter.
- Online application forms are available on our website (distance.bharatainyapeeth.edu).
- Applicants must apply for admission to the academic program of their choice in the format available on the website.
- Candidates will be temporarily accepted to review the eligibility requirements for this program.
- Applicants must click here to browse the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth LPU University and download the registration form
- Candidates can obtain application forms and “income distribution” on university campuses
- Applicants must complete the registration form and attach or upload a copy of the self-certification requirements document
- Students can pay the registration fee by DD, which will be sent to BVUDE in Jalandhar.
- Applicants can then submit Callan forms, documents, and forms to the university address.
The candidates can apply for Bharati Vidyapeeth University admission and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, Click here.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education Admit Card?
The university offers admission to all regular US exams, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate and UG, PG, and Distance Learning Diploma exams. The entrance card is an important document for entering the exam room. Hall tickets must be issued 7 days before the starting time of the exams. Applicants should browse the official website of the university to download the admission card. Also, download your hall tickets via the link below.
How to use Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance Education Login?
Step-by-step procedure for downloading University tickets for each course:
- Visit the official website of the university – http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- On the main page, click the Exams section.
- On the page that opens click the Accept Card tab.
- A page will now appear asking for your login information.
- Enter the question number and click the Connect button.
- You can also download and save PDF files from lobby banners.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education: Contact Details
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 6th Floor, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411030, Maharashtra.
- Phone: 020-24407264, 24407100, 24325701
Be the first to leave a review.