BITS Pilani Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Birla Institute of Science and Technology is a private university. The Birla family founded this university in the year 1964. It is considered among one of the best private universities in India; It is located in Pilani, Rajasthan. It offers various programs such as BCA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, etc.
BITS Pilani Distance Education is non-govt, so it’s independent to work according to itself. This university has its style of working. This university has got many awards from different commissions in India, and it is also counted among the 50 oldest universities in India that are still functioning.
BITS Pilani Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||BITS Pilani Distance Education|
|Location||Pilani, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, ACU, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Private Deemed University|
Latest Distance Education Courses
BITS Pilani Distance Education Admission 2022
BITS Pilani Admissions 2022 will soon begin for technical, management, IT, law, humanities, agriculture, commerce, science, etc., centered programs. Candidates can apply to BITS Pilani distance degree programs after passing entrance exams such as AIEE, IIT JEE, IIT GATE, IIT CEED, BITSAT, CAT, and more. In the developed section of the article, you can find the complete list of BITS Pilani entrance exams.
BIITS Pilani offers MS Manufacturing Management, MS Consultancy Management, MBA, M.Tech, and more courses. In order to complete admission to BITS Pilani one shall be required to follow an online gateway. The interview will play a decisive role in the BITS Pilani distance degree program admission. Selected candidates will receive notification through email from the BITS Pilani distance learning institute.
There are varied courses at ug and pg levels for students in the BITS Pilani distance modes. Some of them have been explained below.
BITS Pilani Distance Education UG Admission
Some famous degree programs offered by the university to the candidates are explained below:
BCA: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 level CBISE exam with math as a core subject from any known college in India are eligible to apply for entry into this program.
BSC: After clearing the 12th stage of studies, candidates become eligible to apply for entries in this program.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Bachelor of Technology or BTech is an undergraduate degree program offered by BITS Pilani. The program has a duration of four years and is taught for eight semesters. A bachelor of technology and engineering-driven program at BITS Pilani comprises various subjects in the form of engineering materials, engineering design, mechanical technology, materials management, etc.
After getting admission to the program of BITS BTech, students are able to learn computation tools like Flownex, MultiSim, Afdex, Labview, Zcaspro, and Fluid Mechanics. The per semester fee for the BTech degree program is INR 60,500. Students are required to continue to deposit the course semester fee for a minimum of eight semesters to complete the program.
BITS Pilani Distance Education PG Courses:
Master of Technology (MTech)
Master of Technology or MTech is a two-year pg degree program. It is an advanced course in the engineering and technology stream. BITS Pilani suggests numerous specializations in the MTech degree for students.
The four-semester program includes subjects like Software Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Electrical Engineering, VLSI System Design, etc. Per semester course fee of MTech program is INR 60,500.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
An MBA is a two-year professional degree program. BITS Pilani introduced the MBA program to teach skills-based management studies to individuals to meet the requirements of the modern professional world.
The first semester MBA program tuition fee is INR 1,59,000, followed by mess, electricity, hostel, and a one-time admission fee of INR 70,000.
The management degree program of MBA develops subject studies with the inclusion of the following: business communication, spreadsheet communication, managerial economics; programming analytics, marketing management, corporate finance, and more.
BITS Pilani Distance Education Application Form 2022
The BITS Pilani distance education Application form will be activated in October for several UG, PG general, and professional degree programs. The date to end online registration will be updated on the portal soon.
By paying an application fee of INR 1,500, candidates can enroll in BITS Pilani programs. In order to pay registration or course fees before the scheduled closing date, applicants are required to pay fees online: credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
BITS Pilani Distance Education Courses Eligibility Criteria 2022
|B.Tech||Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in relevant disciplines
AND 2 years of work experience
|M.Tech||B.tech/BE/M.Sc/MBA or equivalent in relevent discipline
1 year work experience
|M.Sc||B.Sc/M.Sc/BE/MCA/MBA or equivalent or B.com, etc if the candidate has studied mathematics/statistics at 10+2 and undergraduate level
1 year work experience
|PG Diploma in Finance||Minimum 3 year UG
1 year work experience
|PG programme in Internet of Things||B.tech/B.E in Comp. Science/ Info. Sys./Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation or related domains|
|PG programme in Big Data Engineering||3 years bachelor degree in B.E/B.tech/B.Sc/BCA or equivalent with minimum 55%.
6 months working experience
BITS Pilani Distance Education Courses’ Eligibility:
Admission to BITS Pilani DDE UG and PG courses is suggested on the eligibility mentioned for the given courses below.
BITS Pilani BTech Eligibility
- The minimum eligibility to get admission to the BITS Pilani BTech four-year degree program is either holding a diploma in engineering or a BSC in any relevant stream/discipline with 60 percent or aggregate marks.
- Diploma-passed candidates must have at least two years of work experience in the pertinent domains.
BITS Pilani MBA Eligibility
- Candidates are required to pass BPharma/BE/MCA/BTech or any relevant degree with a minimum 60 percent or aggregate score.
- The candidate must have studied or taken maths/statistics as a mandatory in the 12th standard with the least percentage of 60.
- Exposure to one programming language is required.
- It is required to appear in the Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT). The test is conducted every year by the university.
- CAT/GMAT along with prior work experience can also apply to the BITS Pilani MBA degree program.
How To Apply for BITS Pilani Distance Education Admission Process?
The application process is neither a piece of an apple pie nor that much difficult for the candidates. We can pass this application phase easily if we have a little bit of knowledge about the application. At this phase, candidates feel insecure and tensed as at this stage; their career is on the verge of demolition as candidates’ minimal mistakes can ruin it. At the time of application, most of the candidates face the question that is “how to apply for entries?” right now, there is no need to be worried about this as to assist the candidates in the process of application, I have designed the most straightforward and basic method that comprises of the following steps given below in the article
- Open the browser on your PC and paste this link on it click
- As you’ll open the university’s verified page, you’ll notice that an application form will start to pop up on the screen of your device.
- Open this application form and quickly go through this application form.
- Now fill out the form by providing simple and basic answers to the questions of the university given in the application form.
- After filling out the form and paying the fee, click on the submit now button below the application voucher on your screen.
BITS Pilani Distance Education Admit Card
Candidates can get their admit card by following the instructions given here:
- Go to the admit card portal of the university.
- Fill in the search box, and you’ll get your application form very soon.
BITS DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register at the university by following the method given below:
- Go to the verified page of the university and click on create an ID.
- Set a username and password for this ID.
BITS Pilani Distance Education Application Fees
The application fee ranges from 250 to 340 INR which has to be paid with the application form.
BITS Pilani Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani-333031, Rajasthan
- Phone: 01596-255352
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.