BSAU Distance Education 2023: BS Abdur Rehman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology has started accepting application forms for the academic year session 2023-24 candidates can register themselves for BSAU DDE admission before the deadline of 20 October 2023 (Tentative). It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is a private type of University. PG Degree Programme (MBA) offered under Open Distance Learning (ODL).
- Crescent University distance education admission 2023-24 last date is 20 October 2023 (Tentative).
- Candidates can apply for MBA/MCA admission 2023-24 at BSAU distance education by visiting the official site. Click here
This university wasn’t set up by the govt of India and was set up by a minority NGO to provide top-quality learning to the candidates in the stream of arts, sciences, and commerce.
This university handles all its affairs by itself; instead, they are financial or social. For this purpose, the university has its admin staff that takes different departments of the university.
BSAU Distance Education DDE Highlights
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|BSAU Distance Education||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Crescent Insitute Distance Admission 2023-24
Crescent Insitute distance admission 2023 has started for the professional PG degree programs: MBA, and MCA. Applicants can enroll in Crescent MBA, and MCA programs by following the registration, login, application form entry, and payment section. Application fees for the MBA and MCA distance programs can be paid via UPI/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The university has set an application fee of INR 1,000.
Crescent MBA and MCA admission is offered on entrance test scores. The university every year conducts entrance exams like CSBAT and CPGEE for both PG degree entries. Admission is allowed to candidates who passed any of the national level exams such as MAT/XAT/TANCET. The university shall confirm MBA/MCA admission after conducting the interview, document verification, admission, and first-semester fee deposit. Confirmation of selected candidates is made through the release on the Crescent Portal.
Candidates are offered a large number of degree programs at both UG & PG levels of learning, and some famous programs are given below:
BSAU DDE Application Fees
The application fee for the university ranges between INR 240 to 300 INR.
How To Apply for BSAU Distance Education Admission 2023?
We would recommend all the candidates follow this process for more accessible and convenient applications. This process comprises the following steps:
- Go to the official web of the university and download the application form from this site.
- Now read this application form with extensive care so any chances of mistakes can be minimized.
- After going through this form, start filling it out by providing suitable answers to the questions given in the application form.
- Answers must be written in the spaces that are allocated for them.
- Now pay the application fee and click on the “submit now” button that lies ventral to the application form of the university.
BSAU Distance Education MBA Admission 2023
B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology (BSAU) has started MBA Distance education admission, Students can apply at www.distance.crescent-institute.edu.in. The last date to apply for admission to MBA distance education is 20 October 2023. The registration fee is INR 1000 and the course fee is INR 40,000 per semester for Indian students.
- BSAU Offers an MBA program in ODL mode with a semester pattern.
- The application window of the university is open for both academic years as well as calendar year sessions.
- Elective courses in all functional areas are available with an option for dual specialization.
- Candidates who have any bachelor’s degree in any specialization with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for admission to BSAU MBA distance education admission.
- Admission to the Master of Business Administration program based on CGPA or percentage obtained by the student in the UG degree and performance of the candidate in the CSBAT (CreScent School of Business Administration Test).
- Candidates who already secured a valid score in national-level entrance exams like TANCET, CAT, MAT, XAT, etc. are exempted from appearing in CSBAT.
BSAU Contact Details
- Address: GST Road, Vandalur, Chennai- 600048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: distance.crescent-institute.edu.in/
Be the first to leave a review.