Burdwan University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The University of Burdwan DDE was established in 1994. It is located on the Golapbag campus and has a good infrastructure. The University of Burdwan offers B.Ed and MA programs and M.Com, MA, and M.Sc. MBA programs in many specializations. Burdwan University Distance was granted the permit to admit its first candidates in 1960. This university has got approval from different Indian bodies like UGC, AICTE, and RCI. The University of Burdwan offers UG and PG degrees that include Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science and the Bachelor of Music and medical and law programs.
Burdwan University Distance MBA admissions are based on the marks achieved in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT, followed by a round GD and PI. Another Course admission is merit-based, followed by counseling. In 2022, the University was ranked 92nd by NIRF. Online applications are accepted for admission to the college.
Furthermore, the University also has research programs, i.e., M.Phil or Ph.D., in various areas of study. For those who do not wish to pursue higher-level studies in the same way as students full-time, the University offers distance learning through DDE BUR.
Semester-IV (Old CBCS, 2019-2021) for the paper MMATPSO 408 will be conducted on 01 September 2022 from 11.30 a.m. instead of 31 August 2022. The venue of the exam will remain the same. (Click Here)
- Students can download Burdwan University Distance Education admit cards through student login on 17 August 2022. Click Here to Read the Instruction
- Date sheet for the examination-2021 for MA/MSc/MCom/MCSA III-Semester under CBCS offline mode which started on 22 August 2022. Download
- The University scheduled the examination for MBA III-Semester under CBCS, exam-2021, The examination will start on 22 August 2022. Download Date sheet
- The last date to submit MA, MCom Part-I & PArt-II reappearing examination form 2022 is 07 September 2022. But the schedule for re-appearing online form fill up is 24 August 2022 (Without a late fee). Click here
Burdwan University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Burdwan University Distance Education|
|Location||Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, AICTE, BCI|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Burdwan University Distance Education 2022-23
DDE Burdwan University Admission 2022 last date for the PG program is scheduled to appear in the last week of September. Online admission or registration form of the DDE Burdwan can be submitted for a fee of INR 200. DDE Burdwan B.Ed, and MBA programs fee is INR 500.
The fee can be deposited via Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, NEFT, RTGS, or Bank Challan. DDE Burdwan offers MA, MCOM, MBA, B.Ed, and more. Admission to the DDE Burdwan is given directly to the majority of courses. Selected courses like B.Ed and MBA admission can be made after getting passed the entrance exams eg., B.Ed Entrance test, CAT, or MAT. Entrance-based courses’ admission to the DDE Burdwan can only be completed after the conduction of counseling of shortlisted individuals.
Burdwan University Distance Education UG Admission
This university offers many courses to the candidates at UG & PG levels of learning; some famous programs offered by the university are given below:
- Candidates can apply for entries in this program after passing the 12th class exams from CBSE.
- Candidates who have attained a reasonable degree of passing Bachelor’s level of learning from a recognized university.
Burdwan University Distance Education PG Admission
- Candidates can apply for entries in this program after completing the PG level of learning from any known university in India.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Burdwan University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Application forms for Burdwan University Distance Education are available soon online at the university’s website. Students can fill out the university’s application form by visiting the website. In order to apply to the university, you can use credit/debit cards or internet banking to pay the application fee.
Burdwan University DDE Application Fees
The application fee varies for different programs and courses, and It also varies with the class of candidates.
Burdwan University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The criteria to be considered for admission into Post Graduate courses is to hold a Bachelor’s degree within the field of study.
- The applicant’s marks can determine admission to all UG classes (except B.Tech) in the 10+2 exam.
- For B.Tech applicants are selected according to the marks they scored during the examination at the State level.
- Students who have cleared the GATE Entrance Examination can enroll in the M.Tech course.
- To pursue an MBA, the applicant must have a degree in any field, and scores in the MAT test are considered.
- To be eligible for Ph.D. and M.Phil, admission is made by assessing the candidates’ performance in the entrance test and an interview.
- The application forms are available online via an official portal for admission.
How To Apply for Burdwan University Distance Education Admission?
The application form is online and available for download by students who are interested in admission to the University. Here’s how to apply:
Burdwan University Application Process 2022 for UG, PG, and Research Courses:
- Visit the official site to learn more about Burdwan University.
- Students need to click on the “Apply Now” tab. on the main page.
- Fill in the admission application with all the necessary information. Make sure you scan all required documents listed below with photos and upload them.
- Note down the generated Provisional Enrolment Number once you have applied.
- This number will be used for all subsequent communications and references.
- You can pay the fee by online payment or with the help of a DD in the manner described above. enter the information and send.
- Make sure to save or print the Fee Receipt.
- Check out the University’s official site or visit the University and download an application form
- along with the prospectus.
- The forms downloaded must be filled out correctly.
- The DD option is available for payment, and DD should be made in the University’s favor.
After verification of original documents, confirmation of admission will occur.
Burdwan University Contact Details
- Address: Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713104, West Bengal, India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.