Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 | This University is a significant distance provider in Kerala. Set up in 1981-82. The primary mission of this University of distance education is to cater to the needs of students coming from across the country and abroad to study.
The University of Calicut Distance Education eventually grows to be one of the top Universities in Kerala and across the country to provide distance education. Every year the University has an enrolment of about 3 Lakhs students all across Kerala state. The University has its base in the Kozhikode city of Kerala. The University is an affiliate with the UGC. School of Distance Education of University of Calicut The total number of programs it offers is 26, out of 14 are undergraduate courses and 12 Postgraduate courses in multiple disciplines of arts, sciences, etc. The major systems that the University of Calicut distance education offers are BA, BBA, Bsc, B. Com, MBA. NAAC accredited this distance education with an ‘A’ grade.
- The University of Calicut provides postgraduate courses MA, Mcom, MBA, MSc, MCA and undergraduate courses BA, Bcom, BBA, BSc, BCA etc.
- Undergraduate level Eligibility: The candidates should pass 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50%.
- Postgraduate level Eligibility: The candidates should pass graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50%.
- The candidates can check all details about UG, PG and Diploma Courses, Eligibility, Fees etc.
- The candidates can apply for Calicut University PG admission 2021-22 and check details SDE Calicut university courses etc.
Calicut University DDE Admission Last Date 2021
|BA Admission Starts||10 August 2021|
|BA Admission Last Date||31 August 2021|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Calicut University Distance Education (SDE) Highlights
|University Name||Calicut University Distance Education|
|Approved||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|DOC-SDE||Calicut University DDE Admission|
|Courses||UG PG and Diploma|
|Entrance Exam||CU MAT|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Calicut University offers admission to various UG and PG at different courses. The university offers admission in the month of August – September once a year. There are a total of 26 programmes out of that 14 courses are at bachelor level and 12 master’s level. The students can fill the online application form to get admission.
Calicut University Distance Education UG Admission
BA : The full form of BA is bachelor of Arts is a 3 years bachelor level course. The university offers BA through distance learning to those students who cannot go to college regularly due their other responsibilities. The applicants must have passed 10+ 2 education with minimum 50% of marks from the recognised school.
- BA History : BA in History is chosen by students who are interested in studying Ancient History and Modern History.
- BA Economics :
- BA Sociology
- BA Political Science
- BA English
- BA Malayalam
- BA Hindi
- BA Arabic
The Following Steps Have To Be Applied In Calicut University Distance Education to Apply Online:
- Firstly visit the official website of the University.
- Go to online registration and select the course link.
- Sign up with the details of the Aadhaar number, mobile number, email ID.
- After successful registration, then you can log in using your mobile number.
The dates for the form of the B.Sc course start from 10th September 2021.
The B.A application starts from 10-to Aug 2021 and ends on 31st August 2021.
The Quick links for Courses of the University of Calicut distance education are on their official website.
Apart from the other UG and PG courses, the institute also offers MBA courses. They provide BA and B. Com Courses as direct streams.
- Candidates who are pursuing the undergraduate course should be eligible with a minimum of 50%marks in their board exams.
For The B.Com, the candidates must pass HSC exams with Commerce as their stream subject:
- For M.A and M. Sc courses, the Eligibility is relevant to their subjects.
- Candidates who prefer to study M.Com must graduate with 45% marks in any of the following courses such as BBM, BBA, B.com, or BBS from the recognized University.
- An Exam of CUMAT follows the admission for the distance MBA course by the institute. The candidates must have the eligibility of a graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in their relevant stream.
Calicut University Distance Education Study Materials:
The University of Calicut distance education provides study materials of the UG and PG courses on their official website http://sdeuoc.ac.in/. Where one can select their time of study material from the Tab of the student’s corner. Then they choose their course materials from this link.
Download the study materials of the Calicut University from the links provided below.
Calicut University Distance Education UG Courses Calicut University official website Study Material:
- B.A History:
- B. An English:
- B.A Sociology:
- B. A Political Science:
- B. A philosophy:
- B. A Sanskrit:
- B. A Malayalam:
- B. A Hindi:
- B. A Economics:
- B. A Arabic:
- BA Afzal-UL-Ulama:
- B. Com:
- B. SC Mathematics:
- B. Sc Counselling psychology:
- B. Sc Printing Technology:
Calicut University Distance Education PG Courses Study Material:
- M.An Arabic:
- M.An English:
- M. A POLITICAL SCIENCE:
- M.A Economics:
- M. A Sanskrit:
- M.A Malayalam:
- M.A History:
- M.A Philosophy:
- M.A Hindi:
- M.A Sociology:
- M.sc Mathematics:
- M. COM:
They can fill the form and send it to the DDE with the following documents:
- Candidate’s HSC Marksheet.
- A transfer certificate from the school. Along with the challan receipt. The candidate has to submit.
- The self-attested copy of SSLC. With the two copies of the HSC Marksheet.
- Degree certificate for PG courses.
- The Caste certificate.
Calicut University Distance Education Courses:
The University of Calicut offers both Undergraduate and postgraduate courses through Distance mode.
Graduate from the HSC of Kerala or any other recognized board.
|B. Com||They should pass with a 45% mark in the board exams with Commerce as their stream. The OBC/OEC candidates get 5% from the 50% marks. SC/ST Candidates need to pass.|
|BBA||Candidates should be passed with a 45% mark in the board exams with Commerce as their stream. The OBC/OEC candidates get 5% from the 50% marks. SC/ST Candidates need to pass.|
|B. Sc||Mathematics||Intermediate graduate from HSC of Kerala with 50% marks or a recognized board|
|M. Sc||Mathematics||A bachelor’s degree in maths with at least 50%marks.|
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with 45%marks. 5%concession for OBC/OEC candidates.
|M. Com||·||Bachelor’s degree in BBA/B. Com /BBM with 50% marks.|
Calicut University Distance Education Online Registration:
Calicut University offers an online registration facility for students. To apply from the comfort of the place. The Online registration phase is different for each student based on their Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Calicut University Result:
They upload their results on its official website. The candidates can check the results by searching the ‘examination results’ tab on the website’s homepage.
Click on your semester course and enter the necessary details mentioned on the site and complete the captcha, then submit it—the exam results displayed on their official website. The candidates can download a copy of the result sheet.
Students failed their exams can also apply for the process of re-evaluation. The results will be displayed on the website. Like how we search for the exam results tab, we can also search for the re-evaluation tab in the homepage area. Then click on the desired course.
Then we can download the pdf link to check the results.
Get the information on the Calicut University results from the link http://sdeuoc.ac.in/
Calicut University Pareeksha Bhavan:
The Candidates of Calicut University have released a notification on the commencement of the fourth semester CUCSS – PG Examinations in April 2021. They can check the timetable for 2021.
|Organization||University of Calicut(UOC)|
|Exam type||Annual Exam|
|Exam||Fourth Semester M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./ M.S.W./ M.C.J/ M.T.T.M/ MBE /MTHM|
|Time table/Exam Table||June 2021, Expected|
Calicut University Official website:
This University, formed in 1968, is one of the largest Universities in Kerala. It is the second University with the establishment as an institute to offer education.
The official website of the Calicut University
What is the Mandatory Fee at Calicut University?
- The mandatory fee at Calicut University changes from each course.
- The annual fee for the BBA course is INR 9000. The course fee for the M.com course is INR 5000.
- The three years fee for the B.Com course is INR 4,800.
- For the B.com Hons, it costs INR 3000 for three years.
What are the courses at Calicut University?
They offer both Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The institute is approved by UGC- DEB. The popular classes are B.com, BA, BSc, BBA, MBA. The Institute specializes in various courses and disciplines such as arts, commerce, management, and Science.
How Can I use PG distance at Calicut University?
Candidates can apply for the PG courses through distance from Calicut University Online at the official website. For online registration or offline through the University centers, you can visit the site www. sdeuoc. Can register.
- The Director, School of Distance Education, University of Calicut,
- Calicut University (P.O), Malappuram, Pin-673635, Kerala
- Phone: 0494 2407356, 2400288
- Website: http://www.sdeuoc.ac.in/