Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education Admission 2022: Calorx Teachers’ University, also known as Sabarmati University, was founded in Ahmedabad in 2009. calorx teachers university distance education serves as a hub for outstanding study and cutting-edge activities. Students who are unable to attend classes regularly might enroll in CTU’s remote education program.
CTU offers a distance learning mode for both UG and PG courses. Students who are not able to get a formal education can get a deep understanding of their core field through this distance learning. Because the university has been recognized by the DEB, AIU, and UGC, each of its distance programs is legitimate as well as gives an in-depth understanding of the topics.
Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education gives distance learning courses in the field of UG, PG, and Certificate level courses. The main campus does not provide regular courses and gives only distance learning courses.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education Latest Updates
- The last date of the application form will be announced soon. Click Here
- The online Entrance exam date will be announced soon.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education Admission 2022
Calorx Teachers University admission 2022 shall commence in the academic session July. The last date to complete Calorx ug, and pg courses registration for the July session is scheduled for the last week of September. Available options for Calorx academic session admission are BCOM, BA Political Science, BA Philosophy, MA History, MA Economics, and more. Application fees for the general degree program are INR 500.
Admission to Calorx will be absolutely given on the performance of the qualifying exams. Therefore. Candidates are not needed to appear in the entrance exams of any level. However, the admission confirmation will be sent after the verification of the registered application form, and documents.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education UG Admission
- The University offers a BA in distance education in specializations such as History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Philosophy, Gujarati literature, and English Literature.
- Each BA program has a duration of 3 years in which 6 semesters are included.
- The average fee for these courses is INR 6000 per semester.
- The requirement of Eligibility is passing 10+2 in the related study stream with 50% marks.
- Students can get entry to distance B.Com course after passing intermediate.
- Its annual tuition fee is about INR 12000.
- The span of study is three years.
- Candidates who have to clear 10+2 are allowed to apply for entry in the course.
- Candidates should check upon which specialization they want to study; they also can pursue general subjects without any specialization.
- Candidates can complete it in 3 years.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education PG Admission
MA in Economics
- Masters of Arts in Economics is also offered by Calorx Teachers University in distance mode.
- This course is important for students who desire to join the economic sector of the country.
- It is a 2-year long-distance program having 4 semesters.
MA in Sociology
- MA in sociology also has a duration of two years will almost 4 semesters of study.
- Students can apply for an MA in Sociology after completing their UG.
- Previous marks of students must not be less than 50% overall.
- The fee of this MA program is INR 24000.
- Candidates have to clear their bachelor’s degree.
- Students should have the same sort of field or subject backdrop if they are applying for technical and difficult subjects.
- The students should have a graduation (BA) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidates should have a graduation (BSc) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicants passed the graduation (BEd) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education Diploma Admission
- Candidates who have done their 12th class from a recognized University can apply for the available diploma course.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for various courses differs from course to course. Students who are applying need to check the specific criteria for their desired course:
- Candidates must have a 10th+12th clearance certificate to apply for UG Course.
- Students who have a UG course degree from a recognized university can apply for PG courses.
Calorx Teachers University Application Fees
The application fee of the university is from INR 500 to INR 1500, depending on the course that the candidate will be chosen. Aspirants will have to pay the entry form fee and submit the challan with the admission documents.
Candidates applying through the online method will pay the entry form fee online by debit card, credit card, or net banking. Students who apply offline can pay through the bank by giving them the challan and money.
Calorx Teachers University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The candidates need to go through the admission process and the registration process separately. There are two modes to apply it. Students need to follow these steps given below:
- The Applicants can apply online on Calorx’s teacher’s University official site, click here to visit.
- Fill up the entry form duly and accurately with all the correct and necessary info.
- Students must attach their required documents such as results, certificates, and contact info.
- Applicants who have filled the form can proceed to pay the entry form fee for admission.
- They have to attach the challan form, entry form, and required documents to be sent by post to the University campus.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2022 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info go to the official website; click here.
- Phone: (+91) – 90819-11124.
Be the first to leave a review.