Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The Sabarmati University situated in the city of Ahmedabad was earlier known by the name of Calorx Teacher’s University. The University was made to train teachers and develop their services in the education sector by the government. The University is located in Gujarat, India, where it was set up in 2009.
The University gives out distance learning courses in the field of UG, PG, Certificate level courses. Aspirants can take up the admission for the courses in a session of 2021-22 and 2021-23. The main campus does not provide regular courses and gives only distance learning courses.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2021 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website; click here.
- 31-08-2021: Answer-sheet & Assignment Submission Notification- August 2021 Exam Click Here.
Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The aspirants are to go through the admission process and the registration process separately. There are two modes to gain it from, simples steps as per are given below:
- The aspirants applying online can apply from the Calorx’s teacher’s University official site, click here to visit.
- Fill up the entry form duly and accurately with all the correct and necessary info.
- Aspirants must attach their required documents such as results, certificates, and contact info.
- Aspirants that have filled the form can proceed to pay the entry form fee for admission next.
- They are to attach the challan form, entry form, and required documents to be sent by post or in-person to the University campus.
Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for various courses differs from course to course; aspirants that are applying will need to check the specific criteria for their desired course:
- Candidates with a 10th-grade qualification only should have a diploma clearance of 3 years.
- Aspirants that have UG course degrees from the University of recognized can apply in PG courses.
- Those that have a UG Diploma can also apply if they have completed the required years.
Calorx Teacher’s University Distance Education UG & PG Admission
- BBA (Specializations)
- Candidates who have cleared their grade of 10+2 are allowed to apply for entry in the course.
- Candidates should check upon which specialization they want to study; they also can pursue general subjects without any specialization.
- Aspirants can complete it in 3 years.
- Candidates that have done their 12th grade from a recognized University can apply for the available diploma course.
- Candidates are to have their bachelor cleared.
- Aspirants should have the same sort of field or subject backdrop if they are applying for the technical and difficult subjects.
Calorx Teacher’s University Admit Card 2021
Aspirants have to gain the admit card in download form and then print it from the official University site. Aspirants only require the admit card when they are waiting to clear the entrance exam required for admission.
They have to appear with the Hall ticket, Admit card, and the valid ID card in the entrance exam hall. Aspirants that do not have the admit card will not be able to sit in the exam hall.
How to use Login Portal 2021?
The Login portal can be accessed to gain information about the admission and various other statuses that Candidates must check during their course.
- The login portal can be accessed from the official site admission brochure.
- Candidates can check their admission status after they log in.
- They will require their admission form No. and password to be filled into Login.
- The password must have been given to them during their registration or admission process.
Candidates that find it difficult to log in can contact the help center; if they have forgotten anything, they can check up with the ‘Forgot my password option available at the bottom of the page.
Calorx Teacher’s University Application Fees
The application fee ranges from INR 500 to INR 1500, depending on the course that the candidate is aspiring for. Aspirants will have to pay the entry form fee and submit the challan form with the admission documents.
Candidates applying through the online method will pay the entry form fee online by debit card, credit card, or net banking. Others or those applying offline can pay it off offline through the bank by giving them the challan and money.
- Phone: (+91) – 90819-11124.