Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Since the arrival of distance education, universities belong to various parts of India have developed their branches for this mode of study. Chandigarh university did the same when it introduced its distance and online learning institute in the year 2012. It is one of the highly ranked private universities which won the best university award in Punjab. The university aims to educate people with worthy learning that may help them grow as individuals and evolve society as well.
To achieve the goal university proposes programs in business administration, computer applications, commerce, humanities, language, and psychology. Chandigarh University offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and post diploma levels. There are some programs which requisite highly like Mba and MCA.
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Applicants may submit the application form following these instructions.
- Visit the official UC distance education website.
- To apply for intake, click the “APPLY NOW” or “APPLY ONLINE” button on the site.
- Enter the conditions and then enter by clicking the “SEND” button.
- Registered applicants will then receive their username via SMS and e-mail for CU distance learning.
- Use a username that is registered or email address to sign in again.
- After doing this, take a course registration form.
- Fill in all the necessary information correctly.
- Download the quoted document.
- Pay the registration fee by credit, or debit card, or online banking. Applicants will be informed about paid calls via SMS and e-mail.
- Click the “Next” button on the “Overview” application form.
- Save this and print the application.
- Candidates can go to the CU distance learning office or the nearest regional center and purchase a university brochure.
CU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must first meet the eligibility requirements for the course they wish to apply in CU distance learning.
- CU Distance Education Applicants must pass 10 to 12 years from any recognized government to gain access to postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Or they must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent for the purpose to be eligible for postgraduate studies.
Chandigarh University DDE UG Admission
- BA will last three years. Candidates must pass a 10 + 2 test at a prestigious university to access the BA course.
- BCA will last three years. Candidates must pass the 10 + 2 exam from a reputable university or board.
- The period to complete the B.Com course is three years. Applicants must pass an exam of 10 + 2 or equivalent in a prestigious school or university discipline.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor-level course. It is a professional course which can be completed in 3 years. There are a total of 6 semesters in this course. Students of any stream can apply for this course after completing class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks. The students do not need to pass any entrance exam to get admission into the BBA course.
- The period is three years. Applicants must take the 10 + 2 exam with a reputable school or university subject.
Chandigarh University DDE PG Admission
- M.Com will be completed in 2 years. Candidates must have a degree in any subject.
- A prerequisite for completing CU distance learning is graduation from a prestigious university. For a master’s degree in psychology, candidates must have a degree in psychology.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any university recognized in the discipline to obtain an MBA.
- Candidates must pass 10 + 2 exams in mathematics, statistics, business mathematics, business statistics, major, electives, and plug-in subjects. The minimum value for promotion is 50% and the remaining 5% for SC/ST candidates.
CU Distance Education Admit Card
CU Distance Education will make the application form available to applicants on its official website. After successfully submitting the application form, it will be able to download the acceptance form by entering login information such as username and password.
After finishing downloading the card, the applicant must have to print it out. Applicants must confirm all information from the admission form.
How to use CU Distance Education Login 2021?
The procedure for applicants to download the admit card is described below and must be followed.
- CU Distance Education Applicants must first browse the official website of Chandigarh University.
- Applicants must enter registration information such as username and password in the required fields.
- Applicants must submit and upload an admit form.
- You should also use the admit card printing for later use.
Why Chandigarh University Distance Education?
- Certified by NAAC with “A” Grade
- The university won several awards and rankings, which are:
- Limca book records: Highest number of companies for placements.
- Star group: Best student-friendly university.
- WCRC: University with best placements.
- NIRF: Ranked amongst top universities in all India.
- Outlook: Ranked 7th for the youngest universities in India.
- India Today: Ranked 3rd among top private universities.
Chandigarh University DDE 2021 Application Fees
Applicants must apply for INR 1000 / -. Applicants have to put the application fee using payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and online banking.