CU Distance Education Admission 2022: Chandigarh University has one of the leading teaching faculties to provide undergraduate and postgraduate courses in varied fields. At the graduate level, there are B.Sc. programs in travel and tourism (B.Sc. TTM), BA, B.Com, BCA, and BBA. At the PG level, there are other courses such as MBA, MCA, M.Com, MA English, and MA Psychology. There is no entry test for any of Chandigarh University’s distance education courses.
- The application process for CU will begin in May, and students can apply online.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are available at the university. Please see below for more Interested candidates may apply directly for the in the distance education program. To apply, students must fill out an application.
- The UGC-DEB, a part of the UGC, has approved Chandigarh University.
- First reviewed by the NAAC, it received an A++. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council look at how well colleges and universities are doing their quality (NAAC).
- In addition, it is also part of the group (AIU). It analyzed how foreign universities set their syllabuses and standards and earned points for their courses starting in 1925.
- Chandigarh University is also one of the best-known universities globally because of its rapid growth.
- Like this one, it has signed agreements with about 250 countries worldwide.
- Employers and teachers who want to hire people from there consider it the best program in the country.
- We conduct the best research in cross-disciplinary fields and teach the best lessons.
- Chandigarh University distance education Admission for Session 2022 has started.
- Start a New Semester (Tentatively) is 17th Sept 2022.
- For more information, visit here.
- Datasheet Announcement, for End Semester Feedback & Open House, has been scheduled from 23rd May to 28th May 2022.
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Chandigarh University Distance Education admission 2022 has started on the 1st March 2022 for programs in all levels. The distance learning institute (CU IDOL) is yet to update the last date to complete admission registration for BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, BCOM, and MCom programs. Individuals can use Chandigarh University Distance Education’s online registration mode to initiate session admission. CU IDOL online registration is structured in five simple steps. The complete process of CU IDOL has been detailed further in the article.
Admission to CU IDOL programs is designed on merit. Individuals are required to acquire a valid score of CAT/MAT to get MBA admission. The online registration fee for Chandigarh University Distance Education MBA is INR 2,000. Eligible individuals can deposit application fees through offered online banking options like credit/debit card, or net banking.
CU Distance Education Course Fee 2022
|MBA||Rs 26,400 (per annum)||Graduation|
|M. COM||Rs 20,400(per annum)||Graduation|
|MA||Rs 22,400 (per annum)||Graduation|
|BBA||Rs 24,400 (per annum)||10+2|
|BA||Rs 19,600 (per annum)||10+2|
|B. Sc( Travel & Tourism)||Rs 24,400 (per annum)||10+2|
|B. COM||Rs 20,400 (per annum)||10+2|
Chandigarh University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
CUDE Admission UG 2022 online registration will commence for BA, BBA, BCOM, and more programs. CUDE UG program admission can be taken after passing a minimum qualification of 12th from a recognized board/Institute/University. Admission to CUDE UG 2022 exempts entrance exams. But the three-year degree program admission can be provided once the verification process of original documents completes.
CUDE Admission UG proposes an online mode to register for the mentioned courses. Registration of CUDE Admission UG should be made in the presence of educational, and academic documents. One shall get detailed information of CUDE UG programs by reading the established sections of the article.
- A bachelor’s degree in Arts is now available in distance mode at Chandigarh University distance education.
- The distance degree course of BA at CU has a usual annual fee of INR 19600.
- It is mandatory that students must have qualified 12th standard with average marks.
BSc (Travel& Tourism)
- This course is provided to students who meet the criteria and have passed 10+2.
- Its completing period is 3 years in distance type learning.
- Chandigarh University distance education charges an annual course fee of INR 24400.
Chandigarh University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
- Students who desire to study M.Com in distance mode can apply to CU.
- Graduation is necessary for students to pass with at least 50% marks.
- At CU, the average fee for a distance MBA is INR 20400 on annual basis.
- It is now accessible for students to undertake an MBA degree in distance mode.
- Chandigarh University distance education provides MBA entries to students on a merit basis. It requires a candidate to qualify for graduation.
- The tuition fee of CU for an MBA is about INR 26400.
Chandigarh University Distance Education admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must first meet the eligibility requirements for the course they wish to apply in CU distance learning.
- CU Distance Education Applicants must pass 10 to 12 years from any recognized government to gain access to postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Or they must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent the purpose to be eligible for postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2022?
Applicants may submit the application form following these instructions.
- Visit the official UC distance education website.
- To apply for intake, click the “APPLY NOW” or “APPLY ONLINE” button on the site.
- Enter the conditions and then enter by clicking the “SEND” button.
- Registered applicants will then receive their username via SMS and e-mail for CU distance learning.
- Use a username that is registered or email address to sign in again.
- After doing this, take a course registration form.
- Fill in all the necessary information correctly.
- Download the quoted document.
- Pay the registration fee by credit, or debit card, or online banking. Applicants will be informed about paid calls via SMS and e-mail.
- Click the “Next” button on the “Overview” application form.
- Save this and print the application.
- Candidates can go to the CU distance learning office or the nearest regional center and purchase a university brochure.
Chandigarh University distance education 2022 Application Fees
Applicants must apply for INR 1000 / -. Applicants have to put the application fee using payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and online banking.
Why Chandigarh University Distance Education?
- Certified by NAAC with “A” Grade
- The university won several awards and rankings, which are:
- Limca book records: Highest number of companies for placements.
- Star group: Best student-friendly university.
- WCRC: University with best placements.
- NIRF: Ranked amongst top universities in all of India.
- Outlook: Ranked 7th for the youngest universities in India.
- India Today: Ranked 3rd among top private universities.
Chandigarh University Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.