Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2022: It started providing distance education to reach students who can not take regular classes and those who can not continue their studies with their job. This University has the best teaching faculties to provide UG and PG courses within different Subjects. The B.Sc. Courses available at the graduate level include travel & Tourism (B.Sc. TTM), BA, B.Com, BCA, and BBA. Other like MBA, MCA, M.Com, MA English, and MA Psychology are among the courses available at the PG level. University takes admission on a direct entry based.
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2022
Chandigarh University will start entries in May 2022. Distance education admissions at CU are available for both graduate and master’s candidates. There is no admission test at Chandigarh University for distance learning Students must fill the application form and meet the basic entry requirements.
Chandigarh University UG Distance Education
- A bachelor’s degree in Arts is now available in distance mode at Chandigarh University.
- The distance degree course of BA at CU has a usual annual fee of INR 19600.
- It is mandatory that students must have qualified 12th standard with average marks.
BSc (Travel& Tourism)
- This course is provided to students who meet the criteria and have passed 10+2.
- Its completing period is 3 years in distance type learning.
- The University charges an annual course fee of INR 24400.
Chandigarh University PG Distance Education
- Students who desire to study M.Com in distance mode can apply to CU.
- Graduation is necessary for students to pass with at least 50% marks.
- At CU, the average fee of distance MBA is INR 20400 on annual basis.
- It is now accessible for students to undertake an MBA degree in distance mode.
- This University provides MBA entries to students on a merit basis. It requires a candidate to qualify for graduation.
- The tuition fee of CU for MBA is about INR 26400.
CU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must first meet the eligibility requirements for the course they wish to apply in CU distance learning.
- CU Distance Education Applicants must pass 10 to 12 years from any recognized government to gain access to postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Or they must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent for the purpose to be eligible for postgraduate studies.
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Applicants may submit the application form following these instructions.
- Visit the official UC distance education website.
- To apply for intake, click the “APPLY NOW” or “APPLY ONLINE” button on the site.
- Enter the conditions and then enter by clicking the “SEND” button.
- Registered applicants will then receive their username via SMS and e-mail for CU distance learning.
- Use a username that is registered or email address to sign in again.
- After doing this, take a course registration form.
- Fill in all the necessary information correctly.
- Download the quoted document.
- Pay the registration fee by credit, or debit card, or online banking. Applicants will be informed about paid calls via SMS and e-mail.
- Click the “Next” button on the “Overview” application form.
- Save this and print the application.
- Candidates can go to the CU distance learning office or the nearest regional center and purchase a university brochure.
Chandigarh University DDE 2022 Application Fees
Applicants must apply for INR 1000 / -. Applicants have to put the application fee using payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and online banking.
How to use CU Distance Education Login 2022?
The procedure for applicants to download the admit card is described below and must be followed.
- CU Distance Education Applicants must first browse the official website of Chandigarh University.
- Applicants must enter registration information such as username and password in the required fields.
- Applicants must submit and upload an admit form.
- You should also use the admit card printing for later use.
CU Distance Education Admit Card
CU Distance Education will make the application form available to applicants on its official website. After successfully submitting the application form, it will be able to download the acceptance form by entering login information such as username and password.
After finishing downloading the card, the applicant must have to print it out. Applicants must confirm all information from the admission form.
Why Chandigarh University Distance Education?
- Certified by NAAC with “A” Grade
- The university won several awards and rankings, which are:
- Limca book records: Highest number of companies for placements.
- Star group: Best student-friendly university.
- WCRC: University with best placements.
- NIRF: Ranked amongst top universities in all India.
- Outlook: Ranked 7th for the youngest universities in India.
- India Today: Ranked 3rd among top private universities.