Computer Science and Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The purpose of distance education is to provide high-level education to all working students. Distance education provided by many universities has demand in many companies. The process of distance education includes teaching different courses to students without attending any classroom study. The students are taught online and the certificate also has a good recognition. Computer Science and Engineering Distance Education Many countries are offering different specialized courses in their universities and students who are interested in these courses are spending a lot of money on traveling and accommodation. This problem is solved by the introduction of distance education by universities.
It deals with the learning of the basics and functions of computers and Computer Science. This degree course is a UG Level course offered to the candidates by a large number of Universities all across India right after passing the 12TH class or diploma exams.
The Duration of the Computer Science Engineering Distance Education course is 4-years. It is divided into 8-Semesters. The students should have a 12th mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Computer Science Engineering is a part of Engineering. The candidates can get information from several fields of computer science like computer hardware and software.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
Computer Science and Engineering Distance Education Admission
- The candidates can apply for the Computer Science and Engineering Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Students can apply for Computer Science and Engineering Engineering admission 2021 and check computer science engineering eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
Computer Science and Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates containing a legal certificate or diploma in relevant fields from any university approved by UGC with at least a mark of 54% in annual exams are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can continue their learning by taking entry in M.TECH Computer Science after this program.
- Computer Science and Engineering get clarified with the eligibility criteria. The eligibility for computer science engineering in bachelor’s degree is 50 per cent in twelfth standard and mathematics and science as major subjects. The courses related to computers in the twelfth standard are given more preference. The students are required to have basic knowledge of computer operation. If you want to know how to become Computer Science and Engineering in master, then the student needs to have a bachelor’s degree in computer subjects like CEC and others.
- The time duration of this course is 4 years, which is divided into 8 Semesters.
Computer Science and Engineering Distance Education Admission Fees
- The admission fee for Computer Science & Engineering through distance mode of education in countries like UAE and OMAN will be an average of $2000. All the payments will be done only online or through bank transfer. The students are required to collect the receipt for the payment they had done for any further support.
- The candidates can check the Computer Science and Engineering Average Fee range INR 6,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year.
Computer Science and Engineering Distance Education Advantages
The advantages in knowing about Computer Science and Engineering are many:
- The course is highly reputed all over the world.
- Many companies need people who study computer engineering.
- The major benefit of this degree is to maintain any company’s data and information through all the software available.
- New software and programs can be designed for other organizations, both private and government.
Where to get jobs in Computer Science and Engineering?
The college will explain the job details involved in Computer Science & Engineering during the process of admission. The students will be placed in many companies as:
- Software engineers.
- Database administrators.
- Technical engineers.
- Team leaders for software teams.
- Data analysts.
- Software developers.
- Onsite engineers and offsite engineers.
- And backend supporters and many other opportunities.
After completing this Computer Science and Engineering, The candidates can get the jobs like hardware engineer, software engineer, website developer, website designer, IT networking engineer, and many more.
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Cyber Security, IT Department, Software Engineering, MNCs, etc.
After completing this Computer Science and Engineering, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 LPA.