Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission 2022: Dayalbagh Instructive Organization’s Distance Training is a recognized foundation, and the DEB and UGC have approved DEIDE. It aims to provide different distance courses to candidates. A major purpose of the Distance Learning Study was to make educational resources available to all segments of the community, especially rural residents and women living in backward, tribal, and rural regions.
DEIDE offers videos, web-based, and live teachings to students for better learning. The University is also known by DEI, a self-deemed University in India. The University is set up in Uttar Pradesh, where it was situated in 1917.
The courses available are in a wide range of disciplines; they are available in fine arts, business, law, management, commerce, finance, arch, paramedics, etc. The Students pursuing can take admission in UG, PG, Ph.D., and MPhil Courses.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education (DEI) Highlights
|University Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission 2022
DEI’s admissions for its distance courses are starting soon. This institute accepts applications only through the offline system. The registration form is available at the institution’s admin office. These admissions will be for distance learning courses that are presently accessible in 85 study institutes in India as well as 6 overseas.
DEI DEP UG Admission
- B.Com is a three-year-long study program offered by DEI in distance mode.
- Its admissions will be merit-based and students will not have to pass an entrance exam.
- BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. It is a UG course of three years duration.
- The eligibility required for admission to this program is based on students’ marks secured in the 10(+2 level and that must not be less than 50%.
- The computer applications course is of 3 years duration.
- Those that have gained good scores in their 12th grade with a subject of computer or tech can apply.
DEI DEP PG Admission
- Masters of Business Administration are offered at the postgraduate level for a duration of two years.
- It is intended for students who want to work in the business world.
- Interested candidates will have to pass UG before applying.
- Masters in Commerce is a PG study program having four semesters and a total duration of two years.
- Eligibility in B.Com or any UG degree from a reputed University with at least 50% cumulative marks.
DEI DEP Diploma Admission
PG Diploma program
- Candidates who have graduated are eligible for application in this course.
- Candidates can choose the desired Specialization.
UG Diploma program
- Candidates need to clear the 10+2 eligibility criteria to apply.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Persons with a certificate of intermediate-level education are allowed to apply for UG admission.
- Students with a valid Bachelor’s or UG level degree can apply for admission in PG courses.
How to use DEI DEP Login Portal?
Those who have registered for the entry process will be able to Login to the official DEI site. Candidates can check the status of their admission and many more statuses through Login details, so they must not be forgotten.
- Students need to visit the site first.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option at the top of the page.
- Students need to enter their ID number.
- Next, they should enter the password and hit the ‘Login’ button.
The login details if forgotten, can be acquired with the help of the ‘Forgot Password’ option given at the bottom of the login page. The login portal can only be accessed if the candidate has already registered.
DEI DEP Application Fees:
The application fee depends on the course that the Candidates have chosen. The study of PG, MPhil, and higher levels entry form fee charges are more than the UG level or diploma level.
Usually, the DEI entry form fee is INR 1400 to INR 1800 for the various distance learning courses the Dayalbagh Educational Institute provides.
- Phone: 0562-2570372.