Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The University is also known by the name of DEI, a self-deemed University in India. The University is set up in the area of Uttar Pradesh, where it was situated in 1917. It has achieved the approval of UGC, NAAC, DEB, AICE, etc. after its campus was built in 2004.
The courses available are in a wide range of disciplines; they are available in fine arts, business, law, management, commerce, finance, arch, paramedics, etc. The aspirants pursuing can gain entry in UG, PG, and Ph.D., and MPhil levels.
The students can apply for admission in 2021 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
- you can check the detail Undergraduate courses click.
- you can check the detail Postgraduate courses click.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education (DEI-DEP) Highlights
|University Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission 2021: How To Apply?
There are two modes of sending in a candidate’s admission. Aspirants can check both modes and apply whichever seems convenient to them. Candidates can go through the steps below:
- For online entries, aspirants are to check the online official DEI site admission page.
- They can find the entry form there, which they must fill and pay the entry form fee for.
- They should attach the paper with the same along with challan form as well and hit submit on the online entry form
- For the offline process, aspirants must visit the official main campus admission office.
- They can gain a hard copy of the entry form, which they must fill and attach docs with.
- They will be able to pay the entry form fee via bank services.
- Submissions in offline mode should be made directly to the office.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Persons with a specific degree of inter-level education are allowed for UG entries.
- Aspirants having a valid Bachelor’s or UG level degree are eligible to apply for the entries in PG courses.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education UG & PG Admission
There are various levels that one can choose from as per their previous Degree. Aspirants must have cleared the required Degree and meet the eligibility of the course to apply.
PG Diploma program
- Candidates who have graduated are eligible for application in this course.
- Candidates can choose from the specialization they like.
UG Diploma program
- There are many specializations available to choose from.
- Aspirants with a 10th + diploma or intercourse completion can apply for the course.
- It is a three years-based course of commerce.
- Aspirants that have done their inter can apply in the course.
- The course takes up to two years to complete.
- Candidates with B.Com, BBA, BFA, or any other banking, commerce, or related field course of bachelors level can apply.
- The computer applications course is of 3 years duration.
- Those that have gained good scores in their 12th grade with a subject of computer or tech can apply.
DEI DEP Admit Card
The DEI Admit card is mostly made available three weeks before the entrance exam is held. The Candidates receive the admit card before the entrance exam to give the exam and sit in the exam hall.
Aspirants who have the admit card must make sure all info is correct, according to their preference, such as the entrance exam name, their name, and center of exam, etc. Any changes required can be informed to the University center.
How to use DEI DEP Login Portal?
Those who have registered for the entry process will be able to Login to the official DEI site. Aspirants can check the status of their admission and many more statuses through Login details, so they must not be forgotten.
- Aspirant is to visit the site first
- Click on the ‘Login’ option at the top of the page
- They must then enter their ID number as required
- Next, they should enter the password and hit the ‘Login’ button
The login details if forgotten, can be acquired with the help of the ‘Forgot Password’ option given at the bottom of the login page. The login portal can only be accessed if the candidate has already registered.
DEI DEP Application Fees:
The application fee depends on the course that the Candidates have chosen. The course of PG, MPhil, and higher levels entry form fee charge more than the fee of UG level or diploma level.
Normally DEI entry form fee ranges from INR 1400 to INR 1800 for the various distance learning courses provided by the Dayalbagh Educational Institute.
- Phone: 0562-2570372.