Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission 2022: The application form is over now for this session University will release notification soon regarding admission at the official website candidates must go through to check out information. Dayalbagh Education Institute (DEI) is a distance education center. The DEB-approved institution was established to offer UG, PG degree, diploma, and certificate programs. Here, individuals can proceed to apply for the Certificate in MVM, B.Com Hons, BBM, MBA, and more programs.
- Certificate level programme office assistant cum computer Operator last application form submission is 25 November 2022. Click Here
Admission doors of the DEI programs opened for the entrance, and non-entrance-based courses. Entrance tests are held and approved for the higher management degree programs like MBA in the form of CMAT/CAT. However, other programs’ admission process is built on the academic scores of the candidates. The registration fee for the Certificate courses is INR 120. However, The degree and master’s degree program application holds a fee of INR 265.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission 2022
Dayalbagh Education Institute Admission 2022 brings certificates, UG, PG degrees, and diploma-level courses. The date of admission commencement shall soon be revealed in the institute portal. Aspirants will have a DEI DEP registration window of admission online, and offline. In order to get admission to Dayalbagh Certificate Motor Vehicle Mechanic, BCOM, MBA, PGDIN, etc., individuals are required to submit a form at the concerned admission centre.
DEI DEP will offer maximum course entries by qualifying exam scores which means learners’ will not need to face any entrance test for the traditional degree/diploma programs. However, admission to the DEI DEP MBA program is especially given after the conduction of management entrance exams.
Application fee, eligibility, and course information are detailed in the article further.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education UG Admission
- B.Com is a three-year-long study program offered by DEI in distance mode.
- Its admissions will be merit-based and students will not have to pass an entrance exam.
- BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. It is a UG course of three years duration.
- The eligibility required for admission to this program is based on students’ marks secured in the 10(+2 level and that must not be less than 50%.
- The computer applications course is of 3 years duration.
- Those that have gained good scores in their 12th grade with a subject of computer or tech can apply.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education PG Admission
- Masters of Business Administration are offered at the postgraduate level for a duration of two years.
- It is intended for students who want to work in the business world.
- Interested candidates will have to pass UG before applying.
- Master in Commerce is a PG study program having four semesters and a total duration of two years.
- Eligibility in B.Com or any UG degree from a reputed University with at least 50% cumulative marks.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Diploma Admission
PG Diploma program
- Candidates who have graduated are eligible for application in this course.
- Candidates can choose the desired Specialization.
UG Diploma program
- Candidates need to clear the 10+2 eligibility criteria to apply.
DEI DEP Application Fees
The application fee depends on the course that the Candidates have chosen. The study of PG, MPhil, and higher levels entry form fee charges are more than the UG level or diploma level.
Usually, the DEI entry form fee is INR 1400 to INR 1800 for the various distance learning courses the Dayalbagh Educational Institute provides.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|B.Com (Hons.)||——||10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board|
|M.Com||Business Management or a degree in commerce|
|MBA||Graduation (any stream) with a minimum of 55% marks|
|PG Diploma||Theology||Graduate or postgraduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||Minimum aggregate grade point average of 55%|
|Computer Science & Application||Graduate/Postgraduate in at least one area: Computer Science or Physics as a major or Engineering Graduate with a CGPA of 6.0|
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Admission process
The Admission Process followed is briefly explained below:
- In the same way that applicants apply online for admission to the main campus, they also apply online to appear in the entrance exam and interview. Applicants have the option on the application form to apply for either the main campus or the Distance Education Programme.
- The application deadline is the same for both the main campus and the Distance Education Programme.
- The applicant takes the same entrance exam and is interviewed by the Institute-approved panel.
- The criteria for selection and quality are the same for students on the main campus.
How to Use DEI DEP Login Portal?
Those who have registered for the entry process will be able to Login to the official DEI site. Candidates can check the status of their admission and many more statuses through Login details, so they must not be forgotten.
- Students need to visit the site first.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option at the top of the page.
- Students need to enter their ID numbers.
- Next, they should enter the password and hit the ‘Login’ button.
The login details if forgotten, can be acquired with the help of the ‘Forgot Password’ option given at the bottom of the login page. The login portal can only be accessed if the candidate has already registered.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Contact Details:
Be the first to leave a review.