The Kurukshetra University, Directorate of Distance Education has announced the deadline for submitting applications for admission into various UG and PG courses. In the latest notification issued by the university, it has been stated that the application portal will be closed on 31 October 2022.
The KUK DDE closed the admission portal for MBA-1/MBA-HM, MCA-1 and BEd-1 courses on 12 October 2022 and for all these courses the university will complete the remaining admission process till 31 October 2022.
- SOL DU
- HPU IDEOL
- Madras University Distance Education
- BEd Distance Education
- PhD Distance Education
- MBA Distance Education
Process for submission of KUK DDE Application Form
All the students who are looking to get admission into the Kurukshetra University Distance Education courses are needed to check out the process illustrated below:
- The application form is released by the university at its official website- ddekuk.ac.in.
- Read out the instructions listed in the form before moving further.
- Fill out the application form with the information asked in the form.
- All the information and documents should be presented in the right manner as explained in the guidelines.
- Pay out the registration fee.
- Download the confirmation details for the form and fee submission for future use.
Be the first to leave a review.