Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2021-22: DAVV DDE is a University-based only on open learning courses that give out courses at PG level to aspirants. Candidates can submit their entry forms online for the online applications for DAVV DDE Admission 2021 in the official online portal.
The University has been built up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, where PG open learning courses. Its structure was set in stone in 2001 as a privately owned University.
The candidates can apply for UG admission 2021, PG admission 2021 and check the details of courses. MBA Admission For more info official website, click here.
- Call for admission in school of Economics against few vacant seats in M.A. (Economics) Programme for the year 2021-22. Click Here
- Third Provisional Admission List for Admission in BA Geography at School of Social Sciences. Click Here
- College Level Counselling for Admission in M.Tech Programme Dated: 09.09.2021 at SCS & IT. Click Here
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education (DAVV DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Aspirants can apply through online registration that is open for the new session entries. The entry form and other platforms are open for entries of 2021, and the aspirants can go to the official page to find out more about the admission updates of DAVV DDE 2021. Candidates that are applying should keep in check the process of entry which is as follows:
- Aspirants are to proceed with the online official site, click here to proceed.
- They will then need to go for the ‘apply online’ notice.
- Aspirants will need to take up the entry form of MBA or PG diploma in DDE form.
- They must fill up all details with care about the distance learning format.
- Aspirants must upload all docs as per the format instructions of the University.
- Candidates must keep in check the entry form fee they must pay for submitting their entry form.
- They are to then click on the ‘Submit form’ button to proceed.
- The counterfoil or the registration No. Must be saved as the aspirant’s register.
Devi Ahilya University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are only two courses in the PG level available for aspirants to choose and study from. The eligibility criteria for each is the same as below:
- Bachelors degree holders or those that have graduated in PG course with a min. a score of 45% can apply in the entry of the MBA course of DAVV DDE admissions 2021.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their merit scores.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for entry who will need to attend the counseling session held by the University.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education UG and PG Admission
Only two courses are given in DDE form, but aspirants can choose from several specializations in them; their eligibility and info are as follows:
- Aspirants can choose a specialization from Finance, HR Management, Infotech., marketing, production Management.
- The first-year Fee totals INR 27,750/- only.
- Aspirants that have graduated in UG Diploma, UG Course or Bachelors can apply in MBA if they have gained 45% scores from a recognized University.
- Specialization of human resources management, supply chain management, marketing management, and business Management available to choose.
- Aspirants have their 45% aggregate on a bachelor or UG Diploma clearance from a recognized institute.
- Entire course fee charges are only INR 25,750/-
DAVV DDE Admit Card 2021
DAVV DDE courses do not require An admit card as Candidates are selected on a merit basis and do not need to give any entrance test. Although, aspirants of DAVV regular courses do have to give the entrance exam of CET or DET level to take the courses.
The UG PG Courses CET or DET entry exam can opt through the admit card, which will be released on the official page of DAVV. Click here to visit the DAVV Admit card link 2021. The most recent admit card was issued and uploaded on June 15th, 2021, for the open book exams of DAVV DDE 2021.
Aspirants will need to show their admit card at the time of the entrance exam or another exam to verify their identity; hence, keeping the admit card safe is very important for all Candidates.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DDE Application Form Fees 2021
The entry form fee for DAVV DEE Admissions 2021 in the PG courses is only INR 500/-. Aspirants can apply to the courses and gain the entry form after paying the said fee. Those who are applying will be able to take up courses from the specializations without any additional charges.
Aspirants from the SC, ST, OBC, PWD categories will be subject to the government the policy of relaxation in the fee charges.
- Phone: +91-731-2527532.