Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2022: DAV offers a variety of courses at UG and PG levels through its DDE. The various Specializations offer in MBA program are Production, Marketing, Finance, HRM, and IT. Mostly the distance program admissions at DAV are merit based. University give admission based on the previous qualification. Students need to check the eligibility criteria of the desired course under this article.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education (DAVV DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2022
DAV Distance Education Admission 2022 is expected to begin soon. Entry is entirely dependent on qualifications; no entry test is considered necessary. DAV is in Madhya Pradesh State Public University located in Indore. Students will be required to stay updated with us for admission information.
Latest Distance Education Courses
DAVV DDE UG Admission
- Bachelors of Arts is a distance course offered by DAV at the graduate level. It includes a study curriculum that takes almost three years to complete. There are almost 6 academic sessions in this program.
- Admission to this course is usually provided on a merit basis, there are no criteria set for the entrance exam.
- The basic eligibility required to undertake this course is qualifying 12th intermediate or equivalent from a known institute of study.
DAVV DDE PG Admission
- Master’s in Business Administration distance education is provided in many areas of expertise.
- Applicants must have a UG score of at least 45 percent in a related field of study. Mostly the students having a BBA degree are preferred.
- There is no specific age restriction for this study. The tuition fee of this distance MBA course is about INR 11000.
DAVV DDE Diploma Admission
- Specialization of human resources management, supply chain management, marketing management, and business Management available to choose.
- Students have their 45% aggregate on a bachelor or UG Diploma clearance from a recognized institute.
- Entire course fee charges are only INR 25,750/-
Devi Ahilya University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are only two courses in the PG level available for a Students to choose. The eligibility criteria for each is the same as below:
- Bachelors degree holders or those that have graduated in PG course with a min. a score of 45% can apply in the entry of the MBA course of DAVV DDE admissions 2022.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their merit scores.
- Students will be shortlisted for entry who will need to attend the counseling session held by the University.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DDE Application Form Fees
The entry form fee for DAVV DEE Admission 2022 in the PG courses is only INR 500/-. Those who are applying will be able to take up courses from the specializations without any additional charges.
Students from the SC, ST, OBC, PWD categories Provides Some relaxation in the fee charges.
- Phone: +91-731-2527532.