Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission: The Civil Engineering DDE diploma course takes three years to finish. It includes designing, building, and taking care of infrastructure. The Merit-Based/Entrance Exam is used to decide who gets in. You need at least a 45% in 10th grade to take this course.
Note: The UGC has not authorized the Engineering course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode.
The average salary for a Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance learning is between INR 3 LPA to INR 15 LPA. There are jobs in both the private and public sectors. Popular jobs for graduates include assistant manager, assistant field inspector, assistant construction site supervisor, faculty member, executive engineer, and project engineer.
- Full-Form: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Eligibility: Completed class 10th with at least 45% marks from the recognized board.
- Duration: Three-year
- Fee: Approx INR 20,000 to INR 3,00,000.
- Top Universities: IGNOU, TNOU, Uttrakhand Open University, and many others.
- Career-wise: Students can perform important tasks by appointing a civil engineer in reputed firms and construction companies.
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full Form of Course||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Course Duration||3 Years.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Eligibility||10th from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 to INR 3,00,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Civil Engineering, B.Tech in Animation & Film Making, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 LPA to INR 15 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Assistant Manager, Assistant Field Inspector, Construction Site Assistant Supervisor, Executive Engineer, Project Engineer, etc.|
Is Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Worth it
The construction field requires a lot of professionals for civil works. Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education can be worth it if students get this course from a recognized technical college or institute in India.
- Skills: During the study of distance diploma in CE, students will learn skills of surveying, leveling, elevation determination skills, material quality skills, computer skills, critical thinking skills, time management, and risk management skills.
- Time Flexibility: This distance course in civil engineering provides time flexibility through which you can create your speed and time for studying course material or subjects.
- Fee and Cost: A diploma course, through the remote mode, is cost friendly; most students prefer to do a diploma in this mode. The tuition fee for this distance program starts from INR 20,000 to INR 3,00,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This program has the flexibility of time through which students can do a job to earn money and also cover the study of the course.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission 2023
The UGC has not authorized the Engineering course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode.
Several universities and institutions will offer diploma courses in civil engineering soon, including IGNOU, IIME, etc. Both online and offline applications are available for the DCE program at the university. There is a range of fees for civil engineering diplomas from 20,000 to 3,00,000.
There is an option for students to pay their course fees, semester-by-semester. There is a five-year program that can be completed by an individual who is interested in studying civil engineering.
Admission to DCE heavily depends on a score of 10th. Candidates need to Secure at least 55 percent marks with mandatory subjects like maths, chemistry, and physics to create an opportunity for Admission to the DCE program.
Diplomas in Civil Engineering can provide the training needed by construction professionals and civil engineers. Computers are used for designing, calculating costs and values, etc. Applied math, engineering physics and chemistry, mechanics, interior design, transportation engineering, and surveying are some of the topics covered in this course. For more information, please read the article.
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Eligibility
- The students must pass the 10th from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- Candidates can continue their education by pursuing the fields of B.TECH & M.TECH.
- Eligibility for a Diploma in civil engineering is at least 45% marks from each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics; students must have studied English as one of the main subjects in Class X.
- 10+2 (vocational) pass students/ITI pass students having PCM as main subjects can get admission in the second year.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU School of Engineering and Technology offers Diploma in Civil Engineering (DCLE) at the fee range of INR 12,500. The duration of this diploma course in IGNOU is 3 to 5 years. Candidates who complete their 10th board examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects and earn at least 55% marks can apply for admission at IGNOU for Diploma in Civil Engineering course in regular learning mode.
What is DCE?
The Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year program that evolves to teach several factors i.e., engineering mechanics, engineering drawings, building construction, surveying, elements of civil engineering, transportal, etc. The distance degree program of DCE has chanted several benefits for the individuals, such as students can pursue the course from anywhere, time relaxation, the course fee being reasonable or less expensive, and allowing them to study dual programs, etc.
A minimum of 50% in the 10th grade is required to qualify for a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- An engineering diploma costs anywhere between INR 20,000 and INR 3,00,000. Fees depend on the structure of the courses followed by the colleges and universities.
- The average salary of freshers is INR 3 – 20 LPA after passing this course. The salary package includes a combination of skills and experience.
Why a Diploma in Civil Engineering Distance Education?
The Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education course includes several features and benefits. It allows an applicant to increase their level of professional achievement at work. When a student is accepted into this course, they will be taught the fundamentals of civil engineering and other related concepts.
After getting admission to a civil engineering distance education course at the diploma level, students learn about various concepts, practices, and techniques that an engineer has to use in their professional jobs.
Who should do the Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education
This engineering course is for those who are:
- Creative and innovative.
- Able to solve problems.
- Can think critically.
- Can bear the risk and manage it.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Career civil engineering distance education.
- Students are given sound knowledge of civil engineering.
- Supervision skills are developed in them.
- Construction fields have open vacancies all the time, and so there is no problem with jobs after completing the course.
- There is always a demand for civil engineers.
- Further studies can easily be done after a diploma civil engineering distance education.
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission Process
The diploma Civil Engineering distance education admission process can be found in various private, central, and state universities/ colleges in India. The complete structure of the admission process for the DCE Open and Distance Learning course has been detailed in the following sections.
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Online Process?
- Open a compatible browser to visit the official portal of any DCE-offered university/college.
- Find an admission page and press on the register.
- Enter specific details like mobile number, email id, name, etc.
- Reach an admission portal again
- Use the username and password to Re-Log In DCE admission account
- All mandatory sections are needed to be filled
- Upload all significant documents consisting of mark sheet, certificate, signature, and photo
- Preview the form before filling out the application fee
- Check, and visit the payment gateway
- Deposit fees to make a form submission
- Download the receipt of DCE, and save it for future use
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Offline Process
- The Diploma Civil Engineering distance education application form can be downloaded/collected.
- A blank application form has been structured into several sections: personal, educational, communicational, and declaration.
- All mandatory section has to be completed accurately
- Paste a recent photograph, and mark a signature
- Attest all relevant (academic/personal) documents
- Arrange documents and the application form together
- Visit university authorized regional or admission center
- Submit a form with fees
- Do not forget to collect the receipt against the submission
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Applied Mathematics I||Elec. Elect.& Mech. Engg.||Design of Steel & Masonry Structure|
|Applied Chemistry||Hydraulics||Transpiration Engineering|
|Applied Physics||The strength of Material Elec. Elect.& Mech. Engg.||Design of Reinforced Conc- Rate Structure|
|Workshop Practice||Public Health Engg.||Estimating, Costing & Valu.|
|Professional Communication||Surveying||Construction Management, Accounts & Entrepreneurship Development|
|Engineering Drawing||Concrete Technology||Surveying II|
|Applied Mechanics||Building const. & Maint. Engg||Civil Engineering Drawing II|
|Computer Application for Engineering||Thermal Engineering||Project Work|
|Building Material||Civil Engineering Drwg||Earthquake Engineering|
|Environmental Pollution & Control|
|Civil Lab-III(RCC & Highway)|
More Online Courses With Fee Structure?
|MBA Total Quality||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA Project Management||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA Operations Management||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA in Logistics and Supply||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA Industrial Engineering||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA in Hospital Management||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA Financial Management||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|MBA Banking and Finance||2 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B tech Manufacturing Science and Engineering||4 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B Tech Information Technology Engineering||4 Years||Rs 1,70,700-2,22,600|
|B Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering||4 Years||Rs 1,70,700-2,22,600|
|B Tech Electronics and Communication||4 Years||Rs 1,70,700-2,22,600|
|B.A. Economics||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.A. Education||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.A. English||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.A. History||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.A. Political Science||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.A. Public Administration||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.L.I.S.||3 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|B.Sc. Biochemistry||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Biology||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Chemistry||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Mathematics||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Microbiology||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B.Sc. Physics||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|Bachelor of Social Work||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|BCA||3 Years||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|Courses After 12th||1 year||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|B . Ed||2 Years||Rs 74,200-89,000|
|Graduation one year||1 Year||Rs 74,200-1,11,300|
|12th Fail Do Graduation||1 year|
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Job Areas
Graduates of the diploma Civil engineering distance education program get jobs in railways, bridges, airports, and other construction fields. The course includes many famous design programs such as AutoCAD and STATAD. As a result, the candidates can get jobs in top companies like Rama Group, Unicon Development Construction, Shapoorji and Pallonji, PCC, Tata Projects, Specialized Contracting, etc.
After completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering distance education, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 LPA. Some fields for DCE holders are:
- Private firms.
- Civil areas.
- Construction Companies.
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Job Types
The students can get the jobs like Civil Engineering Drafter, Civil Engineer, Civil Engineering Technologist, Construction Engineer, Site Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Urban Planning Engineer, and many more.
- Executive Engineer
- Project Engineer Co-ordinator
- Assistant Manager
- Assist. Faculty Member
- Assistant Field Inspector
- Quality Control Engineer
- Construction Site Assit. Supervisor
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Job Profile
There are rich job opportunities for civil engineers everywhere. Every country needs development. A civil engineer can play an important role in doing so.
- Site Engineer.
- Civil Engineer.
- Land Surveyor.
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Scope
- Structural Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering
- Town/City Planning Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Sanitary Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering Distance Education in Kerala
Due to Kerala’s high standard of education, many students from all over India apply for admission to the state for a distance learning diploma in civil engineering. The college or institute will determine the course cost for this diploma program. The price range is INR 30,000 to INR 30,0000 on average. Although many colleges and universities offer this diploma program online, the names of a few of the best ones are below.
- Shanti Deep or colleges educational Society
- Rabindranath Athri
- Talentedge Education Ventures Private Limited
- DNA Education
- All India Council For Professional Excellence
Diploma Civil Engineering Distance Education Conclusion
It invites you to the diploma civil engineering Distance education. Here you will be skilled according to the market requirement. These courses enhance your skills and qualifications. There are many courses according to your interest. For further queries, you can ask us your doubts in the contact us option (given on our pages).
Note: The UGC has not authorized the Engineering course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode.
Be the first to leave a review.