Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Admission 2022-23: DAE distance education is an alternative to full-time diploma courses. Students can attend classes from home, the office, or anywhere else. Students can learn advanced and practical knowledge about automobile engineering in this course.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering comprises structural subjects such as computer design, manufacturing, applied engineering, theory of machine, automotive engines, automotive chassis, and more. Distance learning in Automobile Engineering will benefit students by saving precious time, and money, and providing the option to study at any suitable time.
In Automobile Diploma engineering, students will learn about mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, and Safety engineering.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a 3-year course, and it is divided into 6-semesters. After completing 10th class students can apply for this course.
- DAE Full Form: Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Eligibility: This distance diploma course requires eligibility of a 10th passed certificate obtained from a well-known institute carrying at least a 50% score.
- Duration: This diploma program will have a duration of 3 years.
- Fee: INR 20000 to INR 200000 is the average fee for this distance diploma program.
- University: For the purpose of offering this distance diploma many institutes like IGNOU, NIMS, Amity, TNOU, Osmania University, and others have affiliations with UGC and AICTE. This diploma course is an approved distance program.
- Career-wise: Candidates can earn about INR 3 LPA initially in positions such as Automobile Engineer, Material specialist, Inspection and Quality Control professional, CAD Designer, Technician, etc.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 20000 to INR 200000 /Y|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission 2022 will open for state and private institutions across the nation. Applicants can apply to DAE three-year program after passing 10/12th with a score of 60 percent. The six-semester program teaches significant subjects like applied maths, applied science lab, auto electrical & electronics, automobile machine shop, automobile mechanics, automotive engines, basic computer skills, C programming lab, and more.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering Admission begins in two sessions of January, and July in numerous distance institutions across the nation. The admission begins in an online, or offline mode for the 36 months (Three Year) diploma program. Colleges and institutions such as Neptune Institute of Management & Technology ( NIMT), IIME, RGIMT, and more allow admission to the Diploma program of Automobile Engineeing.
The Diploma program in distance education will need a 10th qualified, and professionally two-year experienced candidate. The course average fee for a year can be seen between INR 8566-9612. Hence, an approximate complete diploma fee for Automobile Engineering ranges between INR 27954 to 35,400. Students can use a three-year cycle (yearly) to deposit the fee.
The diploma program in Automobile Engineering can be completed by paying a fee of INR 21,000-20,000,0. A diploma in automobile engineering allows candidates to work as storekeepers, quality engineers, associate managers, field service engineers, assistant engineers, etc. The employment areas of the Diploma passed candidates are colleges & universities, Hyundai group, OFOS Service Pvt Ltd, and more.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Eligibility:
- One who has a certificate of passing inter-level learning from any recognized board of India with a minimum of 50% of marks in board exams is allowed for entry.
- Candidates can pursue PGDM and M.Tech courses after this program.
- A Diploma in Automobile can be done by anybody who has passed a tenth examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- A diploma in Automobile is a three-year program. It is divided into six semesters.
- The candidates can check the detail of the Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Average Course Fee range from INR 20,000 to 2,00,000.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Diploma in Automobile. It could be changed according to university rules.
Candidates are also required to send or mail the scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- The course is suitable to encourage an intellectual and ethical environment in which both skills.
- Those Students are a good suit for it, who wish to upgrade themselves and seek employment in design and development, manufacturing, maintenance, etc.
Diploma in AutoMobile Specialization
- Engine systems
- Vehicle and pedestrian safety or supply chain management
- Alternative fuels
- Computer-based systems and electronics
- Fluid mechanics
- Emissions control
- Electronics and control systems
- Fuel technology and emissions
- Rapid prototyping
Benefits of Diploma in Automobile Distance Education
- OFOS Services Pvt. Ltd. – Od
- Hyundai Groups – Chennai
- Nexgen Careers – Coimbatore
- Colleges & Universities
- Rathinam Techzone – Coimbatore
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR – Nellore
After completing a Diploma in Automobile, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 LPA.
After completing a Diploma in Automobile Distance Education, The candidates can get jobs like Designer (CAD), Automobile Engineer, Material specialist, Inspection and Quality Control professional, Technician, and many more.
|Automobile Engineer||INR 5 to 6 Lacs|
|Quality Engineer||INR 4 to 5 Lacs|
|Production Engineer||INR 2 to 3 Lacs|
|Design Engineer||INR 3 to 4 Lacs|
|Associate Manager||INR 11 to 12 Lacs|
- Associate Manager – Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain
- Assistant Manager – Quality Operations
- Asst. Manager – Application Engineering
- Asst. Mechanical Engineer
Best Carrier Option After Course
- Automobile Technicians
- Driver Instrumentation Engineer
- Automobile Designers
- Diesel Mechanics
- Executive and Managerial Positions
- Senior Production Engineer
- Bike Mechanics
- Car Mechanics
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Quality Engineer
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/Semester||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||17,000/Semester Approx||23,000/Semester Approx|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSDAE-101||Applied Mathematics-I||IMTSDAE-201||Applied Mathematics-II|
|IMTSDAE-102||Applied Physics-I||IMTSDAE-202||Workshop TeĐhŶology – II|
|IMTSDAE-104||Applied Mechanics||IMTSDAE-204||Materials Science|
|IMTSDAE-105||Elements of Mechanical Design||IMTSDAE-205||MaĐhiŶe DesigŶ & DrawiŶg – I|
|IMTSDAE-106||FuŶdaŵeŶtals of TeĐhŶiĐal DrawiŶg –I||IMTSDAE-206||Computer Application|
|IMTSDAE-107||Fundamentals of IT||IMTSDAE-207||Industrial Management|
|IMTSDAE-108||Workshop TeĐhŶology – I||IMTSDAE-208||Strength of Materials|
|IMTSDAE-109||Professional Communication||IMTSDAE-209||Mechanical Drawing|
|IMTSDAE-110||Internship & Training||IMTSDAE-210||Internship & Training|
|IMTSDAE-301||Theory of Machines|
|IMTSDAE-302||Workshop TeĐhŶology – III|
|IMTSDAE-303||Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines|
|IMTSDAE-305||Automotive Fuels & Lubricants|
|IMTSDAE-306||Entrepreneurship Development & Management|
|IMTSDAE-307||MaĐhiŶe DesigŶ & DrawiŶg – II|
|IMTSDAE-308||Project Work (more)|
|IMTSDAE-309||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination
Ques. What are the Benefits of a Diploma in Automobile?
Ans. If someone working in any organization as well as wants to study, Then they can apply.
Be the first to leave a review.