Diploma in Automobile Distance Education: The diploma in Automobile Engineering is a 3-year course divided into 6 semesters. After completing the 10th class, students can apply for this course. Students can learn advanced and practical knowledge about automobile engineering in this course. Admission for the new session is happening at several colleges for the regular Diploma in Automobile programs. Students can choose the University as per their choice and apply through the official website.
- Eligibility: Completed class 10th with at least 45% marks from the recognized board.
- Duration: Three-year
- Fee: Approx INR 2,000 to INR 20,000.
- Top universities: IGNOU, NIMS, Amity, TNOU, Osmania University, and others.
- Career-wise: Candidates can earn about INR 3 LPA initially in positions such as Automobile Engineer, Material specialist, Inspection and Quality Control professional, CAD Designer, Technician, etc.
The Diploma in Automotive Engineering includes structural subjects such as computer design, manufacturing, applied engineering, theory of machines, automotive engines, automotive chassis, and more. Through distance learning in Automobile Engineering, students can save valuable time and money and have the flexibility to study at any time that suits them.
Note: As per UGC guidelines Engineering courses are not authorized in distance mode. Candidates can choose it in regular mode only.
Latest University for Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full Form of Course||Diploma in Automobile Engineering.|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||The course Duration of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering is 3 Years.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Eligibility||10th from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 2,000 – INR 20,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Automobile Engineering, B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Automobile Engineer, Design Engineer, Storekeeper, Production Engineer, Quality Engineer, Assistant Engineer, etc.|
Is a Distance Diploma in Automobile Worth it?
The automobile has a great scope in India. This diploma in automobile engineering distance education can brighten careers for its students if they obtain fluent skills through this program.
- Skills: This automobile course provides machine repairing skills, oil change, and parts change skills, fluid mechanic skills, machine quality control skills, mechanical drawing skills, computer-aided design skills, and oral and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance diploma in Automobile provides time flexibility to its students by which they can arrange their favorite time for study. This flexibility is beneficial for working professionals.
- Fee and Cost: The academic cost of this diploma is cheaper than a regular diploma course. The tuition charge for this course is an average of INR 2,000 to INR 20,000.
- Earn While You Learn: The flexibility of a distance diploma in Automobile allows its students to do their jobs and study at their favorite time schedules.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Admission 2023
At Present, the Engineering programs are not approved to be offered in distance learning mode by UGC. Admissions to Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2023 opened for state and private institutions. Interested Candidates can apply to the 3-year program for a diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th and 12th with 60% marks. The topics taught in the 6-semester program are applied math, applied science lab, auto electrical & electronics, automobile machine shop, automobile mechanics, automotive engines, and basic computer skills.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering distance education admissions starts in January and July at numerous distance education institutions across the country. A DAE can be obtained from colleges and institutions such as Neptune Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT), IIME, RGIMT, and more.
Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized Board to be eligible for this distance diploma program. The typical annual course fee ranges from INR 8566 to INR 9612. As a result, the approximate total cost of an Automotive Engineering diploma is between INR 27954 and INR 35,400. The cost may be deposited throughout a three-year cycle (per year).
A diploma in Automobile Engineering costs between INR 2,000 and 20,000. Candidates with a diploma in automobile engineering can work as storekeepers, quality engineers, associate managers, field service engineers, assistant engineers, etc. Graduates of the Diploma program can work in colleges and universities, Hyundai Group, and OFOS Service Pvt Ltd.
Diploma in Automobile Entrance Exam Details
Numerous entrance exams, such as DSEU CET, are passed to be admitted to a diploma in the Automobile distance education program.
- DSEU CET: Delhi Skil and Entrepreneurship University Common Entrance Test, commonly referred to as DSEU CET conducted for admission to the Diploma program in Automobile. Applicants can reach the DSEU Portal to register for the Common Entrance Test. The exam will be held in online mode with consideration of the CBSE 8th, and 10th syllabus. The exam duration of the DSEU CET is two hours and thirty minutes.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Eligibility
- One with a certificate of passing inter-level learning from any recognized board of India with a minimum of 50% of marks in board exams is allowed entry.
- Candidates can pursue PGDM and M.Tech courses after this program.
- A Diploma in Automobile can be earned by anybody who has passed a tenth examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Duration
A diploma in Automobile is a three-year program. It is divided into six semesters.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Fee
- The candidates can check the details of the Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Average Course Fee ranges from INR 2,000 to 20,000.
- We mentioned here only 1-year automobile diploma course fees. It could be changed according to university rules.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- There are two ways to enroll in the diploma course in automotive engineering: online or in person.
- To apply online, go to the website of the college or university.
- Visit the university campus office if you want to apply offline.
- Application forms are available on the university’s website or at the college’s office.
- Fill out all required details, and attach all relevant documents.
- Send in the form before the last day to get in.
Documents Required For Diploma in Automobile Distance Education
Candidates are also required to send, or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Suitability
- The course is suitable to encourage an intellectual and ethical environment in which both skills.
- Those Students are a good suit for it, who wish to upgrade themselves and seek employment in design and development, manufacturing, maintenance, etc.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Specialization
|Vehicle and pedestrian safety or supply chain management||Emissions control|
|Alternative fuels||Electronics and control systems|
|Computer-based systems and electronics||Fuel technology and emissions|
|Fluid mechanics||Rapid prototyping|
Salary After Diploma in Automobile Distance Education
After completing a Diploma in Automobile, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 LPA. It is the initial stage salary. After gaining an experience for one or more years, a candidate can get an appraisal or increment in salary. They can also apply to other companies or organizations according to their interest.
Job Types in Diploma in Automobile Distance Education
After completing a Diploma in Automobile Distance Education, The candidates can get jobs like Designer (CAD), Automobile Engineer, Material specialist, Inspection and Quality Control professional, Technician, and many more.
|Automobile Engineer||INR 5 to 6 Lacs|
|Quality Engineer||INR 4 to 5 Lacs|
|Production Engineer||INR 2 to 3 Lacs|
|Design Engineer||INR 3 to 4 Lacs|
|Associate Manager||INR 11 to 12 Lacs|
- Associate Manager – Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain
- Assistant Manager – Quality Operations
- Asst. Manager – Application Engineering
- Asst. Mechanical Engineer
Best Carrier Option After Diploma in Automobile Distance Education
|Automobile Technicians||Senior Production Engineer|
|Driver Instrumentation Engineer||Bike Mechanics|
|Automobile Designers||Car Mechanics|
|Diesel Mechanics||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Executive and Managerial Positions||Quality Engineer|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Fees Particles||Indian||International (NRI)|
|Admission Form Fee||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study Fee||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus Fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R Fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/Semester||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||17,000/Semester Approx||23,000/Semester Approx|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Syllabus
|IMTSDAE-105||Elements of Mechanical Design|
|IMTSDAE-106||FuŶdaŵeŶtals of TeĐhŶiĐal DrawiŶg –I|
|IMTSDAE-107||Fundamentals of IT|
|IMTSDAE-108||Workshop TeĐhŶology – I|
|IMTSDAE-110||Internship & Training|
|IMTSDAE-202||Workshop TeĐhŶology – II|
|IMTSDAE-205||MaĐhiŶe DesigŶ & DrawiŶg – I|
|IMTSDAE-208||Strength of Materials|
|IMTSDAE-210||Internship & Training|
|IMTSDAE-301||Theory of Machines|
|IMTSDAE-302||Workshop TeĐhŶology – III|
|IMTSDAE-303||Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines|
|IMTSDAE-305||Automotive Fuels & Lubricants|
|IMTSDAE-306||Entrepreneurship Development & Management|
|IMTSDAE-307||MaĐhiŶe DesigŶ & DrawiŶg – II|
|IMTSDAE-308||Project Work (more)|
|IMTSDAE-309||Internship & Training|
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Universities in India
A diploma in Automobile can be studied in various state, private, or central institutions in the country. A list of automobile-driven diploma program universities is given below.
- Lovely Professional University
- LJ Polytechnic, Ahmedabad
- OPJS University, Rajgarh
- SBTET Telangana
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
- PES University
- Neptune Institute of Management and Technology.
Lovely Professional University
LPU offers a Diploma in Automobile program for 3 years. Admission to this program is granted to candidates who pass 10th or equivalent from an approved board of India. The total fee for the LPU Automobile course is INR 3 Lac. Fees can be deposited semester-wise. After verifying documents, a confirmation program admission will be made, followed by a fee deposit.
Lok Jagrati Kendra University
Lok Jagrati Kendra University opens admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering program in the fourth week of July. The date to close registration for the Diploma program shall occur in the fourth week of September. Admission to the Lok Jagrati Diploma program in Engineering is based on a central admission process supervised by the Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC). The minimum percentage required for admission is 35% in the qualifying exam.
OPJS University, Rajgarh
Admission to OPJS University Diploma in Automobile Engineering program is allowed after passing 10th from a central or state board of India. The six-semester program of OPJS University has a fee of INR 3 Lac. Applicants can apply to the OPJS diploma program by reaching out to the official portal of the university.
The registration and first-semester fees must be deposited when making the admission. The course fee must be deposited semester-wise or yearly. A debit/credit card or net banking can be used to deposit the OPJS program fee.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Admission Process?
In order to apply for admission to the Diploma in Automobile ODL program, students can either apply online or offline. In the following sections, you will find a detailed description of the complete process of the Automobile Diploma program.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Admission Online Process?
The online registration and admission process for the Diploma in Automobile ODL program is structured below.
- Open an official website of UGC-approved colleges/universities for the Automobile Diploma.
- Visit the notification bar, or search for the online admission button
- Press Register button
- Enter basic information to create an admission account
- Log in Admission Account through username and password
- Complete unfinished sections: Personal and educational
- Upload documents that comprise 10+2/12th Marksheets, Certificates, PP photos, etc.
- Review the filled application form before proceeding
- Tap on the next button to visit Payment Gateway
- Deposit fees through the online banking option
- A receipt should be downloaded against submission of the application form
Diploma in Automobile ODL Admission Offline Process?
- A blank application/admission form for a Diploma in Automobile Distance Education can be downloaded/collected.
- The offline form must be filled accurately in the presence of academic and personal documents to avoid mistakes
- Mandatory blocks should not be left blank.
- Paste a passport-size photograph on a specific section
- Self-attest application form and other relevant documents
- Bind the filled form and documents together
- Submit the application form to the authorized center of the universities/colleges
Scope after Diploma in Automobile Distance Education
Once an applicant completes their education of the diploma in automobile, they are provided with the opportunity to enhance their career opportunities as in the course curriculum; they are taught in both theoretical and practical manner.
The average salary package that an applicant can expect upon passing the diploma in automobile distance education course is INR 2.12 LPA to INR 5.32 LPA.
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education Employment Areas
- OFOS Services Pvt. Ltd. – Od
- Hyundai Groups – Chennai
- Nexgen Careers – Coimbatore
- Colleges & Universities
- Rathinam Techzone – Coimbatore
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR – Nellore
Diploma in Automobile Distance Education FAQs
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with their handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees online.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Ques. What are the Benefits of a Diploma in Automobile?
Ans. If someone works in any organization as well as wants to study, Then they can apply.
Note: UGC has not Authorised a Diploma in Automobile courses for distance education. It can be completed in regular mode only.
Be the first to leave a review.