Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication is provided in distance mode too. It teaches students about electronic devices, computer fundamentals, control systems, electric-magnetic fields, and communication. The correspondence mode of this course enables a large number of students to start learning. Interested students in this course can do it while doing their job or without joining Physical classes in distance mode and can get their dream job in a reputed company with a handsome salary.
DET Full Form: Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication
Eligibility: A minimum eligibility of students is a 40% score in 10+2 with a relevant subject. The entrance exam is not necessary but PI may be organized. Students are shortlisted after taking their interviews.
Duration: This is a 3-year academic course with 6 semesters.
Fee: The fee to study this course is INR 10800 to INR 25700 (As per University)
University: A number of distance institutes have started giving this course such as ICFAI, IGNOU, BIT, NMIMS University, Jain National University, etc.
Career-wise: Having such a diploma can lead you to employment in the department of electronics and communication aviation, Indian railways, the IT industry, and many alike. The salary offered to an expert is INR 3-20 LPA.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 10800 to INR 25700 (As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Distance Education Admission
Diploma in Electrons & Telecommunication admission commences every year in private, and state distance institutions. The ODL program admission is offered in universities such as Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, NIMT, and LPU. Candidates can apply for fresh, and lateral entries to the Diploma program. The diploma program admission can also be taken in part-time mode.
The minimum duration of the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication is 3 years and can extend up to 6 years. A student who has 10th/12th class qualifications with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is eligible to apply for the course.
An application fee is mandatory to deposit alongside first-semester fee for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication course entry in the distance mode. The average application and first semester/year fee of DET vary from university to university.
The average program fee for this distance course ranges between INR 10800 to INR 25700 (As per University)
The diploma program in the Electrical & Telecommmuniation was introduced with the concept of providing details information of engineering-associated topics such as applied science, maths, electrical etc., English communication, communication & computer networks, power electronics, power electronics, and more.
Students who have managed to get a Diploma in Electrical Engineering distance program admission will have several advantages such as study materials are available online, students can study from the comfort of their homes, fees are comparatively cheaper, and much more. Applicants will get more information on the Electrical & Telecommunication program ahead in the article.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Eligibility
- The aspirants must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institute while having a minimum of 40% score.
- In some institutes, the students who have passed the 12th are also selected for getting admission.
- Candidates can pursue their learning by taking entry in PGD and PhD courses at the university of their choice.
- A diploma in Electronics and telecommunications distance education can be done by anybody who has passed 12th examinations or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education is a three-year Program. It is divided into 6 semesters.
- The students can check the Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education Average Fee range is INR 10800 to INR 25700 Per Year (As per University).
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education. It could be changed according to university rules.
Candidates are also required to send or email the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof
- Habitation Proof
- Electricity Board
- Indian Railway
The students can get jobs in the top Defense Services, Entertainment Industry, etc.
After completing a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education, The Students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education Colleges in India
The Students can check Top Diploma in Information Technology Colleges in India;
- Lovely Professional University
- Chandigarh University (CU)
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- PES University (PESU)
Guru Nanak Dev Insitute of Technology DET Eligibility
The three-year Diploma program in Electronics & Telecommunication needs eligibility as mentioned below.
- Passed 12th standards or SSC Examination with at least 40 percent marks from an approved state/central board of India.
- Admission to the diploma program in Electronics & telecommunications needs a valid score on the entrance exam.
DET Distance Education in Popular Cities
DET in Noida
Various Noida-located universities offer three-year diploma courses in Electronics & Telecommunication, such as Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Deshwal Institute of Information Technology & Management, Galgotias University, etc. There is an average fee of INR 50k to 2 Lac for the Noida-based institution’s DET program. A state/central board of India’s 10th standard is the minimum requirement for admission to the DET program in Noida.
DET in Delhi
The Diploma in Electronics, & Telecommunication is a six-semester program that is being offered in numerous UGC-approved institutions in Delhi. There are some well-known colleges/universities in name of Meera Bai Institute of Technology, Guru Nanak Dev Insitute of Technology, Aditya Institute of Technology, etc., that propose the undergraduate diploma program after academic and entrance test merit.
It is required that the candidates must have studied 10th standard or equivalent from a state/central board of India. An approximate DET program fee ranges from INR 40K to 1.1 Lakh. Candidates are allowed to deposit the three-year undergraduate program fee semester-wise.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||10,000-15,000/Semester||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/Semester Approx||20,000/Semester Approx|
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem 1||Sem 2|
|DF1||Communication Skills||DF5||Engg. Mathematics II|
|DF2||Engg. Mathematics – I||DF6||Information Technology Applications|
|DF3||Applied Physics||DF7||Basic Electronics|
|DF4||Applied Chemistry||DF8||Workshop Practice|
|DF3P||Applied Physics Practical||DF7P||Basic Electronics Practical|
|DF4P||Applied Chemistry Practical||DF8P||Workshop Practice Practical|
|Sem 3||Sem 4|
|DSET1||Engg. Mathematics III||DSET6||Digital Techniques & Applications|
|DSET2||Applied Mechanics||DSET7||Electronics Materials & Components|
|DSET3||Electrical Technology||DSET8||Electronic Measurements and Instruments|
|DSET4||Engg. Graphics||DSET9||Communication Techniques|
|DSET5||Applied Electronics||DSET10||Linear Integrated Circuits|
|DSET2P||Applied Mechanics Practical||DSET6P||Digital Techniques & Applications Practical|
|DSCO3P||Electrical Technology Practical||DSET10P||Linear Integrated Circuit Practical|
|Sem 5||Sem 6|
|DTET1||Industrial Organization & Supervision Mgmt.||DTET 6||Advanced Industrial Electronics|
|DTET2||Microprocessor-Based Systems||DTET 7||Power Electronics|
|DTET3||Instrumentation & Control||DTET 8||Digital Communication System|
|DTET4||Industrial Electronics||DTET 9||Project (more)|
|DTET5||Advanced Communication Systems||DTET6 P||Advanced Industrial Electronics|
|DTET2P||Microprocessor-Based Systems Practical|
|DTET4P||Industrial Electronics Practical|
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication ODL Admission Process
In order to get admission to the Diploma program in Electronics, and Telecommunication, one can use either of the two options: Online or Offline. Both modes of admission have been detailed in the given sections below.
DET Distance Education Admission Online Process
- Visit the DET DDE Universities’ official website
- Now search for the “Admission 2022” icon or section
- Use a distinct email ID and a mobile phone as your basic information in the registration form.
- Generate DET DDE Admission account
- In the login field, enter your username followed by your password.
- must enter true details in all required fields, including the personal and academic ones
- Upload JPEG/PDF/JPG of mark sheets, and certificates.
- Check the completed DET DDE admission form before making a deposit.
- Use a debit card, UPI, credit card, internet banking, or any of these to deposit fees.
- Download the DET DDE submission receipt.
DET Distance Education Admission Offline Process
- UGC-approved colleges/universities provide the DET DDE offline form through two gateways: University Website, and University Campus.
- A DET DDE application form should be used to fill with a blue pen.
- You must complete the DDE educational, personal, & communication sections.
- It is required to use a recent passport-size color photo.
- Marksheets, certificates, and other documents must be filled in and self-attested.
- Have a look at the details of the DET DDE offline application form.
- Only the established admission counter shall accept DDE application form
- The DET DDE offline application fee can be deposited in either option, such as Demand Draft in favor of the university, or Cash.
- For future reference, the candidate must obtain a DET DDE receipt.
Ques. What is the minimum Eligibility for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Ans. 10th is the minimum eligibility.
Ques. What is the minimum Duration for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Ans. 3 Years.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.