Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Admission 2023: Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication is provided in distance mode too. It teaches students about electronic devices, computer fundamentals, control systems, electric-magnetic fields, and communication. The correspondence mode of this course enables a large number of students to start learning. Interested students in this course can do it while doing their job or without joining Physical classes in distance mode and can get their dream job in a reputed company with a handsome salary.
- Full-Form: Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Eligibility: Completed class 10th with at least 45% marks from the recognized board.
- Duration: 3-year academic course with 6 semesters.
- Fee: Approx INR 10,800 to INR 25,700 (As per the University)
- Top University: ICFAI, IGNOU, BIT, NMIMS University, Jain National University, etc.
- Career-wise: Get employment in the department of electronics and communication aviation, Indian railways, the IT industry, and many alike.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 10800 to INR 25700 (As per University)|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to 20 LPA|
Is Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Worth it?
This dual specialization Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education program can be worth it if you learn this program from one of the best and most approved technical colleges in India.
- Skills: A diploma in E&T through distance learning mode will equip students with skills of telecommunications skills, industrial electronics skills, instrumentation skills, circuit system repairing skills, electronic device handling techniques, and writing and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: This distance diploma program provides time flexibility to its students through which they can plan a specific time for study. This flexibility is one of the best benefits for working professionals.
- Fee and Cost: This distance diploma program has fewer academic charges. The tuition fee for this course is approximately INR 10800 to INR 25700 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: The timing flexibility of this diploma allows you to do a job during your daytime hours and study at night because the schedule is in your hand.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Admission 2023
Diploma in Electrons & Telecommunication admission commences yearly in private and state distance institutions. The ODL program admission is offered in universities such as Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, NIMT, and LPU. Candidates can apply for new and lateral entries to the Diploma program. The diploma program admission can also be taken in part-time mode.
The minimum duration of the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication is 3 years and can extend to 6 years. A student with 10th/12th class qualifications and a minimum of 50% aggregate marks can apply for the course.
An application fee is mandatory to deposit alongside the first-semester fee for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication course entry in the distance mode. The average application and DET’s first semester/year fee vary from university to university.
The average program fee for this distance course ranges between INR 10800 to INR 25700 (As per the University)
The diploma program in the Electrical & Telecommmuniation was introduced with the concept of providing details information on engineering-associated topics such as applied science, maths, electrical, etc. English communication, communication & computer networks, power electronics, and more.
There are many advantages available to students who have been able to gain admission to the Distance Education Program in Electrical Engineering. During the course of the course of study, students will have access to study materials through the internet; they can study from home at their convenience; the fees are also comparatively lower. The article gives more information about the Electrical & Telecommunications program that applicants will be able to find in the document.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Eligibility
- The aspirants must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institute with a minimum 40% score.
- In some institutes, the students who have passed the 12th are also selected for getting admission.
- Candidates can pursue their learning by taking entry in PGD and Ph.D. Courses at the university of their choice.
- A diploma in Electronics and telecommunications distance education can be done by anybody who has passed the 12th examinations or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Duration
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education is a three-year Program. It is divided into 6 semesters.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Fee
- The students can check the Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education Average Fee range is INR 10800 to INR 25700 Per Year (As per University).
- We only mentioned approximate Fees for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education here. It could be changed according to university rules.
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication ODL Admission Process 2023
To get admission to the Diploma program in Electronics and Telecommunication, one can use either online or Offline. Both modes of admission have been detailed in the given sections below.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Admission Online Process
- Visit the DET DDE Universities’ official website.
- Now search for the “Admission 2023” icon or section
- Use a distinct email ID and a mobile phone as your basic information in the registration form.
- Generate DET DDE Admission account
- In the login field, enter your username followed by your password.
- must enter true details in all required fields, including the personal and academic ones
- Upload JPEG/PDF/JPG of mark sheets and certificates.
- Check the completed DET DDE admission form before making a deposit.
- Use a debit card, UPI, credit card, internet banking, or any of these to deposit fees.
- Download the DET DDE submission receipt.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Offline Process
- UGC-approved colleges/universities provide the DET DDE offline form through two gateways: University Website and University Campus.
- A DET DDE application form should be used to fill with a blue pen.
- You must complete the DDE educational, personal, & communication sections.
- It is required to use a recent passport-size color photo.
- Marksheets, certificates, and other documents must be filled in and self-attested.
- Have a look at the details of the DET DDE offline application form.
- Only the established admission counter shall accept DDE application form
- The DET DDE, offline application fee, can be deposited in either option, such as Demand Draft in favor of the university or Cash.
- For future reference, the candidate must obtain a DET DDE receipt.
Required Documents for Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education
Candidates are also required to send or email scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof
- Habitation Proof
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Job Area
Students can get jobs in the top Defense Services, Entertainment Industries, etc. Here is a list of some of the most common job fields.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Salary
- After completing a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education, The Students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Colleges in India
The Students can check Top Diplomas in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Colleges in India;
- Lovely Professional University
- Chandigarh University (CU)
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- PES University (PESU)
Guru Nanak Dev Insitute of Technology DET Eligibility
The three-year Diploma program in Electronics & Telecommunication needs eligibility as mentioned below.
- Passed 12th standards or SSC Examination with at least 40 percent marks from an approved state/central board of India.
- Admission to the diploma program in Electronics & telecommunications needs a valid score on the entrance exam.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education in Popular Cities
DET in Noida
- Various Noida-located universities offer three-year diploma courses in Electronics & Telecommunication, such as Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Deshwal Institute of Information Technology & Management, Galgotias University, etc. There is an average INR 50k to 2 Lac fee for the Noida-based institution’s DET program. A state/central board of India’s 10th standard is the minimum requirement for admission to the DET program in Noida.
DET in Delhi
- The Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication is a six-semester program offered in numerous UGC-approved institutions in Delhi. Some well-known colleges/universities in the name of Meera Bai Institute of Technology, Guru Nanak Dev Insitute of Technology, Aditya Institute of Technology, etc., propose the undergraduate diploma program after academic and entrance test merit.
- It is required that the candidates must have studied 10th standard or equivalent from a state/central board of India. An approximate DET program fee ranges from INR 40K to 1.1 Lakh. Candidates are allowed to deposit the three-year undergraduate program fee semester-wise.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||10,000-15,000/Semester||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/Semester Approx||20,000/Semester Approx|
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem 1||Sem 2|
|DF1||Communication Skills||DF5||Engg. Mathematics II|
|DF2||Engg. Mathematics – I||DF6||Information Technology Applications|
|DF3||Applied Physics||DF7||Basic Electronics|
|DF4||Applied Chemistry||DF8||Workshop Practice|
|DF3P||Applied Physics Practical||DF7P||Basic Electronics Practical|
|DF4P||Applied Chemistry Practical||DF8P||Workshop Practice Practical|
|Sem 3||Sem 4|
|DSET1||Engg. Mathematics III||DSET6||Digital Techniques & Applications|
|DSET2||Applied Mechanics||DSET7||Electronics Materials & Components|
|DSET3||Electrical Technology||DSET8||Electronic Measurements and Instruments|
|DSET4||Engg. Graphics||DSET9||Communication Techniques|
|DSET5||Applied Electronics||DSET10||Linear Integrated Circuits|
|DSET2P||Applied Mechanics Practical||DSET6P||Digital Techniques & Applications Practical|
|DSCO3P||Electrical Technology Practical||DSET10P||Linear Integrated Circuit Practical|
|Sem 5||Sem 6|
|DTET1||Industrial Organization & Supervision Mgmt.||DTET 6||Advanced Industrial Electronics|
|DTET2||Microprocessor-Based Systems||DTET 7||Power Electronics|
|DTET3||Instrumentation & Control||DTET 8||Digital Communication System|
|DTET4||Industrial Electronics||DTET 9||Project (more)|
|DTET5||Advanced Communication Systems||DTET6 P||Advanced Industrial Electronics|
|DTET2P||Microprocessor-Based Systems Practical|
|DTET4P||Industrial Electronics Practical|
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education FAQ
Ques. Can I get a job after Distance diploma in electronics and communication?
Ans: Yes, In IT Sector there are a lot of opportunities who have completed their diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications from distance or regular mode. Electronics and Telecommunication is the fastest-growing industry in India. There are a lot of opportunities available in the private and government sectors for this field.
Ques. What is the minimum Eligibility for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Ans. 10th is the minimum eligibility.
Ques. What is the minimum Duration for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Ans. 3 Years.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with their handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees online.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.