Directorate of Distance Education In India: DDE is established to help those students who want to pursue higher education but are incapable to do so in terms of the regular mode of education due to several barriers such as job, family, location, etc hence; Directorate of Distance Education in India Council of Government of India has accorded this facility in various fields to educate those students.
Let us look at some of the universities in India that provide a directorate of distance education in various fields.
Directorate of Distance Education in India: Jammu University
Directorate of distance education Jammu University was established on 3rd March 1976 and was approved by NAAC with an A+ grade university. The directorate is located in the main new campus of the university. The university provides both UG and PG-level courses. Below students can look at the al offered courses, admission, and eligibility for these courses:
|M.A. Dogri||2 Years|
|M.A. Sociology||2 Years|
|M.A. Hindi||2 Years|
|M.A. Urdu||2 Years|
|M.A. Economics||2 Years|
|M.A. English||2 Years|
|M.A. Political Science||2 Years|
- The Jammu University of Distance Education offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses in Arts, Commerce and Management Streams.
- For applying for admission to the UG course, the candidate must have finalized their 10+2 with at least 45% of marks.
- For applying for admission in the PG course, the candidate must have finalized their bachelor’s with at least 50% of the marks.
- There is merit-based admission for these courses.
- No entrance exam is conducted here for admission.
- The university is not responsible for providing any scholarships.
Directorate of Distance Education In India: LMNU Darbhanga
LNMU (Lalit Narayan Mithila University) Darbhanga was established in 1972 to provide higher education and started its distance education program in 1998. The university has more than 400 teaching and research faculty and has 67 colleges at present. The university has been awarded by UGC, NACC, and BCI.
- The university offers academic courses in UG and PG and offers professional courses like BLIS, MLIS, and B.Ed.
- Candidates can apply for admission both online or offline mode.
- The admission procedure is based on merit.
- The counselling process is made offline and aspirants have to go to their respective centers to verify their documents.
Directorate of Distance Education In India: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University situated in Meerut is a well-known university in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The university offers various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses for students aspiring to learn from distance education which includes BA, B.SC, B.COM, and many other courses.
- The DDE Subharti university takes admission twice a year. The first batch starts in January and the second starts in July.
Directorate of Distance Education In India: JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
Jamia Millia Islamia provides distance education in Delhi. The list of the course listed below for distance education by JMI:
|BACHELOR OF EDUCATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS (POLITICAL SCIENCE)|
|MASTER OF COMMERCE (COMMERCE)|
|MASTER OF ARTS (PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION)|
|MASTER OF ARTS (ENGLISH)|
BACHELOR OF ARTS (COMBINATION OF 3 SUBJECTS)
|MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY)|
|MASTER OF ARTS (HISTORY)|
MASTER OF ARTS (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (COMMERCE)|
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (GENERAL)
|MASTER OF ARTS EDUCATION (GENERAL)|
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (INTERNATION BUSINESS AND FINANCE)
|MASTER OF ARTS (HINDI)|
Be the first to leave a review.