Distance Education Programs in Canada: Admission to distance programs in Canadian-based universities opens in the academic year cycle every year. Eminent, noble, and well-certified universities, like Athabasca University, Carleton University, Laurentian University, Mount Royal University, etc., begin admission for UG, PG, and certificate programs.
The mentioned universities comprise courses in arts, commerce, general studies, management, nursing, science, tourism, etc., streams. Here, candidates can apply to courses like BA, BCOM, BTM, MBA, and more. Online and distance learning program admissions are typically offered after academic, and entrance test performance.
Eligibility: At least 10+2 must be completed to move ahead to pursue any distance course in Canada.
- Duration: The time duration of each course can be varying.
- Fee: Dependent on the selected course the fee can be INR 12000 to 65000.
- University: It will include the names of Periyar University, Shobhit University, KSOU, and Sikkim Manipal University. All of the mentioned universities are approved by the distance education board and UGC.
- Career-wise: Students having excellent expertise in their respective fields can be appointed to higher positions after doing a distance course. They can even further apply for study at a higher level.
- Students can opt for BSc IT, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, etc.
- Management programs students can opt for BBA, MBA in various streams, etc.
- For traditional programs, students can opt for BA, MA, B Com, etc.
Distance Education in Canada Admission 2022
Distance Education programs in Canada are being proposed by several universities in degree, certificate, and diploma levels. The universities like Fredericton, Meritus, and Lansbridge offer traditional, and professional programs like certificates in integrated health & safety management, certificate in Ergonomics, BA Literature, BSC in Medicine, and more.
One shall apply to the mentioned program online by reaching out to the official website of the institutions. The least eligibility to create an opportunity for admission to distance programs in Canada is 10th. Course-wise eligibility shall be mentioned ahead in the article.
Distance Education in Canada UG Admission
Applicants who wish to enroll in Canadian undergraduate degree, certificate, or diploma programs will have numerous attractive options in traditional and skill-oriented courses like BCom, BA, Certificate in Business Administration, Diploma in Architecture Studies, Diploma in Economics Studies, and more. Admission to Canada-situated universities almost remains open throughout the year. Applicants can enroll in undergraduate programs with an application fee deposit through debit card/credit card/net banking, etc. The undergraduate eligibility requirements are detailed below.
Distance Education in Canada UG Eligibility:
One can apply to Canada’s ODL UG programs after attaining the eligibility mentioned below.
- Bachelor of Commerce:
- Passed higher secondary school exam or equivalent from an authorized board/university.
- School leaving/Migration certificate may be asked to be present.
- Minimum marks to apply must not be less than 50 percent.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Completed 10+2/12th/Equivalent with a minimum score as requested by the university.
- A migration or school leaving certificate can be asked for at the time of admission.
Distance Education in Canada PG Admission
Maximum universities situated in Canada opens the gate for admission in various months: January/July, April, and October. Admission to distance and online programs is offered online.
Candidates who are eligible for admission may visit the official website of any Canadian university to find out how to apply for admission to any of their programs, which include BA, BCOM, MCOM, MA, MBA, M.Tech, and more. Applicants to specific degree/diploma programs will be required to take the entrance test as a condition of admission. Online fees can be deposited by students who are enrolled in distance programs. As a general rule, the registration fee for a distance education course ranges from INR 3,175 to INR 9,924 on an average.
Canada Distance Education PG Eligibility:
The Canadian distance learning programs at the postgraduate level will require the mentioned eligibility.
- Master of Arts
- Applicants must have secured a three-year undergraduate degree from a certified university/college/institution.
- The requirements may vary according to the university. However, it should not be less than 40 percent at the bachelor’s level.
- All stream candidates are eligible.
- Marksheets or SLC may be required.
- Master of Business Administration
- One must pass an undergraduate degree in any stream with at least a 50 percent score.
- The degree duration should not be a minimum of three years.
- Applicants are required to pass university or other approved entrance tests.
- Master of Technology
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent stream of four years duration.
- The minimum percentage required at the UG level is 50.
- It is necessary that the candidates must secure a valid entrance test rank.
Distance Education Programs in Canada Eligibility
Admission to Canadian universities or colleges for UG, PG, and Ph.D. level programs needs candidates who have passed 10+2, undergraduate degree/diploma, or master’s degree/diploma from an approved institution.
Canada ODL Programs Duration:
- The duration of undergraduate degree programs can be seen to be between three and four years.
- Diploma programs can be studied for a minimum duration of one year and a maximum duration of three years.
- Certificate courses in Canada-based universities are taught for a minimum duration of six months. However, the maximum duration of the certificate program is one year.
Postgraduate degree programs in Canada can be studied for a minimum duration of two years. The maximum duration of the respected programs is five years.
- The fee shall be paid between INR 10,000– INR 60,000 yearly.
- Canadian or students outside India can call us to know their fee structure.
Enough vacant space is waiting for you in industries. Big firms are also hiring distance degree holder individuals or professionals along with skills and expertise. Students should be capable and skilled with distance education degrees for getting their job in their related workspace.
Top Universities for Distance Education Programs in Canada
Those students who want to study in Canada are confused to choose which college or university is best. Then here we mentioned some top universities available in Canada which provide the best education in different streams. Admission to Canadian universities will be given after the performance of previous academic qualifications, or entrance tests of the universities.
The list of some top universities in Canada is given below:
- Carleton University
- Mount Royal University
- Athabasca University
- Laurentian University
- Royal Military College of Canada
- University of Manitoba
- Nipissing University
Carleton University, Canada: It is one of the most famous universities in Canada that offer various undergraduate and postgraduate courses to candidates.
Athabasca University, Canada: Athabasca University offers a variety of UG and PG courses to eligible candidates in various specializations.
Canada ODL Programs Scope
The degree/diploma or certificate completion of Canadian distance programs will help students to go forward and seek a bright future. The value of Canadian programs is very high across the world. Hence, no organization normally questions the value of the degree/diploma obtained from a Canadian university.
After completing the program from any recognized Canadian university, candidates can easily get a job in their field. The entry makes candidates earn an average salary package of 6 to 8 LPA. Experienced professionals based on Canadian degrees/diplomas can earn an average salary of between 15 and 30 LPA.
Students or professionals who desire distance education programs in Canada can also take admission to these universities.
- The students can check the information for Distance Education Programs in Canada. Check undergraduate BBA, BCA, BSc IT, MSc IT, and post-graduate MBA, MCA.
- The students can apply for admission to Distance Education Programs in Canada.
- The students can check the various universities offering Distance Education Programs in Canada.
Distance Education Programs in different States in Canada, India & Worldwide
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|
Ques-1 What is the easiest degree to get in Canada in distance mode?
Ans: There are a large number of degrees available in Canadian universities that a candidate can pursue in distance education modes such as Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Public Relations, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of International, and more.
Ques-2 Is my course valid for government or private job applications?
Ans: These Universities are government approved and your certificates will be valid in public and government organizations and can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-3 Is my degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, it is valid for abroad study and jobs as well.
Ques-4 How to Apply for this course?
Ans: Via online procedure students can directly mail us their documents such as the 10th & 12th marks sheet for undergraduate programs and graduate marks sheet too for postgraduate programs with ID proof and address proof and they will be called.
Or they can fill the application form online and direct mail us their documents with their fee payment via online transactions, Demand Draft, etc. It can also be helpful for the seekers of distance learning programs in Canada to have an opportunity to study in distance education programs in India.
For the offline procedures, students can directly visit us.
Ques-5 Can I pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, You can pay your fee in installments.
Ques-6 What will be my exam mode?
Ans: Examinations will be held in offline mode.
Be the first to leave a review.