Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Distance Education Admission 2022: BRAOU was founded in 1982. It offers a variety of UG and PG programs via distance learning. BRAOU offers degree programs in all streams like Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, and Management. BRAOU is a state type of university and was set up by the state govt of India under the governance of the state govt of India.
In 1981, this university successfully received the permission letter to function in this region. This university is one of the famous open universities of India, and this university offers only the distance mode of learning to their students.
This university is named after DR B.R. Ambedkar, who served the nation as Minister of law and justice. The primary purpose of getting this university into existence was to set up an institute that could serve the region as the center of Excellence.
Dr BR Ambedkar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
BRAOU Distance Education Admission 2022
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University proposes courses in the segments of UG, PG, etc., in various specializations. To get admission in offering courses, candidates have must eligible the criteria of the university that are given below.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Distance Education UG Admission
Candidates are offered to apply for entries in many courses at the UG and PG levels of learning. some highly pursued degrees by the candidates are given below in the article:
BBA – Candidates who have a valid certificate of clearing the 12th examination can apply for the BBA degree program that are offered by the university.
Btech – BRAOU proposes this course for those candidates who have a valid technical diploma or 12th class passing certificate from any known university from higher authorities of india with the suitable marks.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Distance Education PG Admission
MSC – Candidates who are attaining a valid and legal degree of B.SC. from any of the DEB-known approved universities of India fall under the criterion of eligibility.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Distance Education Application Process 2022
When we are going through the application phase, we face many problems like chaos, fear, burden, etc. this is the most sensitive phase of candidates’ lives, and at this phase, candidates should take extra care to avoid any mishap. At this stage of life, candidates need help and support from their elders to go through this phase with much ease. To assist the candidates in applying, we have written the simplest method of application for candidates. We recommend all the candidates abide by the steps given below in this article.
- Go to the official portal of the university and get the application form from this site.
- After receiving the application form, quickly go through this application form to avoid any chances of mistakes and problems in this process.
- Now provide helpful info in the boxes and bubbles allocated for them to fill this form.
- Now pay the application fee through any e-banking source, e.g., PayPal and Paytm.
- After all the steps given above in the context submit the application form to the main portal of the university.
BRAOU DDE Admit Card
Admit cards of all the candidates are uploaded on the official page of the university, and we can get them by the following method:
- Go to the admit card portal of the university.
- Fill the search box with your serial no and search.
- You’ll get your Admit card.
BRAOU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the web of the university by following the method given below:
- Go to the official page of the university and open the registration portal.
- Click on create a new ID and set a username and password for this ID.
- Don’t forget to set a recovery mail for this account.
BRAOU DDE Application Fees
University asks the candidates to pay a durable fee termed an application fee to ensure their application. These charges lie between 270 to 340 INR for local Indian candidates.