Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University has released application forms for its new academic season 2023-24. The popular BRAOU distance education courses offered through season 2023-24 are BSc, BA, BEd, B.Lib, B.Com, MA, MSc, MBA, M.Lib, and M.Com, provided in numerous specializations. To appear in the new admission season, applicants must apply online through the portal by visiting www.braou.ac.in. The last date to register for BRAOU distance education admission 2023-24 is 30 September 2023.
Dr. BRAOU Distance Education Latest Updates
- The Registration process is going on for the UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate programs for the session 2023-24. BRAOU distance education admission 2023-24 last date is 30 September 2023 with a late fee of 200. Official Source
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad invites online applications to its UG, PG, Diploma, & Certificate courses offered in distance learning mode from 14 June 2023. Official Source
BRAOU is accepting admission applications for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses. The academic costs for new season UG courses range from INR 8400 to 15000; PG courses will start from INR 16K per annum. BRAOU mainly offers merit-based admission; there may be entrance exam score requirements for some courses’ admissions.
The admission dates of BRAOU Courses are different each year. There are new admission dates each year. To get accurate dates for BRAOU admissions, applicants should visit the university’s official website.
The eligibility requirements for all courses of the BRAOU distance program are different. It is suggested to check it on the university website.
Undergraduate and PG courses
- BSc Program: Minimum eligibility for getting enrollment is 10+2 education completed with at least 45% marks.
- B.Lib Program: This program also requires completing class 12th with good grades.
- M.Sc: The BSc or an equivalent UG degree is required to get admission to this PG course.
Dr. BRAOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
BRAOU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University started inviting online application forms to its distance education courses offered for the academic year session 2023-24 from 14 June 2023. One who desires to apply for the distance UG, PG program has to visit the official website and apply before 30 September 2023. Before submitting the application form, make sure the details filled in the application form are as per the previous certificate.
In BROU, individuals have a wide range of options, such as BA, BCOM, MA, CECE, MSC, and more. Through the BROU Portal, registered candidates can deposit the first-semester fee using their application numbers. The fee can only be paid with a Mastercard, Rupay, Maestro, or VISA card.
A minimum qualifying exam is required for admission to BRAOU-designed courses. The maximum number of courses will not be subject to entrance exams at BROU. The national or state-level entrance test is the gateway to MBA admission. It is therefore necessary to acquire a valid score in related exams.
BRAOU Distance Education UG Admission
The registration date is extended for UG programs for the session 2023-24. The last date for submitting the application form is 30 September 2023. Applicants will have various options to apply under the humanities, & arts, science, and commerce streams. BRAOU UG admission is offered for courses like BA, B.SC, and BCom degree programs. The first-year tuition fee of the mentioned degree programs is INR 2,000 to INR 8500.
Traditional undergraduate degree courses are offered on a non-entrance basis. A candidate can enter BRAOU UG admissions after passing the higher secondary school exam (12th) from an Indian board of education. For BRAOU UG admission, there will be no entrance tests.
Candidates are offered to apply to get admission in many courses at the UG and PG levels of learning. Some highly pursued degrees by the candidates are given below in the article:
- BBA – Candidates who have a valid certificate of clearing the 12th examination can apply for the BBA degree program that is offered by the university.
BRAOU Distance Education PG Admission
BRAOU extended the date of admission to PG programs for the session 2023-24. 30 September 2023 is the last date for BRAOU PG Admission 2023, Interested students can apply for its PG distance education courses admission such as MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, MLISc, etc by visiting the official website @www.braou.ac.in.
Students must check their eligibility before applying for admission to PG courses at BRAOU. Admission to distance PG courses does not require any entrance exam score at Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University. Students who want to enrol in PG courses must apply through the official website on or before the last date of admission.
- MSC – Candidates who are attaining a valid and legal degree of B.SC. from any of the DEB-known approved universities of India fall under the criteria of eligibility.
Distance Education Courses
BRAOU Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
BRAOU distance education offers education in both UG and PG programmes in different courses like BA, MBA, B.Com, MA, B.Tech, BBA, etc. Students must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks to apply to UG programmes. For PG programmes students must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s.
|Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (MLISc)||BLISc Degree (40% and above)|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management(PGDMM)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
|PG Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)||a. Bachelor’s Degree in any subject (OR) b. Intermediate with 3 years of experience in Mass Media|
|PG Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
|PG Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science (BLISc)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with an experience in Library b. Graduate with DLISc/CLISc c. 50% Marks in Graduation d. Professional Graduation in Engg/Law/Pharmacy.|
|Certificate Programme in N.G.O. Management||Inter + 3 years experience in any Private Organizations|
|PG Diploma in Human Rights(PGDHR)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
|PG Diploma in Women’s Studies(PGDWS)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject|
|Certificate Program in Food & Nutrition(CPFN)||a. No formal academic requirement b. Minimum age: 18 Years|
|PG Diploma in Culture and Heritage Tourism(PGDCHT)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from U.G.C recognized Universities.|
|Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care & Education (CECE)||Pass in Intermediate|
BRAOU Distance Learning Courses Offered
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- BLISc (Bachelor of Library & Information Science)
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
- BEd Special Education
- MA History (Master of Arts in History)
- MA Economics (Master of Arts in Economics)
- MA Political Science (Master of Arts in Political Science)
- MA Public Administration (Master of Arts in Public Administration)
- MA Sociology (Master of Arts in Sociology)
- MA JMC (Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication)
- MA English (Master of Arts in English)
- MA Telgu (Master of Arts in Telgu)
- MA Hindi (Master of Arts in Hindi)
- MA Urdu (Master of Arts in Urdu)
- MSc Psychology (Master of Science in Psychology)
- MSc Botany (Master of Science in Botany)
- MSc Physics (Master of Science in Physics)
- MSc Zoology (Master of Science in Zoology)
- MSc Mathematics (Master of Science in Mathematics)
- MCom (Master of Commerce)
- MLISc (Master of Library & Information Science)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBA Hospital & Health Care Management (Master of Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management)
- MSc Environmental Science (Master of Science in Environmental Science)
- MSc Chemistry (Master of Science in Chemistry)
BRAOU Distance Education Application Form 2023-24
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Online application 2023 is now available on the official website, students are allowed to submit the registration form before the last date 30 September 2023. Candidates can fill out the registration form by paying an application fee of INR 300. A late fee will be included if candidates miss an opportunity to submit the application form on time. The late fee of BRAOU is INR 200. Fees of BRAOU can be deposited by using the following methods: Debit card/Credit Card, Cash, AP Online, etc.
BRAOU Distance Education Application Fee
- University asks the candidates to pay a durable fee termed an application fee to ensure their application. These charges lie between 270 to 340 INR for local Indian candidates.
How To Apply For BRAOU Distance Education Admission?
When going through the application phase, we face many problems like chaos, fear, burden, etc. This is the most sensitive phase of candidates’ lives, and at this phase, candidates should take extra care to avoid any mistakes.
At this stage of life, candidates need help and support from their elders to go through this phase with much ease. To assist the candidates in applying, we have written the simplest method of application. We recommend that all the candidates by the steps in this article.
- Go to the official portal of the university and get the application form from the website.
- After receiving the application form, quickly go through this application form to avoid any chances of mistakes and problems in this process.
- Now provide helpful info in the boxes and bubbles allocated for them to fill this form.
- Now pay the application fee through any e-banking source, e.g., PayPal and Paytm.
- After all the steps given above in the context, submit the application form to the main portal of the university.
BRAOU Distance Education Student Login
BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Students’ official portal can be accessible at @www.erp.jnujaipur.ac.in. Through this portal, students can access all the information, such as assignments, vivas, examination schedules, and important dates of classes. A student pursuing a course at BRAOU can access the university portal. Students must use their user ID and password to access this login portal easily.
BRAOU Distance Education Placements
Numerous courses in the arts, business, science, and computers are offered at BRAOU. In this college, 85% of the students were placed. Since BRAOU is an open university that is equivalent to a traditional degree, it is especially ideal for those who are employed part-time. The mention of placement firms Below
|Wipro Technologies||South Indian Bank||Opex|
|Hindustan Times||Bank of America||Tata Consultancy Services|
About BRAOU Distance Education
Founded in 1982, the university offers undergraduate and graduate programs via distance learning. The BRAOU offers degrees in Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, and Management. It is a state-type university and was established by the state government of India under the governance of the state government of India as a state-type university.
Several regional courses have been offered by the university since 1981 and it has been granted permission to offer admission to them. There are not many open universities in India that offer distance learning, and Dr BR Ambedkar Open University is one of the most famous open universities in India.
DR B.R. Ambedkar, Minister of Law and Justice for the nation, is the name of this university. This university was established to serve as a center of excellence for the region.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: What is the validity of Dr BR Ambedkar Open University?
Ans: The university is also approved by UGC in the same way as IGNOU is.
Ques 2: Is it possible to change my study center in Braou?
Ans: Yes! It is possible for you to change your address and study centre at any time.
Note: All dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.