Dravidian University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: This university was granted the permit to function for the first time in 1997. If we search for the university’s location on G-maps, it will be shown somewhere in the Dist. Of Chittoor in the city of Kuppam. This university is under the rule of the State govt of Andhra Pradesh. This university has approval letters from NAAC, UGC, and many other bodies. This university is highly aspired by the candidates of the region due to its merit of learning. In late 2008, a body was set up at the university to handle distance learning for the candidates in the region via this university. This body is contributing a lot to distance and open learning at the main campus of the university.
Dravidian University Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
Sometimes candidates make the process of entries much pathetic as they are not having the required knowledge about the process. To overcome this hesitation and chaos of candidates at this susceptible stage of life, I have designed the simplest mode of applying for entries in their desired courses. I have given that method below in the context, and I request all candidates to follow it for accessible exits. It is as following:
- Open Chrome or any browser that you use.
- Type Dravidian University’s official Page in the search menu of the browser.
- Go to the original page of the university by clicking on it.
- An entry form will start to pop up on your screen as you open the university’s official page.
- Now open the broacher in a new tab on the browser.
- Read the application form with intensive care.
- After going through the document, start filling the state by providing suitable info in the relevant box.
- Once you have completed, the form clicks on the “submit now” icon and pays the entry fee via Pay-pal or Paytm.
Dravidian University Distance Education UG And PG Admission
This university has a vast range of courses and programs to offer candidates at both UG and PG levels of learning. some of the famous degree programs offered by the university are given below with a brief explanation:
- Candidates can apply for entries if they have scored above 46% marks in qualifying exams of 10+2 grade from any known Board of India.
- Candidates further choose to opt for different fields in this degree, including Bio, Maths, Physics, Chem, etc.
- Candidates who have passed a 3-year diploma or 12th level exams in science subjects could apply for entries in this course if their scores in the programs mentioned above were above 50%.
- Candidates can go for choosing different sub-disciplines in this course.
- It mainly focuses on learning in commerce subjects and fields.
- Candidates who have passed 12th level exams from any known Indian board with commerce subjects and scored above 47% can apply for entries.
- Candidates can select different divisions in this field of MBA.
- Candidates who have passed BBA final exams from any known university in India are eligible to apply for entries in this program in terms of their scores in exams.
- Candidates with a valid Master’s degree with good scores can apply for entries in this course.
Dravidian University Distance Education Admit Card
It is to notify all the candidates that Admit card is essential for exams; candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center. Candidates can get the admit card by the following method:
- Go to the official page of the university and search admit card.
- Now type your name and download your admit card for exams.
Dravidian University Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
Login portal helps the candidates a lot in being notified regarding the latest news of entries. They can utilize it by following the steps given below:
- Go to the web of the university now click on the register icon.
- Now set a password for your ID and also create a 2nd.
Dravidian University Distance Education Application Fees
As I have told above, candidates have to pay specific charges termed entry fees during application. Local candidates have to pay only 250 INR during this process, but foreigners have to pay extra charges.