DY Patil University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The university is now accepting students for the 2023 session. The last day to sign up for entry is likely to be October 20, 2023 (Tentative). This university’s Navi Mumbai Centre only offers three online courses: BBA, MBA, and BSc. However, these three programs can be tailored in different ways. At the time of registering, candidates must pay an application fee of INR 1,100.
DY Patil University Distance Education Latest Updates
- DY Patil University distance education admission 2023 has been started. Click Here
- DY Patil University Institute of Distance Learning admission 2023 last date is 20 October 2023. (Tentative)
- Students can download the admission brochure by clicking here.
DY Patil University Distance Education Highlights 2023
|Name of the Institute||
DR. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
DY Patil University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
DY Patil University has started accepting applications for its distance education courses for the academic session 2023-24. The admission process of DY Patil University ODL programs is followed online. One can follow three simple steps which include registration, payment, and submission to complete the DY Patil ODL program registration. 20 October 2023 is the tentative last date to apply for admission to several UG and PG courses at DY Patil University.
The university offers a variety of business degrees, including the BBA, MBA, and BSc-HS. There are two ways to apply to DY Patil University’s Open Distance Learning programs. The university administers entrance examinations for its MBA-specialized programs. The following entrance examinations are accepted by DY Patil as part of the MBA admissions process: CMAT, CAT, XAT, or MAT. The student’s acceptance into the DY ODL MBA programs will be confirmed following a positive interview and counseling session.
DY Patil University Distance Education UG Admission
The university is offering several UG courses for the academic session 2023-24. There is only one program available for admission. Students can apply for BBA courses only at DY Patil Distance Education.
- At the UG level, a BBA distance degree is offered at DDYPV for a duration of three years.
- Aspiring students will have to obtain 10+2 qualified certificates with 50% minimum marks in the related field.
- The tuition fee for the BBA distance course is INR 46900 per year.
- Specialization: Investment Banking, Human Resources, Event Management, Marketing Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Retail Operations, Sports Management, Hospital Management, Aviation, Travel and Tourism.
DY Patil University Distance Education PG Admission
The university is offering several PG courses for the academic session 2023-24. MBA course is one of the most popular courses at the university. Students who have completed their UG degree can apply for admission to PG programs.
- A two-year distance MBA degree can be obtained here in many disciplines.
- Admission for an MBA course is based on entrance because this is a professional degree.
- AIET or the University will conduct exams such as ATMA or CMAT.
- Approximately INR 46400 is the average annual fee for an MBA course.
DY Patil University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The release of the application form for admission to DY Patil University’s Center for Online and Distance Learning at various programs. DY Patil University is a UGC-approved university that provides the UG and PG and Diploma courses. Interested Applicants must visit the online portal of DY Patil and can apply to the program for completion of the course admission.
The application fee for the UG program is INR 1100, and candidates who are aiming for admission to a PG degree program will need to deposit a fee of INR 1,100.
Eligibility Criteria for DY Patil University Distance Education
The Patil Distance Education Institute offers MBA candidates.
- To obtain an MBA, candidates must take the annual college entrance exam and have a bachelor’s degree of at least 45%.
- The BBA eligibility criteria must pass the 12th grade with an overall score of at least 45% (40% of Maharashtra applicants) and an aptitude test (consisting of group and face-to-face discussions, opposite interviews) conducted by other Indian Universities or diplomas.
- The admission criteria are based on the entrance exam.
DY Patil University Distance Education 2023 Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay only Rs. 1100 / – for registration, and there will be no refunds given to applicants for the registration fee, which they have already paid. The application fee will need to be paid in two ways: by sending the draft application/payment order to the Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri or by mailing the check from a national bank payable in Pune through the Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri or by NET (NEFT / RTGS) or by using a debit card or credit card.
DY Patil University Distance Education Courses Offered
DYPU COL offers numerous options in several streams at UG and PG levels, such as BBA, MBA, BSC HS, Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism, etc. A detailed description of the courses is given below.
- BBA (GENERAL)
- BBA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN
- BBA IN INVESTMENT BANKING
- BBA IN HUMAN RESOURCES
- BBA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT
- BBA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
- BBA IN RETAIL OPERATIONS
- BBA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- MBA (FINANCE)
- MBA (ENTREPRENEURSHIP MANAGEMENT)
- MBA (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
- MBA (EVENT MANAGEMENT)
- MBA (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)
- MBA (HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT)
- MBA (LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)
- MBA (RETAIL MANAGEMENT)
- MBA (SALES AND MARKETING)
DYPU COL Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- DYPU COL BBA degree program is a three-year course. Aspirants who wish to develop flexible and advanced management skills and extensive business networks can apply to the BBA degree program at DYPU.
- A BBA degree program from the University will enable students to acquire knowledge about industrial and functional areas of study. Students have the option of studying general management and travel & tourism, human resources, sports management, hospital management, investment banking, and event management, among others.
DYPU COL BSC Hospitality Studies (BSC HS)
- The three-year undergraduate degree program of the DYPU COL BSC Hospitality Studies (BSC HS) was introduced to provide key insights into the domain of management. The program is identical for learners who aim to increase their flexibility and advance their skills in management.
- The program would help candidates with career opportunities and increased compensation, as well as a job promotion. After completing the degree in the DYPU COL BSC specialized program, aspirants have a plethora of job options in the following industries: travel agencies, airlines, cruise lines, the retail sector, food companies, flight kitchens, etc.
DYPU COL Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- DYPU COL MBA program is open to candidates who want to build a strong and solid business foundation in order to prepare for a successful career in the professional or business world.
- The two-year management degree program is being taught through numerous tools like personal contact program classes, E-Learning Materials, Video Library, Virtual Classroom sessions, and more.
- There are various specializations in the MBA stream, e.g., Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Management, Entrepreneurship Management, Finance, etc. The registration fee for admission to the DYPU COL MBA program is INR 1,100.
How to Apply for DY Patil University Distance Education Admission Process?
Applicants wishing to be admitted to the UG and PG courses offered by the university must apply for an application form and follow the steps given below.
- The organization’s website can take all the information from the form, or students can download it from the university’s official website.
- Applicants must complete the online status when applying for admission.
- Fill out the application form with utmost care.
- Applicants must send forms, documents, and application forms to the university or registration work or university courses.
- Pay the application fee to proceed with the procedure further.
Documents Required for DY Patil University Distance Education
- 10th (SSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- 12th (HSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- Photo ID Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card).
- Aadhaar Card, a True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- Passport Size Photograph (not more than three months old).
- Self Declaration on ₹ 100 stamp paper (pls attach the draft of the declaration in a downloadable format.
DY Patil University Distance Education Fee Structure
The fee structure for distance mode programs at DY Patil University is competitive and affordable for students from different backgrounds. Additionally, the university offers scholarships and financial assistance to students. DY Patil University distance education course fees are shown in the table below.
|Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Mode|
|Programs Name||Approx. Fees in Rs|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||75,100/-|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||75,100/-|
|Certificate Program in Digital Marketing||29,000/-|
|Certificate Program in Hospital & Health Care Management (HAHM)||29,000/-|
How To Login To DY Patil University Distance Education 2023?
Below are the steps to download the DY Patil Pune card:
- Visit the official site of the university – https://dpu.edu.in/
- On the main page, click the Board tab.
- Click the Accept Card tab in the drop-down menu.
- There is a page that asks for your login information.
- Put all the information and click the “Continue” button.
- You can also download and print hall tickets.
Why DY Patil University Distance Education?
- Placement opportunity
- Digital study materials
- Student support
- UGC approved
DY Patil University Distance Education Result
DY Patil University will post the results for its UG and PG programs on its official website within 30 and 35 days after the commencement of semester exams. Exams are given twice a year, once in November during the odd semester and again in May-June during the even semester.
DY Patil University releases the results of the exams for the odd semester in December. The results of the exams for the entire semester will be released in July. The exam results for each course are posted on the official website. Students get the exam schedule for each subject almost two months before the exams begin.
DY Patil Online MBA Placement
The university is offering campus placement for students of MBA. Students can get a decent salary package through campus placements. The package depends on the knowledge and skills shown by students in the interview. Some of the top recruiters are mentioned below.
- Marketers Consulting
- Bajaj Capital
- Bandhan Bank
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital
- Angel Broking
- Byju’s Learning
- Path Finder
- HDFC Bank
- Fab India
DY Patil University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Sector 7 Vidyanagar Nerul 400706, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706
- Phone: 091364 56674
- DY Patil University Distance Education Website: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.