DY Patil University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: D.Y. Patel university is one of the best universities for distance education in India. The university is India’s first that offer an international certificate with a BBA degree in collaboration with ILM (United Kingdom). The university was established in the name of Padam Shree awardee Dr D Y Patil to offer quality education in every part of India. Any candidate would prefer the university of this status that tied up with international industry associations and proved itself by the students’ success.
The university proposes one of the best management courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level known as bachelor of business administration (BBA) and master of business administration (MBA). Following are the eligibility, duration, and tuition fee for both courses.
D.Y. Patil University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university open admission generally in the month of July to September every year.
D.Y. Patil University Distance Education UG Admission
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
BBA, D.Y. Patil University offers facilities in various fields. The time of learning the BBA program is 3 years. To be eligible for a BBA, a candidate must pass a 10 + 2 test or equivalent from any recognized university with an overall score of at least 35%.
- The minimum duration of the course is not more than three years
- Minimum Eligibility: 10+2 with 45% from a recognized board of India
- Tuition Fee: 75,000
D.Y. Patil University Distance Education PG Admission
The minimum duration of the course is not more than two years
Minimum eligible: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
Tuition Fee: 75,000
PGD in Business Administration
- MBA D.Y. Patil University facilitates graduation in various specialties. To be eligible for an MBA program, a student must earn a degree in a discipline from any recognized university of at least 35%.
D.Y. Patil DDE Eligibility Criteria
The Patil Distance Education Institute offers MBA candidates.
- To obtain an MBA, candidates must take the annual college entrance exam and have a bachelor’s degree of at least 45%.
- The BBA eligibility criteria must pass the 12th grade with an overall score of at least 45% (40% of Maharashtra applicants) and aptitude test (consisting of group and face-to-face discussions, opposite interviews) conducted by other Indian universities or diplomas.
- The admission criteria are based on the entrance exam.
D.Y. Patil Distance Education Application Form Process: How to Apply?
Applicants wishing to be admitted to the UG and PG courses offered by the university must apply for an application form and follow the steps given below.
- Organization website can take all the information of form or student can download from the university’s official website.
- Applicants must complete the online status when applying for admission.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Applicants must send forms, documents, and application forms to the university or registration work or university courses.
- Pay the application fee to proceed with the procedure further.
- 10th (SSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of college or by an attorney.
- 12th (HSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of college or by an attorney.
- Photo ID Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card).
- Aadhaar Card, True copy attested by the Principal of college or by an attorney.
- Passport Size Photograph (not more than 3 months old).
- Self Declaration on ₹ 100 stamp paper (pls attach the draft of the declaration in a downloadable format.
D.Y. Patil Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
The registration fee is only Rs 600 / – Applicants may notice that the registration fee paid will not be refunded. The application fee or application fee can be paid through the draft application/payment order OR payment by check by DD or by check from any national bank paid in Pune through the Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri, or NET (NEFT / RTGS) or by debit or credit card.
How To Login To D.Y. Patil DDE 2021?
Below mentioned are the steps to download the DY Patil Pune card:
- Visit the official site of the university – https://dpu.edu.in/
- On the main page, click the Board tab.
- Click the Accept Card tab in the drop-down menu.
- There is a page that asks for your login information.
- Put all the information and click the “Continue” button.
- You can also download and print hall tickets.
D.Y. Patil DDE Admit Card
The university publishes hall tickets for each semester exam course on the official website of the university. DY Patil Pune offers acceptance cards to B.Tech, MBA, BBA., MBBS., MDS, M.P.T., Ph.D. & License. Hall tickets must be issued within seven days of the start of the examination. The candidates can use the university’s site to download the admission card. You can download and save replacement tickets via the link provided on the Downloads tab for distance learning regularly.
Why D.Y. Patil University Distance Education?
- Placement opportunity
- Digital study materials
- Student support
- UGC approved