DY Patil University Distance Education Admission 2022: Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is situated in Pune has an Institute of Distance Learning (IDL). This is among its eighth representative body institution for offering higher education. It was founded with the issues of the new teaching interests of society so that they can be provided with the appropriate skills and expertise requested mostly by the market sector.
This University provides important professional UG and PG courses. The courses that it offers at the UG level are BBA and at PG level is MBA. It provides a two-year MBA degree in a variety of specialties. For MBA, fields like Marketing, HRM, Finance, International Business, and IT Management. This also provides MBA in IT, Project, Operations, and Hospital Administration & Health Management. Also, video and audio Compact discs for relevant topic classes, web consultation, and on-campus coaching in Personal Growth, Public Speaking, and Workshops.
DY Patil University Distance Education Highlights 2022
|Name of the Institute||
DR. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
D.Y. Patil University Distance Education Admission 2022
DY Patil University ODL 2022 has started for the professional ug, and pg degree programs. Admission process of DY Patil University ODL programs followed online. One can follow three simple steps which include registration, payment, and submission to complete the DY Patil ODL programs registration. The university proposes BBA, and MBA programs. DY Patil University ODL programs admission can be obtained by following two modes. University conducts entrance exams for the MBA specialized programs. DY Patil approves the following entrance exams eg., CMAT, CAT, XAT, or MAT for the MBA admission. Admission confirmation of DY ODL MBA programs is made after the interview and counseling session
D.Y. Patil University UG Distance Education
- At the UG level, a BBA distance degree is offered at DDYPV for a duration of three years.
- Aspiring students will have to obtain 10+2 qualified certificates with 50% minimum marks in the related field.
- The tuition fee for the BBA distance course is INR 46900 per year.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth PG Distance Education
- A two-year distance degree for MBA can be obtained here in many disciplines.
- Admission for an MBA course is based on entrance because this is a professional degree.
- AIET or University will conduct exams such as ATMA or CMAT.
- Approximately INR 46400 is the average annual fee for an MBA course.
D.Y. Patil DDE Eligibility Criteria
The Patil Distance Education Institute offers MBA candidates.
- To obtain an MBA, candidates must take the annual college entrance exam and have a bachelor’s degree of at least 45%.
- The BBA eligibility criteria must pass the 12th grade with an overall score of at least 45% (40% of Maharashtra applicants) and aptitude test (consisting of group and face-to-face discussions, opposite interviews) conducted by other Indian universities or diplomas.
- The admission criteria are based on the entrance exam.
D.Y. Patil Distance Education 2022 Application Fees
The registration fee is only Rs 600 / – Applicants may notice that the registration fee paid will not be refunded. The application fee or application fee can be paid through the draft application/payment order OR payment by check by DD or by check from any national bank paid in Pune through the Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri, or NET (NEFT / RTGS) or by debit or credit card.
D.Y. Patil Distance Education Application Form Process: How to Apply?
Applicants wishing to be admitted to the UG and PG courses offered by the university must apply for an application form and follow the steps given below.
- The organization’s website can take all the information from the form or students can download it from the university’s official website.
- Applicants must complete the online status when applying for admission.
- Fill out the application form with utmost care.
- Applicants must send forms, documents, and application forms to the university or registration work or university courses.
- Pay the application fee to proceed with the procedure further.
- 10th (SSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- 12th (HSC) Statement of Marks, True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- Photo ID Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card).
- Aadhaar Card, a True copy attested by the Principal of the college or by an attorney.
- Passport Size Photograph (not more than 3 months old).
- Self Declaration on ₹ 100 stamp paper (pls attach the draft of the declaration in a downloadable format.
How To Login To D.Y. Patil DDE 2022?
Below mentioned are the steps to download the DY Patil Pune card:
- Visit the official site of the university – https://dpu.edu.in/
- On the main page, click the Board tab.
- Click the Accept Card tab in the drop-down menu.
- There is a page that asks for your login information.
- Put all the information and click the “Continue” button.
- You can also download and print hall tickets.
D.Y. Patil DDE Admit Card
The university publishes hall tickets for each semester exam course on the official website of the university. DY Patil Pune offers acceptance cards to B.Tech, MBA, BBA., MBBS., MDS, M.P.T., Ph.D. & License. Hall tickets must be issued within seven days of the start of the examination. The candidates can use the university’s site to download the admission card. You can download and save replacement tickets via the link provided on the Downloads tab for distance learning regularly.
Why D.Y. Patil University Distance Education?
- Placement opportunity
- Digital study materials
- Student support
- UGC approved
- Address: Sector 7 Vidyanagar Nerul 400706, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706
- Phone: 091364 56674
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.