Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education: Electronics and Communication engineering ODL courses take 3 to 45 years to complete. These courses are mainly focused on computer fundamentals, electronics networks & tools, Control systems, electromagnetic fields, and more. The average fee range for these courses is between 12,000 to 1,50,000 per year. A student can apply for these courses at UG Level after passing out the 12th board examination.
ECE distance education is a graduate-level program that is opted for by a great number of students who cannot learn the same in regular mode. In this course concepts of two fields that are electronics and communication are combined and the ways to communicate via electronic means are taught.
- ECE Full Form: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Eligibility: In order to study this course at the UG level students will need to have completed a 12th board exam and have obtained almost average 50% minimum marks. The entrance exam will not be included in the criteria.
- Duration: Minimally 3 years will be necessary to accomplish this course.
- Fee: About INR 12,000 to INR 1,50,000 is the course fee.
- University: Some Universities for this course are IIT Madras, SRM University, Vellore Institute of Technology, MIT Manipal, and RV College of Engineering.
- Career-wise: After this course, one can find jobs like Trainee Engineer Electronics, Communication Engineer, Research Assistant, and others, where the salary package is around INR 3 to 12 LPA.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education Admission
The electronics communication engineering distance education stream includes degree and diploma programs. The degree program is recognized with a symbol of B.Tech, and it is being taught for the duration of four years. The admission of applicants getting admission in the ECE Distance Education course is generally done after the merit list process or based on the entrance exam conducted at the university on national level.
But, a Diploma in ECE has a duration of three years. Applicants will get degree/diploma admission to ECE-guided programs on the entrance, and non-entrance merit. The entrance test for ECE is JEE Mains. Applicants would see listed universities for the course, admission fee, process, and much more in the article.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a legal degree or any diploma or FSC can apply for the entries.
- Candidates can pursue their learning by taking entry in PGD and Ph.D. courses in the university of their choice.
- The process for becoming in Electronics and Communication Engineering requires eligibility of sound knowledge in science subjects and mathematics. The students must have a good percentage of 75 in all the topics in their intermediate or twelfth standard. Students looking forward to pursuing their master’s degrees need to have a good percentage in their bachelor’s degrees. So about how to become Electronics & Communication Engineering student depends on the score you get in your previous studies subjects.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 3-4 years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
- The topic about how to become Electronics & Communication Engineering needs admission fee to be paid. The admission fee for any electronics and communication engineering in UAE and OMAN countries will be including the processing fees and the verification fees, and all included will be around $2000. This money will be transferred online or through net banking and many other ways of moving money.
- The students can check the Electronics and Communication Engineering Average Fee range INR 12,000 – INR 14,00,000 Per Year.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education Advantages
The advantages involved in becoming Electronics & Communication Engineering need the benefits of doing electronics and communication engineering. The companies that are providing placements include telecommunications.
- The government and private companies are also looking for engineers in both electronics and communications
- The defense has a huge demand for electronics and communication engineers.
- There is a global demand for electronics and communication engineers.
Where to get jobs in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
The career options about Electronics & Communication Engineering are many, and they are recruited as:
- Communication engineers.
- Electronic engineers.
- Technicians in electronics and communications.
- The other jobs in defense are communication engineers and data analysts.
The students can apply for admission online in Electronics and Communication Engineering course distance Learning and check fees, eligibility, syllabus, Colleges, etc.
The students can get jobs in the top area like Communication Industry, Electronics Industry, etc.
Electronics Communication Engineering Distance Education Admission Process
The degree, diploma, and certificate programs’ admission in the electronics communication engineering stream will be followed massively online. Applicants can use the structured mode below to comfortably register, and complete the ECE program admission.
ECE ODL Admission Process Steps
- Visit the official website for any ECE institution or university.
- Click upon the admission 2022,
- From the drop-down box, choose “Online Registration.”
- Complete the application form and press “Register.”
- Log in with the given login ID and password.
- Complete the application for admission with the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents in the appropriate sizes.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or net banking account to pay the application cost online.
- Print and save the receipt of the filled ECE application form until the application procedure is completed.
Electronics and Computing Engineering Colleges in India
The Top Colleges are offering Electronics and Computing Engineering. The candidates can check the name of the top Colleges given below.
- COEP Pune – College of Engineering
- MIT Manipal – Manipal Institute of Technology
- DSCE Bangalore – Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- SRM University Chennai – SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- RVCE Bangalore – RV College of Engineering
- VIT Vellore – Vellore Institute of Technology
- IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology
- PSG Tech Coimbatore – PSG College of Technology
Be the first to leave a review.