ECE Distance Education?: As per UGC guidelines, distance learning is not available in India for the Electronic & Communication Engineering program. It takes four years. These courses mainly focus on computer fundamentals, electronics networks and tools, control systems, electromagnetic fields, and more. The average fee range for these courses is between INR 12,000 and INR 1,50,000 per year. A student can apply for these courses at the UG level after passing the 12th board examination.
- ECE Full Form: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Eligibility: To study this course at the UG level, students must have completed a 12th board exam and obtained an average of 50% minimum marks. The entrance exam will not be included in the criteria.
- Duration: A minimum of 3 years will be necessary to accomplish this course.
- Fee: About INR 12,000 to INR 1,50,000 is the course fee.
- University: Some universities for this course are IIT Madras, SRM University, Vellore Institute of Technology, MIT Manipal, and RV College of Engineering.
- Career-wise: After this course, one can find jobs like Trainee Engineer Electronics, Communication Engineer, Research Assistant, and others, where the salary package is around INR 3 to 12 LPA.
ECE Distance Education Admission?
The electronics communication engineering distance education stream includes degree and diploma programs. The degree program is recognized with the symbol B.Tech, and it is being taught for a duration of four years. The admission of applicants getting admission in the ECE Distance Education course is generally made after the merit list process or based on the entrance exam conducted at the university on a national level.
However, a diploma in ECE has a duration of three years. Applicants will get degree or diploma admission to ECE-guided programs on entrance and non-entrance merit. The entrance test for ECE is JEE Mains. Applicants would see listed universities for the course, admission fee, process, and more in the article.
Note: The UGC has not authorized the Engineering course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode. The purpose of this article is only to answer pupils’ questions.
ECE Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates with a legal degree, diploma, or FSC can apply for the entries.
- Candidates can pursue their learning by enrolling in PGD and PhD courses at the university of their choice.
- A strong background in math and science is required for entry into the field of electronics and communication engineering. In order to pass the intermediate or twelfth standard, pupils must receive a good proportion of 75 in each subject. A strong percentage of their bachelor’s degrees is required for students who plan to pursue master’s degrees. Therefore, your chances of getting into the Electronics and Communication Engineering school depend on how well you did in your previous courses.
The duration of this course is 3–4 years. It is divided into six semesters.
ECE Distance Education Admission Fee?
The topic of how to become an electronics and communication engineer needs an admission fee to be paid. The admission fee for any electronics and communication engineering in UAE and Oman countries will include the processing and verification fees, which will be around $2000. This money will be transferred online, through net banking, and in many other ways.
The students can check the Electronics and Communication Engineering average fee range of INR 12,000–INR 14,00,000 per year.
ECE Distance Education Admission Process?
The degree, diploma, and certificate programs’ admission in the electronics communication engineering stream will be followed massively online. Applicants can use the structured mode below to comfortably register and complete the ECE program admission.
ECE Distance Education Admission Process Steps?
- Visit the official website of any ECE institution or university.
- Click on the admissions page for 2023.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Online Registration.”
- Complete the application form and press “Register.”
- Log in with the given login ID and password.
- Complete the application for admission with the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents in the appropriate sizes.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or net banking account to pay the application fee online.
- Print and save the receipt of the filled-out ECE application form until the application procedure is completed.
Documents Required for Admission to ECE Program
- Previously qualifying examination certificates
- Proof of Identity
- Residential Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
- Cast certificate
- Previous institution leaving certificate
Electronics and Communication Engineering: Top Colleges in India
The top colleges are offering electronics and communication engineering. The candidates can check the names of the top colleges given below.
- COEP Pune, College of Engineering
- MIT Manipal: Manipal Institute of Technology
- DSCE Bangalore—Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- SRM University Chennai, SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- RVCE Bangalore: RV College of Engineering
- VIT Vellore: Vellore Institute of Technology
- IIT Madras, Indian Institute of Technology
- PSG Tech Coimbatore—PSG College of Technology
ECE Distance Education Advantages?
The advantages involved in becoming an electronics and communication engineer include the benefits of doing electronics and communication engineering. The companies that are providing placements include telecommunications.
- The government and private companies are also looking for engineers in both electronics and communications.
- Defense has a huge demand for electronics and communication engineers.
- There is a global demand for electronics and communication engineers.
Where to get jobs in electronics and communication engineering?
The career options in electronics and communication engineering are many, and they are recruited as:
- Communication engineers.
- Electronic engineers.
- Technicians in electronics and communications.
- The other jobs in defense are communication engineers and data analysts.
The students can apply for admission online in the Electronics and Communication Engineering course distance Learning and check fees, eligibility, syllabus, Colleges, etc.
Job Area of ECE Distance Education?
The students can get jobs in top areas like the communication industry, Electronics Industry, etc.
ECE Distance Education Salary?
Students who get a degree in ECE can work in both the public and private sectors. Most people with an ECE degree make between INR 2.5 LPA and 5.9 LPA a year. Engineers who study electronics and communication make different amounts of money depending on what they study, how hard they work, where they live, and the company they work for. These jobs can help students make more money by giving them more experience.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Scope
In India, there are a lot of opportunities available after completing a course in ECE Distance Education. After completing this course, students can apply for different job profiles that are listed below:
- Electronics Technician
- Electronics Engineer
- Network Planning Engineer
- Technical Director
- Field Test Engineer
- Associate Firstline Technician
- Electronics and Communications Consultant
- Customer Support Engineer
Be the first to leave a review.