Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Admission?: As per UGC Guidelines, Gandhigram Rural Institute does not offer distance learning courses. For more information, kindly visit the official website. The purpose of this article is only to answer pupils’ questions. The institute is in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, founded in 1956. This institute offers several undergraduate, postgraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels courses.
- The minimum requirement for B.Com, and B.B.A. is that the applicant must have completed at least 10+2 or its equivalent.
- To be eligible for B.Sc., the applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for B.Tech and Lateral Entry, The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subjects and scores of 45% or more.
- B.Ed. The admission requirement is that the candidate completed UG/PG with 50% marks.
- Admission to all UG programs will be based on merit.
- The minimum requirement for all PG courses offered at university is that the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the discipline of study.
- To be eligible for M.Ed., the candidate must have completed B.Ed. With 50% marks.
- The applicant must have completed graduation in any course to be eligible for M.A. integrated.
- An entrance exam will determine admission to all PG programs.
Admission to M. Tech. A GATE score or the entrance exam conducted by GRI will be determined.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Admission?
As per UGC Guidelines, Gandhigram Rural university is not offering any distance learning course.
Gandhigram rural university admission 2022 shall commence the academic session in July. A UGC and deb-approved university invite individuals to enroll for MA Economics, MSC Home Science, MS Energy, and more. Individuals shall apply to offered programs by using online mode. The application fees for Gandhigram distance programs are INR 650.
GRI ODL UG Admission?
GRI UG admission begins yearly for various ug degree programs in numerous streams. The candidates shall have options in commerce, business, arts, & humanities, science, etc., streams. Courses to apply to the GRI UG comprises BCom, BBA, BA Economics, BSC Physics, and more.
The last date to complete enrollment for the GRI ODL UG degree program is 31 August 2022. The application fee for the respected University undergraduate program was INR 600. Aspirants can deposit the ODL university fee using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI mode.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education PG Admission
Gandhigram Rural Institute offers a variety of courses at the PG level, some of which are mentioned below.
- MCom: Candidates who have passed the B.COM level exam from any known university in India can apply for entries in this course.
- M.SC: Once the student has passed the B.Sc. level of learning from any known university in India, the student becomes eligible to apply for this program.
- MBA: Students who have passed BBA degree from any known. The University of India is eligible to apply for entry into this program.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education: UG & PG Courses
|PG Courses||UG Courses|
|M.A. Rural Development Studies||B.Sc. Textiles and Fashion Design|
|M.A. English and Communicative Studies||B.A. Economics|
|M.A. Economics||B.Sc. Physics|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Com. (Cooperation)|
|M.Com. Cooperative Management||B.B.A.|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.Sc. Home Science|
|M.A. Hindi||B.Sc. Computer Science|
|M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition||B.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Micro Biology|
|M.A. Tamil and Indian Literature||B.Sc. Geology|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Tech. Civil Engineering|
|M.Sc. Textiles and Fashion Design||B.Sc. Agriculture|
|M.A. Gandhian studies and Peace Science|
|M.Sc. Applied Geology and Geomatics|
|M.Tech. Renewable Energy|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Application Form
Only online applications will be accepted. Applicants can download the prospectus and instructions for submitting their online applications from our website www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Candidates should carefully read the prospectus and follow the instructions it contains.
Before completing an online application, applicants must register for admission. This allows them to generate a username and password that will be issued to them by email and SMS. The following details need to be entered during online registration. Name, followed by initials (as per the Higher Secondary School declaration of marks), birth date, Authentic email address Phone number.
- GRI Application Fees: At the time of application, candidates must pay about 375 INR to 526 INR as an application fee.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Admission Process
The application process for entries in Gandhigram Rural Institute is not as complicated as it is thought. This process seems to be difficult for candidates due to the lack of sufficient experience in the application. This is the most crucial & critical state of the lives of candidates as at this stage careers and futures of candidates are at high risk of being ruined.
At this stage, candidates should take each step with extensive care. At this phase, a similar question tickles in the mind of almost all the candidates for a while “how do you apply for entries?” but there is no need to be worried about this problem from now onwards as the simplest method of application for entries in the course of Pupil’s choice is given below:
- Go to the University website and get the form of registration from the site.
- Go through this application form carefully, and once you have gone through it completely, start filling in the state by providing suitable info in the boxes allocated for them.
- Now pay the university’s application fee and submit the university’s application form to the university’s leading reception portal.
Note: As per UGC Guidelines, Gandhigram Rural Institute does not offer distance learning courses. For more information, kindly visit the official website. The purpose of this article is only to answer pupils’ questions.
Be the first to leave a review.