Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Admission 2022: Gandhigram Rural Institute is located in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1956. Gandhigram Rural Institute offers a variety of programs at UG, PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D. levels.
- The minimum requirements for B.Com. And B.B.A. is that the applicant must have completed at least 10+2 or its equivalent.
- To be eligible for B.Sc., the applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for B.Tech and Lateral Entry, The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subjects and scores of 45% or more.
- B.Ed. The admission requirement is that the candidate completed UG/PG with 50% marks.
- Admission to all UG programs will be based on merit.
- Acceptance to B.Tech. and B.Tech will determine lateral Entry by taking your entrance examination.
- The minimum requirement for all PG courses offered university is that the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the discipline of study.
- To be eligible for M.Ed., the candidate must have completed B.Ed. With 50% marks.
- The applicant must have completed graduation in any course to be eligible for M.A integrated.
- An entrance exam will determine admission to all PG programs.
- Admission to M. Tech. will be determined by a GATE score or the entrance exam conducted by GRI.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education
|University Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
GRI Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
The process of application for entries in this university is not that much complicated as it is thought. This process seems to be difficult for candidates due to the lack of sufficient experience in the application. This is the most crucial & critical state of the lives of candidates as at this stage career and future of candidates are at high risk of being ruined. At this stage, each step should be taken by the candidates with extensive care. At this phase the similar question tickles in the mind of almost all the candidates for a while that “how to apply for entries?” but there is no need to be worried about this problem from now onwards as the simplest method of application for entries in the course of Pupil’s choice is given below:
- Go to the verified web of the university and get the form of registration from the site.
- Go through this application form carefully and once you have gone through it completely, start filling the state by providing suitable info in the boxes allocated for them.
- Now pay the university’s application fee and submit the university’s application form to the university’s leading reception portal.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education PG Admission
The university offers candidates a large number of degree programs and courses at all levels of learning. Some famous courses among them are given below here:
- Candidates who have passed the B.COM level exam from any known university in India can apply for entries in this course.
- Once the candidates have passed the B.Sc. level of learning from any known university in India, they become eligible to apply for this program entry.
- Candidates who have passed BBA degree from any known. University of India is eligible to apply for entries in this program.
GRI DDE Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card from the original web of the university after following the steps given below:
- Go to the portion of Admit cards on the website.
- Enter your roll number on the search bar and search.
GRI DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can log in to the university by following the steps given below:
- Go to the web of the university and click on register here.
- Now click on create a new ID and set a username for it.
GRI DDE Application Fees
At the time of application, candidates have to pay about 375 INR to 526 INR as an application fee.