Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The institute is situated in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, founded in 1956. This institute offers several undergraduate, postgraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels courses.
- The minimum requirements for B.Com, and B.B.A. is that the applicant must have completed at least 10+2 or its equivalent.
- To be eligible for B.Sc., the applicant must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for B.Tech and Lateral Entry, The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subjects and scores of 45% or more.
- B.Ed. The admission requirement is that the candidate completed UG/PG with 50% marks.
- Admission to all UG programs will be based on merit.
- The minimum requirement for all PG courses offered at university is that the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the discipline of study.
- To be eligible for M.Ed., the candidate must have completed B.Ed. With 50% marks.
- The applicant must have completed graduation in any course to be eligible for M.A integrated.
- An entrance exam will determine admission to all PG programs.
Admission to M. Tech. will be determined by a GATE score or the entrance exam conducted by GRI.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Gandhigram Rural University DDE Admission 2022-23
Gandhigram rural university admission 2022 shall commence academic session in July. A UGC, and deb-approved university invite individuals to enroll for MA Economics, MSC Home Science, MS Energy, and more. Individuals shall apply to offered programs by using online mode. The application fees for Gandhigram distance programs are INR 650. The last date to enroll in Gandhigram distance-oriented courses is to appear in the second week of August.
All course admission to Gandhigram distance programs is made on the merit of ug degree scores. The rural university does not seek any help in the name of entrance tests to offer seats in the distance programs. However, it approves admission to distance programs after verifying original documents with the submitted information.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education PG Admission
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education offers a variety of courses at the PG level, and some of those are mentioned below.
M.COM: Candidates who have passed the B.COM level exam from any known university in India can apply for entries in this course.
M.SC: Once the student has passed the B.Sc. level of learning from any known university in India, the student becomes eligible to apply for this program.
MBA: Students who have passed BBA degree from any known. The University of India is eligible to apply for entries in this program.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Application Form 2022
Only online applications will be accepted. Applicants can download the prospectus and instructions for submitting their online applications from our website www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Candidates should carefully read the prospectus and follow the instructions it contains. Candidates must register for admission before submitting an online application, which will enable them to create a username and password that will be sent to them via email and SMS. During online registration, the following information should be provided. Name, followed by initials (as per the statement of marks for the Higher Secondary School) Date of birth Valid email address Mobile number.
GRI DDE Application Fees: At the time of application, candidates have to pay about 375 INR to 526 INR as an application fee.
GRI Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The process of application for entries in Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education is not that much complicated as it is thought. This process seems to be difficult for candidates due to the lack of sufficient experience in the application. This is the most crucial & critical state of the lives of candidates as at this stage career and future of candidates are at high risk of being ruined. At this stage, each step should be taken by the candidates with extensive care. At this phase a similar question tickles in the mind of almost all the candidates for a while “how to apply for entries?” but there is no need to be worried about this problem from now onwards as the simplest method of application for entries in the course of Pupil’s choice is given below:
- Go to the University website and get the form of registration from the site.
- Go through this application form carefully and once you have gone through it completely, start filling the state by providing suitable info in the boxes allocated for them.
- Now pay the university’s application fee and submit the university’s application form to the university’s leading reception portal.
Be the first to leave a review.