Gauhati University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: This university was given the permit to function for the first time in 1948. It is one of the oldest universities of India and is situated somewhere in the city of Gauhati in the state of India, commonly known and called Assam. This university was set up right after freedom to provide the highest quality of learning to the candidates in the region of Assam. The native State Govt set up this university, and still, all university affairs are handled by Govt representatives. Later in 1998, the management of GU decided to set up a special body called GU DDE that would be held answerable for distance learning at the university. the efforts of GU DDE in this regard are worth mentioning how it promoted learning in the region.
Gauhati University Distance Education (GUIDOL) Admission 2021: How To Apply?
In recent years, a private organization held a survey. It was proved that every year due to immaturity and pressure, 8 out of 10 candidates face a lot of confusion in the most critical and sensitive period of their lives. Due to this chaos, many candidates commit a lot of mistakes in filling the application form. As a result, a large number of records are rejected due to plenty of errors. It means a lot of time and money goes in vain. So to remove all these threats, our team has created a simple method for application. All the candidates are requested to follow the process given below to complete the application phase easily without any problem. The main steps are given below:
- Go to the university’s official page by clicking the link given below: (gu.adm.co).
- When you open the university portal, you will notice that an application form will start to pop up on the screen of your pc.
- Open this form and read the whole document carefully.
- After understanding the needs of the entry form, fill it with the help of 100% accurate info.
- All the info must be written only in the spaces that are allocated for them.
- After filling the form, go for paying all the applicable charges that are due.
- You can utilize different sources like Paytm, e-bank, etc.
- Now hit the “submit now” button.
Gauhati University Distance Education UG And PG Admission
The university is very famous across the region due to the variety of courses offered to the candidates by the university at different stages of learning, either it is UG or PG. favourite degree programs offered by the university are as follows:
- Candidates who have passed 12th class exams with commerce as a subject from any available board of India can apply for entries to this course offered by the university.
- University offers various specializations within this degree, i.e., fine arts, literature, history, etc.
- One who has the approval to pass 12th class exams from CBISE is allowed to apply for entrance in this field.
- This degree is also provided with various specializations that include Botany, Nuclear physics, Astrology, etc.
- Candidates who have a valid proof of passing final exams of BSC in a relevant field are allowed to apply for entries in this program.
- Candidates who have passed B.LIB.Sc from any known college is allowed to apply for entries in this program.
GU IDOL: Admit Card
Admit card is the essential item for appearing in exams. As we all know, no one will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without an admit card. So it is compulsory to keep a photocopy of Admit card with you during exams for convenience. We can download it by the following method:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and type your name and roll no.
- Now print out your admit card and keep it with yourselves.
GU IDOL: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the portal by the following method:
- Go to the portal and create an ID.
- Set a username and pin for student ID.
Gauhati University Distance Education Application Fees
The fee that has to be paid during admission form ranges between 250 to 300 INR.