GGSIPU Distance Education Admission 2022: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is one of India’s famous universities with a certificate of approval from many great councils of India like UGC and NAAC. This university is a state university and was set up by the state govt of India to promote learning in the region of Delhi. The state govt of Delhi is running all the affairs of this university. This university was granted the right of existence for the first time in 1998. This university has its own rules and regulations.
GGSIPU Distance Education Admission to the courses is given based on either the validly certified score obtained from the entrance test at the national level or by taking the entrance exam the IPU CET, which is conducted at the university itself. Students who wish to apply to IP University must visit the university’s official website. The application forms will be available via the internet on the official site. There are a few courses that the admission process is based on merit. Make sure to check the IPU Admission.
It was established in 1998. the University has received ‘Grade A accreditation by NAAC and is endorsed by UGC.
GGSIPU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||GGSIPU Distance Education|
|Approved by||ACU, AIU, UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
GGSIPU Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
The application process seems to be very difficult and rookie, but in reality, the case is converse as this process is much more accessible and reliable. Still, the only that it demands from the candidates is concentration and attention while being processed. This is the most crucial phase of a pupil’s life as their future is at high risk. At this phase, a minimal mistake committed by the pupil can ruin their future and even lead to the rejection of his application form. Under these traumatic circumstances, the candidates need many assistance and guidelines from their elders and experts to pass through this phase with much ease without creating any mess. To assist the candidates in applying, we have designed the most straightforward method for registration. We request all the candidates to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the university’s official page by clicking the link given below in the context: click
- As you’ll reach the university’s official page, you’ll notice that an application form will start to pop up on the screen of the device.
- Please read this form carefully, and after going through it properly, start filling the form via the provision of suitable info in the boxes allocated for it.
- Pay the application fee through e-banking mode.
- Now click on the submit now button that lies just below the application form on your device’s screen.
GGSIPU Distance Education UG Admission
This university offers a large number of courses and programs to the candidates. Some famous degree programs offered by the university are given below:
|B.Arch||Duration: 5 years|
|Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 with 50% marks|
|Fees: INR 3.33 Lakhs|
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years|
|Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 with 55% marks|
|Fees: INR 4.69 Lakhs|
- Candidates can apply for entries in this program after completing any technical diploma or 12th level of learning from the any known university of India.
- Candidates can apply for admissions in this course based on marks scored by them in 10+2 level exams.
|B.Com (H)||Duration: 3 years|
|Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 level with 50% marks|
|Fees: INR 2.51 Lakhs|
|B.A (H)||Duration: 3 years||IPU CET|
|Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 level|
GGSIPU DDE Admit Card
Candidates are allotted their admit cards before exams. Candidates can get their admit card by the following method given below in the article:
- Go to the official portal of the university and select Admit card portal.
- Type your info in the registry dialog and get your Admit card.
GGSIPU DDE : How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can utilize the login portal of the university only based on a valid and functioning ID on the forum.
GGSIPU DDE Application Fees
At the time of application, candidates are requested to pay charges between 200 to 245 INR.