Gujarat Vidyapith Distance Education Admission 2021-22: This university is one of the oldest universities of the sub-continent and was set up in the reign of the British crown in India. This university was founded by a true leader MR Mahatma Gandhi in the year 1920. The purpose of setting up this university was to highlight the importance of education among Indian people. At that time, the only weapon that could lead to the freedom of India was literacy and learning—so keeping all these aspects in mind, Mr. Gandhi set up this university. This university is not a govt institute, and it was declared a deemed university in 1963. If we search for the university’s location on G-Maps, it will locate the university somewhere in the city of Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat. This university has got approval from many great councils and bodies of India, including UGC, NAAC, DEB, and many more. This university is one of India’s highest-ranked private universities, and it is the oldest registered private university in India.
Gujarat Vidyapith Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
The process of applying for the entries in the courses of interest is not that hectic and pathetic, yet it is not that much easy. The only thing that it demands is candidates’ attention; as we all know, this is the most critical and crucial phase of the candidates’ lives as the future of candidates is standing based on the performance of candidates at this time. As this time is so critical so any minimal mistake of the candidates can lead to any mishap. So at this stage, extensive care is required. In such traumatic conditions, candidates need help and guidance from their elders to avoid any blunder. Our team has started helping young candidates at this phase of their lives as they are the future of India, and we can’t waste our lot. So we have formulated the simplest process of application that comprises of the steps that are given below:
- Go to the original portal of the university via clicking the link provided here (GV.co.in).
- Once you have reached the university’s web, you will get an entry form on your screen.
- Read this form carefully so that any chance of mistake can be eradicated.
- Now start filling the form through accurate and precise knowledge.
- Candidates must give appropriate info in the relevant box designed for it.
- After filling the form, pay the fee and click on the submit now button below the application form on your screen.
- Attach all the required docs with your application form.
Gujarat Vidyapith Distance Education UG and PG Admission
The university offers many courses and programs to the candidates at different stages of higher learning. The most famous and selected courses offered by the university are explained below:
- Candidates can apply for admission in B.COM after completing 12TH class with commerce subject with the minimum of 47% marks.
- This program is offered with different choices of streams for candidates.
- Once the candidates have passed their 10+2 exam from any known institute with science subjects, they become eligible to apply for this course entry.
- Candidates can register themselves for the grant of entries in this course right after completing their BCA degree from the nay known university of India.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.PHIL. Degree program right after completing their master’s level of learning from any UGC known university of India.
GVP DDE Admit Card
An admit card is allotted to all the candidates by the university before the exam. This permits the candidates can download the card by following the steps that are given below here:
- Go to the examination portal of the university and click on admit card.
- Enter roll number and get you to admit card.
GVP DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates remain updated after signing in to the portal of the university. they can log in to this site by the following method:
- Open the website of the university and click on register here.
- Please create a user ID and set a password for it.
Gujarat Vidyapith Distance Education Application Fees:
The application fee of this university ranges between 230 to 270 INR.