GNDU Distance Education Admission: GNDU DODL has started the admission for distance education courses for the academic session 2023-24. The University offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses such as BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, B.Lib, MCom, MBA, MCA, etc. Students must visit @www.gndu.ac.in. admissions to apply. Guru Nanak Dev University was established in 1969, and it is located in Amritsar, Punjab. The last date to submit the application form is 20 October 2023.
- GNDU DDE Online registration is now open for session 2023-24 and the last date to apply online is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- GNDU DDE has released the details of class coordinators for sessions from February- June 2023. Click Here to Check
GNDU Distance Education offers a total of 13 General and Professional Courses. Candidates will be given alternatives for UG, PG, and diploma degrees such as BLib, BCA, BCom, MBA, MCA, etc. All admissions to the GNDU DDE program are based solely on the prior exam results.
GNDU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|GNDU Full Form||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
GNDU Distance Education Admission
Admission is going on for various UG, PG, and Diploma programs for the session 2023-24. The deadline for submitting the registration form is 20 October 2023. Candidates who have found themselves eligible can apply for a fee of INR 500. Reserved categories can deposit INR 250 for registration of GNDU ODL programs. Admission to various courses is confirmed after counseling sessions.
Students can pursue a doctoral degree in the arts, sciences, or applied natural sciences at GNDU ODL. There are options for more traditional as well as more professional doctoral programs. The credit semester system is used to determine grades for all classes.
GNDU offers an ODL MBA course to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree. The average fee for an MBA course is INR 40,000. The university offers diplomas and post-diplomas in Communication, Drug Regulatory Affairs, and Computer Applications. At GNDU, you can choose from a wide range of courses and fees.
GNDU ODL courses are proposed for ug, pg degree, diploma, and pg diploma programs. Available programs include BCOM, BCA, BLib, MCA, MBA, DCA, and more. There shall be no GNDU ODL entrance test for any university program. Admission confirmation of GNDU ODL will be received through email/SMS.
GNDU Distance Education UG Courses
GNDU DODL UG courses are BA, BBA, BCA, BCOM, B.Lib, etc. The application fee for GNDU DODL UG is INR 500. The admission to GNDU DODL UG is straightly given. DODL follows a first-come, first-serve, and arranged structure for admission to UG programs.
Candidates are primarily dependent on the submission of applications and documents, as well as their verification. Emails are sent out to individuals notifying them whether they have been accepted. The descriptions of each course are provided below, in order.
- B.Lib.Sc can be pursued at GNDU via distance mode.
- An Eligibility Criteria requires the applicants to be qualified with a 12th standard.
- The annual tuition fee for B.Lib.Sc at GNDU is around INR 12000.
- Students can get entry at GNDU for the distance BCA course.
- The minimum eligibility of 10+2 will be required for admission, with a score of 50% must be obtained by students.
- When the BCA degree is taken in distance mode, its tuition fee is INR 36000.
- Students can enroll at GNDU for the distance education BCom program.
- Intermediate or equivalent education will be required for admission with 50% marks.
- The annual fee for the B.com course is INR 8000 per year.
GNDU Distance Education PG Courses
There are several postgraduate courses available at the university. Admission to PG courses will be based on the merit list criteria. Students who are eligible can apply before the last date of admission. Some of the popular courses are MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, MCA, etc. To be eligible for admission, students should have a UG degree in relevant subjects.
- MBA is a popular professional degree course that is opted for by many students.
- To take this course, a student should graduate from a related discipline.
- The Guru Nanak Dev University distance education provides MBA classes at very reasonable prices, which cost INR 40,000.
- M.Com is another distance degree course that has a duration of two years.
- An applicant should have a B.com or other graduate degree.
- For an M.Com distance degree, the annual tuition fee at GNDU is INR 10000.
MCA (Master of Business Administration)
- An applicant must have a qualified Bachelor’s in Science stream to be eligible to apply for MCA admission at Guru Nanak Dev University distance education admission.
- The MCA distance education program duration is two years minimum and 5 maximum.
GNDU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the following eligibility criteria to select the correct path to enrolling in the required course of GNDU Distance Education.
- Applicants must pass 10 + 2 in PCM and English and at least 50% points (45% SC / ST).
- To be admitted to the B.Tech (Wide Entry) course, the applicant must have a diploma two years after 10 + 2 or three years after the technical examination of the subject from the technical condition.
- Admission to these courses is based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance exam taken by the university.
GNDU Distance Education Application Form
Online registration for undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs has started at Guru Nanak Dev University, also known as GNDU under an open distance learning manner. There are many programs that applicants can choose from, including B.Com, BCA, MBA, MCA, DCA, and others.
The GNDU ODL program requires a registration fee of INR 500. A charge of INR 250 can be deposited for some special groups, such as SC/ST. You can deposit the GNDU ODL’s required fee via net banking, a credit card, or a debit card.
GNDU DDE Application Fee
Applicants must pay Rs 500/- as a registration fee for the general class. For class SC or ST, Rs 250/– is to be paid by the applicant. Online payment methods include debit cards, credit cards, and online banking.
GNDU Distance Education Courses List
GNDU offers a wide range of distance learning courses. These courses are open to students from all over the world. They are designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience. The courses cover a wide range of topics, from the basics of a particular subject to more advanced topics. Below is a list of courses offered by GUND ODL.
|Under Graduate Degree||Post Graduate Degree||UG Diploma|
|MCA (Two Years)|
How to Apply for GNDU Distance Education Admission?
Before enrolling in the GNDU Distance Education course, candidates must follow the instructions below.
- Interested applicants can register online at http://odl.gndu.ac.in, http://gndu.ac.in, or http://gnduadmissions.org by sending the registration fee.
- Applicants have to open the official website during the online process of registration.
- Then click Enter and select Connect to Campus.
- The student has to log in and enter a password, then click the Submit button.
- Then put all the required information in the application form.
- Make payments to national banks in India by debit card or online deposit.
- Click “Submit”
- Application forms are invited to Nanak Dev Guru University for admission to the doctoral program.
The candidates can apply for Guru Nanak Dev University admission and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info on the official website, Click here.
GNDU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Panjab
- Website: http://odl.gndu.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.