On Monday, Haryana Government makes news decisions regarding the students’ safety. The government announced that all schools & colleges would be shut down till 26 January 2022, and students will be required to continue their classes online.
- Difference between Regular education & Distance education.
- Jamia Millia Islamia Distance education Admission 2022.
- IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2022.
- DU Sol Distance Education Admission 2022.
Based on the covid situation, the Haryana government took strict actions towards the safety of the students. In Haryana State, covid-19 cases have been increased from the last two days. The State reported 5,166 new covid cases. The government said that the new omricon variant spread fast around us. So, for safety reasons, the education minister of Haryana Kanwar pal announced on Monday that all Schools & colleges in Haryana State would be closed till 26 January 2022. Students can pursue their studies through online classes, and schools & Colleges will be responsible for providing online classes.
- All Schools & colleges in Haryana will be closed till 26 January, 2022.
- Schools & Colleges will conduct the online classes for students.
- 5,166 New Covid-19 Cases rise in haryana State.
- “Students will be required to pursue their classes online” said kanwal pal.