HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022-23: Established in 1970, Himachal Pradesh University has a separate cell known as HPU ICDEOL for providing distance courses to the student. There are a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs offered in the field of arts, education, commerce, business administration, and languages. Some of the degree programs under ODL are BA, B.Ed, B.Com, MA, MBA, etc. The application process takes place online mode.
Himachal Pradesh University is a good university designed with all degree courses. It provides programs like Undergraduate & Post Graduation. All classes have a convenient study pattern, and the teaching staff is experts in educating and guiding students.
The admission procedure is not yet started, but the University will soon begin admissions. The applications are available for both online/offline modes, and just students need to wait for the latest notifications. Also, the intake for all courses is merit-based. Students need to check the eligibility criteria of marks while the admission dates are out.
Registration Fees: For the UG programs, the fees for Subsidized students are 400/-, and for the non Subsidized students, the fees are 900/- rupees. PG program fees for the General category are 700/- rupees, whereas the fees for the reserved category are 350/- rupees. For the MBA program, the fees are 700/- for the General and 350/- for the reserved category.
ICDEOL HPU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education|
|Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022-23
HPU ICDEOL admission 2022 July registration window for ug and pg traditional programs is scheduled to end in the fourth week of October. HPU ICDEOL MBA aspirants can apply till the third week of November. The registration process of HPU ICDEOL is organized in the online mode. The application fee for HPU ICDEOL is INR 500.
ICDEOL Admission 2022 courses like B.Ed, BCOM, MCOM, MA Hindi, MA English, MAJMC, DYS, DTG, etc., for admission. No entrance test or percentage of marks is needed for the maximum courses entry to the ICDEOL except B.Ed, and MBA. Aspirants of MBA and B.Ed is needed to go through the entrance test merit. Individuals are required to pass CAT or CMAT entrance test for the HPU ICDEOL MBA admission.
HPU ICDEOL UG Admission 2022
Himachal Pradesh University offers all degree programs. HPU ICDEOL university is approved by UGC, AIU, ACU, and NAAC. The university provides UG programs such as BA, BBA, BCom, BCA, and B.Ed, as well as Diploma and certificate programs. The students have passed their 12th-grade examinations with Maths/Economics as compulsory subjects with 40% to 50% marks.
Applicants for distance education courses can apply online at the HPU ICDEOL official website. Admission is based on the merit list. The application fee for all students is between Rs. 400 and 900. Students can apply online and check the course details and fees on the university’s website. UG registration will begin in July 2022.
- Bachelor of Computer Application distance program can be taken for a duration of three years.
- In this course, students learn many important applications related to computers.
- Entries in BCA are merit-based and students have to secure a minimum level of 40% marks in 10+2.
- Bachelors of Arts can be taken in the distance mode at the HPU’s Center of Distance and Open Learning.
- Students are admitted on the basis of merit, depending on their past academic performance.
BCOM: Most liked program across the globe consistently evolves the careers of many who desire to enter the modern business world. The basic eligibility to get admission in the program is 10+2 or equivalent.
HPU ICDEOL PG Admission
HPU Shimla PG admission 2022 shall begin through entrance tests based on law, arts, & humanities, education, science, business, and management-driven programs. Candidates can enroll in LLB, MA, MBA Rural Management, M.Tech, MCA, and more. The university holds HPU MAT and approves CAT scores for MBA program admission. However, entries to other courses are completely given on scores on the HPU entrance exam performance. The university shall invite HPU Shimla PG shortlisted candidates to complete the admission process. Candidates who have managed to deposit the HPU PG program admission fee will get admission to the chosen program.
- M.Ed in distance mode is an important degree program for students who want to get promotions in their teaching careers.
- Usually, the selection for this course is based on at least 55% obtained within the B.Ed., degree.
- The MBA (Master of business administration) is a Postgraduate program offered by the Himachal Pradesh University. The duration of this course is 2 years which is further divided into 4 semesters. The candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree in Business administration or equivalent from any of the recognized universities in India can apply for this program. The fee of the MBA program is approx. INR 20,000 per semester.
HPU ICDEOL Application Form 2022
HPU IDL university accepts offline and online registrations for the academic sessions. Students for the fresh admissions can start the application in the 2nd week of March; the application form will be released for all UG, PG, and Diploma programs. While filling out the form, students should attach all the documents according to the program student selects for the admissions. The application fee for all programs is bifurcated according to the subsidized and non-subsidized students, so for the UG programs, the fee is 900/- and 400/- rupees for the PG and Diploma program, the fee is 700/- and 350/- rupees.
Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education Entrance 2022
Students for the UG programs need to clear the merit scores, but in programs like B.Ed applicants should complete the entrance test, and accordingly, the admissions are undertaken. For the programs MA and MBA also, students must clear the university’s entrance test for the admission intake. The merit scores and the entrance scores are evaluated, and accordingly, the admission procedure takes place.
HPU ICDEOL Admission Process 2022
Students for the admissions need to go through the application form filling process where students are required to fill in all details. Let’s see the whole online process of admissions:-
- On the online admission portal, https://admission.hpushimla.in, students can visit and start the registration process.
- Students need to select the programs like UG/PG. Diploma.
- After the program selection, students must complete personal information, academic information, and identity details.
- All these details are mandatory to be filled in, and there should be no errors in the form.
- Also, submit all the document certificates according to file size, and they should be visible.
- Students after this step need to complete the payment step, which is the last step for the application form.
- Also, after payment, students will receive the Unique registration id and password for future Login.
HPU ICDEOL Admission Fees
ICDEOL Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education application fee charges are different for various courses. Students that are pursuing the PG and UG courses will be able to take up the entry forms with the following fee charges.
- PG courses: INR 700.
- UG courses: INR 400.
- The SC, ST, PWD, etc., candidates will be charged as per the government rules of charges.
ICDEOL Examination Form 2022
- Step 1: Open URL https://rme.hpushimla.in/
- Step 2: Click on tab Student Activity
- Step 3: Click on Registration
- Step 4: Select UG/PG
- Step 5: Candidates for Pre-admission will log in through Pre-admission id. If pre id is not there he will go for New Registration
- Step 6: Submit
- Step 7: Then a form will show in the concerned college
- Step 8: Then College will approve from both Level 1 & Level 2
- Step 9: After approval, RME will allot Registration No.
- Step 10: Then-candidate will fill out their form from the link
- Step 11 : (UG – exams.hp Shimla.in )(PG- pgexams.hpushimla.in)
- Step 12: The candidate will fill out the exam form from their IDs. Pre-admission students will fill form via their pre-admission id and newly registered students will fill form via RME I’d
HPU Contact Detail
Address – Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005
Email ID – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.hpuniv.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.