HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022-23: HPU ICDEOL will soon start admission for new session for all the distance courses. 15 November 2022 was the last date to apply for HPU ICDEOL admission for session 2022. The registration portal is at www.hpuniv.ac.in. Currently, the application forms for UG, Diploma courses are available for enrollments for session 2022. Students must apply before the deadline in order to get successful admission.
- The university offers BA, B.Com, BCA, and B.Ed degrees for undergraduates, with merit-based selection.
- In addition to MBAs, MCAs, M.Coms, M.As, and M.Eds, ICDEOL also offers postgraduate programs.
- IC DEOL’s PG Centre conducts an admission test for MCA candidates.
- M.Ed admissions are based on merit; for more information, visit the Admissions section.
- IC DEOL offers PGDMC, PGDPM & LW, MMC, PGDCA, APGDIT, and P.G Diplomas in various specializations. It is a merit-based admission process for all of these courses.
HPU ICDEOL Admission Latest Updates:
- Himachal Pradesh University ICDEOL has started assignment submission for MA (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th semester), last date to submit the assignment is 15 December 2022. Source
- Enrollments are Open in HPU Distance Education, and the extended last date to apply was 15 November 2022. Source
- HPU ICDEOL has released the Practical Examination Schedule of MCA, DCA, PGDCA & DDS. Check here
- ICDEOL BEd (ODL) Counseling Schedule released for session 2022. Check here
- For more information regarding admission to HPU Distance education. (Click Here)
Established in 1970, Himachal Pradesh University has a separate cell known as HPU ICDEOL for providing distance courses to students. There are a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs offered in the field of arts, education, commerce, business administration, and languages. Some of the degree programs under ODL are BA, B.Ed, B.Com, MA, MBA, etc. The application process takes place online mode.
All classes have a convenient study pattern, and the teaching staff is experts in educating and guiding students.
The applications are available for both online/offline modes. Also, the intake for all courses is merit or entrance based. Students need to check the eligibility criteria while filling out the admission form.
Registration Fees: For the UG programs, the fees for reserved category students are 400/-, and for the non-reserved category students, the fees are 900/- rupees. PG program fees for the General category are 700/- rupees, whereas the fees for the reserved category are 350/- rupees. For the MBA program, the fees are 700/- for the General and 350/- for the reserved category.
ICDEOL HPU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education|
|Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, ACU, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022-23
HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022 July registration window for UG and PG traditional programs was scheduled to end on 15 November 2022. HPU ICDEOL MBA aspirants can apply till the third week of November. The registration process for HPU ICDEOL is organized in online mode. The application fee for HPU ICDEOL is INR 500.
In order to get admission into a course offered by HPU ICDEOL, students need to visit the official website of the university and fill out the application form before the last date if they wish to become a student there. In order to select students who will receive a place in the program in which they are interested, the scores of the applicants in their previous qualifications will be compared.
ICDEOL Admission 2022 courses like B.Ed, BCOM, MCOM, MA Hindi, MA English, MAJMC, DYS, DTG, etc., are to be started soon. No entrance test or percentage of marks is needed for admission into maximum courses at the ICDEOL except B.Ed, and MBA. Aspirants of MBA and B.Ed is needed to go through the entrance test. Individuals are required to pass CAT or CMAT entrance test for the HPU ICDEOL MBA admission.
HPU ICDEOL UG Admission 2022
Himachal Pradesh University offers admission to various UG programs. HPU ICDEOL university is approved by UGC, AIU, ACU, and NAAC. The university provides UG programs such as BA, BBA, BCom, BCA, and B.Ed programs. The students need to have passed their 12th-grade examinations with 40% to 50% marks.
On the official website of HPU ICDEOL, applicants can apply online for distance education courses. The university will release the merit list for admission. There is an application fee of between Rs 400 and Rs 900 for all students. On the university’s website, students can apply online and check course details and fees.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application distance program can be taken for a duration of three years. In this course, students learn many important applications related to computers. Entries in BCA are merit-based and students have to secure a minimum level of 40% marks in 10+2.
- BA: Bachelors of Arts can be taken in the distance mode at the HPU’s Center of Distance and Open Learning. Students are admitted on the basis of merit, depending on their past academic performance.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is an Undergraduate course offered by HPU ICDEOL. The duration of the Bachelor of Business Administration program is 3 Years. Qualify 12th board examination with 45-50% aggregated marks from a certified board of education.
- BCOM: Most liked program across the globe consistently evolves the careers of many students who desire to enter the modern business world. The basic eligibility to get admission in the program is 10+2 or equivalent.
HPU ICDEOL PG Admission 2022
HPU Shimla PG admission 2022 shall begin through entrance tests based on law, arts, & humanities, education, science, business, and management-driven programs. Candidates can enroll in MA, MBA Rural Management, MCA, and more.
In contrast, admissions to other courses are entirely based on the results of the HPU ICDEOL entrance exam. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete the admission process at HPU Shimla PG. The selected program will be offered to applicants who have paid the PG admission fee to HPU ICDEOL.
MBA: The MBA (Master of business administration) is a Postgraduate program offered by the Himachal Pradesh University. The duration of this course is 2 years which is further divided into 4 semesters. The candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree in Business administration or equivalent from any of the recognized universities in India can apply for this program. The fee of the MBA program is approx. INR 20,000 per semester.
M.Com: A Master’s degree program at HPU DDE is granted for a duration of two years. Candidates can complete the PG DDE program of commerce for a maximum duration of four years. The total fee of the MCOM degree program is INR 16,800. Admission to MCOM DDE program can be taken after passing BCOM from a recognized university/institute in India.
MA Journalism: A master’s degree program in Journalism or Master of Art in Journalism is a two-year distance course offered by the HPU DDE. Eligibility to get admission to 4 semester MA Journalism course is a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from a recognized college or university. The course focuses on several laws that are applied in the field of Journalism and follow methodologies and techniques for research. The fee for the HPU DDE MA Journalism program is INR 18,000.
HPU ICDEOL Diploma Courses Admission 2022
Diploma in Yogic Shikshak (DYS)
Diploma in Yogic Shikshak is a one-year program offered in the distance mode by the HPU DDE. The program comprises various subjects such as the foundation & philosophy of Patanjali yoga sutras, and yogic science, naturopathy, human body anatomy, yoga & cultural synthesis, and more. Admission to the DYS program can only be made after the qualification in 10+2 or equivalent from an approved board of India. DYS’s total fee is INR 22,500.
Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
HPU DDE proposes a Diploma in Tourism Studies program for a duration of one year. Here, students can study the following subjects tourism development, management tourism, Indian culture (perspective for tourism), tourism marketing, etc. The admission to DTS program in HPU DDE program can be gained after securing enough percentage in 10+2 from a recognized board of India.
PG Diploma in Computer Application
HPU offers admission to the PG Diploma courses with many other specializations also. The selection procedure for the diploma courses is based on the merit list released by the university. Those students who are keen on being admitted to the course must have a graduation degree in the same field with an aggregate of 40% marks. The PG Diploma is offered in 8 other specializations.
HPU ICDEOL Application Form 2022-23
Registration for academic sessions 2022 at HPU ICDEOL is available both offline and online. Applicants for fresh admissions can begin their applications as soon as the university releases the application form; the application form will be released for all undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs.
When filling out the admissions form, students should attach all the documents according to the program they choose. There are two categories of application fees: subsidized and non-subsidized. For UG programs, the fee is 900 rupees; for PG and Diploma programs, the fee is 700 rupees and 350 rupees.
HPU ICDEOL Admission Process 2022
Students for admissions need to go through the application form filling process where students are required to fill in all details. Let’s see the whole online process of admissions:-
- On the online admission portal, https://admission.hpushimla.in, students can visit and start the registration process.
- Students need to select the programs of their choice like UG/PG. Diploma.
- After the program selection, students must complete personal information, academic information, and identity details.
- All these details are mandatory to be filled in, and there should be no errors in the form.
- Also, submit all the document certificates according to file size, and they should be visible.
- Students after this step need to complete the payment step, which is the last step for the application form.
- Also, after payment, students will receive the Unique registration id and password for future Login.
Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education Courses & Fee
|Course Name||Average Fee (INR)|
|BA -I Year||5000|
|BA -II & III Year||3400|
|Bcom -I Year||5550|
|Bcom -II & III Year||4000|
|BCA – Ist Semester||7400|
|BCA (llnd to Vlth semester)||7320|
|M.A. (semester system)||4450|
|M.Sc. Math (semester system)||4400|
|M.A. Music (semester system)||16400|
|MBA (semester system)||19900|
|MCA (semester system)||29850|
|MA (JMC) (semester system)||8900|
|PGDPM & LW (semester system)||4400|
|PGDCA (semester system)||9930|
|PGHRD (semester system)||11400|
|DYS (semester system)||22400|
|DTG (semester system)||11400|
HPU ICDEOL Entrance Exam 2022
Students for the UG programs need to get their names on the merit list, but in programs like B.Ed applicants should appear in the entrance test. For the programs like MA and MBA, students must clear the university’s entrance test for admission. The merit scores and the entrance test scores are evaluated, and accordingly, the admission procedure takes place.
HPU ICDEOL Admission Fees
ICDEOL Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education application fee charges are different for various courses. Students that are pursuing the UG and PG courses will be able to take up the entry forms with the following fee charges.
- PG courses: INR 700.
- UG courses: INR 400.
- The SC, ST, PWD, etc., candidates will be charged as per the government rules of charges.
ICDEOL Examination Form 2022
- Step 1: Open URL https://rme.hpushimla.in/
- Step 2: Click on tab Student Activity
- Step 3: Click on Registration
- Step 4: Select UG/PG
- Step 5: Candidates for Pre-admission will log in through Pre-admission id. If pre ID is not there he will go for New Registration
- Step 6: Submit
- Step 7: Then a form will show in the concerned college
- Step 8: Then College will approve from both Level 1 & Level 2
- Step 9: After approval, RME will allot Registration No.
- Step 10: Then-candidate will fill out their form from the link
- Step 11 : (UG – exams.hpshimla.in )(PG- pgexams.hpshimla.in)
- Step 12: The candidate will fill out the exam form from their IDs. Pre-admission students will fill form via their pre-admission id and newly registered students will fill form via RME I’d
HPU ICDEOL Contact Detail
- Address – Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005
- Email ID – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.hpuniv.ac.in
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative. Visit the official site for new and latest information.
Be the first to leave a review.