ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The University has established in 1984 and has shown its significance since then in the educational field. Over the years, numerous universities have grown to offer higher education at distance mode in India. Learning in distance mode becomes trending nowadays; candidates are looking at this window of acquiring education while not hurting their daily businesses. ICFAI begins some professional courses to evolve the candidates’ caliber to save their life journey ahead. The University is managed by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University in West Tripura, approved by the distance education bureau ( DEB).
ICFAI foundation has started nine b-schools and 11 universities in India. Its alumni are working in renowned companies worldwide, which shows how good this University is over constructing the students’ careers. The University offers various specialized courses for candidates for multiple streams. It proposes undergraduate(BBA), postgraduate (MBA), diploma, and post-diploma programs for the candidates.
ICFAI University Distance Education 2021 Highlights
|University Name||ICFAI University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university offers admission to various course generally in the month of August – September.
ICFAI University Distance Education UG Admission
- Aspirants that have done their inter clearance from a reputable board can apply.
- Based on their merit scores from the qualifying degree.
- Courses of Diploma include Derivative & Risk Management, Investment Management, Talent Management, Retail Management, Innovation Management, global financial markets, and International business.
- Graduates from any field of study with merit-based scores from a reputable University can apply.
ICFAI University Distance Education PG Admission
- Aspirants can opt for the degree of Financial Analysts.
- Graduates that have a graduation degree in Physics, Math, or commerce can apply in the course.
- Aspirants can choose for various MBA Degrees, including International Business, IT & Systems, Hospital administration, healthcare management, operations, Human resources, Innovative Management, Telecom Management, Pharma Management, Retail Management, Healthcare Management, Global Markets, Marketing, Strategic Finance, Risk Management, and Investment Management,
- Graduation from a recognized board is required to opt for the degree of MBA.
- Aspirants that have cleared bachelors from any study or field can apply in the course with 50% scores from a reputable board.
- Aspirants require having work experience of 6 years by the least to gain the degree.
- Merit-based entries are given for E-MBA.
ICFAI Distance Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have cleared +2 from any field of study from a recognized board can be admitted to the BBA course.
- Those that have cleared their bachelors can take admission in UG Diploma and PG Diplomas.
- Aspirants that have good merit on a bachelor’s degree can gain entry in an MBA course.
- ICFAI DDE courses are applicable on a merit basis only.
University does not contain any entrance test for admission in the courses; however, a candidate has to go through the selection process. He/she needs to enroll themselves on ICFAI’s website. The selection process comprising of both micro presentation and a personal interview
ICFAI Distance Admission Process: How to Apply?
The official website of ICFAI Distance education has opened its admission portal that aspirants must visit to apply; they can further follow the process given below to avoid any errors:
- Click here to be directed to ICFAI DDE Admissions 2021.
- Candidates must register on ICFAI DDE and then log in through the portal.
- Next, they require filling in the application form with the necessary details.
- Next, all asked for documents have to be scanned and self-attested for uploading.
- Online paying of entry form fee is the final step.
- Aspirants will gain an application number after successfully submitting the entry form; it should be saved for reference and future matters.
- Self attested and scanned latest Photographs
- Latest scanned photograph (Not Self attested)
- Scanned Academics scorecards of 10th
- Scanned Academics report card of 12 Class
- Previous degree certificate (if applying for PG course)
- Identity card (Adhar card/ voter card)
- TOEFL/NELT/IELTSscore card if applicable ( for foreigner)
- Copy of passport ( for foreigner)
ICFAI Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
The application form fee of ICFAI CODE courses of UG and PG degrees admissions 2021 is only INR 300. Aspirants can pay the form fee through DD, net banking, cash Challan, credit card, or debit card.
How to use ICFAI Distance Login 2021?
- Click here to go for the Login portal of ICFAI DDE.
- Aspirants must enter their enrolment No. in the first blank.
- The next blank is for entering the password of their account.
- Candidates must next enter ‘Login’ to have their account logged in.
Why ICFAI University Distance Education?
- No entrance test required
- Numerous faculty availability
- Online learning
- Students Support
- E-Learning materials