IGNOU Admission 2023-24: 20 December 2022 is the last date for IGNOU PhD Admission 2023-24. Apply online at @www.ignou.ac.in. Currently, the University has commence the enrollments for Ph.D, B.Ed & Post Basic Nursing for January 2023. 8th January 2023 is the IGNOU Entrance Exam 2023 conduction date. Admission selection for all the programs is through merit scores, and there is no entrance designed for any program except PhD, BEd & BSc Nursing. IGNOU has closed the admission portal for all programs for July session.
IGNOU Admission 2023-24 Latest Updates:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct the Entrance Exam 2023 on 8th January 2023.
- IGNOU Entrance Exam 2023 registration started for Ph.D, B.Ed, Post Basic Nursing for January session 2023, last date to fill the form is 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU Re-admission portal is live now for January 2023, students of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year can apply till 31 December 2022.
- Assignment submission at Indira Gandhi National Open University started for December TEE, last date to submit is 30 November 2022.
- IGNOU Examination Form for December TEE released, last date to fill the form with late fee is 25 November 2022.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is currently accepting applications for its January session in the year 2023. On IGNOU’s official website, applicants can find the application form they need to enroll in one of 200 different classes. Ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Students for distance learning at IGNOU can opt for the UG, PG, and Diploma programs for the 2023 academic sessions. Assignment submission at IGNOU started, deadline to submit is 30 November 2022.
IGNOU has got the approval for providing admission into numerous courses via the distance and online modes from the AICTE and DEB. Admission is provided to courses like BA, B.Com, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, etc., with the objective of providing the opportunity for enhancing their career limits in the discipline they opt best for them.
The curriculum used by the IGNOU in the various courses is goal specific and aims at preparing students with the multiple skills and knowledge that will help them in developing their careers.
For the students who are already enrolled in the courses offered at IGNOU, the last date of re-registration 2023-24 is 31 December 2022. The submission of the application form for IGNOU re-admission 2023-24 can be done at @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
The admission procedure will be available on the university’s official website. Students should go through all the admission criteria to get proper guidelines before enrolling in any program.
- Seven new academic programs are now available for IGNOU Distance Admission. The registration fee will be Rs. 400/-. There are four courses available: MSCMACS, PGDHHM, PGDGM, DNA, PGCMDM, and PGDHHM.
- International students from the SAARC, Non-SARAC, and FSRI, groups will also be able to complete diplomas and certificates and bachelor’s and master’s programs. You can apply at ignouforeigniop.samarth.edu.in.
- On completing the IGNOU Admission process students can check out the status of their admission by logging into the official portal of IGNOU Admission status at @admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp.
Entrance Test:- There is no Entrance test designed for the students who want to opt for the distance program, and the merit scores are evaluated for admissions.
Application fees: The registration fees for the IGNOU Distance Admission are 300/- rupees. While filling out the form and the program fee, the student must pay and confirm the registration process.
IGNOU Admission 2023-24 Highlights
|Full form of IGNOU||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Programs Offered Online||UG and PG courses in different subjects|
|Eligibility Criterion||No limitation|
|Courses||BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, Certificate|
The above article has all the necessary details related to IGNOU Distance education. Still, the admission procedure, course-wise eligibility, fee structure, and other important information are necessary for the students to read below.
IGNOU Admission 2023-24
31 January 2023 will be the tentative last date of IGNOU Admission 2023-24 for the January session. Individuals will have numerous options for the degree, diploma, certificate, PG degree, advanced certificate, and Ph.D. programs for admission.
Candidates will have two modes of admission registration: Online/Offline. One shall visit the IGNOU Samarth Portal, and complete registration by entering basic details. The selection of students getting admission in the various courses offered for IGNOU admission 2023-24 will be done based on the previous qualifications from a recognized institution.
Admission to the IGNOU is processed for BA, BSC, MCom, MBA, and many more courses. The application fee for the traditional IGNOU program admission registration is INR 300. IGNOU has exempted several categories like SC/ST from the application fee. Entrance exams are conducted, and approved for the MBA, B.Ed, and Ph.D. programs.
Students who want to check their IGNOU Admission status can visit the official portal of IGNOU for checking the status of their admission.
IGNOU Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Registration Starts from||21 November 2022|
|IGNOU Admission 2023 Last Date||31 January 2023|
|IGNOU Re-Registration 2023 Last Date||31 December 2022|
|IGNOU MA Admission 2023 Last Date||31 January 2023|
|IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Last Date||31 January 2023|
|IGNOU Ph.D. Admission 2023 Last Date||20 December 2022|
|IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 Last date||20 December 2022|
|IGNOU Entrance Exam 2023 Date||8 January 2023|
IGNOU UG Admission 2023-24
Registration for UG courses under January 2023 will start in the last week of December. 31 January 2023 will be the tentative last date for IGNOU UG Admission 2023-24 for the various specializations. IGNOU offers various UG courses to students for the year 2023. BBA, BCA, BA, BCom, BLIS are the most popular UG-level courses offered for IGNOU Admission 2023-24. To apply for IGNOU Distance admission for the academic students need to visit the official website of the university.
IGNOU BBA Admission 2023
Students who want to get admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration at IGNOU must contain a good score of 10+2. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is three-year. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this course:
- The last date for IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24 will be 31 January 2023.
- Admission to this course is merit-based. The students who have passed their 10+2 with good marks are most likely to get the seat.
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 27,200 for the BBARL course, whereas the program fee of the BBARL course is INR 60,000.
Bachelor of Business Administration
|Course Fee||INR 27,000|
IGNOU BCom Admission 2023
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) is a three-year degree program that could stretch up to six years. The course has been formed to develop for learning in sectors interlinked with mathematics, accounts, business, etc. BCom is a UG course offered by the university under graduation level. 31 January 2023 will be the last date for IGNOU BCom Admission 2023-24.
Bachelor of Commerce
|Course Fee||INR 11,400|
IGNOU BCA Admission 2022
The basic objective of the Program is to open a channel of admission for computing courses for students, who have done the 10+2 and are interested in taking computing/IT as a career. After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at IGNOU, there is a further educational opportunity to go for an MCA at IGNOU or a Master’s Programme at any other University/Institute. 31 January 2023 will be the deadline for admission into IGNOU BCA course for the January 2023 session.
IGNOU BA Admission 2023
The last date for IGNOU BA admission 2023-24 will be 31 January 2023 for the January session of the academic year 2023. The aspirants for admission into any specialization under the BA course can fill out the application form before the last date via the official website of the university.
A Bachelor of Arts is the most admired undergraduate degree of IGNOU. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is three-year. The institute opens admission two times for this course. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this particular degree:
- Applicants who want to get admission in this course must hold 10+2 or equal from a known board or college.
- The institute then prepares a merit list and displays it on the website.
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 7,200. Candidates have to pay the complete course fee in three years.
IGNOU BEd Distance Education Admission 2023
Registration for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam for the January 2023 session has begun. The entrance exam will be held on 08 January 2023, according to university officials. The notification of the start of registration has previously been posted on the university’s official portal.
Students who have completed a UG or PG degree in arts, commerce, or science with a minimum of 50% can apply through the @www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in Portal. The entrance exam registration fee for the IGNOU B.Ed program is INR 1,000. The IGNOU Distance B.Ed application cost can be paid with a master, visa, or Rupay card (Debit, Credit, or Net Banking). The fee for the two-year degree program is INR 55,000, which can be paid annually.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2023
- 20 December 2022 is the last date for applying for IGNOU Post BSc Nursing Admission 2023-24. The application form are now available at @ignounursing.samarth.edu.in.
- The programme fee of Post Basic Nursing is Rs 23,000 per year.
- Students who have passed the class 10+2 with RNRM having GNM with two years of work experience are eligible to apply.
- The date of IGNOU Post BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 is 8th January 2023.
IGNOU PG Admission 2023
31 January 2023 is the last date for IGNOU PG Admission 2023-24 for the various master-level programs. Students who are aspiring for getting admission to multiple master-level courses in the university must fill out the application form before the deadline.
The students who are aspiring for admission must have passed the graduation level education from a recognized institute or board while scoring a minimum of 45% score. The selection of students getting admission to IGNOU PG courses will be done based on the applicant’s previous qualifications.
IGNOU MA Admission 2023-24
Last date for IGNOU MA Admission 2023 for the January session is 31 January 2023. The students who are aspiring to get admission in the MA course at IGNOU must fill out the registration form listed by the university at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The students who have passed their bachelor level education from a recognized institution and have got a minimum of 45% score in it can fill out the registration form and apply for IGNOU MA Admission 2023-24.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24
The deadline for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 for the January session is 31 January 2023. Admission to the MBA program in January 2023 will be based on applicants’ bachelor’s degree scores. Normally, IGNOU allocates admission to IGNOU MBA based on applicants’ OPEN MAT Exam scores, but IGNOU has decided not to conduct the exam for this session’s admission.
IGNOU MCA Admission 2023-24
31 January 2023 is the last date for getting admission in the IGNOU MCA Admission 2023-24. Students who have pursued a graduation-level course from a recognized institution or university with a minimum of 45% score can fill out the application form for IGNOU MCA Admission at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU PG Diploma Admission 2023-24
- PGDFM – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Management: PG Diploma in Financial Management is a 1-year course. The student of any stream can register for this course. The students do not have to pass the entrance exam to apply for this course. There is no age bar and the students need to pass the graduation with a minimum of 45%.
- PGDHRM – PG Diploma in the field of Human Resource Management, or
- PGDOM – PG Diploma in the field of Operations Management, or
- PGDFMP – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Markets Practice, or
- PGDMM – PG Diploma in the field of Marketing Management
IGNOU PhD Admission 2023-24
The IGNOU Ph.D. program is available with various specializations, and admissions are undertaken through the entrance test that the university conducts. Clearance of the test is necessary for the students to enroll in any research program. Recently the dates for the entrance examination for Ph.D.
The date of the entrance is 8th January 2023. After passing this test, students can be called for the interview round, and accordingly, the seats can be allotted to the students. Applicants for the entrance and enrolment are required to clear the master’s degree program.
IGNOU Re-Admission 2023 January Session
Last date for IGNOU re-admission 2023 for the January session is 31 December 2022. The students who are already enrolled into the various courses offered at IGNOU are required to fill out the re-admission form before deadline by visiting the official website of the university.
The students who have completed the IGNOU re-admission or IGNOU re-registration process for the January 2023 session can check the IGNOU re-registration status at @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Admission Status 2023
31 January 2023 is the last date of IGNOU Admission 2023-24 and the aspirants who complete their application process can check the status of their admission by visiting the login portal for students. In the student’s login portal, IGNOU updates about every detail related to the IGNOU Admission status for students.
IGNOU Online Courses
IGNOU has excelled in higher education, community education, and professional development. IGNOU is an open university with programs for undergraduates and post-graduates, as well as degrees and certifications for both.
IGNOU offers these courses for a much longer period of time than traditional universities. It is possible to take the courses at your own pace. It may also be a good idea to try to get admission with an A+ from NAAC, AICTE, and NCTE.
IGNOU Online BCom Admission
- Those who are eying to apply to the BCom Online program requires to complete their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India.
- Admission will be made on merit.
IGNOU Online DTS Admission
- Candidates who look to build a future in the tourism industry must choose the DTS (Diploma in Tourism Industry) program. The candidates need to pass their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India or complete Bpp from Ignou to apply for the program.
- Admission will be granted over merit.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies is a postgraduate program that offers for two years. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the BAGPS or relevant stream may apply for this online program.
- Candidates will have Admission on merit
IGNOU Distance Education Courses
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers three types of courses to candidates that are Certificate courses, Diploma Courses, and Degree courses. The list of these courses is not small. BA, MA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, BCom, and MCom are the most popular degree courses offered by the university of IGNOU.
If you want to see the complete list of these courses then download the prospectus of the university. There are 259 courses are mentioned including 26 UG degree courses, 55 PG degree programs, 58 PG diploma courses, 25 Diploma programs, 15 PG certificate courses, 77 Certificate courses, and 3 awareness and appreciation programs in the prospectus in which a candidate can take admission.
IGNOU Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria for enrollment at IGNOU Distance education for distance programs are different for each level. Courses like BA, MA, BBA, BCom, MCom, & more don’t require an entrance exam score, whereas programs like BEd and Ph.D. require test scorecards. Students are advised to fulfill the criteria for enrollment into desired courses at IGNOU.
- Certificate for advanced The applicant must possess a 10+2 certification or a similar certificate from a recognized institution.
- M.Phil: Students must have an M.Phil degree and 55% or more (minimum in general), and SC/ST/OBC applicants must attain 50 percent.
- Course for Bachelor’s Degree, The student should possess a certificate of 10 and 10+2
- Post-graduate diploma: The student must have completed the graduate program to be eligible for a post-graduation certificate in the same field.
- Master’s degree programs The student must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution.
- Ph.D. programs: Students must be a graduate or have an M.Phil degree, with at least 55% marking required.
Students who wish to continue with two academic degrees from IGNOU must be aware of this. IGNOU cannot permit admission to more than two degrees at a distance. However, it’s possible to join only one-degree course and one distance degree simultaneously. But, students can sign up for only one-degree program and one certificate program simultaneously. Therefore, it is best not to commit this error.
IGNOU Admission Process 2023-24 [Form Filling]
The students who are aspiring admission to IGNOU Distance education University offered courses need to fill out the application form at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. A briefed process for admission in IGNOU offered courses is listed below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU Samath Portal for filling out the application form.
- In the portal click on the “new registration” button.
- Now fill out the primary and essential information asked in the portal and create login credentials by verifying the mobile number.
- By using this login credential login into the registration portal as a registered user.
- Fill out the essential information asked in the form and upload all the necessary documents in the form of scanned images.
- Pay the application fee of INR 300 by using online modes like net banking, UPI or credit/debit cards, etc.
- Download the confirmation details for the fee submission and later of the form submission for future use.
जो छात्र IGNOU में प्रवेश के इच्छुक हैं, उन्हें पाठ्यक्रमों की पेशकश @ ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in पर आवेदन पत्र भरने की आवश्यकता है। IGNOU द्वारा प्रस्तावित पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए एक संक्षिप्त प्रक्रिया नीचे सूचीबद्ध है:
- आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए इग्नू समथ (IGNOU Samarth.edu) पोर्टल की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- पोर्टल में “New Registration” बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- अब पोर्टल में पूछी गई प्राथमिक और आवश्यक जानकारी भरें और मोबाइल नंबर की पुष्टि करके लॉगिन क्रेडेंशियल बनाएं।
- इस लॉगिन क्रेडेंशियल का उपयोग करके एक पंजीकृत उपयोगकर्ता के रूप में पंजीकरण पोर्टल में लॉगिन करें।
- फॉर्म में पूछी गई आवश्यक जानकारी भरें और सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेज स्कैन की गई छवियों के रूप में अपलोड करें।
- नेट बैंकिंग, यूपीआई या क्रेडिट / डेबिट कार्ड आदि जैसे ऑनलाइन मोड का उपयोग करके INR 300 के आवेदन शुल्क का भुगतान करें।
- भविष्य में उपयोग के लिए शुल्क जमा करने और बाद में फॉर्म जमा करने के लिए पुष्टिकरण विवरण डाउनलोड करें।
Documents Required For IGNOU Admission 2023-24
- Scanned copy of passport-size photographs that must be less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of report card of class 10th with size less than 100 KB.
- Scanned report card of class 12th. The size must be less than 100KB.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the size less than 100KB.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy Of category certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned copy of BPL certificate, If the candidate is below the poverty line.
IGNOU Assignment 2022 December TEE
30 November 2022 is the last date to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2022 December TEE. Indira Gandhi National Open University has again extended the deadline for course assignment submission. It is mandatory for learners to provide the course assignment before the deadline is announced. As the IGNOU Assignment has a great priority in the course marks weightage.
How to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2022 December TEE? There are two methods to submit the IGNOU assignment one is through google forms given by the regional centre or through the direct link of submission of the assignment.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022 for Dec TEE
For December Term End Examination, Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the exam form. Students can fill out the examination form without a late fee till 15 November 2022. The form for December TEE is now available at www.exam.ignou.ac.in. Any year students can appear for Term End Examination in the December session.
IGNOU Entrance Exam 2023
IGNOU OPEN MAT
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Admission in some specific courses by conducting a well-known entrance test, “Open mat,” under the supervision of the National Testing Agency. The test happens twice a year in January and July; however, a session score of Openmate is valid for a one-year period.
IGNOU OPENMAT Courses
IGNOU Distance education conducts Open mat for various diploma, post-diploma, postgraduate, and professional degree programs such as:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DIM ( Diploma In Management)
- PGDFMP (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Market Practice)
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
As well to the NCTE, the AICTE has acknowledged this school’s accreditation. New Delhi is the school’s main city. Among the courses available are BAs, BSWs, BCAs, and MCAs. Other courses include Environmental Studies and Data Security.
As time went on, there were only 4,528 students enrolled in two academic programs: Management and Distance Education. Approximately 810 teaching members, 574 academic employees, and 33,212 academic counselors work at the school.
About IGNOU Admission 2023-24
AICTE and NCTE approved IGNOU Distance education to enroll in various UG & PG courses. The National Council for Teacher Education was established in 1995 by the National Council for Teacher Education Act. Through this group, teachers at schools and universities in India are evaluated for their quality of teaching. The All India Council for Technical Education examined the quality of technical education in India.
- Former Prime Minister Indra Gandhi founded IGNOU in 1985, and it was named after him since he was a great leader.
- Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU Act 1985), which is run by the Indian Parliament, has a budget of 20 million dollars.
- At IGNOU Distance education, you can choose from 227 programs at 21 schools and 67 regional centers. It is the world’s largest open university.
- IGNOU Distance education offers undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate programs for people who wish to study there. Traditional universities, on the other hand, do not allow you to finish your degree at your own pace. However,
- IGNOU Distance education allows you to do so. It has also been approved by both the AICTE and the NCTE, which is very important when applying for jobs.
Note: All the dates mentioned in the article are tentative. Please visit the official site to know more accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.