IGNOU Distance Education Admission: IGNOU DDE established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has persistently endeavored to fabricate an inclusive information society through broad tutoring. The University offers a wide range of programs to students who cannot complete their degrees by attending college physically.
The IGNOU DDE and online learning medium have made things a lot simpler and easier for a lot of students. The institute offers research programs in different specialization areas. The admission at IGNOU is merit-based. The applicants can get a seat in a research program of their choice based on the entry test result.
- 13 October 2021: IGNOU has extended the online application date for all UG and PG courses.
- 13 October 2021: This is the 9th time IGNOU has extended the July session admission for those students who want to study higher education for session 2021.
- 13 October 2021: The last date to apply for admission is 25 October 2021.
- 13 October 2021: The extended date does not apply to all certificate courses.
IGNOU Distance Education Highlights
|Full form of IGNOU||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Programs Offered Online||Under-graduate and post-graduate courses in different subjects|
|Eligibility Criterion||No limitation|
|Courses||BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, Certificate|
IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts is the most admired under-graduate degree of IGNOU. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is three-year. The institute opens admission two times for this course. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this particular degree:
- Application who want to get admission in this course must hold 10+2 or equal from a known board or college
- The institute then prepares a merit list and display it on the website
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 7,200. Candidates have to pay the complete course fee in three years
IGNOU Distance MA Admission
The applicants who want to get admission in Master’s of Arts course must have a graduation degree in the particular discipline with good marks. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is two years. The candidates are given 14 specialization areas to choose from. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this course:
- Application who want to get admission in this course must hold graduation or equal from a known institute
- Admission to this course is merit-based
IGNOU Distance Education BBA Admission
Candidates who want to get admission in Bachelor’s of Business Administration in IGNOU must contain a good score in 10+2. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is three-year. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this course:
- The admission in this course is merit-based. The applicants who have passed their 10+2 with good marks are most likely to get the seat.
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 27,200 for the BBARL course, whereas the program fee of the BBASM course is INR 60,000.
How to Apply for IGNOU Distance Education Admission
The first task is to register at the university website for a specified course.
- Visit the website of IGNOU.
- The next task is to press the ‘Online Admission.
- Read all instructions carefully and press ‘Submit’.
- The next job is to enter the details and snap on the ‘Register’ check.
IGNOU Distance Education Admission Applicants have to enter the below-listed details.
- Complete applicant name
- Distinctive username
- Correct email
- Correct key
- Contact information
The second task is to complete the IGNOU Form for 2021 Admission.
- After you enter all the data, the applicants will obtain an email with all the registered login credentials.
- Applicants must log in to the page and complete the application process.
For IGNOU Distance Education Admission you have to enter the below-listed details.
- Subject category
- Relation with a guardian
- Applicant’s marital status
- Correct mobile number
- Scholarship information
The University confirms the entry of the candidates based on their prior academic records. Applicants can get detailed information about admission guide in a particular course from the prospectus or University’s website.
How to Choice Study Center to enter in the program details section
- The study method
- Type of the Programme
- Area code
- Program enrollment
- Teaching medium
- The center code of program study
List Of Documents Required for Admission
- Scanned copy of passport-size photographs that must be less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of report card of class 10th with size less than 100 KB.
- Scanned report card of class 12th. The size must be less than 100KB.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy Of category certificate (If applicable)
IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG Courses Admission Open||1 July 2021|
|PG Courses Admission Open||25 October 2021|
|IGNOU Admission Last Date||25 October 2021|
IGNOU Distance Education MBA Admission
IGNOU provides students an opportunity to get admission in an MBA course. The last date to take admission in July 2021 session is 25 October 2021. The institute offers a master’s degree in business administration along with diploma courses. Candidates can complete this course in a minimum time of two and a half years. Applicants with a graduation degree or equivalent can apply for this degree program; however, candidates need to clear the OPENMAT examination to get admission. IGNOU offers masters in business administration as a General subject and under the field of Banking and Finance. The institute also proposes a post-graduate diploma certificate under the below-listed areas:
- PGDFM – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Management : PG diploma in FM is a 1 year course. The student of any stream can register for this course. The students do not have to pass the entrance exam to apply for this course. Thereis no age bar and the students need to pass the graduation with minimum 45% .
- PGDHRM – PG Diploma in the field of Human Resource Management, or
- PGDOM – PG Diploma in the field of Operations Management, or
- PGDFMP – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Markets Practice, or
- PGDMM – PG Diploma in the field of Marketing Management
IGNOU DDE Admission Eligibility Criteria
|Degree||Period||Program Fee||Eligibility Criteria|
|MBA||2.5 years||INR. 37,800||To apply for this course, the students must hold a graduation degree with fifty percent marks to get admission for the general category and forty-five percent marks to get admission for the reserved category.|
IGNOU More Courses
|MA Admission||Ma Geography|
|Ma Economics||Ma Hindi|
|Ma English||Ma History|