IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2022: IGNOU is the oldest and the most popular university designed for open distance learning. Students who want to have a flexible study can enroll in this university. This university was established in 1985 and provided programs like UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate for the students. For the 2022 academic sessions, students get the options of programs like BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA.
IGNOU Distance Admissions for January 2022 session has been Started, and the last date to apply for admission is 31 January 2022. The university is officially starting its next admissions cycle, which will be July 2022, following the close of the latest admissions session in January 2022. Students do not have to wait to enroll in the coming July session. IGNOU delayed the admission start of the current admission session because of the pandemic in the closure of the admissions session. The admissions session for the current session will open in the Next academic year and it will be open for all courses.
Students interested in applying can check out the latest admissions procedure and important dates to apply for admission to the world’s most renowned and largest open and distance learning institution known as IGNOU University.
IGNOU has brought the quality of education for students within the budget-friendly fee structure. Furthermore, when it comes to studying materials and study tools, it will be difficult to knock down IGNOU. Students studying for UPSC, Civil services, or any national examination focus on the study materials provided by IGNOU.
The applications for the admission process are available online. The admissions are ongoing for the January 2022 Sessions; students can start the registration process; the last registration date is 31st January 2022. Students for the admissions must check the eligibility criteria for the admissions that the university sets up.
The UG pursuing students must complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university.
The PG programs admissions are made on a merit basis, and students for the enrolment need to complete their graduation degree.
Entrance Test:- There is no Entrance test designed for the students who want to opt for the distance program, and the merit scores are evaluated for the admissions.
Application fees: The registration fees for the IGNOU University Admission are 200/- rupees. While filling out the form along with the program fee, the student needs to pay and confirm the registration process.
The above article has all the necessary details related to IGNOU. Still, the admission procedure, course-wise eligibility, fee structure, and other important details are necessary for the students to read below.
- IGNOU Admission has been started for the January session 2022, the last date to apply for the admission is 31 January 2022.
- IGNOU has again postponed the assignment submission date for TEE December 2021. Now, the students can submit their Assignments, dissertations, and other projects by 31st December 2021.
- IGNOU Re-registration for January 2022 Session for Distance Course is open, The last will be 31st December 2021. (Notification)
- Ph.D. Program Entrance Examination Date will be 16 January 2022. For more information Click Here.
IGNOU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Full form of IGNOU||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Admission Type||Online or offline|
|Programs Offered Online||Under-graduate and post-graduate courses in different subjects|
|Eligibility Criterion||No limitation|
|Courses||BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, Certificate|
IGNOU Distance Education Admission
IGNOU Starts the accepting New applications for january session 2022 for Distance courses, you can apply till 31st Of January 2022. Candidates can apply using the Online Admission method, which is simple and time-saving. If you’d like, you can join the online Admission portal, fill out the application online. You can pay the fees using the payment method online.
- Suppose Apply Students wish to use offline Way for admission. In that case, they will need to download the soft copy Prospectus from the University site and submit the application form to the IGNOU Regional Centre before the deadline.
- Remember that the offline option is only available for a certain number of courses, and only a handful of regional centers accept offline applications.
Candidates admitted on a provisional basis must submit any remaining or the required documents before the date set by IGNOU officials. Candidates who do not submit the required documents can be subject to cancellation or denial of admission.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University starts the window for distance education admission to faculties associated courses in January and July sessions every year. The Admission for the July 2022 session is yet complete as the last date of non-semester-based undergraduate and postgraduate programs was November month. The applicants can apply only for yearly-based UG and PG courses.
IGNOU Distance believes in assisting the aspirants and building a good relationship where candidates cannot find any difficulty over any action related to their academics. It offers a straightforward and straight instructional online and offline admission process for every program (Candidates can seek such instructions from Prospectus).
The only diversity we’ve found in Ignou distance admission is the courses that begin from diploma/certificate and go on to the Ph.D. level. Here aspirants get courses in technology, science, humanities, commerce, business, computer applications, management, social, communication, etc.
IGNOU Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
IGNOU is among the biggest universities open for students in India who are currently operating internationally. If you’re among the students interested in pursuing any education course at IGNOU, We will be assisting you in meeting the requirements of the courses.
- Certificate for advanced The applicant must clear 10+2 qualification or a similar certificate from a recognized institution.
- M.Phil Admission students must have a Master’s degree and 55% or more (minimum in general), and SC/ST/OBC applicants must attain 50 percent.
- Course for Bachelor’s Degree, The student should possess a certificate of 10 and 10+2
- Post-graduate diploma: The student must have completed the graduate program to be eligible with a post-graduation certificate in the same field.
- Master’s degree programs The student must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution.
- Ph.D. programs: Students must be a master’s or have an M.Phil degree, with at least 55% marking required.
It means that you have met the requirements for eligibility based on the course you’ve selected. You can begin the admission process immediately. To find out more, you can download the prospectus or brochure for the course you are interested in through the official website of IGNOU.
Students who wish to continue with two academic degrees from IGNOU must be aware of this. IGNOU cannot permit admission to more than two degrees at a distance. However, it’s possible to join the only one-degree course and one distance degree simultaneously. But, students can sign up for only one-degree program and one certificate program simultaneously. Therefore, it is best not to commit this error.
Best time to apply for IGNOU Distance Education Admission?
IGNOU is extremely generous when it comes to admissions and conducts admissions twice a year. If you’re joining during January, you can fill out the admission form to be filled out during November and January.
However, the July cycle will also be open for admissions, and the application process will take place between May until August.
The decision is now in your hands in determining which admissions cycle at IGNOU is appropriate for you. Then, decide under the criteria. Also, it is important to note that certain courses are only available during a particular admission, so you must verify the availability of the course before choosing admission.
IGNOU Distance Education UG Admission
The University Provides Various UG Courses. For more information, you can check below.
IGNOU Distance BA Admission
Bachelor of Arts is the most admired under-graduate degree of IGNOU. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is three-year. The institute opens admission two times for this course. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this particular degree:
- Application who want to get admission in this course must hold 10+2 or equal from a known board or college.
- The institute then prepares a merit list and displays it on the website.
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 7,200. Candidates have to pay the complete course fee in three years.
IGNOU Distance Bachelor of Education (BEd) Admission
The bachelor of education (Bed) is a two-year distance education program under Ignou; however, candidates may take up to five years to complete this bachelor’s degree. The Admission in the Bed program is offered over the performance by the aspirants in a national level entrance test conducted by the university.
IGNOU Distance BBA Admission
Candidates who want to get admission in Bachelor’s of Business Administration in IGNOU must contain a good score in 10+2. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is three-year. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this course:
- The admission in this course is merit-based. The applicants who have passed their 10+2 with good marks are most likely to get the seat.
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 27,200 for the BBARL course, whereas the program fee of the BBASM course is INR 60,000.
IGNOU Distance B.com Admission
Bachelor of Commerce (Bcom) is a three-year degree program that could extend up to six years. The course has been formed to develop for learning in sectors interlinked with mathematics, accounts, business, etc.
IGNOU Distance BCA Admission
The BCA is a three-year degree program, but Candidates can take as long as six years to complete where candidates have been taught topics such as programming (from essential to advanced), data structure, world wide web, software engineering, etc.
IGNOU Distance Education PG Admission
The university offers numerous courses at the PG level.
IGNOU Distance MA Admission
The applicants who want to get admission in Master’s of Arts course must have a graduation degree in the particular discipline with good marks. The minimum period allowed to complete this course is two years. The candidates are given 14 specialization areas to choose from. Kindly check the below-listed points for more detail about this course:
- Application who want to get admission in this course must hold a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Admission to this course is merit-based.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission
The MBA is a highly requested program where learners get to learn about management, technical, and leadership skills. The duration of the course is two years.
IGNOU Distance MCA Admission
The two-year degree program MCA is an advanced learning option for some who have completed their bachelor’s in BCA or a related stream.
IGNOU Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
- PGDFM – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Management: PG Diploma in Financial Management is a 1-year course. The student of any stream can register for this course. The entrance examination is not required for this course. There is no age bar and the students need to pass the graduation with a minimum of 45%.
- PGDHRM – PG Diploma in the field of Human Resource Management, or
- PGDM – PG Diploma in the field of Operations Management, or
- PGDFMP – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Markets Practice, or
- PGDMM – PG Diploma in the field of Marketing Management.
IGNOU Online Courses Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University started to offer Admission in online programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and post diploma levels. The development of these programs was based on the covid effect that hurt the education system badly in recent times. Candidates who take Admission under any online program get benefits like online classes, E-study materials, a study from anywhere, flexibility, enhancing technological aspects, etc. The university proposes Admission for various online courses in the same January and July sessions. Some of the courses that universities grant online are Bcom, DTS, MAGPS.
IGNOU Online Bcom Admission
- Those who are interested to apply to the Bcom Online program requires to complete their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India.
- Admission will be made on merit.
IGNOU Online DTS Admission
- Candidates who look to build a future in the tourism industry must choose the DTS (Diploma in Tourism Industry) program. The candidates need to pass their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India or complete Bpp from Ignou to apply for the program.
- Admission will be granted over merit.
IGNOU Online MAGPS Admission
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies is a postgraduate program that offers for two years. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the BAGPS or relevant stream may apply for this online program.
- Candidates will have Admission over merit.
IGNOU Online Education UG Eligibility
- Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s or master’s degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks
- Aspirants may get Admission on entrance qualification.
- The minimum eligibility for entering the program is 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board of India
- Admission offers over merit-based.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- Admission will be offered over merit.
IGNOU Online Education PG Eligibility
- Those who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply.
- Admission will be offered over merit.
- Candidates should have passed their bachelor’s degree program in a relevant stream.
- Admission will be offered after passing the entrance test.
- Candidates should have passed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks
- Admission is offered through entrance-based.
IGNOU Online Admission Process
The first task is to register at the university website for a specified course.
- Visit the website of IGNOU.
- The next task is to press the ‘Online Admission.
- Read all instructions carefully and press ‘Submit’.
- The next job is to enter the details and snap on the ‘Register’ check.
IGNOU Online Education Admission Applicants have to enter the below-listed details.
- Complete applicant name
- Distinctive username
- Correct email
- Correct key
- Contact information
The second task is to complete the IGNOU Form for 2022 Admission.
- After you enter all the data, the applicants will obtain an email with all the registered login credentials.
- Applicants must log in to the page and complete the application process.
For IGNOU Online Education Admission you have to enter the below-listed details.
- Subject category
- Relation with a guardian
- Applicant’s marital status
- Correct mobile number
- Scholarship information
The University confirms the entry of the candidates based on their prior academic records. Applicants can get detailed information about admission guide in a particular course from the prospectus or University’s website.
How to Choice Study Center to enter in the program details section
- The study method
- Type of the Programme
- Area code
- Program enrollment
- Teaching medium
- The center code of program study
List Of Documents Required For IGNOU Admission
- Scanned copy of passport-size photographs that must be less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of report card of class 10th with size less than 100 KB.
- Scanned report card of class 12th. The size must be less than 100KB.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy Of category certificate (If applicable)
IGNOU Entrance Exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Admission in some specific courses by conducting a well-known entrance test, “Open mat,” under the supervision of the National Testing Agency. The test happens twice a year in January and July; however, a session score of Openmate is valid for a one-year period.
IGNOU OPENMAT Courses
The IGNOU conducts Open mat for various diploma, post-diploma, postgraduate, and professional degree programs such as:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DIM ( Diploma In Management)
- PGDFMP (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Market Practice)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
- BED (Bachelor of Education)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- IGNOU More Courses
|MA Admission||Ma Geography|
|Ma Economics||Ma Hindi|
|Ma English||Ma History|