IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The last date for registration to IGNOU Distance Education Courses has been re-extended to 30 September 2023. Candidates looking for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses can apply by visiting the official website @www.ignou.ac.in.
Some popular degree courses offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University via distance learning mode are BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BEd, MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, and MSc. IGNOU Distance Education Application Form Fee charges for most courses range between Rs 300 to Rs 500/-
www.ignou.ac.in Latest Updates:
- IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2023 last date is 30 September 2023 (Except for Certificate Programmes). Source
- IGNOU Re-admission for July 2023 session is going on, the last date to submit the re-registration form is 30 September 2023 with a late fee of Rs. 200. Click here
- Online application forms are invited by the IGNOU for distance education courses from 15 May 2023.
The average academic fee for IGNOU’s upcoming season UG courses is at most INR 11600, and INR 15600 for PG courses. New admissions at IGNOU will be granted based on merit. Some courses may require a valid entrance exam score. Eligibility Criteria are also considered for new enrollments.
For the July 2023 session, IGNOU distance education admission 2023 last date is 30 September 2023. Admission dates may vary depending on the university.
IGNOU has set different eligibility requirements for admission in various courses depending on specialization and level of course. The general requirements for a few courses are discussed below.
IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2023-24 Highlights
|Full form of IGNOU||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|ODL Courses Offered||
UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma, and Short-Term Courses
|Eligibility Criterion||Varies for the different courses|
|Application Fee||Rs 300 to Rs 500 for most of the course|
January & July Sessions (Calender Year Session & Academic Year Session respectively)
Currently, applications are invited for July 2023 session
Note: For the July 2023 session, IGNOU launches 4 new distance education courses. The newly introduce courses of IGNOU distance education are MSc Geography (MSCGG), MSc Physics (MSCPH), MSc Geo-Informatics (MSCGI), and MSc Applied Statistics (MSCAST).
The application fee charges of Rs. 300/- to Rs. 500/- will be applicable at the time of application form submission. If someone wants to search for their desired course availability at IGNOU before applying then they can check the IGNOU prospectus. by clicking here.
IGNOU Distance Education Courses List
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Distance BA||MA Distance Education|
|BCom ODL||MCom Correspondence Course|
|BBA Distance Education||Distance MBA|
|BSc Distance Education||MLIS Distance Learning|
|BCA Distance Learning||MCA Distance Education|
|BLIS Distance Course||MSc Distance Education|
|BSW Distance Education||MSW Distance Learning|
|Bachelor of Performing Arts ODL||MTTM Distance Learning|
|Along with the UG and PG courses mentioned in this list, IGNOU also offers various Diploma, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and Short-term courses in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Online registration for admission to IGNOU distance education courses is now open on the official website @www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, Aspirants interested in pursuing UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, or Short term courses offered by this university can apply before the last date 30 September 2023.
- For admission to undergraduate courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, etc. applicants should have passed 12th education from a recognized board of Senior Secondary Education.
- For admission to IGNOU DDE PG courses like MA, MCom, MCA, MBA, MSc, etc. aspirants should have passed an undergraduate degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university.
- Similarly, different eligibility criteria are applicable for diploma, certificate, short-term, advanced diploma, and PG diploma courses.
IGNOU Distancce Education Prospectus 2023
The admissions brochure can be downloaded from www.ignou.ac.in. It is now available for sessions 2023-24. It helps students make a plan for their studies and choose programs based on their interests. The IGNOU Common Prospectus makes it easy for candidates to look at the faculty for each course.
Before starting any process, like getting in or taking an exam, you should read the prospectus carefully. The university’s prospectus has a lot of information about IGNOU so that students can quickly start their journey with IGNOU.
IGNOU Distance Education UG Admission 2023-24
For the July 2023 session, IGNOU offering BA, BBA, BCom, BCA, BLIS, BSc, and BSW courses under Open and distance Learning modes in various specializations. The registration process for all these courses is ongoing at present via @www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and the last date for IGNOU distance education UG admission is 30 September 2023. Interested candidates can apply on or before this deadline and pay an online application fee charge of Rs 300 to Rs 500 via net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
IGNOU BBA Distance Education Admission 2023
- The last date for IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24 is 30 September 2023.
- The fee range for the IGNOU BBA distance education program ranges from Rs 10,000 per year to Rs 20,000 per year.
- Admission to the BBA program conducted by the university for both January and July sessions.
- Presently admission to the BBA programme going on at IGNOU DDE for the July 2023 session.
- The duration of this program is 3 to 6 years.
- In order to qualify for admission to the BBA program at IGNOU DDE the applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/university.
- IGNOU BBA Distance Learning Specializations: BBA Service Management (BBASM), BBA Retailing (BBARIL), BBA General
Bachelor of Business Administration
|Offered By||IGNOU Distance Education|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per year|
IGNOU BCom Distance Education Admission 2023
A Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) program usually lasts three years but can be extended to six years. The course has been designed to introduce students to a variety of fields that are related to mathematics, accounts, business, etc Bachelor of Commerce is a UG course offered by the university at the undergraduate level. There is a deadline for IGNOU BCom Admission 2023-24 on 30 September 2023.
Bachelor of Commerce
|Course Fee||INR 11,400|
IGNOU BCA Distance Education Admission 2023
The basic objective of the Program is to open a channel of admission for computing courses for students who have done the 10+2 and are interested in taking computing/IT as a career. After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at IGNOU, there is a further educational opportunity to go for an MCA at IGNOU or a Master’s Programme at any other University/Institute. 30 September 2023 is the deadline for admission into the IGNOU BCA course for the July 2023 session.
Bachelor of Computer Application
|Duration||3 Years (Minimum) to 6 Years (Maximum)|
|Course Fee||INR 11,400|
IGNOU BA Distance Education Admission 2023
The last date for IGNOU BA admission 2023-24 is 30 September 2023 for the July session of the academic year 2023. The aspirants for admission into any specialization under the BA course can fill out the application form before the last date via the official website of the university.
Among IGNOU’s undergraduate degrees, the Bachelor of Arts is the most admired. The minimum duration of this course is three years. The institute opens admission two times for this course: July and January sessions. For more details about this degree, please refer to the following points:
- Applicants who want to get admission in this course must hold 10+2 or equal from a known board or college.
- The institute then prepares a merit list and displays it on the website.
- The preferred candidates will then have to submit a payment of around INR 7,200. Candidates have to pay the complete course fee in three years.
|Full Form||Bachelor of Arts|
|Duration||3 Years (Minimum) to 6 Years (Maximum)|
|Course Fee||INR 7,200|
|Specializations||Tourism Studies, Facility & service management, Gender studies, Applied Urdu, Economics, History, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Anthropology, and more.|
BSW Distance Education in IGNOU
Bachelor of Social Work is an undergraduate degree offered by IGNOU under distance learning mode. Candidates who have passed the 12th board examinations or its equivalent can apply for admission to this program. For this 3-year duration, UG degree IGNOU charges Rs. 6,100 per year as a course fee. IGNOU offers BSW distance education admission in both sessions January and July. Currently, Admission is live for the July session 2023-24, the deadline is 30 September 2023 to complete the admission process.
IGNOU BEd Distance Education Admission
Registration for the IGNOU BEd Entrance exam will start soon for the January 2024 academic session. 25 December 2023 is the last date for IGNOU BEd admission 2024. The entrance exam will be held on 08 January 2024. The notification of the start of registration will be released soon on the university’s official portal.
Students who have completed a UG or PG degree in arts, commerce, or science with a minimum of 50% can apply through the @www.ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in Portal. The entrance exam registration fee for the IGNOU B.Ed program is INR 1,000. The IGNOU Distance B.Ed application cost can be paid with a master, visa, or Rupay card (Debit, Credit, or Net Banking). The fee for the two-year degree program is INR 55,000, which can be paid annually.
IGNOU Distance Education PG Admission 2023
The deadline for IGNOU PG Admission 2023–24 for the various master’s level programs is 30 September 2023. Students who wish to enroll in several master’s level courses at the university must submit their application before the deadline.
The applicants must have completed their graduation-level coursework from an accredited institution or board with a minimum score of 45%. Based on the applicant’s prior credentials, students would be chosen for admission to IGNOU PG programs.
IGNOU MA Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The last date for IGNOU MA Admission 2023 for the July session is 30 September 2023. The students who are aspiring to get admission to the MA course at IGNOU must fill out the registration form listed by the university at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The students who have passed their bachelor level education from a recognized institution and have got a minimum of 45% score in can fill out the registration form and apply for IGNOU MA Admission 2023-24.
IGNOU MBA Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The deadline for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 for the July session is 30 September 2023. Admission to the MBA program in July 2023 will be based on applicants’ bachelor’s degree scores. Normally, IGNOU allocates admission to IGNOU MBA based on applicants’ OPEN MAT Exam scores, but IGNOU has decided not to conduct the exam for this session’s admission.
IGNOU MCA Distance Education Admission 2023-24
30 September 2023 is the last date for getting admission to the IGNOU MCA Admission 2023-24. Students who have pursued a graduation-level course from a recognized institution or university with a minimum of 45% score can fill out the application form for IGNOU MCA Admission at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The direct admission process will be used for MCA admission at IGNOU.
IGNOU DDE PG Diploma Program Admission
- PGDFM – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Management: PG Diploma in Financial Management is a 1-year course. The student of any stream can register for this course. The students do not have to pass the entrance exam to apply for this course. There is no age bar, and the students need to pass the graduation with a minimum of 45%.
- PGDHRM – PG Diploma in the field of Human Resource Management, or
- PGDOM – PG Diploma in the field of Operations Management, or
- PGDFMP – PG Diploma in the field of Financial Markets Practice, or
- PGDMM – PG Diploma in the field of Marketing Management
IGNOU Re-Admission 2023 July Session
The last date for IGNOU re-admission 2023 for the July session is 30 September 2023 with a late fee of RS. 200. The students who are already enrolled in the various courses offered at IGNOU are required to fill out the re-admission form before the deadline by visiting the official website of the university.
The students who have completed the IGNOU re-admission or IGNOU re-registration process for the July 2023 session can check the IGNOU re-registration status at @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Distance Education Admission 2023 Deadline
|Registration Starts from||15 May 2023|
|IGNOU Admission 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU Re-Registration 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU MA Admission 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU Assignment Submission Last Date||30 September 2023|
IGNOU Distance Education Admission Status 2023
30 September 2023 is the last date of IGNOU Admission 2023-24, and the aspirants who complete their application process can check the status of their admission by visiting the login portal for students. In the student’s login portal, IGNOU updates every detail related to the IGNOU Admission status for students.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU DDE Admission 2023-24
The criteria for enrollment at IGNOU Distance education for distance programs are different for each level. Courses like BA, MA, BBA, BCom, MCom, & more don’t require an entrance exam score, whereas programs like BEd and Ph.D. require test scorecards. Students are advised to fulfill the criteria for enrollment into desired courses at IGNOU.
- Certificate for advanced The applicant must possess a 10+2 certification or a similar certificate from a recognized institution.
- Course for Bachelor’s Degree, The student should possess a certificate of 10 and 10+2
- Post-graduate diploma: The student must have completed the graduate program to be eligible for a post-graduation certificate in the same field.
- Master’s degree programs The student must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution.
It must be understood by students who wish to continue their education at IGNOU with two academic degrees. Distance learning programs at IGNOU are limited to two degrees at a time. It is possible to enroll in one degree course and one distance degree at the same time. The student may enroll in one certificate program and one degree program simultaneously.
IGNOU DDE Admission Process 2023-24 [Form Filling]
The students who are aspiring admission to IGNOU Distance Education University offered courses need to fill out the application form at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. A briefed process for admission in IGNOU-offered courses is listed below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU Samath Portal to fill out the application form.
- In the portal, click on the “new registration” button.
- Now fill out the primary and essential information asked in the portal and create login credentials by verifying the mobile number.
- By using this login credential, log into the registration portal as a registered user.
- Fill out the essential information asked in the form and upload all the necessary documents in the form of scanned images.
- Pay the application fee of INR 300 by using online modes like net banking, UPI or credit/debit cards, etc.
- Download the confirmation details for the fee submission and later of the form submission for future use.
जो छात्र IGNOU में प्रवेश के इच्छुक हैं, उन्हें पाठ्यक्रमों की पेशकश @ ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in पर आवेदन पत्र भरने की आवश्यकता है। IGNOU द्वारा प्रस्तावित पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए एक संक्षिप्त प्रक्रिया नीचे सूचीबद्ध है:
- आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए इग्नू समथ (IGNOU Samarth.edu) पोर्टल की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- पोर्टल में “New Registration” बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- अब पोर्टल में पूछी गई प्राथमिक और आवश्यक जानकारी भरें और मोबाइल नंबर की पुष्टि करके लॉगिन क्रेडेंशियल बनाएं।
- इस लॉगिन क्रेडेंशियल का उपयोग करके एक पंजीकृत उपयोगकर्ता के रूप में पंजीकरण पोर्टल में लॉगिन करें।
- फॉर्म में पूछी गई आवश्यक जानकारी भरें और सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेज स्कैन की गई छवियों के रूप में अपलोड करें।
- नेट बैंकिंग, यूपीआई या क्रेडिट / डेबिट कार्ड आदि जैसे ऑनलाइन मोड का उपयोग करके INR 300 के आवेदन शुल्क का भुगतान करें।
- भविष्य में उपयोग के लिए शुल्क जमा करने और बाद में फॉर्म जमा करने के लिए पुष्टिकरण विवरण डाउनलोड करें।
Documents Required For IGNOU Admission 2023-24
- Scanned copies of passport-size photographs that must be less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of report card of class 10th with size less than 100 KB.
- Scanned report card of class 12th. The size must be less than 100KB.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the size less than 100KB.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy Of the category certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned copy of the BPL certificate, If the candidate is below the poverty line.
IGNOU Admission Entrance Exam 2023
IGNOU OPEN MAT
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Admission in some specific courses by conducting a well-known entrance test, “Open mat,” under the supervision of the National Testing Agency. The test happens twice a year in January and July; however, a session score of Openmate is valid for a one-year period.
Right now, the university does not conduct any entrance exams for distance mode courses. Students can directly register themselves for admission to UG and PG courses through the admission portal of IGNOU.
IGNOU OPENMAT Courses
IGNOU Distance education conducts Open mat for various diploma, post-diploma, postgraduate, and professional degree programs such as:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DIM ( Diploma In Management)
- PGDFMP (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Market Practice)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
As well as the NCTE, the AICTE has acknowledged this school’s accreditation. New Delhi is the school’s main city. Among the courses available are BAs, BSWs, BCAs, and MCAs. Other courses include Environmental Studies and Data Security.
As time went on, there were only 4,528 students enrolled in two academic programs: Management and Distance Education. Approximately 810 teaching members, 574 academic employees, and 33,212 academic counselors work at the school.
About IGNOU Admission 2023-24
AICTE and NCTE approved IGNOU Distance education to enroll in various UG & PG courses. The National Council for Teacher Education was established in 1995 by the National Council for Teacher Education Act. Through this group, teachers at schools and universities in India are evaluated for their quality of teaching. The All India Council for Technical Education examined the quality of technical education in India.
- Former Prime Minister Indra Gandhi founded IGNOU in 1985, and it was named after him since he was a great leader.
- Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU Act 1985), which is run by the Indian Parliament, has a budget of 20 million dollars.
- At IGNOU Distance Education, you can choose from 227 programs at 21 schools and 67 regional centers. It is the world’s largest open university.
- IGNOU Distance education offers undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate programs for people who wish to study there. Traditional universities, on the other hand, do not allow you to finish your degree at your own pace. However,
- IGNOU Distance education allows you to do so. It has also been approved by both the AICTE and the NCTE, which is very important when applying for jobs.
For the most accurate information regarding admissions, eligibility criteria, course offerings, and application procedures regarding IGNOU’s distance education courses, students should visit the official website (www.ignou.ac.in). It is also important that applicants submit their application forms and register by the specified deadlines.
Note: All the dates mentioned in the article are tentative. Please visit the official site to know more accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.