IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2023-24: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in is now open for IGNOU Distance MBA admission 2023 July academic session and 30 June 2023 is the last date for submission of online application. It is a semester-based postgraduate degree program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University for a duration of 2 to 4 years. This open university offers MBA distance education courses in several specializations at the fee range of Rs 15,500 per semester. For admission to this course, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any specialization.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Admissions Latest Updates:
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 last date is 30 June 2023. Click Here
- The application window of Indira Gandhi National Open University is now open for the July 2023 session.
- The last date to submit the online examination form for IGNOU Distance Education MBA TEE June 2023 is 25 April 2023. Click Here
The IGNOU MBA Admission program has 28 courses, all of which must be taken. In order to apply, you must have a minimum GPA of 50% in your undergraduate degree. In order to get an MBA in Banking and Finance, you need to have two years of work experience. There are five years for the MBA program to be done.
- IGNOU has a two-year MBA and a two-year MBA (Banking and Finance) that can be done online.
- The program has 28 courses, each worth a certain number of credit points.
- In this package, you get a Ph.D. in Management, MBA, a Master of Business Finance, 4 PG Diplomas, a BBA in Services Management, a Certificate in NGO management, and 4 PG Diplomas.
- Both MBA programs are priced at Rs. 58,000 per year.
IGNOU MBA Distance Learning Admission Highlights
|Program Course||IGNOU MBA Course|
|Eligibility||Graduation Degree + 50% marks|
|Address||93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2023
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2023 has been started for the July session, Interested candidates can apply online before the last date 30 June 2023.
Qualifying exams should have at least a 50 percent score. The school of management shall open the door of admission in two sessions: January/July. IGNOU MBA program elevates students’ academic profiles with subjects like finance, marketing, rural management, data science, and more.
IGNOU Distance MBA Course Duration: The Duration of the MBA Course offered by IGNOU in distance education mode is 2 to 4 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
IGNOU MBA Distance Leaning Eligibility Criteria
IGNOU offers MBA courses admission based on the following eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.
- For MBA admissions, reserved categories will receive a 5% relaxation.
- An MBA in Banking & Finance application must be accompanied by a passing score on the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance exam.
- Also, after completing their academic criteria, students are required to appear for the entrance test, which is mandatory for the admission procedure; the IGNOU follows the entrance test, which is OPENMAT for the MBA Admissions.
- some Universities have their Entrance Examinations designed for Students who want to enroll in the admission process and need to clear the admission eligibility criteria and secure good marks in the Entrance examination for getting Admission to Top universities.
Entrance Exam for IGNOU MBA Distance Learning Admission
The admission process for IGNOU Distance MBA follows a merit list, it is generated upon the scores of academic, and entrance tests. Since last year, the university has not conducted its famous entrance exam in the form of OPENMAT.
However, one can expect the MBA entrance exam in the future for admission to the management degree program. Apart from an OPENMAT, one shall seek admission to IGNOU MBA two-year professional degree program after the scores in the following entrance exams conducted at national levels such as CAT, CMAT, MAT, etc.
- CAT MBA: Every year, more than two lakh applicants appear in the CAT exam in an effort to get admission to the MBA programs in IGNOU, and top MBA universities in India. Candidate eligibility for the CAT 2023 exam is a minimum graduation average of 50 percent. The mode of the paper is two hours, and all questions shall be asked in the MCQ and Non-MCQ modes. The registration fee for the CAT MBA test is INR 2300. It can be deposited online.
- CMAT MBA: The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is required for admission to an IGNOU MBA program. Exams are administered by a national testing agency. The computer-based test lasts three hours. It consists of 100 questions. There is a fee of INR 2,000 for male candidates. Depositing the CMAT exam fee online is possible with a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
IGNOU Distance MBA Online Application Form 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University distance education application form to apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) distance education program for the Academic year 2023-24 is available on the official site @ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU MBA Admission’s last date is 30 June 2023.
IGNOU MBA Distance Learning Fees 2023
The total IGNOU MBA Admission course fee at IGNOU is about INR 37800, thus students will pay INR 18900 for the one-year fee.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Process 2023
To get into the MBA program, applicants apply online through IGNOU’s main site (ignou.ac.in). In the MBA program, students are chosen based on how well they do. Students who meet all of the requirements and are interested in studying MBA at IGNOU can apply. Students have to register at the start of each semester and then re-register each time.
- A scanned copy of the signature must not exceed 100KBJPG format
- Passport photos must not exceed 100KB in JPG format.
- Each previous academic record must not exceed 100KB JPG format.
- The BPL map must be 100KB or less in JPG format.
- The birth certificate must not exceed 100KB JPG format.
IGNOU MBA Study Material
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers online MBA study material at eGyanKosh official website. This portal is easily accessible to students without any payment and difficulty. This eGyanKosh portal also provides the previous year’s question paper, which is helpful for exam studies. Students must check out the latest MBA study material for this year’s session at @www.egyankosh.ac.in.
Popular Job Profiles Designed for MBA Course
After completing their course, students think about getting the best opportunities that are on the way. These courses can also give students a great career path that can give a start to their professional journey. And the focused attitude can help students to acquire good positions in the future.
Let’s have a look at some prominent job profiles designed for the Online MBA courses
- Human Resources
- Financial Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Technology Management
IGNOU MBA Assignments
Students have to submit assignments before the deadline. The applicant can check out all the details at the official portal of assignments. IGNOU MBA all specialization assignments submission dates are the same.
IGNOU MBA Assignment carries 30% weightage. The assignment will be submitted by the student to the co-ordinator of the learner support center to which the student is assigned.
IGNOU Distance MBA Term End Examoination 2023
The last date to submit IGNOU MBA Distance Education Term End Examination form June 2023 has been extended till 25 April 2023 with a late fee of Rs 500/-
IGNOU MBA Distance Education TEE will be held twice every year in the month of June and December. The university allows a student for the Term End Examination after he/she submits the assignment of the course.
IGNOU Distance MBA Scope
MBA course is one of the professional courses which is considered to have a very good scope in the working environment. Students need to be very focused on the topics taught during the academic study. This study can lead students on the way to great success, and students can grab better opportunities designed for the student’s growth.
Online mode is also effective for the students as this mode makes a lean environment for scheduling their own timings for study.
The topics and the syllabus, which are structured, are prepared so that students can get perfect practical exposure which can make students ready for the task and roles designed by the organization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is MBA Worth It?
MBA is a professional course, and students should not worry about the mode because may it be online, distance, or regular mode students get good recognition after the course completion, and the distance mode is 100% worth it.
MBA Course in IGNOU is Expensive or Cheaper?
IGNOU is a University whose courses are affordable, and students find this university to be cheaper than all other universities though the cheaper cost does not compromise quality education, MBA course fees at IGNOU is 37,000 for 2 years course.
MBA Course salary for the fresher?
The salary for the MBA course depends on the capability and the experience of the student, also the course is popular, and the competition is high enough for the candidates, the initial start salary for the student is from 5 lakhs per annum, and it can exceed to 15lakhs per annum depends on the experience and capability.
Can a student complete their MBA course without giving the Entrance Examination?
MBA course is not valid without entrance clearance as for the MBA programs, students are required to complete the criteria of the Entrance Examination, which is structured for the program, and all Universities conduct it.
IGNOU Contact Details :
- Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, Delhi-110068, India
- Phone Number: 011-29572218
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.