IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2022: The deadline for MBA applications has been extended by IGNOU till March 15, 2022. Applicants who want to be in the program don’t have to take the OPENMAT this year. The course is approved by the AICTE and is taught in English. An agreement between IGNOU and the IIBF made it possible for IIBF members to get a postgraduate degree in banking and finance through the MBA (Banking and Finance).
The IGNOU Distance MBA Admission program has 28 courses, all of which must be taken. In order to apply, you must have a minimum GPA of 50% in your undergraduate degree. In order to get an MBA in Banking and Finance, you need to have two years of work experience. There are five years for the MBA program to be done.
- IGNOU has a two-year MBA and a two-year MBA (Banking and Finance) that can be done online.
- The program has 28 courses, each worth a certain number of credit points.
- In this package, you get a PhD in Management, MBA, Master of Business Finance, 4 PG Diplomas, a BBA in Services Management, a Certificate in NGO management, and 4 PG Diplomas.
- Both MBA programs are priced at Rs. 58,000 per year.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Admissions Latest Update
- All IGNOU admissions are now closed, and the application form submission date is March 31, 2022.
- The Entrance Exam Registration Form for B.Ed and BSCN has been issued by IGNOU, and the deadline for submission is April 17th, 2022. (Click Here)
- (Click Here for more details.)
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Highlights
|Program Course||Distance MBA Course|
|Eligibility||Graduation Degree + 50% marks|
|Address||93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
IGNOU MBA Distance Education Admission 2022
Entry to the MBA course is accomplished online, and a connection to the application is accessible on the IGNOU online webpage. There will be no aptitude test for MBA applicants for the academic session of July 2022, and pupils will be chosen on qualifications. If you meet the provided selection requirements and want to seek an MBA at IGNOU, you can sign up for the course. Pupils must enroll for the first academic session as well as re-enroll for all subsequent academic sessions.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed a three-year undergraduate program with a least of 50% marks obtained.
- In the scheduled caste, a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% is required.
- Students who apply for MBA in Banking & Finance must have qualified for the exam conducted by India’s Institute of Banking and Finance.
- Also, after completing their academic criteria, students are required to appear for the entrance test, which is mandatory for the admission procedure; the IGNOU follows the entrance test, which is OPENMAT for the MBA Admissions.
- some of the Universities have their Entrance Examinations designed for Students who want to enroll for the admission process need to clear the admission eligibility criteria and secure good marks in the Entrance examination for getting Admission to Top universities.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Courses
IGNOU’s MBA degree is comprised of 28 courses, all of which must be completed in order to complete the program. Students can undertake their MBA degrees in a variety of study areas. MBA in Banking & Finance was founded as a part of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between IGNOU and the IIBF in an attempt to have an opportunity for master’s degree educational credentials for IIBF representatives.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Process
To get into the MBA program, applicants apply online through IGNOU’s main site (ignou.ac.in). In the MBA program, students are chosen based on how well they do. Students who meet all of the requirements and are interested in studying MBA at IGNOU can apply. Students have to register at the start of each semester and then re-register each time.
- A scanned copy of the signature must not exceed 100KBJPG format
- Passport photos must not exceed 100KB JPG format.
- Each previous academic record must not exceed 100KB JPG format.
- The BPL map must be 100KB or less in JPG format.
- Birth certificate must not exceed 100KB JPG format.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Fees
The total IGNOU Distance MBA Admission course fee at IGNOU is about INR 37800, thus students will pay INR 18900 for the one-year fee.
Popular Job Profiles designed for MBA Course
After completing their course, students think about getting the best opportunities that are on the way. These courses can also give students a great career path that can give a start to their professional journey. And the focused attitude can help students to acquire good positions in the future.
Let’s have a look at some prominent job profiles designed for the Online MBA courses
- Human Resources
- Financial Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Technology Management
IGNOU Distance MBA Scope
MBA course is one of the professional courses which is considered to have a very good scope in the working environment. Students need to be very focused on the topics taught during academic study. This study can lead students on the way to great success, and students can grab better opportunities designed for the students’ growth.
Online mode is also effective for the students as this mode makes a lean environment for scheduling own timings for study.
The topics and the syllabus, which is structured, are prepared where students can get a perfect practical exposure which can make students ready for the task and roles designed by the organization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Distance MBA Worth It?
MBA is a professional course, and students should not worry about the mode because may it be online, distance, or regular mode students get a good recognition after the course completion, and the distance mode is 100% worth it.
MBA Course in IGNOU is Expensive or Cheaper?
IGNOU is a University whose courses are affordable, and students find this university to be cheaper than all other universities though the cheaper cost does not compromise with quality education, MBA course fees at IGNOU is 37,000 for 2 years course.
MBA Admissions are open at IGNOU?
The Admission process for the MBA course is open now, and this will be ongoing till the 22nd November 2022. The delay is experienced due to the covid situation and also students academic cycle is affected.
MBA Course salary for the fresher?
The salary for the MBA course depends on the capability and the experience of the student, also the course is popular, and the competition is high enough for the candidates, the initial start salary for the student is from 5 lakhs per annum, and it can exceed to 15lakhs per annum depends on the experience and capability.
Can a student complete their MBA course without giving the Entrance Examination?
MBA course is not valid without entrance clearance as for the MBA programs, students are required to complete the criteria of the Entrance Examination, which is structured for the program, and all Universities conduct it.
Contact Details :
- Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, Delhi-110068, India
- Phone Number: 011-29572218
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.