IK Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education: PTU offers 5 bachelor’s and 6 post-graduate degree programs in distance mode. 12th for UG admission & UG degree for PG degree admission must be required. The application form will be available soon on the official site of the university.
- Admission Process IK Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education will start very soon for the upcoming session.
The University situated in Jalandhar is known as IK Gujaral Punjab Technical University as it was set in 1997. The IKGPTU Distance Education gives out various UG and PG courses for two and three various years of education courses.
IK Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||IK Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, ICU, ACU, AIU, AICTE, NAAC, COA, PCI|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
IKGPTU Distance Education Admission
The pre-registration for the various ug, pg programs in the distance can be made by reaching IKGPTU Portal. University does not ask for any fee for pre-registration. IKGPTU door drives several courses like BCA, BARCH, MSC, MBA, and more.
IKGPTU admission to the general courses is given on qualifying exam merit. But, Some specific professional courses eg., B.Tech, and MBA will need valid scores in the university, state, and national level exams. IKGPTU mainly approves JEE MAIN, and CAT offers entry in the selected professional courses. The application fee for B.TECH-driven programs is INR 2000.
IKGPTU Distance Education UG Admission
- Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), its completion period is 3 years, post completion of intermediate students can apply to this course. Its course fee is INR 22000.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) has a period of three years, students need to have a 10+2 completion with an almost 50% minimum score. The candidates will pay a fee of INR 23500.
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT), generally it is 3 years long, passing 12th standard within science subject and qualifying 50% score is necessary. The fee will be INR 21800.
- B.Com: Passing from PSEB of 12th grade or any other recognized exam with a minimum of 33% of scores in commerce studies can apply.
- Aspirants from 12th grade with the least 40% scores in the commerce field can also apply.
- Candidates must have done their course with subjects such as Economics, tax process and practice, accounts, business studies, math, office mang., and secretarial practice.
- 45% scores in 12th are required for aspirants who have not studied these subjects.
IKGPTU DDE PG Admission
Masters of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication (MA JMC) has a time span of 2 years to study. Students with a 50% score in BA JMC or BA are eligible for selection. The fee for taking this degree course is INR 16000.
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc IT) is offered at the PG level within a time span of 2 years. The selection is made based on the student’s marks in the BSc IT which must not be less than 50% average. Its study cost is INR 17500.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is studied within two years, eligibility is taking a degree of BCA or BSc in CS with a 50% average score. The fee is INR 17000.
- MCA (Lateral Entry): BCA or B.Sc. (IT or CS) course of 3 Years with the subject of Math as compulsory in 12th grade and 50% scores attained in the qualifying degree students can apply. The requirement for MCA (Lateral Entry) is a graduate degree in mathematics at the 10+2 or graduate level.
IKGPTU DDE Application Form
The entry form fee is to be paid offline in the mode of Cash or DD to the bank that has been mentioned on the chalan of the application form fee. Aspirants can pay it and submit it to the admission office. The entry form fee may be from INR 1000 to 2000 approx.
IKGPTU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The qualification needed for bachelor’s degrees is only 12th grade in the relevant studies to gain entry in PTU DDE.
- Aspirants must have done a diploma in Polytechnic for three years course or should have cleared 12th grade with a diploma to gain entry in the lateral entry courses.
- The MCA, M.Sc. IT, MA JMC courses can be applied for with the graduation degree in the related subject.
- Aspirants aspiring to gain entry into the course of MCA Lateral entry should have cleared their BCA or B.Sc. course in the related specialization of desire from 3 years of education with at least 50% scores attained.
- Candidates can only submit their entry form and require docs in the offline entry mode.
How to use IKGPTU DDE Login?
- Visit the IKGPTU DDE official site for admission.
- Aspirants must enter in the boxes the username or email address.
- Next, they are to put in the password that they set during their registration process for admission.
- If aspirants use the device often, they can click ‘remember me’ to always login into the site without any process.
- Click ‘login’ next to process the info.
How to Apply for IKGPTU Distance Education Admission?
The aspirants of IKGPTU DDE can apply in the offline form only; they are to follow the steps as per the list below:
- The Candidates must visit the campus of IKGPTU DDE in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- They are to ask for the entry form from the admission office.
- Aspirants must then fill up the entry form and attach their photos in the required field.
- Aspirants next must attach the asked-for documents and retrieve the challan form.
- After gaining the challan form, aspirants are to submit the entry form fee to the bank that has been mentioned.
- Attach the entry form fee and challan form on the entry form and submit it to the admission office in person or through the post.
The candidates can apply for admission and check the information of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
Be the first to leave a review.