Integral University Distance Education? As per UGC rules, Integral University does not provide distance learning programs. It offers a wide range of certificate, diploma, UG, PG, and doctorate programs in regular mode. For the academic year 2024, Integral University will soon start accepting applications for its regular program. On the university’s main website, you can find both the application form and the registration fee.
The university was established in 2004 and is located in Lucknow. It offers courses like BA, BSc, BBA, BCom, MCA, MA, MBA, and MCom. The application fee for all programs is INR 500. Students must check the eligibility criteria and admission process through the university’s official portal. To apply for Integral University’s program, visit its main website. Student applications are accepted and confirmed after payment is completed.
Integral University Highlights
|Approved||University Grand Commission (UGC)|
|Founded||February 27, 2004|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2024
Integral University Distance Education Admission?
The admissions window at Integral University will open soon for regular courses only. The university will not offer any distance education course. The recognition period of this university has not been extended by UGC-DEB and the last recognition period ended on January 2021.
The admission fee for the Integral University-offered course is INR 500. The university asks candidates to deposit the application fee with the first-semester fee at the time of admission. All kinds of fees under Integral DDE can be paid through the demand draft.
Admission shall be opened for the various UG, PG traditional, and professional degree or diploma programs such as BBA, DCA, MSC, PGDBM, and more. All admission to Integral DDE courses is offered directly, except for MBA. Individuals are required to pass management-level exams like CAT or XAT for Integral MBA admission.
Integral University Distance Education UG Admission?
Applicants shall have numerous options, like BCA, BCOM, BBA, and BSC CS courses. The application fee for the Integral University UG course is INR 500 and must be paid at the time of admission. The lateral admission fee for UG is INR 2,000.
Admission to Integral DDE UG is completely based on qualifying exam marks. Individuals will succeed in getting admission after passing a minimum qualification for the preferred program. The admission confirmation for the July academic session for UG programs will be shared with the registered email addresses of the applied candidates.
- BSc-CS: This course refers to the bachelor of science in computer science. It is related to computer science and provides basic knowledge of computer science. Interested Students can be admitted after 10+2 education.
A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is taken by candidates who are qualified at the 12th standard level and have acquired a minimum score of around 50% in the last year. Its fee will be an average of INR 24500.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is offered to those who are eligible with a 10+2 certificate acquired from a known institute with a minimum average percentage of 45%. This course is going to last for 3 years and its fee is INR 26000.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), students who are qualified from a known education board with an intermediate in commerce and securing an average score of 45% are considered eligible for admission to this course. The tuition cost for this course will be INR 21300.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), a 3-year degree with a fee of INR 20000. Those aspiring for this course will need to first qualify for the required qualification at an intermediate-level exam. The students who have passed the 12th standard in the science stream will be considered for admission.
Integral University Distance Education PG Admission?
The university does not offer any PG courses in distance mode. Students can enrol in regular courses. Some of the popular courses are listed below, along with the eligibility criteria. In general, for admission to PG courses, students should have a UG degree in relevant subjects.
- MA (Education): MA stands for Master of Arts and the duration of pursuing this course is 2 years. Students need to have passed their graduation-level study from a recognized institution.
- MSc-CS: Master of Science in Computer Science is a computer science program with a course duration of 2 years. It has four semesters in which students learn computer science.
- MCom: Master of Commerce is a 2-year program. Students from commerce backgrounds can be admitted to this course. Students need to clear BCom for admission into the MCom program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) admissions are no longer based on entrance exams. Only a BBA, BCom, or another equivalent degree will be accepted to select students for this course. On a yearly basis, the fee that an applicant needs to pay for the course is INR 28000.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is designed for computer science students and offered to those who are qualified up to the eligibility criteria level. It requires you to become a BCA or BSc CS degree holder with a 55 percent score before enrolling in the course and the fee for pursuing the course is INR 27000.
Integral University Distance Education Courses
According to the official website, Integral University offered BBA, BSc, BCom, BCA, MBA, MSc, MA, and MCA courses in ODL mode. But at present, this university does not offer any courses in distance learning mode. Students can take courses offered by this university in regular learning modes.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BSc CS (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MSc CS (Master of Science in Computer Science)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MA Education (Master of Arts in Education)
Integral University Distance Education Eligibility
- UG level eligibility: Candidates should pass the 10+2 exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.
- PG level eligibility: Candidates should pass the graduation exam from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.
Integral University Admission Process
- The application form must be accompanied by two photographs and attested copies of all required documents.
- The study center must verify original documents.
- In addition to the admission form, the requisite fee must be forwarded to the administrative and coordination office.
- The student will be granted admission and his or her ID card will be prepared and issued if the application is complete in all respects and the applicant meets the eligibility norms.
About Integral University Distance Education
The university has been approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) under Sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956, the Medical Council of India, the Pharmacy Council of India, the Council of Architecture, the National Council for Teacher Education, and the U.P. State Medical Faculty.
Integral University has been designed and developed to cater to the higher educational needs of students and is offered to students who are desirous of improving their qualifications with the intention of career advancement.
Integral University is a very well-known university that has been providing great quality as well as international standard education to students. Since its establishment at Kursi Road in India, the university has become a great pride for the nation over time too.
The university has various methods of getting admission to the DED program which include:
- Spot Admission
- Online Admission
- Offline Admission
- Provisional Admission
In the spot admission program, the candidate has to submit a filled-in form at any of the university centers (study center, regional center, DDE Administrative Office) under the ODL network with two extra photographs and required documents duly attested.
Integral University Placement
Every year, the university offers tremendous employment opportunities. It also provided training based on campus, such as group discussions, personal interviews, oral presentations, and written tests. The university also provided a personal placement cell, which invited numerous reputable organizations to its campus and nearly all of these organizations came to this campus and hired all qualified students.
Affiliate Colleges Under Integral University
- Integral University Lucknow
- Institute of Agribusiness Management [iabm]
Integral University Recruiters
Integral University Faculty Details
- Prof. S. W. Akhtar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Rolle Sharma (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Preeti Bajpai (Associate Professor)
- Mr. Firoz Hassan (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Raj Bandhu Dixit (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Sabih Ahmad (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Tahira Khatoon (Lecturer)
- Dr. Minaxi B. Lohani (Associate Professor)
Why join Integral University Distance Education?
- Affiliates: UGC, MCI, PCI, INC, NCTE, IAP, DEB, AIU
- Spot Admission
- Good Hostel Capacity
- Good Faculty
- Good labs
- Transport Service
- Best Results
- Good Staff
- Inspiring Environment
Integral University Education Facilities
- Food / Mess: A clean and Hygienic Mess facility is provided in each hall, from breakfast to dinner. Security deployed at every gate of the hostels keeps a close watch on each person’s movements. CCTV monitoring of the campus is done around the clock.
- Ragging-free Environment: To provide a ragging-free environment in the hostels, wardens are very vigilant so that the students refrain from ragging or any other kind of indiscipline. Anti-ragging cell and discipline committee helps create a hostile environment that places emphasis on learning and personal growth. Hostels have a zero-tolerance policy on ragging, in line with the judgment of the Supreme Court of India, UGC guidelines, State Government, and University policy.
- Hostel Capacity: Hostels for boys and girls with a capacity exceeding I000 occupants exist on the campus. Separate hostels for boys and girls are spread over 8 blocks.
Integral University Contact Details:
- Address: Integral University Dasauli, P.O Basha, Kursi Road, Lucknow-226026, Uttar Pradesh.
- Phone: +91-6390011283
- Website: http://depintegraluniversity.in/distance-education.html
Q: Does Integral University provide distance learning?
Ans: No, as per UGC Deadline Integral University does not offer any distance education at present.
Q: Where is Integral University situated?
Ans: Integral University is situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Note: At present, Integral University is not offering any UG & PG courses through Distance mode. The last recognition period of this university was from July 2020 to January 2021.
Be the first to leave a review.