Integral University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 30 September 2022 is the last date for filling out the application form for Admission into Integral University Distance Education. The aspiring students for admission are needed to fill out the application form before the last date.
Integral University distance unit is famous for the students who want to complete their incomplete educational journey which due to any reason student left in between. This university was established in the year 2004 and is located in Lucknow.
Programs like UG and PG are available at this university. Also, students for the 2022 admission sessions are offered courses like BBA, B.Com, MCA, MBA, and M.Com.
Applicants for admission need to click on the official website, and also, students who have any difficulty with the admission procedure can contact us. We are available for the students to clear their queries.
- The admission procedure for the registration is offline and online for all programs; admission procedures are through the merit scores, and students are required to match the eligibility criteria.
- The UG Program admissions are made through the 10th and 12th class scores.
- The PG program requires completing a graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university.
- There are no entrance examinations conducted for any of the programs.
The application fee for all programs is 500/- rupees, and while filling out the form, the payment step is the final step that a student requires to complete, and after the payment part, the student’s application is accepted and confirmed.
After going through the introduction, students need to complete the reading part.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is taken by candidates who are qualified at the 12th standard level and have acquired around 50% minimum score in the last year. Its fee will be an average of INR 24500.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is offered to those who are eligible with a 10+2 certificate acquired from a known institute with a minimum average percentage of 45%. This course is going to belong for 3 years and its fee is INR 26000.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), students who are qualified from a known education board with an intermediate in commerce and securing an average score of 45% are considered eligible for admission to this course. The tuition cost for this course will be INR 21300.
Bachelors of Science (BSc), a 3-year degree with a fee of INR 20000. Those aspiring for this course will need to first qualify for the required qualification at an intermediate-level exam. The students who have passed the 12th standard with the science stream will get consideration for admission.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) admissions are no more based on entrance exams in distance mode. Only a BBA, B.Com, or another equivalent degree will be accepted to select students for this course. On yearly basis, the fee that an applicant needs to pay for the course is INR 28000.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is designed for computer science students and offered to those who are qualified up to the eligibility criteria level. It requires you to become a BCA or BSc CS degree holder with a 55 percent score before enrolling into the course and the fee for pursuing the course is INR 27000.
- The registration form for admission in various distance education programs at Integral University is started and the application form can be filled at the official website. Click Here
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
Integral University Distance Education Highlights
|Approved||University Grand Commission (UGC)|
|Founded||February 27, 2004|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Integral University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Integral University admission 2022 is started for the July 2022-23 session and the students who aspire for admission should fill out the application form before the last date.
The admission fee for the Integral university offered course is INR 500. University asks candidates to deposit the application fee with the first-semester fee at the time of admission. All kinds of fees under Integral DDE can be paid through the Demand Draft.
Admission shall be opened for the various UG, PG traditional, and professional degree or diploma programs such as BBA, DCA, MSC, PGDBM, and more. All admission to Integral DDE courses is offered directly except for MBA. Individuals are required to pass management level exams like CAT, or XAT for the Integral MBA admission.
Integral University Distance Education UG Admission
Integral University DDE UG admission’s last date for the July 2022 session is 30 September 2022. Applicants shall have numerous options like BCA, BCOM, BBA, and BSC CS courses. The application fee of Integral University DDE UG is INR 500 and must be paid at the time of admission. The lateral admission fee of DDE UG is INR 2,000.
Admission to Integral DDE UG is completely proposed on qualifying exam marks. Individuals will succeed to get admission after passing a minimum qualification for the preferred program. The admission confirmation of the July academic session for UG programs will be shared with the registered email of applied candidates.
- BBA: The Integral University Distance Education offers a Bachelor’s of business administration. It is a 3-year course in which students learn business aspects and management. Students need to clear 10+2 or equivalent education for admission in this course.
- BCom: This undergraduate course refers to the commerce background and is offered to those who have passed their 12th with economics, accounts, business, etc.
- BCA: The bachelor’s of computer application is a three-year course. Students can take admission after clearing their intermediate and the course includes the study of computer software. Students interested in the computer field can opt for this course.
- B.Sc-C.S: This course refers to the bachelor of science in computer science. It is related to computer science and provides the basic knowledge of computer science. Interested Students can take admission after 10+2 education.
Integral University Distance Education PG Admission
- MA (Education): MA stands for master of arts and the duration for pursuing this course is of 2 years. Students need to have passed their graduation level study from a recognized institution.
- MBA: Master of business administration is a 2-year course. It is a business management program where students learn business management systems and scope.
- M.Sc-C.S.: Master of Science in computer science is a computer science program with a course duration of 2-years. It has 4-semesters in which students learn computer science.
- M.com: Master of Commerce is a 2-year program. Students from commerce backgrounds can take admission into this course. Students need to clear B.Com for admission in the M.Com program.
- MCA: Master of the computer application program is a PG-level computer course. Students need to clear BCA for admission and the duration of the course will be 2 years.
Integral University Distance Education Courses Eligibility
- UG level Eligibility: Candidates should pass the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50%.
- PG level Eligibility: Candidates should pass the graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
The Open & Distance Learning (ODL) System of Integral University has been designed and developed to cater the higher educational needs of students and offered for students who are desirous to improve their qualifications with the intention of career advancement.
Integral University is a very well-known university that has been providing great quality as well as international standard education to students. Since its establishment at Kursi Road in India, the university has become a great pride for the nation over time too.
The University has been approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) under Sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Council of Architecture, National Council for Teacher Education, and U.P. State Medical Faculty.
Recognition and Affiliation
- University Grants Commission of India
The university has various methods of getting admission to the DED program which include:
- Spot Admission
- Online Admission
- Offline Admission
- Provisional Admission
In the spot admission program, the candidate has to submit a filled-in form at any of the university centers (study center, regional center, DDE Administrative Office) under the ODL network with two extra photographs and required documents duly attested.
The University provides an excellent job opportunity every year. it has offered a personal placement cell and the cell invited various reputed organizations on the campus of the university and almost organizations coming in this campus and hired all qualifying students, apart from this university cell offered training based on campus such as Group discussion, personals interview, oral presentation, written test.
Some Recruiters Companies
- Tech Mahindra
The students can check the details of the fee structure of the UG and PG Courses.
Integral University Distance Education marks a certain number of seats for international students. International students may seek admission to the University through one of the two modes outlined below.
Food / Mess Clean and Hygienic Mess facility is provided in each hall, from breakfast to dinner. Security deployed at every gate of the hostels keeps a close watch on each person’s movements. CCTV monitoring of the campus is done round the clock.
Ragging-free environment To provide a ragging-free environment in the hostels, wardens are very vigilant so that the students refrain from ragging or any other kind of indiscipline. Anti-ragging cell and discipline committee helps create a hostile environment that places emphasis on learning and personal growth. Hostels have a zero-tolerance policy on ragging, in line with the judgment of the Supreme Court of India, UGC guidelines, State Government, and University policy.
Hostels for boys and girls with a capacity exceeding I000 occupants exist on the campus. Separate hostels for boys and girls are spread over 8 blocks.
Affiliate Colleges Under Integral University
- Integral University Lucknow
- Institute of Agribusiness Management – [iabm]
Integral University Distance Education Faculty Details
- Prof. S. W. Akhtar (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Rolle Sharma (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Preeti Bajpai (Associate Professor)
- Mr. Firoz Hassan (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Raj Bandhu Dixit (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Sabih Ahmad (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Tahira Khatoon (Lecturer)
- Dr. Minaxi B. Lohani (Associate Professor)
Why Join Integral University Distance education?
- Affiliates UGC, MCI, PCI, INC, NCTE, IAP, DEB, AIU
- Spot Admission
- Good Hostel Capacity
- Good Faculty
- Good labs
- Transport Service
- Best Results
- Good Staff
- Inspiring Environment
Integral University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- The application form must be accompanied by two photographs and attested copies of all required documents.
- Original documents must be verified by the study center.
- In addition to the admission form, the requisite fee must be forwarded to the administrative and coordination office.
- The student will be granted admission and his/her ID card will be prepared and issued if the application is complete in all respects and the applicant meets the eligibility norms.
Integral University distance education is counted as one of the best universities in Lucknow. It has courses related to Ph.D. too. it’s a co-ed university. The integral university is popular for MBA, MCA, BCA, MSC-CS, etc. The quality of the education at this university is rich, and facility members are dedicated to their duty. They polish their students to face the competition of the market.
Integral University Distance Education Contact Us:
- Integral University
- Dasauli, Bas-ha Kursi Road,
Lucknow (U.P)– 226026
- Phone: +91-6390011283
- Website: http://depintegraluniversity.in/distance-education.html
Be the first to leave a review.