Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2021-22: JPV is a state university set up in 1990. It’s one of the most famous universities of India that provide the finest quality of learning. According to Google, this university is located somewhere in the city of Chapra in the state of India called Bihar. This university is a state type of university and is under the direct rule of the State Govt. All of the affairs of the university are handled by the native Govt of Bihar. Govt officials are appointed to look after the financial, revenue, and other matters of the university. the university provides the candidates with entries in both distance and regular learning courses. This university has played a vital role in developing the culture of distance learning across the state.
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
In recent years as a spectator and expert, I have witnessed that many application forms are rejected every year due to plenty of errors. That is because candidates find themselves in a fix at this phase as it is a very grave time for them. The future of the candidates is just based upon their activity in this period. So they have to bear a lot of pressure and tension at this stage. Under these circumstances, most of the candidates commit a large number of mistakes while filling the form. It is a very serious problem as candidates have to wait for one year to apply for entry into this university. So, witnessing all these problems, our team decided not to leave young minds alone in this time of tension. For this purpose, we have designed a basic method for applying for entries in this university. the process for application is given below in the context in the form of bullets:
- Open the official web of the university by clicking on the link provided below: (jpv.co.in)
- Once you have opened the university page, notice that an application form will start to hit on the screen.
- Open this form in a new tab on the browser and read it carefully.
- Now fill the form by giving answers to questions given in the state.
- Take care of providing info only in the box that is allocated for the reply.
- After filling the form, pay the application fee and submit it to the portal of the university.
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education UG And PG Admission
The university is famous all across the country because of the merit of learning and an enormous variety of courses offered to the candidates at various stages of learning. in this context, we have explained some famous degree courses offered by the university:
- Candidates are offered different specializations in this course.
- To become eligible for entries, candidates must have passed 12th level exams from any known college in India.
- candidates that have passed 10+2 exams with math as a core subject are eligible to apply for entries in this course.
- One must have completed the BBA degree before applying for entries an MBA.
- Candidates who have passed B.COM annual exams from any known university with a minimum of 50% are allowed to apply for the entries to this course.
JPV Distance Education Admit Card
candidates must carry their admit card with them during exams as it is compulsory, and no one can enter the center of the exam without this admit card. University releases accept cards before exams, and candidates are ordered to download them. candidates can download the admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and open admit card section.
- Enter your name and download your admit card.
JPV Distance Learning: How To Use Login Portal?
There are many benefits of registering to the portal of the university as candidates remain updated about entries. candidates can use the portal by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official web of the university and click on register here.
- Set a username and passcode for your user ID.
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Application Fees
candidates have to pay specific charges while applying for entries. These charges are termed as Application fee, and it ranges between 230 to 250 INR.