Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Admission 2022: Regular and online classes have been offered by the University, which is why you can go to school there. Distance education is the easiest way to learn for people who work, and this method allows them to finish their higher education without having to leave their jobs. Students who get their degrees through distance learning have many job options in the fields where they studied.
- At the postgraduate level, JVBI offers MA courses in various specialisations.
- JVBI offers BA and BCom programmes at the UG level.
- Entry to BA and B.Com courses is given through the Class 12th or BPP marks.
- JBVI has an MA programme available in 5 specialisations such as Yoga & Science, Hindi, Political Science and English.
- A two-years MA distance program is provided through merit only.
- JVBU offers 3-years BA and B.com degree programmes for distance learning
It has more than 60 programs in Social Science, Education, Humanities, Management Studies, and Sciences for people who want to learn. To help everyone learn, the JVBI of Distance Education gives online classes in English Literature, Science of Living, Jainism, Commerce, and other subjects at both the UG and PG levels and in other subjects. People can take B.Com and BA by JVBI at the UG level of the University. JVBI is a university set up in Nagaur, Rajasthan, and it offers a wide range of courses in many different fields. Through the Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, you can take oriental studies regularly and by mail, too.
JVBI DDE Highlights
|University Name||Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
JVBI DDE Admission 2022
JVBI admissions for all types of distance courses will start soon to begin the academic year 2022. JVBI will start the admissions process in the online mode. Each year, the admissions are offered through merit, and there is no entrance exam in this case. Students can apply on the university’s online site and pay the application fee in the provided manner. Candidates can also send their applications through physical mode.
Latest Distance Education Courses
JVBI DDE UG Admission
- Entries to B.Com programs are dependent on performance in the high school education, BPP, or comparable study.
- The duration of this course in distance mode is about three years.
- An eligibility qualification of 10+2 is needed to obtain admission to this UG distance course.
- A course of INR 16,200 total fee.
- Bachelors of Arts is provided by the University in distance mode for students interested in this field.
- The distance BA program at Jain VishvaBharati University lasts three years.
- Enrollment to BA programs is based on performance in the most recent assessment in 12th-Class studies.
- Candidates need to pay INR 22,000 total fee.
- Students that have done their graduation course can opt for B.Ed. Course.
- Candidates that have done their UG level in any diploma can also apply for the course.
- The full course payment is INR 7200.
JVBI DDE PG Admission
MEd: The candidates should pass graduation (BEd) from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% marks.
- At the PG level, the JVBI Online Education provides MA programs in a variety of specialties.
- JVBI provides an MA course in five sub-disciplines: Comparative Religion and Philosophy, Political Science, English, Jainology, Yoga and Science of Living, and Hindi.
- Entrance to the MA program is based on performance in bachelor exams.
- Students must be qualified in graduate-level at the recognized University on a merit basis.
- Students need to pay the 4000 INR as an admission fee.
- The specialization of Yoga & Science of living, Hindi, English, Political Science, Jainology comparative religion and philosophy is available.
- The course can opt after a UG degree or bachelor’s clearance in the science degree or relevant stream.
- Students must have attained merit-based scores in the B.Sc. degree.
- Students need to pay INR 21,000 full course fee.
MA in History: Those who have successfully passed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream may apply for admission under the MA history.
MCom: The candidates should pass graduation (BCom) from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% marks.
JVBI DDE Certificate Admission
- Only 10th-class clearance is required for the course.
- Various specializations are available to apply in any certificate course.
- INR 2000 fee is required for full course completion.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute DDE Eligibility Criteria
- The MA courses can be opted for in various specializations after completing the qualifying degree for the PG course.
- The Students of PG courses can gain entry based on merit attained at the UG level.
- candidates of UG level, JVBI can opt for courses such as BA and B.Com.
- Candidates can take up the BA and B.Com courses on the basis of merit at the senior secondary certificate or equal exams or BPP.
- Candidates can also opt for the Preksha life skill course for ten days.
- Phone:+ 01581-226110, 224332 (Ext.-202).