Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Admission 2021-22: JVBI has been deemed a University set up in Nagaur Rajasthan, providing various courses in wide-ranging streams. The oriental studies are being provided through Jain Vishva Bharati Institute in courses through regular and correspondence modes. Candidates can accomplish various degrees in commerce, English Literature at UG and PG level in distance Courses Mode.
The students can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education (JVBI DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Aspirants will gain entry only based on merit; the courses require qualifying degrees that aspirants can apply for in the following manner. The admissions are being granted in the offline process to eligible aspirants. The process of filing up the entry form is as per below:
- Aspirants can buy the entry form from the admission desk of JVBI by paying the entry form fee.
- They must duly fill the entry form and attach it along with its self-attested photos.
- The copies of require docs must also be sent to the University office via registered post or should be submitted in person.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute DDE Eligibility Criteria
- The MA courses can be opted for in various specializations after completing the qualifying degree for the PG course.
- The aspirants of PG courses can gain entry based on merit attained at the UG level.
- Aspirants of UG level JVBI can opt for courses such as BA and B.Com.
- Candidates can take up the BA and B.Com courses on the basis of merit at the senior secondary certificate or equal exams or BPP.
- Candidates can also opt for the Preksha life skill course for ten days at 15 maximum.
JVBI DDE UG and PG Admission
- The specialization of Yoga & Science of living, Hindi, English, Political Science, Jainology comparative religion and philosophy.
- INR 4000 full paying is required for the course.
- Aspirants must be qualified in graduate-level at the recognized University on a merit basis.
- Aspirants of 12th-grade qualification on the BPP equal exam can qualify for the degree.
- Candidates need to pay INR 22,000 total fee.
- Aspirants of intercourse completion can opt for the course of B.Com from any stream.
- A course of INR 16,200 total fee.
- Only 10th-grade clearance is required for the course.
- Various specializations are available to apply for aspirants of certificates.
- INR 2000 is required for full course completion.
- The course can opt after a UG degree or bachelor’s clearance in the science degree or relevant stream.
- Aspirants must have attained merit-based scores in the B.Sc. degree.
- INR 21,000 full course fee.
- Aspirants that have done their graduation course can opt for B.Ed. Course.
- Candidates that have done their UG level in any diploma can also apply for the course.
- The full course payment is INR 7200.
JVBI DDE Admit Card
The JVB Institute of Ladnun has uploaded the admit card of various courses on the official site. The aspirants applying for online and offline courses such as BA, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., B.Com, etc., will have to attain the session 2021 admit card for their exams.
Admit card JVBI DE is uploaded each year for UG and PG courses as the exams are conducted in July or August. Aspirants can check the admit card for details such as their name, class, college name, entry form no., session, etc.
How to use JVBI DDE Login?
- Visit JVBI DDE official link; click here to do the same.
- Aspirants are to go for the Login section written on the upper tab.
- The login portal will appear of JVBI, which has boxes to be filled in.
- Candidates must fill the first with the accurate username.
- Next, they are to fill in the accurate password.
- Aspirants are to hit ‘login’ and move on to the page as follows.
JVBI DDE Application Fees
Aspirants opting for the course can pay off the entry form fee of INR 2000 to purchase the entry form from the dist ed. admission office of JVBI DDE. Candidates must submit the challan form they receive from the bank in the application form documents for JVBI DDE admission 2021.
- Phone:+ 01581-226110, 224332 (Ext.-202).