Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Admission 2023: 31 August 2023 is the last date to apply for admission 2023-24 at JVBI distance education. Students are able to apply at the official website of the university. To get admitted to UG and PG programs, candidates must have at least a 50% average on their previous exams. Every student is required to pay an application fee when they enroll. The application form and fee payment will be available online at the official website.
- Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education admission 2023 is going on. The admission deadline is 31 August 2023. (Click Here)
- For more information, candidates should visit the university’s website. Click Here
It is a deemed university that provides various courses under UG and PG categories. The University offers two bachelor’s degrees, such as a Bachelor of Arts (Combination of 3 Subjects) and a BCom (Bachelor of Commerce), and six master’s degrees, such as an MA in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy, MA in Yoga & Science of Living, MA in Political Science, MA in Hindi, MA in English, and MA in Non-Violence and Peace. All courses focus on the courses like Jainism, Commerce, Science of Living, English Literature, etc. The popular courses of JVBI are given below.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) is 3 year study period. The requirement is 50% least marks on an average basis in the intermediate qualification. INR 16500 is the tuition cost.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) required merit-based admission by providing a passing certificate of intermediate obtained from an educational board in India and a 50% minimum score. The fee for this 3-year long program is INR 15200.
- Masters of Arts (MA), obtaining an average score of 45% in passing the BA degree makes a student eligible for taking admission to this course. It is studied for 2 years, and a fee of INR 10500 is paid.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Admission 2023
JVBI admission 2023-24 is going on. The last date to apply is 31 August 2023. The July session of admission opens general courses in humanities and social sciences. But its mainstay can be seen in fields like Prakrit, Jainology, Peace, Non-Violence, Hindi, Political Science, English, Yoga, and Commerce. The Application form for JVBI DDE programs is available on the portal. Aspirants can either download or follow the online admission registration process to complete the application form for the current session.
Admission to JVBI courses can be taken after acquiring a minimum education certificate eg., 12th/ug degree. An application fee for JVBI UG & PG courses is INR 300. Eligible candidates can deposit the JVBI application fee online/offline. Applied aspirants must hold the receipt for future reference until admission confirms.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education UG Admission
- Aspirants of 12th-grade qualification on the BPP equal exam can qualify for the degree.
- Candidates need to pay INR 22,000 total fee.
- Aspirants of intercourse completion can opt for the course of B.Com from any stream.
- A course of INR 16,200 total fee.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education PG Admission
MA Courses: JVBI offers a master of arts degree in distance admission and various specializations. Candidates who hold bachelor’s degrees from discipline universities they can submit applications by completing their criteria for admission.
- Master’s degree specializations are English, Jainology comparative, Hindi, Philosophy, Yoga and Science, and Religion.
- This specialization takes three to complete.
- INR 4000 full paying is required for the course.
- Aspirants must be qualified at the graduate level at the recognized University on a merit basis.
Jain Vishwa Bharati University Distance Education Application form 2023-24
The Jain Vishwa Bharti Institute’s admissions procedure is conducted offline by the Directorate of Distance Education. The applicants must purchase the application form at the university desk. The applicants must ensure they are qualified for the course they wish to enroll in before completing the application. The university’s prospectus contains the eligibility requirements. Then, qualified applicants can complete the application for admission.
After receiving the application form, candidates must complete it with all necessary and pertinent information. They must also carefully review the details as they enter them into the form. Send the form to Jain Vishva Bharti University through registered mail or hand-deliver it to the campus with the demand draught drawn in the name of the Registrar of Jain Vishwa Bharti Institute and any necessary supporting documentation attached. The registration fee for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is INR 300.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The MA courses can be opted for in various specializations after completing the qualifying degree for the PG course.
- The aspirants of PG courses can gain entry based on merit attained at the UG level.
- Aspirants of UG level JVBI can opt for courses such as BA and B.Com.
- Candidates can take up the BA and BCom courses on the basis of merit at the senior secondary certificate or equal exams or BPP.
- Candidates can also opt for the Preksha life skill course for ten days at 15 maximum.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Application Fee
Aspirants opting for the course can pay off the entry form fee of INR 2000 to purchase the entry form from the dist ed. admission office of JVBI DDE. Candidates must submit the challan form they receive from the bank in the application form documents for JVBI DDE admission 2023.
How to Apply for Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Admission?
Aspirants will gain entry only based on merit; the courses require qualifying degrees that aspirants can apply for in the following manner. The admissions are being granted in the offline process to eligible aspirants. The process of filing the entry form is as per below:
- Aspirants can buy the entry form from the admission desk of JVBI by paying the entry form fee.
- They must duly fill out the entry form and attach it along with their self-attested photos.
- The copies of require docs must also be sent to the University office via registered post or should be submitted in person.
The students can apply for admission and check the information on Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education UG & PG Courses List
|M.A. in Yoga and Science of Living|
|M.A. in Jainology|
|M.A. in Political Science|
|M.A. in Hindi|
|M.A. in Nonviolence and Peace|
|M.A. in English|
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education Contact Details
- Website: Click
Note: Dates are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.